Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications Website

1800 100 3333

Fax

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints page 343

Hai,

Are you thinking about existing customers are Idiot. I got a mail from your end my unbilled amount 3826/- as on 13/8.16.. How its possible. explain it. Because my plan 999 40GB And one more thing i d'nt ask to your end for upgrade from 3g to 4gLte. You people was sent a mail for requested to upgrade via datacard homepage, www.reliancenetconnect.net. Also mentioned 10 GB free.

Without my knowledge you people changed the plan from 999 40GB to 3Gb 4GTE plan. When i got a mail for upgrade process that same day i went to Adyar showroom for asking migration details and plan details for 4GLTE. They told to me plans are not changed.for existing customer. You will get free SIM and WIfi Device Cost 899-/ instead of 2699-/. After that only i received a free 4G sim. And registered for 4G Lte Device.

Now, I am ready to pay only last month bill amount 1200 something. Rest of the amount refuse to pay.

Here after I do not need 4G Lte service so, please downgrade my Datacard Number [protected] from 4G Lte to 3G.

Now my plan was 3GB per month 4GLTE . Very irritating . My monthly usage above 30 GB. (Plan details are gathered from customer support.

I Hope definitely you will not run the business successfully in 4Glte service compare to Reliance JIO.

Boopalan S
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Re : PHONE NUMBER –[protected] :

Myself Naveen Kumar owner of the a/m number[protected].

This number is suspended for last month or so. Earlier the number was suspended due to wrong bill amount which was later waiver. But still I was forced to pay extra beside the wrong billing rental done by your company. But now this is the height of harassment, the number was suspended for last whole month and still I am billed with an amount of Rs. 1000/- plus which is not correct and injustice.

I have not raised the issue besides all the harassment I gone through bad treatment from your your company customer care for last whole month, I have taken new number and given to all my clients, I suffered a lot of business due to this, where I am not in fault and due to your wrong billing I was suffered so much of business and not able to operate my bank accounts and credit cards payment even had suffered the penalty of delay payment as I was not getting any sms either.

I was using Airtel 2 months back and I was offered this plan to ported with magic 900 plan o[censored]nlimited calling and net plan and my mistake was to get p[orted into reliance atleast my number was working all the time in Airtel, my biggest mistake to ported out into reliance.

You changed it from CDMA to Gsm now and i got aggreed with it also and I was told I will be getting 10 GB 4g data for the first month but I was billed for it around Rs. 7000/- plus. I don’t know what to do with this number as I already given up on this number, and requested several times to surrender this number and stop billing to me. I am not in position to pay for the useless service anymore. Even paid for new sim 3 times to the service centre dwarka for new sims. This number is non-working for whole month and useless now to pay and revive this number, as told earlier I already taken new Idea number and I am happy to use prepaid number instead.

Kindly either rollback this rental which I forced to pay or please oblige me by letting to surrender this number as I am fed up with calling customer care and kindly not force me to go consumer help. This is my hard earned money and I can’t spend on useless mistake done by your company.

Look forward to help me out in this regards.

NAveen Kumar
    [protected].

Dear Sir/Mam,

my complaint your sales perssion not verfived my address and not start my number [protected] plz i request to you verify to your sales person.
      your sales person number [protected]

Sanjay Maan
      my alternative number is [protected]
      Aug 13, 2016
      my reliance moble number 9015344442 my email id - [email protected] my alternative number - 7289818486

Dear Sir / Madam,

I remember paying my last bill and closing the connection way back in 2010 in Pune. I am getting irrelevant email to pay outstanding where as I have settled the account long back.In the mail it is mentioned that "Legal Authority of India issued a Notice to you by post, and the aforesaid notice was duly received by you.".. I have never received any communication from Reliance as I am a non-resident of India from past 8years.I would appreciate if you can take up the notice of below mail and alert your customers on fake email going around to save them from loosing money and not get trapped in cyber crime. I am sure you have all the details below to take necessary action and get track bank account and person.

Adv. Altaf. U.

NAGRAS ROAD AUNDH

PUNE411007

CAF NO [protected]

MDN NO [protected]

Even after repeated folow-up you have not paid the outstanding nor present at lokadalat at Pune Shivaji Nagar Court. Requesting you to pay Rs.1815 /- Vide CAF No [protected] MDN [protected] on or before 27/8/16 or else we have no option but to file CIVIL case.at your costs and risks, which please note

Cheque/DD payments to be made in the name of "RWSL A/C RIS [protected]".

Please Send Cheque /DD on below Address.

RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS, Bldg No B-18, Office No-A-1, Ground Floor, Kubera Park, Kondhwa, Pune – 411040

BY NEFT

Account Name Reliance Web store Limited

Account No. [protected] (Current Account)

Bank Name Standard Chartered Bank

IFSC code: SCBL0036084

Contact Mr. Irfan on [protected] for further queries / cro.[protected]@gmail.com

Actually company recently convert sim cdma to 4g gsm and provide a offer 10gb 4g data but comny cheated me only provide 2g data and this complain regarding call to customer care than given to answers sir plz call to after 2hours because system update I am so tired because I am calling to something 2ya3days same answer to provide Reliance customer care and one more thing I have live in plase no 4g and 3g network...
          Sep 18, 2016
          Dear Devanshu,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Please sign this online petition addressed to TRAI and Ministry of Telecom

I was using reliance CDMA data card (No.[protected]) with 40GB Unlimited plan for monthly rental of Rs.999. Two month before Reliance closed CDMA services, recommended me to upgrade to 4G and purchased modem through on line. Before purchase, I contacted both customer care and reliance retailer, they assured that data plan will continue with same 40 GB .
            Complaint:
            1. For past two months CDMA modem not working and bill is coming for full rental with out any deduction of amount which was CDMA unused/deactivated period of days.

2. My modem get activated on 06.08.2016 and when I contacted with customer care, they told me that I am in 3 GB limited plan for Rs.700. The plan change has not informed me by either mail or SMS.

This is cheating . Please look into the issue and solve it. Other wise, terminate my connection and I will move to another network which are giving better service .

Alternate mobile no. to contact:[protected]
            Sep 13, 2016
            Dear Venkatesh,

aruntanwar's reply, Aug 24, 2016
            Please sign this online petition against RCOM 4g migration issues.
            With every signature, email is sent to TRAI/DOT/Ministry of Communications
            DirectLink: https://www.change.org/p/trai-must-act
            Alternate Way:
            1) Go to change(dot)org
            2) Search this petition "TRAI must act against Reliance Communications"

On 03.08.2016 i recharged my reliance number [protected] with Rs.80.00 as main balance but the company usurped and deducted all my money as various charges without my knowledge.The company send dozens promotional massage to inbox but never send massage but massage o[censored]ses are not sent as TATA DOCOMO and MTS did.Now I want to lodge consumer case.

I was asked to migrate from 3g to 4g services, categorically mentioning in the mail sent to me that the existing data plan will continue. I had to pay additional amount for the new 4g dongle (My old dongle is useless now). The service was started in our circle on 7th july, and for several days the speed was worse than 2g and for some days there was no connection. When i gave a complaint, the problem was not resolved and got a message that the complaint is closed. Also i got a mail that the plan is changed to 5gb limit for rs 900 or so. When i complained about this there was no proper reply. This is nothing short of cheating a consumer, and i came to know that there are several unhappy consumers like me. I have already served a notice to them that i shall take legal action for cheating me with false promotional offer. Request all the consumer who are cheated like me to seek compensation for the loss incurred and harassment subjected to through consumer readdress forum.
                Please sign this online petition addressed to TRAI and Ministry of Telecom

Hello, i purchase a vodaphone sim as a name of vimal kumar jain n my no. Is [protected]. Few month ago, i port my no. From vodaphone company to reliance company. But now i want to port my no. Permanently in vodaphone company. So i go to reliance store but they did not give the permission to port my no. And now my no. Is not working, so i request you to port my no. ([protected]) to vodaphone company. So that my no. Is reactivate.
                  Sep 14, 2016
                  Dear Anaaya,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Received a mail from Reliance communication via Adv Alta[censored], Kubera Park, Kondhwa, Pune.
                    It states that I had outstanding for No- [protected] of ₹ 909/-.
                    It also states that after many follow up, I didn't turn up and answered to them. But in reality, I never received any call or letter by post. And importantly, I or any of my family member had used the above given number.
                    This is unnecessary harassment by a law firm, just for the sake of ₹909/- . And in the same mail, I have been warned that if I didn't pay the amount civil case will be filed against me.

Kindly advise.

I've received an email "Final Intemation" and a legal action threat from cro.[protected]@gmail.com (not an official reliance email id) about some dues from 6 years back. This is completely false information and the connection was discontinued some 6+ years ago through the customer care call centre.

The email is below: I've removed personal details. I've attached a copy of the email as a photo for full details.

Upon my google search, I found similar complaints already for the same person and email id. Kindly advise what should be my action steps.

Kishan

FINAL INTIMATION

Ref No: Reliance adv/AUG/Z1 178216 Date 11/08/2016

CAF NO 239122xxxx

MDN NO 93714xxxxx

Even after repeated folow-up you have not paid the outstanding nor present at lokadalat at Pune Shivaji Nagar Court. Requesting you to pay Rs.536 /- Vide CAF No 239122xxxx MDN 93714xxxxx on or before 27/8/16 or else we have no option but to file CIVIL case.at your costs and risks, which please note

Cheque/DD payments to be made in the name of "RWSL A/C RIS 239122xxxxx".

