[Resolved] Quikr — Refund not yet received..

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 deshraj123
Hi Team, My order is 10036252. I bought iphone 4s 32gb on 7sep2015. it was defective piece so I return the phone in next day.. after a week I got confirmation that my amount will b getting credited into my account. every time quikr executive says in next 2-3 working days you will get the amount. the same dialogue they r saying from sep till now. I have tried to escalate many times but no luck.. I spoke with ankita, ankit, kartik, Ryan.. but they all gave me fake commitment everytime.. it is been 4 months that I have not got the amount.I even email atleast 100 times but no use.. I get reply that concern team will contact u but they never does. they checked my lot of patience. if they don credit my amount soon I will do police complaint because I have proper bill and all call recording... Please resolve my issue...

[Dec 17, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2015
Dear Deshraj,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. This is very unfortunate. Can you please connect to us at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team

Comments

So it's been more than two weeks since I have been looking out for wardrobes on your site and I have had the worst time buying them. Of course you have the details and records of the buyers' purchases, but I still want to make it clear. The first wardrobe I selected on 25th March was accepted by the seller for 4000 rs. The payment was done by me on the same day. I got a confirmation message, mail and call regarding the same. On the day of delivery, I was told that there is some issue and the delivery can't be done. I didn't mind it at all. The other day, I get a message that the order was cancelled and I will get my refund in 5-6 working days. Whereas, I don't know what the reason was, neither did anyone clear it to me. Second time, I had ordered on the 2nd of April. After I made the payment, I didn't get any confirmation regarding the same. Instead, I directly get a call saying that the seller has already sold the wardrobe to someone else but I will get my refund. Now today, this is the third time I am still trying from your site and the same thing happened. Just because my very first purchase of the wardrobe's refund has been done yet, I thought of calling the seller. I come to know that the seller did not cancel the order and neither did he receive the money I paid for his wardrobe.
You claim to have the best service. You have radio promotions. You have TV commercials. How can your customer care be so careless and useless. I am an entrepreneur myself and I know how to take care of my customers. My point is, I like a product. I buy a product. And I don't get it. I don't get my money back quickly. What's the use of relying on you? You say "Now just sit back and let Quikr take care of the rest!" This is how you take care?? I am not a billionaire. Even my money counts. That's the reason I'm buying second hand stuff. I could've chose to buy new ones if I could afford. I have had made previous purchases with you and I am quite happy with it. And hence, I choose to stick to you. But not again. I am deeply in need of two wardrobes. But the ones which I like are not available. I am making payments through credit cards and before the bill comes I have already lost almost 10, 000 rs. My transaction will affect because of this. Kindly take this issue forward coz there must many others facing the same. And please try to return all my money done thrice within this week. It's my money I don't want to beg for it. If I don't get it by this week, I will surely file a case against you. I want people to know that you're not that good as you show.
I suggest you to kindly go through your own terms and conditions.

Someone has Posted a fake on this site with using my mobile number.

http://delhi.quikr.com/Honda-Activa-125Cc-Scooter-W0QQAdIdZ[protected] on this link a fake add has been posted of selling an honda activa 125cc scooter. THERE are no options for deleting or reporting this fake addvertisment.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - Refund not yet received..