Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Periyar University

Having problems with Periyar University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Periyar University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Periyar University

Tamil Nadu

Periyar University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Periyar University reviews & complaints page 7

Recently periyar university result was crashed on the server.

The paper correction was not performed based on the paper but it acting on the basis of state of character and region. They making everyone to fail in the particular subject except all other subjects not this not applied bengali region students. From the few years it persisting and making the tamilnadu region students to as worthless and making their life spoilling.

Department : clinical nutrition & dietetics

The hod was doing this thing to more admission other than tamilnadu and more seats to prove their standard under their department.

This complaints not stops here. Still there is lot more of complaints and i will send to this tamilnadu education board and governor office.

I have already applied for the provisional certificate dated on[protected]

With 550 rs. Dd via courier but still i have not received any document.

Register no. Bc10ucm15960110 centre code : 1596

Name : shrikant dilip shirsekar

This is required for my a new job, provisional certificate is necessary.

Please send me atleast a scan copy on mail.

My email address is as follows :

Email : [protected]@gmail.com
    I have given exam of msc biotechnology in[protected] batch... Now two years passed but i didn, t get my degree. I am shaheen akhtar form uae, dubai. I took admission via brillianz education institute.

I have enrolled for ba english course in 2012, till now i have not received any documents. My enrollment number is b11uen13990008. Please help me. Admission year 2012. These people are making me run behind them. They have changed their office also. I am helpless. Please help me to resolve the problem. Whenever i call university, they speak in tamil. It's really difficult to manage.
      I applied transcritpt..still I haven't recevid..So i call them but they didn't respond my call ...anytime that receiptionist speaking with someone...but they didn't respond my call...fully ringing ...that people have so much of headweight and didn't response with any one
      I am Sandeep Kumar I hv done BA poltical science 2012 MY registration no is B9UPS16120010 and centre code is 1612.sir I am lose my all document so plz I want plz university issue a duplicate marksheet plz tell me process for duplicate marksheet
      I didn't recive the convocation certificate from my collage since i had compleated my degree in[protected]

Hi I am Hemalatha and Application for TC and Convocation Certificate is B10UCM13800028, I applied for TC(Transfer Certificate and Convocation on 17th June 2018 But I have not heard any thing or received anything till now. I was promised to post the same to my mailing address but it was never happend. And I tried reaching them on [protected] Many times a lady answers call and she says will get back to you in an hour but she never. Can you...

My name is subhadeep pradhan. My father name is sasanka sekhar pradhan. My contact number and whatapp number is-[protected]. Enrollment no-c11umh17380007. Date of birth-02/05/1992. Name of the course-bsc mathematics. Year-2011. My address is-at/po-kostha, dist-mayurbhanj, pin-757084. Periyar university. Pride salem-636011. College name-bharat institute of engineering and research.

I submitted a duplicate certificate copy request by visiting the university and they said it will reach my college in a month but it didnt happen. I visited the university again and they said the certificate will reach in a week.

Still my certificate has not been dispatched by university even after 2 months. University people are not attending any calls.

I am spending 20 hours in travel every time to visit university...

Dear Team,

This is too keep posted you that i have given exam in February from periyar pride distance university. but still result not updated on their website multi pal time i have called them on below contact number every time giving fake commitment regarding the result.

I went to the university from pune to tamilnadu salem for asking about result but Exam controller not responding in good manner.

Request you to help on priority because need to submit this result in my organisation or it will lead to my termination.

Below are my details.

Name:- Chetan Suresh Thombare.
          Register Number:-13RABCM1156
          DOB:-28/05/1992
          Study center code & Name:-1675 Balaji institute of distance education.
          Exam center code & Name:-1056A S.M. public high school & jr college thane mumbai.
          Subject code:-BCOJ.
          Subject Nmae:-Practical Auditing.
          Exam Date:[protected].
          Periyar University contact number:[protected], 2345520.
          Balaji institute contact number:-[protected], [protected].
          Periyar Mail Id:- [protected]@periyaruniversity.ac.in
          My Email Id:- Chetan.[protected]@gmail.com.

Chetan T
          Jul 21, 2018
          Updated by Chetan.thombare
          Team please help on priority
          Exam dates innum varalaiye one month Mela wait panitu irukom yean ippadi late aguthu nu theriyala sir examz mudichiruka vendiyathu yean sir late aguthu plz kindly request to you please send the exam dates
          Dear sir
          My name Rajender Singh from Haryana .
          I have completed my B.com from PRIDE .
          Sir I want my degree and migration .
          Please tell me what is the process of it .

I rakesh singh has done my bca degree from periyar university with registration no. 9uca15420005 in 2009-12. I have also received no dues certificate from the university on 09/11/2012 for degree certificate. But i have not received my mba degree yet. I am in urgent need of the degree. Please send my degree as early as possible.

Address - rakesh singh s/o-balvir singh
            Vill-kathgarh
            State-punjab
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile no-[protected]
            Sir
            My provision certificate and orginal certificate not ricivid mee
            My full verification cubleet
            My environment nu 14ups14490002
            My name Ansarudheen.ap
            My mb no [protected]

1. Reference is made to my rti: pu/coe/apio/pride/cpe-vi, vii/rti/394/2015 dtd 02/jul, 04/jul, 07/sep.
              2. Marks sheet, provisional degree certificate nat yet received by me even after providing the requisite fees clearance, photocopies of statement of marks through my study centre:1453 (Noble institute of education).
              3. Kindly assist this soldier to pursue his dream career....

