Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

I had paid the premium for the month of january through my debit card, but after successful payment, an error occured and...

I was submitted my pli bond with all concern document after maturity of pli on 05 aug 2018. The same amount not credited in my account that time. Please suitable reply me. My policy no :- aps626217l and maturity date 30 jun 2018. I am serving in remote area of country in himachal pradesh. Postal department not pickup my call. Please help me regarding this.
Dec 29, 2018

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have one pli policy number GJ-806337-P which monthly installment of Rs. 798/-. I have paid premium of the said policy for the month of Jan 19 through online. So the amount is deducted from my bank account but policy status is not updated. It still shows premium pending for Jan month.
Kindly do need ful

I'm not finding an option to download the payment receipt for later transactions. I made a premium payment in July. Now I want the receipt for that transaction. How can I get that??

Sir
    I sarban singh army no 15567807l my policy no (Pli) aps 1562485l. I change my name as gurpinder singh and i send...
    Kindly update my new email id [protected]@bhel.in, because old email id [protected]@bhelhwr.co.in has...
    I have submit an application for online updating of my pli details in h. O. Lodhir road, new delhi for online...

Respected sir,

1. I, no 5456321m ex-hav patil mohan pandurang (Records 58 gr) retired from army on 01 may 2018. My pli policy no aps-605870l has been matured on 08 nov 2018.

2. I have already submitted my original pli policy alongwith all requisite documents to pli cell. However, my maturity benefit has not been credited my account till date.

3. You are requested to release my pli maturity amount to my account to avoid financial hardship and loss at the earliest please.

Thanking you and jai hind,

Your's faithfully

Ex-hav patil mohan pandurang
    Dec 27, 2018

Respected sir
    I beg to state few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. PLI customers feeling Very bad management for online premium paying customer's.there is no option to download PLI premium paid receipt . If there's possible to download PLI premium paid receipt please show about which way.
    My PLI policy no. Is APS- 433531-A. It has matured in June 18. and document is send to PLI department but now as on date no payment is made against this policy. Plz resolve my problem. Thanks

I am padam singh rana from service iaf. I had invested money in aps pli with proposal acceptance no 155042 dated 16 jul1991 during my training period at cti bangalore. I received on proposal acceptance letter. Since 1991 premium of rs 59/- deducted from my salary till i retired 31 mar 2011. But i had not received my hard copy bond and i even don't know policy number. As per acceptance proposal letter date of maturity was 20 dec 2017. Request advice procedure to claim my maturity amount.

Yours sincerely
      Dehradun 248001
      Mb [protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Dec 26, 2018

My policy number is AP-48491-T. I have taken a loan of Rs.51400/-on January 2011.I have repaid the loan amount along with principle on[protected] in HPO KAKINADA ANDHRA PRADESH through SBI bank account.The cheque was also cleared from my account.So far not received the original policy. Send it early to my addredd. Thank you.
        K.V.KRISHNA RAO
        4-49
        MADHURA NAGAR
        KAKINADA-533004
        Dec 26, 2018

My policy is not updated from Mar 2016 and subscription is deducted till date.Before Mar 2016 deduction taken on proposal No-1039670and after that on policy No APS-870460-L. from my Acct.PAO(OR) Corps of signals Jabalpur.
        It as matured as on dec 2018 but till date maturity not given by post

Rakesh Kumar
        Mob -[protected]

1. I am serving in indian army and i have a pli policy (Aps-406237-l) with army post office since 07 nov 2011.
          2. Now the policy has been matured on 06 nov 2018 and the maturiy amount has been claimed through head post office, siliguri, pin-734001 on 10 nov 2018.
          3. But there is a problem for claiming the maturity amount due to non updation of policy since feb 2018.
          4.in view of the above, please i request you to update my pli policy as soon as possible so that i can claim my maturity amount.
          Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,
          Nb sub m thiruvalluuvar.
          Dec 19, 2018

I have got a Message for using my Debit Card 607**3915 for a purchase worth Rs.3716.00 on POS[protected] at INDIA POST txn#[protected], but it is failure. My mobile No:-[protected]
          M. Maity's reply, Dec 24, 2018
          I have the message on 24.12.18 / Time-16.23
          My pli policy no. Is[protected] i am not get my receipt pls send me on my email [protected]@gmail.com

Hi sir,

I am ex army personal no: 1555320 l/nk madhukar kondiba kendre.
            My policy no - aps/aea/131943-l was matured long back. I had couriered (By india post - courier no: em[protected]in) my original policy with application, cancelled cheque and all other required documents to below address on date 16 may 2016 :

Jt daps pli, c/o adg aps qmg br
            New delhi - 110010

Its more than two years now above pli maturity amount has not been credited in my account. You are therefore requested to look into matter personally and help me to get the maturity value credited to my account asap.

