Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

bettertobeunknown
My userid is[protected].
In our area, if electricity goes off for any reason, within 15 min, reliance broadband shuts down, wan light goes off.
I lodged complaint against this on 10th March.
My complaint is pending from 10th March, and yet is solving state. This compels me not to register any other complaint. No feedback is given on this complaint.

I cannot lodge any other complaint and nor is any other complaint entertained by the company.

Is this time to close this connection as not working anymore?

Reliance Broadband — horrible service

i have taken reliance broadband just 1 week back for my home purpose.4 days back something went wrong and am not able to connect to internet.i have called up customer care 50 time but till date no body has respond.When i asked them what was the reason.They told they dnt get permission from service dpt to to sort out this issue.

i just want to know if they got pemission to install this in 2 day in my locality then why dnt they have got the permission to attend to the issue???
its not reliance broadband but its fraudband
Reliance is the number 1 frauds when it comes to Broadband connection.
There was gross misselling by its agent in Bangalore called Lohith-[protected]

Any of you guys in Bangalore who would want to take these people up to task, please reply to this post and we can combine to teach them a lesson.

Service — broadband connectivity

i am using the service from this feb-09.from the very first day connection gets automaticaly disconnected after every 10 to 15 minutes breakout. By repeated complaints managements is unable to solve the problem and even not bothering the matter with serious intetion to resolve.my telephone no:[protected]

Broadband Complaint — broadband slow working

Dear Sir

We are using the Broad band connection at Ph no[protected]

Again we are face the same problem internet slow down .please resolve the problem permanently.

Ashish Deshmukh

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

dhananjayt84
    Dear sir/mam,
    I would like to inform you I have use reliance postpaid number and I have give request for deactivate 3G service rental 250/- on 16 mar-13 before started my new bill cycle my new bill cycle is 18-mar to 17-apr-13 and i had receive msg on 17mar-13 your 3G pack has been deactivate and I have also make call on 19-mar-13 for confirmation my 3G rental pack deactivate or not I have receive confirmation from customer care plan deactivate if you use charges applicable 10p/10kb then i am not using this service but reliance not deactivate my plan and charged me 250/- rental then i have make call to customer care my call was disconnected and miss behaviour done and appellate and reliance web world also not solve my problem. I am not responsible for that reliance deactivate any service after 32 days. So I request to you plz understand my problem and solve it my complete details mention below.
    Name: Dhananjay Tiwari
    Reliance #: [protected]
    Email address: dhananjay.[protected]@in.aegisglobal.com

Reliance Mobile — Charge Additional Rental

I gave a request for termination of my mobile no [protected] on 8th dec 2008. That time they told me 2 days SLA. Then on 10th dec 08 when i call to a call center they told me they have 7 days SLA. Many time i visit reliance web world as well as call to a call center for process my termination of no request but i got same answer that due to some process they required some time.
    On 22nd Dec 08 Company generate my bill will full month rental charge. Then on 26th Dec 08 company terminate my mobile no. When i visit a reliance web world they told me i have to pay full month rental which was charge for next month[protected] to[protected].

1) when i gave complain on 08th Dec 08 then why should i pay rental for next month.
    2) Due to some company problem if they required 19th day to resolve my query why should i bare that rental for this period that is company's problem.

sir, requesting you this same thing happen to other customers also.
    Please look into this.

Vaibhav Doshi
    Sir / Madam
    I do not apply Radio packet, but this packet to charges me on 10 Rupees for every 10 Days. kindly disconect that wrong packet.My Mobile No - [protected]

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

tarun20vyas
      I have taken the reliance land line broadband connection 23 May 2009 at # 94 1ST FLOOR BDA 1ST SATGE 11TH MAIN BTM LAYOUT
      BANGALORE - 560029 and customer account number was[protected] and billing account number [protected].This broadband connection worked fine for 1 month then it was not working well.I have contacted customer care regarding this several time.But nobody from reliance came to see the problem and problem never resolved.I even asked to close the broadband connection and take all the equipment they installed.But even then no one came to close the connection.As I got new job in Hyderabad and I told reliance care that I am going to other city please close the broadband connection and take all the equipment but no one came this time as well.Then in July 2009 I left the Bangalore and even though no one from reliance came and no one connected me after july 2009.
      Now all of sudden after 4 year they start sending threatening mail you did not paid bill amount of 3935 which they might calculated from July 2009 to Nov 2009.As I was not present in Bangalore nor I was using there service so how come I will pay the amount for the service which I never used.
      I was present in Bangalore till Jun 2009 only and amount of that month I have paid.They made bill every month till Nov 2009 and made huge bill without my notice.
      Please help!!!

