Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications Website

Toll free
1800 100 3333

Fax

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints page 733

I Recharge for Rs 29/- for GPRS (Internet browsing) validity for 2 days 1GB data usage.The Reliance Service Provider instead of giving me benefit for GPRS (Internet usage), recharge my mobile for Call pack at Rs 5 paise/min for 21 Days (R-R Mobile). I lost my balance for the sum of amount of Rs 30/- when i saw the main balance after 1 hour as i was unknowingly surfing Internet. Total money lost at my end was around 60/- Rs as i made the recharge of Rs 29/- and lost my balance for the sum of Rs 30/- I lost my important official mails and messages just because of this error from Reliance Service Provider. I evenly want to complain about customer care support, they instead of helping me, misguided me by saying call in 30 mins or 1 hour, they were just useless. I am not so worried of my money loss (hoping it will be reimburse in near future) but i am very much upset, disappointing effort from reliance service providers and customer care support.
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mukul,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

respected sir
    my mobile is-[protected]
    i am charged on[protected] at rs-301 ' this is 6 GB 2G deta pack and
    again i am rechared on[protected] at rs-57 this is 50 MB 3G deta and 47balance pack but
    sir my old deta pack is Eventuate : So I losses RS- 301 : please sir solve my problem Thanks...
    The broadband service is not working in my area due to Reliance forgot to pay the rent to the owner where the server is situated. Its been 2 weeks and yet the service is not started. There are hundreds of customers in this chinchwad, Pune area but as of now no action have been taken from Reliance braodband If customer doesn't pay the bill then his service is disabled. why there is delay to pay the rent from the Reliance? my Cust...

हम आप को तकरीबन 6 महीने (180 दिनों) से नेटवर्क की शिकायत कर रहे।, कोल डोप, 3G ईटरनेट कनेक्शन, कोल डायवर्ट, कोई ऐसी शिकायत नहीं है जो आप के नेटवर्क मे नही हो। अभी तो हम शिकायत कर कर के भी थक गए हे। आप की ओर से हमें कोई भी कोओपरेशन नहीं मिल रहा है। हमें समझ नहीं आ रहा है कि धिरुभाई शेठ ने ऐसा सपना देखा था। की उनके सभी Customer को ये दिन देखना पडे। ओर उनकी ओर से समी को परेशानी उठानी पडे। आप के किसी भी Web World ओर Customer Care वाले शिकायत दर्ज करने को भि तैयार नहीं हैं। कुछ भी सहकार नहीं देते तो Customers कहा जाये। ONLINE CONSUMER CORT मे शिकायत करे। या कोई दुसरी COMPANY मे अपना नंबर PORT करवा ले। आप हमें सुझाव जरुर दो। ओर जलद से जलद हमारी परेशानी का कोई निकाल करे। हमारे पास आप के TOTAL 6 नंबर हे। ओर सभी नंबर मे कम से कम 300 से 500 रुपयो का युसीज है। आप को अभी सोचना है कि आप को हमे आप से जोड के साथ रखना है या दूसरी ओर भेजना हे। हमारे सवालों का जलद से जलद जवाब देने की कृपा करें। धन्यवाद, मनिष ऐम शाह [protected]
    Dear Manish,

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Balance deduction on daily basis - "Amount charged for VAS stores", "Amount charged for VAS Shemaroo", "Amount charged for VAS videostors", "Amount charged for VAS shotformatsGSM" I didn't activated any Service on mobile - unnecessary these type of amount deduction from my connection. And when i call to customercare for clarify - executive said there is no service activate on my mobile. Than Why this type of deduction from...

