Reliance Communications

Fax:
Fax:

11938
Good

Reliance Communications related photos (2221)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Reliance Communications Photos

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

sir
I m sumit kumar,and i m a lifeline plan user (99 paise Std) from one year. From two months,after recharges the coupon of 200 and 300,My validity not exceed. and customer care gives me unsatisfactory answer.Mr Amit kr from cust care,told me, the life Time plan ended from october 07.Then It seems that that the company cheat us.
so plz solve my problem and intimate me the factual position. If No Response given by u, then the Matter will be forwarded to Sri Nripendra Mishra- Chairman of TRAI.

I purchased a Reliance phone (classic"761"model),from
    Reliance WebWorld(M/S Ram Krishna Saha),Ultadanga
    Kolkata,on 28th September,2007.
    After a couple of days,when I complained them that my account was not updated, I was told that it was due to some network problem and will soon be OK.
    Then , I found that my phone usually happened to hang.On this complaint, they asked my phone to send to the service centre,which they changed after ten days.
    Till then my phone account was not updated.
    Then they again asked me to submit a local address proof, which I submitted on 1-11-07.
    Even then my phone account is still not updated.
    My phone was completely dead...for ten days...
    suddenly incoming calls have started to come..since 29th october evening....but my account is still not updated...
    The workers at the Reliance centre are not co-operating properly, and due to this I have to suffer a lot of inconvenience regarding my connection.
    I will be highly obliged, if you kindly let my phone activated properly.

Yours sincerely,
    Sachin Kumar Srivastava
    Rel. Mob. No. +91-[protected]
    ( Research Scholar)
    S N Bose National Centre for Basic
    Sciences, Block - JD, Sector -III,
    Salt Lake, Kolkata-098
    Dear Reliance team,

Greetings from KG information Systems Private Limited- Coimbatore. Tamilnadu.

We are one of the leading IT & Infrastructures in India. We are doing business activities more than 4000 crores in a year.

We have been using your network for communication purpose. But Now we have decided to change the network in voice/ Data due to your poor support on any related issues .

For addressing issues more than 30 days is not acceptable.

MY complaint:

Our Landline No:[protected], which is not working more than 30 days .

Our Landline No:[protected] is not working mor than 20 days .

we have been requesting to check, but none of your persons not yet addressed still now.

Note: we have paid all the usage charges .

Unsatisfied customer and not expecting your very lazy poor support .

Sureshkumar.A

mumbai

Ref:Mobile no:[protected]

Respected sir,

The payment for the above Mobile no. is being paid on 1/10/2007
      through credit card Rs.1368/- Due to non payment of bills the phone is in a out of order condition, but i am still recieving the bills for nonuse. So ihave decided to surrender and cancel ur line.I also inform u that i have cleared all ur dues irrespectivley

thanking you,

ForMR.E.Sreenivasan
      Mr. M.Gopalakrishnan
      (relative)
      Aug 13, 2020
      name vijay kumar mobile no [protected] commpalent is not for coustomer care colling in no is 198 and 121

I puchased the relience india mobile prepaid no 2+ years back.

my no is [protected]....

from 02-11-07 early morning i continuesly got some bad calls from some restricted no..
        i also try to complaint in relience customer care but no one is intrested in this complaint and cut off the phone.

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible...
        I puchased the relience india mobile prepaid no 2+
        years back.
        my no is plz deacivate this this sim i get on road [protected] I don't know whoose this sim.
        from 02-11-07 early morning i continuesly got
        some bad calls from some restricted no..
        i also try to complaint in relience customer care
        but no one is intrested in this complaint and cut off
        the phone.
        Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible...

last months, i recharged wth 222 lifetime plan and 880 recharge vcher by listening the offer of 1 india plan for life time... but now the company wthdrawn the offer and my call charges increased to Rs 2.99 per std call.....
          so kindly registered my complain and suggest me.....

waiting 4 ur response

ricky jain
          dimapur (nagaland)
          Aug 13, 2020

reliance(smart connection) — charges against plan taken by reliance(smart)

my name is nitin agarwal i recharged my reliance(smart) no.[protected] with rs.450 plan in which i get reliance (smart to smart) free but i was charged re.1 per minute after repeated complaints they are not takin my complain seriously now i m bound to file a complain againts them .
          so i kinly request u to take certain action against it.

thanking you

(NITIN AGARWAL)

I have taken this broadband for no use its not working since last two weeks and whenever i complain in customer...

Mr high officials!!!!
            in Rel...
            What is dis? you people in your office by your employees promised me to provide me with this and this ... facilities of RCV880. But i am in return only getting loss, am not getting those benefits now, shame on you and your business, there will be only DECLINE in your business now,my no. is [protected]

Reliance Smart — cheat with the customer

reliance smart has cheat with his own customer .his 301rcv has failed.thats why the reliance customer are in the problem.the call rates are also not fixed in rs 301 rcv.