Reliance Broadband — DEMAND FOR PAYMENT OF SERVICES I NEVER RECEIVED

I had been using AIrtel Broadband for some time.One bad morning in influence ofd a good plan i swiched to Relaince broadband.....the sales executive got my filled form .
      Then for many many phone calls we got a physical Cable connection which worked Just for a night.We tried to contact Customer executives then with saveral peoples as per instructed as this was their responsibility....within two days we decided to NEVER use Relaince services in life.Physical cables had been removed after that day.So we were no longer Reliance user in any way since then.We started taking Airtel Services as before and started living happily.
      But they started sending us bills each month.......we talked to sales executive it will stop automatically.We did not bother for this all.After one email by me It stopped after 5-6 months.
      Today i got a call from Reliance Advocate that tomorrow Police will visit my place or i should meet some madam at Mansarovar complex in bhopal.

What should i do???

Reliance Communications — Huge monthly bill

I have a Reliance Broadband connection. For the past 2 years, I have had an average monthly bill of around Rs. 4000/- (Rs. Four Thousand). Suddenly I find that my Broadband connection this month is suspended. The allegation is that I have downloaded more than 30 GB of stuff from the internet within a timespan of 15 days. And, upon enquiring with the Reliance Call Centre, almost everyday the duration of download has been around 15 hours on an average. Due to this, my bill has exceeded Rs. 28943/- (Rs. Twenty Eight Thousand nine hundred and forty three), and hence my Broad band account has been suspended.

The interesting thing is that my computer and Broadband is ON only for a maximum of about 4 hours everyday. When I communicated this fact to Reliance's email ([protected]@relianceada.com), their response (via Service Request ID[protected] was that "they have resolved the issue - all I have to do is to pay up Rs. 28943"!!!. No explanation is given as to how the download can proceed for a period of 15 hours everyday when my ON time itself is only about 3 hours usually (maximum is 4 hours).

I feel helpless with Reliance Communications....and hence this mail to the Consumer Compliants.

Reliance Communications — Complete information not provided

Reliance has launched a new scheme where a customer will par Rs 599 and they get validity of 30 days for free calling to Reliance and non reliance network local or STD.

My RIL number is [protected]. I had got this scheme activated froma dealer at Magal Kunj, Borivali (West) by looking at the pamplet which the shopkeeper had got from RIL which said that there are unlimited calls free to any RIL or non RIL, local or STD number and it did not mention any conditions on the same. Now i was getting some charges deducted from my phone and hence i inquired with cutomer care on which they said that for non RIL STD numbers there is a cap of 30 mins / day calls whcih was not informed to me when i was getting this scheme....i need to get my money back for this cheating done by RIL. And this kind of non sense is very normal for RIL

Shilpa
      i think we should allow them to file court case and then prove them lacking and then must claim for all damages and harassment etc
      i had the exact same problem.Reliance Communications is nothing but a corporate theive.

Broadband — Huge Bill and threat

i was a reliance broad band USER , in bangalore .was an on time payer of internet bill as well but for last few the way they and treating me and service and billing has become pathetic. My A/C Reliance account Number is-[protected] . i was an user of 1Mbps Unlimited combo plan with no static IP and no other charges.
      an urgent location transfer was needed so called Customer Care (on 29th dec 2010) , They said they will take maximum for 4 days and RS 400 for transfer. so i applied for location transfer. I asked for location transfer on 29th dec 2010 , they did transfer it on 8th jan 2011, where it should take maximum of 4 days. For that too i had to call every day but nothing happened (Sir wait we will cal u back in 5 mnt.didn't call), finally i send a mail to chairman Office and got it transferred on 8-1-2011. again after one day it stopped working.you can check my history over there.they fixed that. after that again the same thing ,i got fedup and stopped using it(but i payed the bill before 12 th jan 2011, that i do for every month.).