Please Send Cheque /DD on below Address.

BY NEFT

Account Name Reliance Web store Limited

Account No. [protected] (Current Account)

Bank Name Standard Chartered Bank

IFSC code: SCBL0036084

Please sign this online petition addressed to TRAI and Ministry of Telecom
                      Hi i have received a similar for my 4 yrs old connection of reliance, can we interact with each other to discuss further action on these harassment ?

Hi, I have done recharge of 186 for data pack on my mobile on 10th Aug, but I didn't get data on my mobile and when I made data service on my mobile my balance started getting deducted from main account.
                        I called customer service for this, they told me about some network problem going on their end and told me to call after 2 hrs. After 2 hrs again they told me to call next day for the same reason of network problem.
                        I called after 2 days, but they are repeating the same reason every time, even this time they disconnected the phone saying Dhanyavad" without answering my problem.
                        This is the first time time I am using any reliance service and believe me first time I was getting this type of pathetic service from any Telecom company. Guys, I am not sure why do you have customer care staff who can't solve our problems.
                        Looking forward for your kind response, either my data pack or my money.
                        Mobile - [protected]
                        Email - vipin.[protected]@gmail.com
                        May 13, 2017
                        Dear Vipin,

Sep 03, 2016
                        Updated by Vipin.oist
                        I got one call today from some Rahul Sharma [protected] pretending himself from Realiance customer care and asking for my ATM no to refund the balance. I know its fraud because you can easilt transfer money to my balance, but to aware you guyz I am sharing his no. and name.

My phone no [protected] is bought in april and faulty (not getting charged or switch on) from june on wards. on july 9th the same is handed over to the agency from where it is bought for repairing/ or replacing.
                          The address of the firm is
                          Satmen world, reliance mobile store #7, opposite masjid vasai (w) dt. palghar 401202.
                          I have visited for the same 3 times but every time it is informed that it not ready.
                          The staff were very indifferent and also challenging why it is give there instead of given in some service center.
                          I am paying for the phone with out using. need to attend immediately or i am forced to cancel the phone connection. i never expected such
                          My name is c. pradeep kumar and my mobile no is [protected]
                          Email id [protected]@yahoo.com
                          I have checked on this on 3rd of September with the agency and understood that no progress happen. I have submitted application to cancel this line as it given a lot of stress ( several times tried to connect with the agency, the phone was not attended also visited 2 times in last 1 month - No response given)
                          Not taken the delivery of the Land line set as it was not working.

It has been informed that they keep the line under suspension mode for a week and later terminate.

Dear Customer care

Sub: Lost of SIM Card & restart that sim
                            Ref: Mobile No. [protected]

I (Rahul Choudhary) have using Reliance Number [protected].
                            By mistake SIM Card has been lost.
                            I have already Applyed For New sim Card.
                            Your (Reliance Store) already give new sim card, but it not working.
                            Nos. has put on new sim card is[protected].

Kindly restart that sim card because stop all my work without sim card.
                            Updated by Rahulcrd
                            Dear Customer care

Sub: Lost of SIM Card & restart that sim
                            Ref: Mobile No. [protected]

I (Rahul Choudhary) have using Reliance Number [protected].
                            By mistake SIM Card has been lost.
                            I have already Applyed For New sim Card.
                            Your (Reliance Store) already give new sim card, but it not working.
                            Nos. has put on new sim card is[protected].

Kindly restart that sim card because stop all my work without sim card.

Its has been more than 2 months I have raised request with RCOM customer care and no action taken simply no reply and nothing
                              not able to use service from 2 months
                              RCOM 4G

I have informed you via online live support and email and on your website.
                              Unfortunately your customer service is rude and no help or reply received for my repeated emails
                              I have taken connecting just 2 months ago that time it has been told 4G will works if I buy CDMA WiMax device.

Now I have been asked to buy NEW device again. This is not a accepted way of forcing customer to intilay buy some device and now asking again to but 1 more device. Its impossible to buy new device again and again.

Requesting you to take immediate action and fix the 4G upgrade process.
                              I am 100 sure there are lot o[censored]sers with similar problems.

