Rediff.com India Customer Care
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (570)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

Bapimu
I had ordered and paid for one Nokia BP 3L Battery through Rediff.com ltd., online. But I was delivered a wrong material. Now after repeated complains they are asking to return the material first and then they will deliver my ordered material. I want that they should deliver the material first and in exchange take back the wrongly delivered material

[Nov 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ansh Agarwal
    On 06nov15 i tried purchasing a bag from rediff.com and at the last moment of payment the internet got disconnected. Now the amount is deducted from my SBI Account but rediff.com has not recieved it and i havn't got any refund of my money till date.my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

Money deducted from the account but the company has not recieved it

[Nov 19, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amit m kanekar
      Dear rediff My order no 12637172 I don't Automatic electric roti/chapati makaer with non stick coating. I will return the and you refund my mone back please Think you amit m Kanekar mo . no[protected] c/o Dattatray s . mangavakar 5/77 near krushnai photo studio

Product damaged
      Product damaged

[Nov 19, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dr Naiyer Azam
        Sir I want to bring in ur kind notice that I ordered a mini electric sewing machine on 9th Nov and I got the order on 14th evng but the sewing is not that I ordered, it is a cheaper one. My order num is 12650123. I want the same machine which I ordered and if it is not available then plz give my 1500 rs back, I don't need any other machine. I need a good thing that's why I trusted u and gave the order expecting that ur company will surely give me a genuine product. Plz take necessary actions as early as possible. Thanks... Shazia Ahmad [protected]

Got a different product
        Got a different product

likhar
          I have booked Order no. 12140242 on dtd 27.08.2015. This Rakhi gift has been booked my me from Chandrapur, Maharastra to my Brother in law at Delhi. I surprise to know that the said gift yet not delivered. On 3rd Sep15 I have received mail regarding that the said product has been delivered to the mentioned address. But on actual confirmation with the recipient, said product not delivered to the mentioned address. M/s Rediff shopping falsely claim that the said product delivered to the recipient at Delhi. On asking for refund, Rediff told me that it is not possible as per their policy norms and rediff not refunded my money 10000.00. BE AWARE, DON'T SHOP FROM REDIFF SHOPPING.

[Nov 18, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          same happened with me now... I've order a product (id:[protected] as on 12th Nov. 2015 & got a msg on 19th that my order was delivered. I was utterly shock initially but thought that it might be some technical slog. So I called the customer care no. and told them that I didn't receive my order yet & your status is showing it got delivered. Now they're saying that they might have misdelivered the product and need some time to verify the facts. In case they do not refund my full money I'll take legal action against them as my housing society has CCTV installed. I've enough to prove that I didn't received my order and have the right to ask for full refund. I'll never ever again shop on rediff... amazon & flipkart are much better platform for online shopping.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Rediff Shopping — Plastic shoe rack

Sharanabha
            I bought a plastic Shoe rack (Mentioned on Rediff shopping web site) worth Rs.3150/- from Rediff.I placed the order...
            Complaint category Furniture

dramitav batabyal
            I had ordered a linen shirt from rediff online shopping site worth rupees 499. the shirt had a size malfunction, I had ordered XXL size but they provided me a size smaller than that, i.e. XL.So i wanted to return my shirt and then i did so lodged a refund complaint about my shirt to the shopping site, Since last 2 months I am requesting for the refund of my money and i followed all the procedures they suggested.All i now request is the refund of my money as soon as possible. My order no, 12165785.

Sent item different in size as shown in packet

[Nov 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            my bank detail : State Bank Of India acc. no.:[protected] ifsc sbin0007473
            acc. holder name: Amitav Batabyal, Ruma Batabyal
            Branch:Shivaji nagar mahamoorganj, Vns.

aroulg
              MY order id 12519062 placed on 22-oct-2015 is still not received as of today (17-Nov-2015) Made complaints in customer care but no proper response .Last made complaint no[protected], there is no response for that still. Calling customer care on daily basis, I am getting the same response as we are investigating, but as of now there are no response or action taken by Rediff. Thanks Arul.G

[Nov 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Chaudhary Malkhan Singh
                My self Malkhan Singh, id - [protected]@yahoo.com order id[protected] i ordered a blackberry earphone 3.5 mm but i received another blackberry earphone that is not 3.5 mm jack i already complained but there is no response about my complained excepting computer generated e-mail. i request you to please replace my earphone as soon as possible waiting for positive valuable response

abhayverma071
                  I have ordered a calculator through Net banking. The amount has been deducted and product is not available at the site. I had call, mail a lot many times but they are again and again saying to mail again, said refund will be soon initiated but then also no response. Please help !!!

Updated by abhayverma071 Nov 19, 2015
                  I have ordered a calculator with order no. 12614728 through Net banking. The amount has been deducted and product is not available at the site. I had call, mail a lot many times but they are again and again saying to mail again, said refund will be soon initiated but then also no response. Please help !!!
                  Updated by abhayverma071 Nov 29, 2015
                  Sir/Madame
                  You may also refer to the attached attachment of my bank statement as an evidence.
                  Thankyou

Updated by abhayverma071 Dec 14, 2015
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Anku Bharadwaj
                    I am an unfortunate customer who didnt read the reviews earlier. rediff shopping is a total fraud. i ordered a book on 3rd november, 2015. order no: 12608806. i wrote several mails to ask about the order...there was no reply and they dont pick up the phone. i dont know what to do.