New bill got generated on 19 jan 2011 with huge amount of 5845.00RS and automatically they suspended(Bcoz it exceeded my credit limit ) my connection(with out talking to me), i got the bill and applied for disconnection (after that also i did not receive any termination call from customer care.) now they are charging RS 6218.00(by bill) in this month before 12 march.i called customer care they said amount can not be waived off(its external transfer. DON KNOW WHY new connection RS 500.00 but transfer more than RS 4600.00), i talked to billing department(outsourced) they said."sir u pay 1666".but when i asked for the bill they said its already generated so can not give new bill now , i asked them , on what basis i will pay the amount.They said "next month bill it will be updated"(but no porper proof for that) . I can not pay any random amount when the bill is saying different. Again i am not interested to pay any late fees or interest on the amount that i have to pay, because its their fault, they should suffer for that why should i? please tell me for how many months it can go like this.any specific reason for my sufferings ?

1. Note the communication happened with Customer care.In the termination letter its written that 7 th feb 2011 is the last date.why should i pay after that day?

2. Note in the Reference[protected] letter its written that the amount can not be waived off, i need specific reason for this.why its waived off for now(unofficially from outsourced billing department) , with proper explanation .

3. i am ready to pay the whole amount(but there should a logic) where i should pay 19 th dec to 29 of Ded 2010 only.If pay the bill with in 2 months (from bill generated date)then only i will be able to reimburse the money or else i have to pay the amount from my won pocket, i am not interested to do that for others fault.

4. for two(jan , feb) months i have not received any call from reliance customer care, regarding my complains and other stuff.No care at all from reliance customer care.

5. But 3rd Feb 2012 somebody called me saying he is calling from Hazari Courts located in Delhi.
      he asked me to pay 7646.59 and also told me if i dont pay with in 1 hour he is going to issue an arrest warrant
      on my name.I said that i am not in bangalore let me come we will discuss on this but he said he is calling from Hazari Courts
      and return check will be send to my address .Denying that he said arrest warrant will be issued in local police station at kolkata.
      I got scared and pay the whole amount RS 7650.00.next day when i called him and said that "this is chinmoy calling from kolkata",
      he disconnect the call. he was a fraud from Reliance.

His Mobile number is [protected]

6. I am requesting consumer-court to give a special attention on this to give justice to lot of inidans like me.
      I have no issue paying right amount 450 RS for transfer but not 4500+ others. i Think i deserve Justice .
      A cheated Consumer deserve justice.

7.If nothing happen here i will go farther, I will not leave fraud and theater reliance like this.

NOTE: Please check open consumer court link

-CHinmoy
      Mobile- [protected]

RCOMcare
      I think this is auto generated or saved copy reply.I think you dont even bother to do apart from this.I am still getting threatening mails.

RCOM Care
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

imran_nk
        I have called to customer care of Reliance GSM several times to deactivate the SMS plan(5p/sms ..Rs 14 per week), even received the confirmation SMS from them. But still its being deducted every time. One of there executive told me that they will not refund the amount deducted only service will be deactivated.... but still service is getting renewed and deducting money.

I want lodge a compaint against them and want compensation for these issues they have caused to me.

Name : Imran khan
        Mobile : [protected]

syeed123456
          Respected Sir
          I am Syeed Tawsiff and my contact number is [protected].
          I want to raise a compliant regarding your reliance distributor in our area as i want to be your new post paid customer and i gave him all necessary documents as well as money for security deposit and he told me that the sim will b activated with in two days but it is now 7th days, neither i gt any post paid sim from him nor he gave me any good response even he do not have manner how to talk with a customer. He ( distributor himself) told me that i do not have time to handle the customers and cut off the call. Now, I request you to take a strict action regarding him as soon as possible and please resolve my problem or give my documents and money back so that i can join any other service provider.

With Regards
          Syeed

sangwanritu
            My number [protected].. I got it recharged of Rs. 70 because this tariff says to provide 100 rupees on 'every' recharge of 70. When I called to the customer care, they said that it is a magic recharge, you may or may not get 100. But whenever I check my balance by dialing *367#, after balance description it shows an offer of Rs. 70 recharge which provides 100 Rs. balance on every recharge.
            What kind of information is that? Please reply.
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
            the offer means that it can provide recharge balance between Rs.62-100. it is jst like a lucky draw. u may or may not get more than 62 (i.e. minimum garuntee).

