[Resolved] Quikr Doorstep — Discrepancy while transferring money from quikr

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 ksuresh540
I have sold my cot for 4000rs in quikr doorstep. They came on 22-Feb-2016 and picked up the product and delivered it on 25-Feb-2016 to customer. After successfully delivery they suppose to transfer me 4000rs. But after a week they transferred only 1000rs. I dont know why they have taken so many days and transferred only this much. I have all the necessary documents to prove the same.
Please help me on this regard.

Below are my details.
Name: Suresh Kalaga
Mob: [protected]
Ad id:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2016
Quikr has paid my money. Thanks for the response. I expect this should not be repeated in the future. I regained trust on quikr.
Thanks once again. I even received my payback 200 points also in paytm.
Updated by ksuresh540, Mar 02, 2016
I spoke to customer care several times, now they are saying customer has paid 1000 rupees online transfer, remaining 3000 rupees paid by cash, that is the reason it will take more time to transfer 3000 rupees to my account. If this is the case how did i get the message from quikr that buyer has paid 4000 rupees and handover the product to quikr. This is a big fraudulent activity by quikr. Free pickup and drop is there business tactic to attract customers to cheat. Please let me know how to take action legally against this fraudulent company. Even customer care of quikr is also very rude and rash. When i told them that i will complain in Consumer court, he is saying go ahead and complain, this shows how bad they are with customers. My suggestion is please don't buy and sell anything in Quikr doorstep.I will not leave quikr in this matter until i get justice.

Comments

this is very bad.
Very bad. Quikr needs to take action immediately and teach their staff to behave properly with the customers.
This is not good, Quikr cheating customer in the name of 'Quikr Doorstep' service concept...!
This is very bad. This way customers will loose trust and one day Quickr and other similar online service providers will collapse
This customer care not good, Quikr cheating customer in the name of 'Quikr Doorstep' service concept...!

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]