Recently I have converted my two numbers from CDMA to GSM. Both numbers was working in CUG plan. So calls between these two numbers was free. Before converting these numbers to GSM, I already confirmed from Customer Care that we can apply for CUG again after converting to GSM. Now when I called to customer care, they are saying that "Your current plan is 149 per month, Your CUG plan is not activated in these two numbers so charges will be applicable for this calls, Go to reliance store and apply for CUG". As per customer care I went to nearest reliance mobile store, But in mobile store, agent is saying "These two mobiles are already in CUG 199 per month plan. So no need to apply for CUG”. After that again I called to customer care, still they are saying that "Your current plan is 149 per month, Your CUG plan is not activated in these two numbers so charges will be applicable for this calls, Go to reliance store and apply for CUG" Please let me know who can help me. Because If I go to reliance store to apply for CUG they says that don't apply for CUG because your numbers are already in CUG. Please look into this. Now I am tired by calling customer care and going into mobile store. My mobile numbers (for CUG) [protected] [protected]
      Sep 10, 2014
      Updated by deepaksm1
      My mobile numbers (for CUG)

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications

My Card number was[protected]. I tried calling 5 times in 15 days from July 15 to August 5th. After 5th call my request has been taken and they have disconnected on around 23th August. I am getting messages continuously now from the reliance care that you need to make payment of 1 month 20 days and they are sending message every day for payment and I told them number of times, I have not used service so I cant make payment. Even though they...

Pathetic Service By RCOM I tried connecting customer service executive on 8/9/2014, as RCOM has deducted more than Rs. 320/- from my connection…. prepaid balance. From my half an hour’s effort finally I was successful in connecting one executive, where he said balance got deducted due to some technical error and it would be credited in 48 hours. I couldn’t wait for 48 hours and why should I? Why your bloody service is so slow? No one give proper answer On 9/sep/2014 I can try to reach them but again it took me nearly 20 minutes to connect them. Some executive picked and said I have to wait till 48 hours i.e. by tomorrow. I was not ready and asked her to transfer call to her senior, no wonder, she said she is transferring, I was on hold for again 20 minutes… and finally ended the call. Finally I decided to post on website but I thought they would resolve by 9th so I waited and did again recharge of RS.220 and other Rs30 on 9th suddenly same error occur again now this was too much I called them again same process to reach the concern which took nearly 45 mins I asked them to forward me message of my new complain also but I dint receive ref number……..i called in the night at 8 pm on 9/sep again…that I dint got any ref number for my second deductions he said he will forward me but still not receive till the date 10/sep/2014 I have used many connections but never had such a bad experience. I recommend never opt for reliance service. Contact no.: [protected] Service request number: 22474857
        Pathetic Service By RCOM

Contact no.: [protected]
        Service request number: 22474857
        Pathetic Service By RCOM

Contact no.: [protected]
        Service request number: 22474857

Reliance Communications
        No one is responding from reliance communications I have not yet receive any call...also having said that I got a message from reliance that my complain has been processed so I started using my phone again...again same error occurs amount of Rs.30/- deducted again ????

Why it is not taken seriously

Reliance Communications

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]. PORTING ON THIS NO 22.08.2014.MY AIRCEL SIM WAS REGISTRATION FAILED AFTER 7 DAYS. AFTER THAT INSERT MY NEW RELIANCE GSM SIM, BUT 10 DAYS GONE NOT ACCESS NETWORK IN THAT SIM. PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY ALTER NET NO [protected]....

I am having reliance prepaid in NCR and I am being charged continuously for so non-reasonable services. I never opted for such services and they deduct daily 3 to 8 INR on the name of such things. I logged complaint numbers[protected] and[protected] through appellate authority and I have been reverted back 60+ rupees which were deducted in last 15-20 days. They promised that no charge now onwards and no VAS pack enabled. Still I keep getting charged. The customer care people seems the most fool people in the world who even do not know how to talk. I keep calling in each 2 days time to get the money back and each time they ask that no more deduction. It seems this company is looting customer. I am again and again requesting but there is no hearing. The most pathetic company billing system.
          Aug 13, 2020

Reliance Communications
          I took a new reliance postpaid service. just had 10-15 calls . And I am charged 399 for 10 days ? Loot, i need to complain. I have a old model phone which doesnt support internet. So no questions regarding 2g/3g . I will surely go to consumer act services.

