Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

Sir
My self gopal kumar thakur had pli policy no-aps-nm-34626-a on[protected]. I retired from air force on[protected]. My policy matured on[protected]. I presented the same for payment at main post office, harda, mp, pin-461331. They forwarded the same to pli office hosangabad circle. They returned the same saying as your policy is not updated on line due to which we require credit certificate for the payment. After retirement it is not possible for me to obtain credit certificate and i dont know from where shall i obtain it from. Kindly help to obtain the matured amount please.
[protected]@gmail.com
Mob no-[protected] & [protected]
Sep 21, 2018
Aug 21, 2018

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 21, 2018
Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care's response
All the cases related to APS policies are being dealt by APS Circle. Therefore it is requested to you to take up the matter with APS Circle on e-mail id: [protected]@armypost.nic.in or customer care no.[protected], 26152474, 26153585, 26152780, 26149673.
C/o 56 APO

My name is manoj kaushik. I have purchased a pli no.[protected]. After registering online a customer id 68232399 was provided...

1. I ex sub maj wadudul hai khan retired from army on 31 jul 2017. I have a pli policy bearing no 6901l and applied for the issue for pli passbook through 949 fpo vide application dt 22 aug 2017 addressed to director pli.

2. I have been deposited premium up to july 2017 to dec 2017 and january 2018 to july 2018 through 949 fpo vide receipt no a5808 dated 22 aug 2017 and a6773 dated 18 dec 2017.

3. Again i approached to 949 fpo to deposit the premium to 6 months i. E. July 2018 to dec 2018, but postal staff adviced to deposit the premium to the civil post office.

4. Civil post office unable to accept the premium without the passbook. Now i am facing so difficulty to pay the premium without pssbook. You may requested to issue suitable directions to concerned authorities to issue the passbook at the earliest. My current contact adddress is appended below:-

Flat no 278/12 ram housing society,

Sep 14, 2018
    Aug 09, 2018

Aug 09, 2018
    Sir
    I took a postal life insurance from APS Policy no APS-837884N on 23 Jul 2008 during service in Indian Navy. But after retirement on 31 Jan 2017, said policy was discontinuation. I visited many post office but they are able to start this policy. Please advice how this policy will be started.

Respected sir,
      I, ex hav khedkar babasaheb manjeram have a pli holder no aps-nm-259413-l which is due for maturity...
      Sir
      I am alok kumar and service in iaf.
      I had invest money in pli 03/17at fpo aps bangalore. But i had not...

Refer 610 fpo letter no. 610 |/ pli /corr/fpo date. 28 may 2018.
      Pli bond no. Aps - 389464l in respect of jc - 769860l sub biresh kumar maturity on 12 june 2018.
      Maturity application of the individual has been already forwarded to your office through 610 fpo, vide 610 fpo rl no. [protected] on 25 may 2018.
      But maturity amount has not been credited yet as on date. Individual facing critical financial hardship due to not credit of maturity amount. Your are kindly request to recheck the case and credit at the earliest.
      Aug 04, 2018

Sir my policy no. Ap-593231-cc and Ap-593247-cc i want to transfer my policy from Nad post, Visakhapatnam to Jaipur rajasthan so that i may pay my premier amount in due time.
      Survival benifits payment schemes is comes to katrash garh post office but they are not giving my 20000 thousan rupee check for this benifits

Policy number WB-302491CS. Submitted surrender form along with original book and certificate on JUNE 12. Till now on July...

I, hav renjith t pillai having pli policy no – aps-872294-l purchased from
        Field area post office in year 2008. The original bond was not received by me due to transit loss. The above said policy will mature on nov 2018. Kindly issue original bond paper for my reference please. I am requesting you earlier but no response received. My home address are as follows : renjith t pillai, house name - sarengee, po - ls nooranad distt – alleppey (Kerala), pin - 690571
        Aug 31, 2018

To,
          The additional directorate general,
          Aps (Pli cell), new delhi pin-908716.

I madan singh rawat, mes no.- 511812 of ge (Command test lab) udhampur has policy no. Aps 1535378-l and class-ea/40.
          I have submitted my premium upto june 2018 as copy of last pli is attached with this complaint but computer reflects that i have submitted pli upto feb 2018. And my account also has been transfered to the civil post office udhampur where they are not receiving my pli of july 2018 because their computer is reflecting, pli is submitted upto feb 2018 while i have submitted my pli upto june 2018. And because of this issue, lot of problems are happening regarding submission of pli (Premium).

So, kindly take necessary steps regarding this issue as soon as possible and i will be highly oblige to kind of your action.

Thanking you.

