1) I have ordered (Order#[protected] a 16000 mAH power bank through rediff shopping
2) The material has been delivered to me on 28.09.2015.
3) After receiving the item I came to know the product sent by rediffshopping
is of wrong rating. They had sent 12000 mAH power bank actually in-place of 16000 mAH power bank. Though documentally it is 16000 mAH.
4) I have mailed the thing on very that day (i.E, on 28.09.2015) with all the evidence (snap of actual received item) to the rediff
-shopping customer care.
5) They have replied and also contacted me. They have informed me for reverse pick up of the wrongly supplied item.
6) Reverse pick up had been made on 07.10.2015.
7) Though more than 22 days have been past after the pickup. neither I have received the corrected product nor any despatch details from the courier agency.
8) During the period of reverse pickup and today, I have mailed several to the customer care of rediff shopping
. But did not get any satisfactory answer from them. They are telling, item not reached to them. And until they will not get the item they could not despatch the material.
9) I do not understand, on ordering the material it is reached to me on 5'th day. But on reverse pick up from me though more than 22 days have been passed, it is not reached to the seller.
10) I feel to be a cheated one by rediff
-shopping. I don't think that they have the intention to send the corrected item.
Please help me to get my product from RediffShopping
Thanks & Regards
Mob # [protected]
customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.