And plus the most pathetic part. I recieved my bill on 9th June 2016 . The DUE date is 11th june 2016. just 1 day to pay the bill. Worst service . Truly spoiling image of Reliance .
          My number is [protected]

My id is[protected] I want everybody to know that never trust rcom even they have attractive broadband plans as they don't care for customers. When a customer delay their bill they charge penalty and if delayed more then they file a 420 case against the customer. Well Rcom I have not getting your services from last two months and everythime i called your lier employee's says wait 2 days we will resolve your problem as we have a adp down because of rent issue with the landlord.2 months pass i made 13 complaints, many emails, applet authority is also reliance employee's who just lies to customer. Well i am keep on writing on blogs everyday till reliance senior will read this and take action against the people in rcom who just lie to customer for months instead of taking responsibility to solve the issues.

Reliance Communications
            Why you all lie !!! After so many complaint still my problem is not resolved Its 3 month still not Abel to resolve my issues .WORST EXPERIANCE .EVERYBODY WHO READS IT THINK BEFORE YOU WANT TO GO FOR RCOM.

RCOM IS NOT ABEL TO SOLVE MY INTERNET ISSUE AFTER 3 MONTH OF COMLAINTS .THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO WRITE ON CONSUMER FORUM TTHAT YOU PROBLEM IS DISCUSSED .BUT THEY DO NOT DO NAYTHING THIER EMPLOEES ARE WORST BECAUSE THEY ONLY TELL LIES NOTHING ELSE.

Reliance are deducting balance from my Mobile. So many times I had informe them. Now they guys Block my number so i cant talk with customer care executives. I had send e-mails to them. They are saying that your problems are soved but still my problems are solved. So please do some thing....

I have converted our 2 Reliance mobile numbers from CDMA to GSM using INP. In past this both numbers was working in CUG plan. But after converting to GSM, CUG is not activated for these two numbers. Before converting to GSM I had communication with Reliance Customer Care. They said after converting you can apply again for CUG in reliance mobile store. But now when we went to Reliance Mobile Store they are saying that these both numbers are already in CUG and for both mobiles 199 plan is activated. After that I called to customer care they are saying you are using 149 plan and CUG is not activated between these two mobile numbers. I am completely confused now what to do. Website is also not user friendly, in my user account on http://www.rcom.co.in my active plan is not shown anywhere. Please let me know what to do to activate CUG again on GSM. Because customer care and mobile store agents both are providing different information. And mobile store agent is not ready accept my CUG application because as per store agent CUG is already active. My both numbers is as below: [protected] [protected]

Reliance Communications

SIR THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I RAJIV SHARMA UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS FROM MY RELIANCE-CDMA MOBILE NO-[protected]-[protected]-[protected]. ACCORDING MY LAST COMPLAINT YOU TOLD ME FOR WAIT SOME DAYS DUE TO PROBLEM SOLUTION IN BHARAT VIHAR NEAR BY US. BUT AFTER 10 DAYS THERE IS NO PROGRESS IN MY COMPLAINT. PLEASE TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST CONSERN PERSONS AND SOLVE OUR NETWORK PROBLEM. RAJIV SHARMA 91-92 VIPIN GARDEN DWARKA MORE METRO...

I am from Lucknow, I am a Post-Paid customer of Reliance India Mobiles, my reliance phone (LG product) Relationship No. :[protected]. The problem I am facing is my phone is around 6 years old and in the current date device is not working having battery/hardware/receiver problems. I have visited all the reliance stores to get the new device but executives are saying that the LG has stopped production for the same. I have searched a lot for a new phone/set to buy and transfer the number but phones are not in stock/not available in whole city. Some executives from reliance are trying to provide some old sets/phones for[protected] Rs with 3 months guarantee but these sets are not seems good as may be it can be replaced products. I am in the process for the same for last 7-8 months and my post-paid is in progress without any calls or service used So, provide me the info if I can buy the right product online or any other solution you can provide ASAP.