வணக்கம்...
              எனது தங்கையை ERK கல்லூரி யில் சேர்த்தேன். அவள் மூன்று நாட்கள் மட்டுமே கல்லூரி சென்றால் உடல் நிலை சரியில்லாமல் இருந்ததால் கல்லூரி செல்ல முடியவில்லை... அதனால் கல்லூரிக்கு சென்று சான்றிதழ் கேட்டதற்கு மூன்று வருடம் பணமும் காட்டினால் தான் மாற்று சான்றிதழ் தருவேன் என்று கூறினார்... எனவே என் தங்கை மாற்று சான்றிதழ் வழங்கும்மாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்... நன்றி...
              Sir, I received a Provisional Certificate Register No 12RAMEN1052 Dated 17/02/2015 but till date not received my Convocation Certificate. And i also required the Transfer Certificate. So how to apply & get the above.
              As followed by results of feb 2018 published in last week of may...i could not see my result of 3rd yr on the website ..i need my result urgejtly ...it shows my registration number wrong ..but i filled it right ...wt would i do now ...pls resolve it now ..my reg no is -C15UMH16120027 nd date of birth is[protected]

Sir
                I pawan kumar (Reg no. B11umh[protected] completed b sc mathematics in year. 2012 through distance education. On receiving the statement of marks, i observed that my date of birth is wrongly mentioned as 25/06/1984, whereas the actual date of birth is 20/06/1984 and the same is also mentioned in my 10th certificate submitted to your university.
                For correction in date of birth, i have already despatched original marksheet...

As i have completed my b.com in the period of[protected], i was unable to achieve my orginal certificates due to some issues. Now iam in need of my orginal and please help me to obtain my certifates. What should i do and where should i go? I know periyar university is one of the versatile university in the country and kindly help me fast as this is the matter of my future.

Itla subbaro

I'm Arun, completed as M.Sc (CS) from 2016 at Arignar Anna Govt.Arts College, Attur.
                I have not got my convocation certificate still now.
                Reg No: 14PCS1002

Arun
                I would kindly like to notice you that, i had lost my 2nd sem marksheet, and i applied for duplicate.( my reg no.14UEN1499).im in urgent need of that one. Issue me ASAP.

I have completed my graduation from periyar university (Pride) under the registration number b10uch16160002 in the year 2012. But till today i did not get my marks memo. I need it very urgent. Please find my marks memo and send it by post and send one soft copy to my mail id i. E [protected]@gmail.com. Please take an action from my complaint and do it as soon as possible
                  Aug 20, 2017
                  Itlasubbarao's response
                  Dear sir/mam, my name is itla Subbarao.i completed my degree in the year 2012 .but I haven't took my original certificate.since I m engaged in other works.now I need my certificate anyway.how I should have to get my orginal certifate ??? Please take this complaint as possible as fast.it is very urgent for me.

I was working in jsv college of arts and science last 35 days.. After completed periyar university inspection in this college each department 1 or 2 staff are removed by correspondent... And they don't have no library facilities and they are not following university rules... They are playing many students life.. So please take a action honesty.. Thank you
                    Sep 13, 2017
                    8807334414's response
                    please help me Sir
                    I am apply my migartion certificate but still not come 1 month over sir please help me sir

Hi, my name is sateesh koduri, with register no b11ucs13580004, completed my bsc (Comp) from students academically, code: 1358 in the year 2012, had requested for provisional, migration and convocation certificate.
                      Still, i haven't received any certificate apart from memo's. Not sure i have been into your university. Please check and do the needful asp....

Dear Sir/Madam I have passed MBA examination 2015-16 from periyar university.still i did not receive my provisional & convocation certificates. Contacted university many times through study centre for the last one year. no response from them. Kindly. help me to get my certificate as soon as possible. MY Registration Number 13RMBA1506 Name- Vinod Kumar Center code- 1612 Sir I also want my Trasfer certificate & Migration Certificate for further Education. Please help me to solve this problem, Mobile number - [protected].

Hi! I completed ba english from periyar university via distance in 2011 while i was in bangalore and still haven't received my certificate. Kindly help with the procedures for applying one. I'm in a different state now and in an urgent need for this. When i called the university nobody answers. Its been too long now and i need help, please...

Name: sangneihtluangi
                        Enrollment no: bc10uen15140038
                        Centre code: 1514
                        Contact#: [protected]

My name is balakrushna sahoo dob 25/05/1983 register no.11ucm12810014 i have received my mark-sheets a long time ago, however i am waiting for the provisional certificate to be received, i have spoken to the local branch in delhi but they are asking me to wait for 2 months, i need the provisional certificate on an urgent basis as it has already been 2 years that i have received my mark sheets not receive my provisional certificate. I am already...

I mukund d. Puranik, completed b.com under my register number b8ucm13970078 & the center name & code m. S. Narayana junior college, kakinada, ap - 1091.& 1632.in 2010.

Hyderabad college - hiworth education

Herewith request you, pls. Guide me how i can get my 1) graduation certificate 2) school leaving certificate.

Mukund d. Puranik
                          [protected]...

Respected sir/madam,
                          I have completed my pg msc electronics 1st year in dec 2015 and 2nd year in may 2016. But i didn't get my both marksheets and my convocation certificate till now.
                          When i asked this in my study center they are not replying properly, so please take immediate action and help me to get my marksheets and certificate.
                          If i get the certificate then it will be easy for me to apply for med in your institution.