Updated by Anku Bharadwaj Nov 16, 2015
                    so i got thru the customer care just now. got it cancelled. i m waiting for the refund now. lets see if i get it or not. will update.

gauravsingh1310
                      I have order an book on 4-11-15 on rediff.com with Order ID : 12607928.But now after 11 days they were not dispatched my order and I have no interested any more like delivery and product.So I want to cancel my order Now ..Plz help Us for cancelling ..

[Nov 14, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vansh1995
                        I have received my order 1 hr ago, and unfortunately i am not satisfied with it at all, as the discribtion of the product, product doesn't match with it.. the main isue is the water flow is very less and its above pipe material is defected, images are attached, and the quality of the product is also not fine.. i need to return it please refund it asap. (i hv mailed to rediff but no rply and the product the described was different, this product was available on other shopping websites at cheaper rate)

[Nov 13, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Tej Reddy
                          I ordered for lg hbs 730 & got a fake bluetooth apt X which is a chinese or a duplicate product i have written a mail yesterday still i havent got any responce from rediff . it makes me sick. my order id : 12612652 this is the very first tym i shopped with u guys and its a very pathetic exprerince with you guys. give the refund in full back and ask your people to collect that aptX duplicate bluetooth back.

Fake product

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Raju Chhilka
                            Dear Sir/Madam, This is very annoying and frustrating for me that I ordered a JBL microwireless bluetooth speaker through your website rediff.com but I received some other product - earphone. This is very frustrating. I was compelled to pay the full amount rs.1038 as the delivery boy told that he cannot do anything. what is this? now how i will get the product i actually ordered. please tell me. here are the details: Product no.13549135. Transaction ID : 23838801 Order no.12642273 Product: 13549135 : Jbl Microwireless bluetooth speaker see attachment

Another product received

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Gaurav Chaurasiya
                              Dear Sir, Product not like, and i want to return this product Product ID:[protected] Tn.ID:[protected] Product :- Tab mini 3: Educational tablet laptop computer child kids Holdar Name:- Gaurav Mohan Address:- D55/193 Aurangabad Neema mai Lane, Varanasi Dist:- varanasi-221010 Mo.No:- +91 - [protected] Bank Name:- Union Bank Of India My A/c No:-[protected] IFSC Coad:-UBIN0543632 Branch Coad:-543632 Branch Name:-Aurangabad Varanasi-221010

Product is not good quality
                              Product is not good quality

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Rediff Shopping — My Order# 12579034 [Resolved]

anuajish
                                I placed order 12579034 for Kids Toy Learning Laptop And P1000 Kids Educational Tablet and paid 848 INR using my card. After...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

ldnram
                                I ordered the above product in 30th September 2015 and paid by CREDIT CARD full amount of Rs.3199.00 till now there is no communication nor my delivery its looking like fraud Details of Order# 12371599 Mode of Payment: ICEM6 Item Description : Imported Casio 556sg 7avdf White Dial Chronograph Watch For Men Expected Delivery : 4 - 7 Working Days Time Qty. 1 Price : 3150.00 Shipping & Handling: Rs.49.00 Total: Rs.3199.00 Email Address: [protected]@gmail.com Delivery Address: pedaprolu ramana murthy, 85-c, 7-1-277/318, bk guda, HYDERABAD, Andhra Pradesh: 500038 INDIA. Billing Address: Pedaprolu Ramana Murthy, 85-c, 7-1-277/318, bk guda, HYDERABAD, Andhra Pradesh: 500038 INDIA. - Once your order is processed, we will arrange to send the delivery at the above mentioned Delivery address.

Cheating and fraud company

[Nov 09, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Jay Prakash Tiwary
                                  Please provide as much information as possible...i had bought a charger from rediff shoping when i ordered it was htc charger but they provide me very bad charger when i complain them they said me that it is same which u ordered but this charger is not working i complained but didn't response. so i want to return this charger please help me. i want justice
                                  thanks

na00413
                                    The above product received from Rediff Shopping on 31 Oct. Have raised a complaint on the same day, as per the process mentioned on the website. The below is the name of the Seller : Kia Fashions, 28, Shree Kuberhi Silk Market, B / H New Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat - 395010, Surat -395010, Gujarat, India. [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com If the product is to be returned, there are stringent timelines for everything from raising a complain to returning of a product, sharing the details. However, Rediff even doesn't TAT even for providing a response on a mail. Redifff Shopping had promised that they will collect the product from my home; however, they have not collected the same nor they have provided any response. Very disappointing e-shopping experience with Rediff. Anyone, who would want to Shop, please be careful, as the response from Rediff is pathetic and they don't care about the customers once the money has reached their pockets. Resolution Expected : Refund of money paid of the dress immediately.

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                                      Rediffmail account hacked since past 2 days
                                      13 days ago
                                      Rediff.com India
                                      rediffmail account hacked recovery details changed by someone
                                      16 days ago
                                      Rediff.com India
                                      Rediffmail password and information is changed
                                      19 days ago
                                      Rediff.com India
                                      ####My rediff account is hacked***rahul yadav
                                      29 days ago
                                      Rediff.com India
                                      My rediff account is hacked