Communication address - ge command test lab udhampur
          C/o 56 apo
          Pin - 182101
          computer not showing premium
          Jul 28, 2018

Sir
            I surrendar policy no aps -834826-a at danapur armypost office on 28 apr 2018. I submitted all documents like application for pli surrendar policy, wilingness certificate, neft mandate form, cross cheq of account, passbook at danapur armypost office. I visited danapur armypost office, he said me your documents sent to addl dte gen aps (Pli cell) pin 908716 c/o 56 apo. But as on today not get payment. Please do the needful.
            Aug 31, 2018
            Jul 28, 2018

Jul 27, 2018
            Updated by ram narayan saw
            i surrendar the pli policy no aps-834826-a on 28 apr 2018. At danapur cant army post office. I submitted the original bond paper .Cancelled chq, willingness certificate, neft mandate form, application form surrendar pli policy on 28 apr at danapur cant field post offices .but as on today not receive payment from surrendar policy

ram narayan saw
            C/o 56 APO
            My self LHav Anil Kumar Singh. My PLI policy no APS 1209464 L was matured on 09 May 2018. I submitted related documents on 15 May 2018. But maturity amount not credit in my account till date. Pl credit amount.
            Thanks.
            Mobile No [protected]
            Email ID [protected]@gmail.com

Sir My Policy No - APS-1209034L and APS[protected]L . Sir I Total amount and interest settled in[protected].

APS...

Respected sir, a am an ex-serviceman. No[protected]a ex hav uppada umapathi. I have pli policy bearing number aps[protected]l. I am a resident of tekkali, srikakulam (Dist), andhrapradesh (State). Hence, i need to transfer my pli policy to my home town post office tekkali (Po) srikakulam (Dist), a. P-532201.
              So, i kindly request you to transfer my pli policy to above give post office number of, y home town. Please inform me.
              My ph. No-[protected].
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Thanking you sir,
              Tekkali (P. O), srikakulam (Dist), a. P-532201
              Aug 26, 2018
              Jul 26, 2018

Jul 26, 2018
              Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care's response
              All the APS policy have been migrated in Civil post office, now you can deposit your premium in any post office if you have issued a PRB.

Myself SANJEET KUMAR had paid an amount of Rupees 34232/- for my policy no APS 1309246L vide receipt No A 3814 on 9 September 2017 for the period from August 2017 to May 2018. However same has not been updated till now. Please update the same to avoid unnecessary harassment. Kindly update the amount to your records so that I can make payment of premium amount for upcoming months to avoid undue extra charges of late fees.
                Aug 26, 2018
                Jul 24, 2018

Jul 24, 2018
                C/o 56 APO

I have given my whole details of kyc mail ID mobile number before 6 month regarding making PLI online, i got customer id from chittorgarh post office but when i loged in it does not work, than i visited again, i found that they have entered wrong adhar number in my data, i again submited my ADHAR they assured me n said login after 15 days, one month passed away but problem is still continue. Kindly do needful at your end as soon as possible.
                  Aug 16, 2018
                  Jul 15, 2018

Jul 16, 2018
                  Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care's response
                  All the cases related to Rajasthan policies are being dealt by Rajasthan Circle. Therefore it is requested to you to take up the matter with Rajasthan Circle on e-mail id: pli.[protected]@indiapost.gov.in or customer care no. [protected].

O/o CPMG, Rajasthan Circle
                  sardar patel marg, jaipur-302007

Sir im a government servant and serving in Sashastr Seema Bal under Ministry of Home Affairs. At the time when I v posted...
                    JOGESH KUMAR
                    MANAGER AVIATION
                    INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD

I have surrendered my PLIP...

How can i instalment premium for pli in post office i have pass book issued by army post office. Ludhiana apo refused to attend for pli and they suggest that us to consult nearest post office but post office also refused to take care about this issue and they tell me contact to head office then i contact to head office through phone call they also tell me to visit head office when will i reached three then they will yes or no
                    Jul 02, 2018

Myself SANJEET KUMAR had paid an amount of Rupees 34232/- for my policy no APS 1309246L vide receipt No A 3814 on 7 September 2017 for the period from August 2017 to May 2018. However same has not been updated till now. Please update the same to avoid unnecessary harassment.

Dear sir
                      Me ex hav bhagwan singh mera policy no aps 289559 l he iska maturity april 2018 tha mene pure document may 2018 ko send kr diya tha pr sir abhi tk koi reponse nhi mila sir phone krne se koi phone pic nhi krta. Isliye mujhe complaisant krna para.
                      Sir meri problem ko dhayan me rakhate hua app jald se koi action le or mere maturity allowance ko credit kre. Mujhe asha hi nhi pura viswas he ki ap meri problem ko dhayan me rakhte hua jlad koi nirnay lenge.
                      Thankyou

Yourregards
                      No 14428228 w
                      Hav bahagwan singh
                      Policy no aps 289559 l
                      Jul 02, 2018

Sir No[protected]k Hav Narendra Singh meri pli ki maturity date 20 June 2018 hai.maine Apne original documents fridkot Punjab APO ae 30 may 2018 Ko fwd kr diye .but Abhi tak koi maturity check / cash account main nahi aaya .
                      Narinder Kang's reply, Jul 8, 2018
                      Pli no.APS-258168L
                      MY PLI POLICY NO IS APS703510-L mar 2018 mein pension aya abhi tak passbook nahi aya hai premimum kese depost kere

gopal4394's reply, Jul 9, 2018
                      MY PLI POLICY NO IS APS703510-L
                      Respected sir/madam
                      me & my misses give mobile no. & mail id for pay online pli on 21 may 2018.So we requset please update our mo.No. & mail id.

Sir, i ex jc-382123p (No 15364785f) sub surjeet singh, am holding pli policy no aps[protected]l. Since my superannuation on...
                        I have paid Rs. 2456/- towards premium of my PLI policy online on 29/6/2018 for the period of 1/7/2018 to 31/7/2018....