I am a Prepaid user of RIM. my no. is [protected].
              Company forcefully deducted about Rs.48.00 from my prepaid a/c by sending a SMS "You have successfully subscribed to Cricket Dhamadam Pack" , without my request /call /sms.
              On 24/10/07 (at 10:24 PM) my balance was about Rs.91.75 and
              on 26/10/07 (at 1:35 Pm) my balance showing Rs.44.30 without making a single call /sms.
              I have tried to talk customer care *369-4 more than 10 times but they are not taking call.

Rajeev Shrivastava
              B-27/15, Sector - 3
              Udaya Society, Tatibandh
              Raipur C.G.
              PIN : 492099
              Aug 13, 2020

recently i ve recharged my reliance smart sim with their RCV costing Rs.880 along with a lifetime Rs222 plan, saying that this will provide lifetime facility of getting std calls @ .99/min, local mobile calls @ .59/min and to reliance local @ .19/min.But after such an investment my sim has been blocked from such call rates,on complaining they said that they have stopped this plan.This is totally unfair,i m in loss now, please help.This Reliance Smart operates in NORTH-EAST INDIA.
                Aug 13, 2020
                reliance manipur is hopeless.
                their service is too bad.
                i suggest it should close down it's operation.

joy

Very frequently we are facing network failure in our office area and we are not able to reach customer without reliance phones...

DEAR SIR
                  I have purchase a reliance handset of prepaid connection my mdn number is [protected] due 2 verification u have done deactive my mdn u said that pls submit ur document i have subnitted 4 time document at nearset web world ur reliance company service is very very bad service now i again submitted document at ur office and the cafe number is [protected] now pls act my no i[censored] now not act my number i will take action about ur service
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  my reliance gsm no [protected] not working sim card registration failed my addrass.krishnaprasobh.pk
                  Poolakkuzhiyil(ho)kizhakkoth(po)koduvally(vi)calicut .kerala ..pin.673572
                  Mymobile no.[protected]

e-78 sector -7 noida so i fill a form two times one sales person name is shubham chauhan said with in a week installed ur phone. One months later second one mr chandan singh come to my office another purposel agiain i fill a form aur aaj tak wo bhi nahi laga .... mera pas reliance ka 100 above connection hai lucknow,kanpur, patna me hai ous se contact kar ne ke liya me reliance ka phone apne factory me lagva rha uh. me na relaince communication me kai bar office bhi gaya lakin koi sunvai nahi hai khabhi kuch khate hai kabhi kuch.phale me na anuj gupta ke naam se form bhara tha ab mahendra printing press ke naam se hai
                    Aug 13, 2020

the reliance gsm of mp state is sending me the abusing massages pla stop him... his number is [protected]. pls save me frm him.
                      he is using that sim card on fake documents.
                      his address is anjusa colony ujjain M.P
                      he is the person who is insulting the reliance smart gsm service
                      Dear COncern,

I am from jamshedpur, i am using Reliance GSM but from 18th April 2008 i was facing network problem and from 22/04/2008 the Reliance GSM Network is down.My Mobile No is [protected]

Please check and resolve the issue as it is affecting our business.

Wit Regards
                      Supriyo
                      My name is Laeeq Ahmed and i am using Reliance no. [protected].I am facing Unwanted reliance massage problem.Please block all type of offers and company's massages.Thanks
                      My name is Laeeq Ahmed and i am using Reliance Smart's no. [protected].I am from Bhopal.I am facing Unwanted reliance massage problem.Please block all type of offers and company's massages.Thanks

Monseiur, I have rented my land property inorder to erect tower for RELIANCE COMMUNICATION LTD at S.No.99/10b, Thumbaipatty village, Madurai dist. I have received my agreement paper dated28/3/07 along with 3 months advance Rs.6000.

But I have not received any monthly rental during these days except only one cheque dated30/08/07 holds number627118.
                        I request you, do necessary to send the remaining money at earliest apart, let me get my monthly regular rental in time.

For your information, I suggest u to send the cheques in the following proper address, the address u send once was wrong which even doesnt mention my door number. Thanking u.
                        M.Tamilselvan,
                        s/o Mr.Muniasamy,
                        10, Nehru Nagar 3rd street,
                        Alagappanagar post,
                        Madurai.625003
                        Phone:[protected]

I am looking forward r immediate response and mail.
                        Kind Regards
                        Thamilselvan
                        Client Ref. No:324862, BTS-ROTN-989

Reliance Money — VERY POOR SERVICE

I have a Demat A/c in Reliance Money. Client ID S00031235
                        whenever i checked my Ledger Balance always balance is missing.Kindly check the status and revert.

thanks,
                        Sandeep Singh
                        ph : [protected]

Whenever I try to dial customer care at either Reliance smart or at reliance india mobile the only answer that...

I am working as a DSA (Channel partner) of ICICI Bank Ltd. Reliance communications offer a plan for ICICI Bank and Channel partners of ICICI Bank in the month of April,07, under the same plan I got five connections but surprise to see the first bill which is not as per plan offered , I received the bill as per normal plan. I make a complaint to local franchisee of the co. who offered us the plan, he assured me that this is by mistake, it will be regularise in the next bill & you just deposit the amount as per plan offered to you, but till date no correction is done by the company even local franchisee is still saying that you have to deposit the amount as per plan offered but the difference of my bill is increasing, I had already written to customer care of the company but no body cares. I don't want to become a defaulter customer of any co. but Reliance wants the same. Its very harassing being customer of such a big company of India.