Also when customer send email to Reliance you should updates for the same

Thnaking you

Yours faithfully

Nagaraja KT
                              Your Reliance Mobile No. [protected]
                              Sep 16, 2016
                              Dear Nagaraja,

Jul 04, 2017
                              Updated by ktnag
                              Not resolved. bogs company I lost Rs 5000 by taking RCOM connection be carefull do not make mistake in life

Relationship no. :[protected]
                                Bill period :[protected] to[protected]
                                Bill date :09-aug-16
                                Bill no. :[protected]
                                Once again i have recived wrong bills roaming plan activation charging since 5 months even i dont want.
                                Facing network issue since long time
                                One representative called me up and she said to resolve it but what i get, nothing still i am receiving wrongs bills

Just go through email please kind urge to reliance team
                                Sep 18, 2016
                                Dear Kashif,

Reliance Communications

I am using relaince netconnect+ data card since 4years. Data card number is [protected]. Without prior intimation reliance has stopped services for cmda since june. So when they called i requested them to deactivate my data card services. They agreed. I even called customer care and asked. They agreed to deactivate it. But still they didn't deactivated my data card. Instead they are sending bill for every month. It is mistake from their end for stopping the services without prior intimation and along with that asking to pay bill after disconnecting the services from their end is like a big cheating.
                                  I need to deactivate my data card and i dont want to pay bill for june and july (Because they disconnected services and how come they expect money from customer for the one which they didn't provided services).
                                  Aug 16, 2016
                                  company didn't provided any solution but i have upgraded to 4G and bought new dongle. But worst service from reliance for existing user since 5 years
                                  Updated by anusha_1990
                                  Still there is no response on this complaint
                                  Updated by anusha_1990
                                  I still didn't get any response. Dont ever think that comman man cant do anything.
                                  I am going to file a CHEATING CASE in consumer court with all my evidences. I do have all phone call recordings present whomever i talk to via customercare number to deactivate my datacard services. Also Reliance disconnected CDMA services from June 2016 is a world known thing. So i dont need to take much time to prove on this.
                                  And ofcource i read that company has right to disconnect their plan at any time. But along with that you should know if any service disconnect happens then you shouldn't charge bill which you are not following. So you have caught in my hands with all evidences. I will not leave any representative whomever i till now talked to disconnect my datacard services.
                                  Along with that i will be filing case under sections of mental agony, customer inconvenience, financial losses and even compensation for inconvenience also.
                                  I will be giving you 7 days time to resolve my issue. If you resolve issue by then fine else face through legal case. I am again saying i will pull all representatives i talked till now... because i do all evidences in hand.
                                  Dear Anusha,

Reliance Communications

This is vikas singh, and i am very upset about the service which reliance has been provided to us. They deduct my balance and when i was talking with cust. Care executive mr. Sandeep. He told me the balance will be refunded shortly but yet i am not getting balance by company side. And when i want to call in cust. Care of reliance then it said that the invalid number please dial correct no...
                                    Really i am feeling very worst about this company about the service and i am suggesting to everyone that not use reliance'sim.
                                    Aug 7, 2021
                                    Dear Vikas,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Reliance Communications

My contact no. Is [protected] my account balance was approx Rs. 25 and it was deducted on 10th of August then I called them n they refunded the balance. But on the next day on 11th of August balance was deducted again but now they are saying there is some technical issues so call after two hours now approx 10 hours have been passed I called them again they said your balance is not refundable right now. And they misbehaved also n cut the call so take relevant legal action against them as soon as possible .
                                      Thank you.
                                      Mohit Batra
                                      Sep 14, 2016
                                      Dear Mohit,

Please give us some time, we'll get this checked at our end and revert back to you with an update on this.

Reliance Communications

I was using reliance CDMA data card postpaid connection since April 2016. My data card number is[protected]. Before two months message came to me to upgrade to 4g because CDMA service will be stopped and the company assured that my present plan Rs999 40gb will be continued after upgrade as there is no alternate as CDMA is to be closed. So I upgraded to 4g by purchasing new dongle for Rs 800. Now I got a mail stating that I have to compulsory choose another plan which is very Rs 999 for 5gb. This is cheating. I was happy with my old plan but the company compelled to change to 4g as CDMA is stopping. By propagating false promise. Please look into the issue. The customer care official is not giving correct reply. He placed my call on hold for half an hour then terminated it. This was my last complaint...yesterday reliance official called and confirmed me that my plan will remain same. But today rcom site showing my plan changed and my monthly bill came Rs 1600 which was supposed to came Rs 1148. My my plan showing is 900 5gb. This is utter fraudism. Pls ask the company to keep word..or else please terminate my connection.
                                        May 11, 2017
                                        Dear Jagadeesh,

Updated by Jagadeesh Nair
                                        [protected] is my alternate number
                                        Please sign this online petition against RCOM 4g migration issues.
                                        With every signature, email is sent to TRAI/DOT/Ministry of Communications
                                        DirectLink: https://www.change.org/p/trai-must-act
                                        Alternate Way:
                                        1) Go to change(dot)org
                                        2) Search this petition "TRAI must act against Reliance Communications"