GSD2885
              My Name is Gaurav Dabi, I ported my number from Reliance Post Paid to Aircel, Mob No.[protected] on 28th March 2013, After Clearing All The Dues.. First thing is, They Haven't Shown it in the Postpaid Bill And Secondly, They Have Not Refund The Security Amount Yet, Please Advice How To Get The Security Deposit.
              Thanks & Regards
              Gaurav Singh Dabi

Security Deposit

Postpaid Add on — Addon Deposit

Main number - [protected]
              Add on number - [protected]. Deposit Not yet Refunded since surrendered 3 months back. To know the status of that at the earliest
              Gokul
              [protected].

My Alternate Number is[protected]
              I Have not received any call yet on my alternate number. Please respond as soon as possible
              Thanks & Regards
              Gaurav Singh Dabi
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Communications — Wrong Charges of Bill and wrong issue of SIM Card to other person

pankajxk
                I have a postpaid connection from Reliance Mobile (No. [protected]) company is sending me excess bill on ad-on connection (No....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (30)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Amit Kumar Panja
                Dear sir, I am Amit Kumar Panja & my Number is [protected], I am informed you that Reliance Gsm mobile service is totally breakup . So many problems are coming one by one. I cant use properly for these reason. I note down these problem in this page.Problems are 1. call not connect properly, 2. Cross connection so many times, 3. Wrong reduction in call not receive, 4. customer care agents are all time busy & bad beehive, rate cutter not work properly, 5.(1512.84 MB 3G) balance in my account but I show that my internet speed is very slow down for 10 days. For this reason I cant access (1512.84 MB 3G) any page & download is totally stop still now. Please resolve this problem immediate. its very urgent.

reliance mobile new GSM SIM — barrin total services

I purchased new GSM sim card oof Reliance Mbile on 20th of september and at the same time
                I submitted the required document and form duly signed but services was started on 23rd of the month lately.After that all of a sudden my services were stoped on 28th of the month without any prior notice or warning or information I have contacted the outlet shopkeeper about 40 times but he
                says tht his responsibility is over as soon as he has delievered the aim card and collected money and documents.I also contacted customer care people but they have only one answer "contact the sim card seller only and expressed their helplessness and did not care even to know my new sim number.

This people have harrased me like anything at this age for no reason and compelled me to rush here and their putting my person activities and responsibilities aside., This people should be punished for the unorganised way of working so that in future no person like me have to face the same situation.

My new sim mobile no. is[protected] and my another contact no. is
                Yours Faithfully
                Chamanlal M. Thakkar

Reliance GSM (Orissa) — Wrap problem

I have a Nokia N79 handset with Reliance GSM(Orissa) connection. I can' able to browse more time with rwap. Some times it connet with server but the requested page is not opening. Some time it not connected to the server. I complain about it to the customer care but they only send service settings to me. Now I have 10-15 settings till now. The downloading speed is very slow. I never able to complete my download. In middle the connection is lost.

Please help.....
                My Reliance gsm number is [protected] .My caller tune is activate for previous 3 months whenever i am try to contact costumer care number [protected] and 198 to deactive my caller tune not receiving the costumer care executive .And without my permission my caller tune have been activated today i am thinking i want to convert my reliance gsm number portability to airtel gsm so i request please take action for deactive my caller tune otherwise i will do portability ..
                Sir
                I am laxmidhar behera. I want to disconnect my colour tone and delete orther package and return my money. my mobile no is [protected].

Reliance — cross connection with so many problem

i again going to complain about the network and cross connection...i complain for tht problem bt same response...when i going 2 make a cal to our costomer care thy says server down evry time...whats going on we are a businerssman...i think reliane is never for any profesnl person..i dispointd...for network problm my cellphone was shut dwn again and again..i wnt feedbk.

rakesh
                rajganj
                jalpaiguri
                wb
                it's very disgraceful that the company is not attending towards the grievances of the customers in a proper way and it's becoming a bad habit to deduct the money 4rm customer's acc widout their prior permission we hv 2 gsm sim [protected] nd [protected] in both d sim we r facing deduction twice or thrice a month so its my request that plz look into d matter nd control such nuisance otherwise we will heed towards the consumer court.
                ashok kumar mallick

Reliance GSM — poor speed for last 21 days

am reliance's customer last 1 year.the inter-net last 21 days very poor speed and call to 198 but customer care exhibitor told issue update but my recharge wasted 178 rupees .......and told no refund but i m not use 1 mb....please my money refund

Vishal_5990
                  My Mobile no is [protected] I have been provided with a offer that recharge with Rs.56 and you will get Rs.65 as a promo balance.I am using this number in roaming for about 6 months I am not able to use this balance in roaming the offer didn't mention that the promo balance is applicable in roaming. The incomplete information about the offer is the problem of the Reliance not of the customer who is availing the service. I need my balance right into my account back as soon as possible. Next thing I want to point out is that in every 3-4 days my balance is deducted due to some "VAS" service activated in my account without my intervention && when i ask for it the reply is that you have not activated any service. I am fed up with all this non- sense please i don't want anything just refund my money right back into my account as main balance not as promo balance.