Madhukar kondiba kendre
            Mob: [protected]
            702 engr plt unit
            96 99 apo
            Dec 19, 2018

Sir my policy number APS-1246836Lmatured in Aug 2018.
            I send original policy paper but I don't receive amount till date
            My policy number APS-1246836L.
            I send original policy paper but I don't receive amount till date
            JC-268652F, ex sub R B GHOSH, PLI NO.APS 838475L, DT OF commencement 3.SEP.2008, request to forward necessary documents to HEAD POST OFFICE BARRACKPUR.700120, email id...( [protected]@gmail.com)

Till date, the system of ecs in respect of pli yet not found possible in my home branch "sachibalaya" branch, assam secretariat, dispur. This inconvenience compel the customer of pli to make a big quo in the post office in this digital era.

Further, while going for creation of customer id by registering my account under the pli customer login section, it shows error.
              Dec 17, 2018

I am rajesh kumar m, an ex servicemen retired from indian army (Artillery) retired on 31.05.2017 residing at kerala. My 2...
                I tried to pay the premium for the month of November using PLI customer portal by SBI debit card. Transaction was unsuccessful...

I have two policies with no. S ap-330408-cs
                And ap-280777-cs.
                I applied to register both policies online..
                One policy with no.208777 registered for online payment.. Another was not.. I request you to policy ap-330408-cs register for online payment..
                Policy no.: ap-330408-cs
                Jan 10, 2019
                Dec 08, 2018

Dec 10, 2018
                Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care's response
                Kindly visit the nearest post office and update the mobile no. and e-mail id.

My name is n a singh working in indian airforce. I have applied for pli in 2008 at 405 airforce station belgaum. But i didn't...

Sir/madam
                  I am a. Stephen michael, s/o antony andichioorani (Vill & post), i am working in an indian army, my pli policy no is aps[protected]l. Date of proposal 11.09.2009, date of maturity 04.10.2018. I have paid amount of rs 1403/monthly from my salary. I have submit my document op my pli to the office. But still i am not received any amount from pli. So please check my fund details and let me know the status. Do the needful
                  Dec 05, 2018

Sir/madam
                    I am. A. Stephen michael, s/o antony, i am working in an indian army, policy no aps[protected]l, date of proposal 24.08.2013, date of maturity 24.09.2018. Still i am not received money from pli. This money i need for my fathers open heart surgery. I have given already for the past 3 months back my pond document to the office. But still no response. So i[censored] can do the needful i can benefit of my maturity amount. Please do the needful.
                    Yours faithfully
                    A. Stephen michael
                    Dec 05, 2018

सर, मेरा पीएलआई अकाउंट 62530638 ब्लॉक हो गया है जिसके कारण मै पीएलआई का ऑनलाइन प्रिमीयम जमा नही कर पा रहा हूँ, जबकि पहले मै कई बार ऑनलाइन प्रिमीयम जमा किया था ।

Hello sir! My name is pradip basumatary and i have been giving my service in the indian army for 24 years. I had opened up a pli account ever since 19th october 2010 with a premium amount of rs.2110 every month. Now coming to the maturity term of the policy, my maturity date of the pli policy was on 15th november 2018 and i was supposed to receive a total amount of rs.200000 with interest. Since it has reached its maturity date i was supposed to get the full amount of the deposit premium i paid until the matured date that recently surpassed.
                      So, here the following details of my pli account:
                      Policy no: aps-1152919l
                      Phone no. [protected]
                      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Date of acceptance:19 october 2010
                      Date of maturity:15 november 2018
                      A total amount of sum to be assured: rs.200000
                      Sir, kindly have look at my problem and do contact me and one more thing two days back i went to my nearby p. O to inquire about my maturity fund, they said i was supposed to receive a confirmation file that should have reached me by now.
                      Nov 30, 2018

Sir mera pli December 26 2018 ko maturity date he but is policy me 38000 loan he to me ise deduction karke maturity karna Sakta hu kiya

My policy number is[protected]. My customer id is 65235579. I paid my premium for 01/12/2018 to 31/12/2018. I made payment...