Yes sure...My alternate number is +91-[protected]
                There is a complain regarding the transfer of my number...I have got the device from Mr. Sanjeev and Sudhanshu (Reliance, Lucknow). But after 3 weeks have been passed but my number is not yet transfered to the new FWP device.

When I am calling them they are not responding and picking the call...

My Reliance Relationship No. is: [protected]

Facing lot of problems to get the number transferred...Kindly help.

My contact number is: +91-[protected]

Hi, Reliance cust care executive confirmed that data carry forward will happen. Accordingly I recharged and checked data carry forward is not happened. For this I registered a complaint they took more than 25 days to confirm that it will not be carry forwarded because I recharged after the validity period. In spite of spending money time energy i am unable to use Internet. As there was no mistake from side please do the needful. Data card no : [protected]
                  Dear Pradeep,

Reliance Communications

My mobile number is [protected]. On 5th of September an amount of Rs 20/- was deducted from the above mentioned prepaid mobile without my mobile for some Hungama subscription. I have not applied for anything and in order not to be disturbed, I am also on the DND service. I would like to know why Rs 20/- was deducted without my permission. Who has authorised the same? The customer service at *333 was very rude when I called today at around 5.45 pm. He said we should complain within three days etc. Where is this in writing given to me. Above all, why was it taken without my permission? I do not have time to attend to such stupid gimmicks by you. Kindly LEAVE ME ALONE. If I need anything, I will present myself to you and ask for the same. Please do not spoil your reputation by doing such things. The next time my family and myself will be off Reliance forever, WHATEVER MAY BE THE PRODUCT. Thanking you Ravindra Rao [protected]
                    Dear Ravirao,

Reliance Communications

Dear Sir, Amount debit to my reliance gsm mobile no [protected] by reliance communication.I am not using any value added service.but frequently amount debited from my balance. Thanks & Regards, Shailendra Pandey Mo.No. +91-[protected] +91-[protected]...

Sir, I am having a Reliance GSM Connection with mobile No. [protected]. I have recharged with RC 222 for Rs.222 on 07.08.2014. After some time, my balance was shown as nil. I made a online complaint as well as through e-mail. Their reply is not satisfactory. My case is Sudden lapse of main balance. It is submitted that I did not make calls for Rs.222. I have again recharged with Rs.50 and Rs.100/- . Again, the same problem – sudden lapse of mail balance. I would like to file a case in the consumer court. So, I want all call details for outgoing and incoming, other services activated without my consent for my mobile number. It is requested that Consumer Complaints may help me in getting itemized call details for the last 3 months.

Reliance Communications

I used Reliance data card for Official purpose. The Reliance agent named Amitava (phone no. [protected]) handed over this connection to me in 2010 in office premises and said that it was a corporate connection. I did not cross check it. Things were fine till Jan2013, when my company restricted the amount that we could charge for data card. So, I asked them to change the plan to the company approved plan. No response from them. So, in the next mail chain, I mentioned that if you are not able to change plan, I will not be able to pay bills. Still very weak response. After continuous follow up, after 3 months, they informed me that it was not a corporate connection. When I asked them what took them 3 months to give a concrete reply, no answer. I also told them that in Jan itself, if you would have told me that this was not a corporate a connection, I would have disconnected immediately. In the meantime, I did not use the card, but they charged me for a delay from their end. In, my every mail, I mentioned that if you do not change the plan, I cannot pay the bills. But, I was continuously harassed by phone calls for this bill. Even, when I mailed the Appellate Authority, the response it very very unsatisfactory. They give no explanation, instead said that please pay the bills. Even the date that they say for disconnecting the connection in mail does not match the one that they had provided in earlier mails.
                        I have all the mail communications. Please help.
                        Dear Sanchali,