ICICI Bank and Reliance telecom — Wrong calls

I get at least 10 - 15 calls a day on my no. [protected] which is a new reliance prepaid no. i had purchased a few months ago for my mom.After few days a started getting calls from icici bank for some loan recovery for a person in name of Gajendera Upadhya , inspite of telling them 100 times that this no. does not belongs to Gajendera upadhya , still we get these calls on a daily basis. This is nothing less than mental harrasment to my mom
                          Dear Tarun,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

netconnect — bill not received

my reliance netconnect number is [protected] and i do not receive my bill for this number .please sort out my problem.my contact number is [protected]

i brought a relince classic cdma hand set n took relience conection at 1st Feb. 2007. But with out my permition the company attached caller tune, like relience music n now a divotional mantra without my request. But they send sms that i request for my tune which is totaly wrong. My balance decrese day by day without calling any call, which is a cheating with customar . Moreover it is dfficult to contact relience customer care excecutive also. pls do something about this matter as soon as possible.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            hi sir, i wanna a marathi film song's code as a caller tune that is "garva".

Dont go for Reliance wi max.......I had it installed at my offce since 2
                              weeks and since then it has been down 4 times......its down rt now since 4 days and every time I call the customer care they they give me a new time when it will get operational. The call center fellow is now ready to give me a complaint no.....saying its the server that is down & so he cant give. R THEY GOING TO BE DEDUCTING THE CHARGES FROM MY BILLING FOR NOT BEING OPERATIONAL ?. i AM SURE NOT. SO GUYS DONT GO FOR RELIANCE WI MAX. They r still fiddling with the technology.....using us as guinea pigs for testing .

In general I also found the interface of the opening screen very poorly designed......it does not even take full name......the no of charaters are limited......

DO NOT GO FOR IT.......I found BSNL very much dependable.

OCT 11, 2007.

P.S Mr Anil Ambani : Are u listening ?. Have u ever checked the opening screen of the broad band net. Have u checked the screen for sending complaints ?. Please install wi max at ur place for ur sons & check their response.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              I am Prawin Bhaduaria, my mobile No is -[protected], [protected], Address- J-78/1,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092, that is Post paid Connection, I am user of reliance last 2 months, complainant is my Address is as per as my address id J-78/1,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092, but your Fault address is J-78,2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092 . so I will not Received my Bill , I have all redy Complain for that matter Reliance Web World Preet Vihar Branch Delhi, but no any correction of my Address. So as soon as possible clear that matter.
                              Another Complain I am not user of Mobile no -[protected], un necessary Some Body has call me and demanding Bill payment so please this is a serious matter of me, you will proper Query of that matter otherwise I will go to Court for Compensations of Mantel Harassment.

I hav rel data card no [protected] monthaly bill abt 750 but every month they disconnect aftre bill generation saying that ur credit limit is 500 .i m having this card from 6 month and hve paid timaly all bill
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                see sir today i got call from this number 32440942 some parcal come to me but they did't give address right now iam calling no bady not picking my call so plz give any custmercare no. iwant to know the address bcoz that parcal is very importent..
                                i have applied for new reliance data card & i got it within two days but still problem is that ur ececutive are not qualified as they should be because it it Reliance & people expectations are high from Reliance.
                                i have given my documents but it is rejected, ok no problem there may be some mistake i accept it but u guys are not informing me that your documents are rejected please submit new documents, when i called to ur ececutive that i came to know he doesnt understand that it it his responsibility to inform me. when i m saying this than he is showing attitude means he is doing a grace on me by providing data card.
                                still i didnt receive my login id
                                i m waiting for that.
                                i hope u will take actionimmediately
                                vicky
                                Hi I am Ram Naryan from delhi, I hav applied for Relience Broadband Connection before 7 days but aaction..and ur person take 500 rs and not come to my house..its too bad..ur service is very down to earth...so try to grow ur service.. improve ur service level...okey

contect no:-[protected]

this is Rajeswaran.V

My Mobile no is:[protected]

I have face the network problem 10.10.07 7 pm to 9pm

that time i cannot continue my call within 1 minute my call is getting disconneted within 1 minute so im spoke with customercare @9.06 pm hemavathy she told me the network prob is there so it will solve after 11 pm only but im ask her to i want to speak with upervicer so she connect to christiena @9.10 pm i have ask christina to this prob reg she told me how can u told me it is network prob it is not a network prob there is no prob in network your mobile having problem so you change the mobile ".

im arguing with her there is no prob in my mobile but she didnt accept and she told me and recomment me to change the mobile.

So what is going on in Relaince

This incident is irretatingme

give the solution

Rajeswaran.V

Aug 13, 2020
                                  I would like to log my complaint about network connectivity issue, My dad is using reliance number since long, however this year he has faced alot connectivity issue, every moment his number is not reachable. Umpteen number of times i have logged complaint about network issue. Every time Customer Care promises that they will look into the issue. Still no solution.
                                  The CDMA network is one of the worst network in UP, if you people cant fix the issue then you should withdraw the service from that location...

Yogita