RCOM Care
                  I just wanted to say that you should always provide complete information about any offer/service.There should be transparency.

LK Pugalia
                    I HAVE NOT SUBCRIBE A VAS SERVICE BUT RELIANCE CO ACTIVE THIS SERVICE & DEDUCTED RS 30 & RS 15 & DAY BY DAY RS 3/- NOW I WANT STOP THIS SERVICE BUT CUSTOMER CARE NO.NOT RENSPONSE . SO PLS STOP THIS SERVICE & REFUND MY AMOUNT

MY NO.[protected]

Reliance Prepaid — Refund reg.

On 1.3.09, I recharged in local e_charge dealer (M/s. Kanna Mobiles, 100 feet Road, Coimbatore) for my phone [protected]. I asked for top up for Rs. 221 and rate cutter Rs 49 and SMS monthly for Rs. 30/- It appears that there is no top up for Rs 221 denomination. The same was not desplayed nor the dealer had knowledge and he recharged for Rs 221 top up. I got only Rs 110/- talk time. When I complained to *369, they asked me to complain to *399 and from the cell phone used by the dealer. The dealer tried once or twice and says there is no response. I can not be after him. I want to know when my phone has got life time validity, whether talk time for Rs.221 coming around Rs 200 after deduction of service charges nad tax be given to me. To whom I should report and get the talk time adjusted? I do not have any net connections etc..

PREPAID RELIANCE — DISCONTINUE OF ALL POWER

I HAVE DONE THE RECHARGE OF RS 77. IN MY PREPAID RELIANCE NUMBER...FOR CONSECUTIVE TWO DAYS AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER DISCONTINUED MY ALL 77 POWER RECHARGE.

Reliance Prepaid — unidentified service

subject :reliance prepaid number [protected]
                    rs.49 has been deducted from my prepaid account for a service named money saver pack
                    i called the customer care representative for the same and they told me that they dont have any information regarding this service.
                    kindly help regarding this issue.
                    shubham gupta
                    My mobile number is [protected]. I am fed up with the promotional calls/sms from Reliance. There do not disturb service is also not working. Now I am waiting for number portability to change my service provider. Reliance must take lesson from this.
                    BAlraj Sharma

RCOMcare
                    This is regarding billing of my postpaid connection with mobile no. [protected].My postpaid connection which doesnt go beyond Rs.250-300 suddenly showed a credit amount of Rs1500/- non-billed amount ...meaning usage of Value Added Service when we had neither asked for it nor given permission on phone for any VAS .The SMS is included in the monthly payment .Infact the phone was not working for well over 6 months and then I got another phone and wanted to use the old SIM card ...IT is during this period of change over that they came to know that I went in for a slightly higher model and started this mischief ...
                    Meanwhile I have made a payment for the month of january.for the usage of calls, but I am still getting calls on my mobile to pay the balance and the balance is going up by 50 rupees every day which is preposterous ...you need to stop this immediately if you can ...and restore the billing to normal...levels.None of the below mentioned norms have been followed ...

TRAI’s recent guidelines on VAS activation & charging are as below.

• VAS can be charged to the customer only after getting verifiable confirmation from the consumer within 24 hours of activation of VAS through consumer originated SMS, e-mail, fax or letter. If no confirmation is received, within 24 hours, the VAS has to be deactivated without any cost to the consumer.
                    • Confirmation through SMS to be obtained for renewal of subscription where there is insufficient balance in the account of the customer.
                    • If there is insufficient balance in the account of prepaid subscriber, VAS cannot be automatically renewed and money deducted on subsequent recharge without explicit consent.
                    • The service provider has to inform subscriber at least 3 days before the due date of renewal of a subscribed value added service, the due date for renewal, the charges for renewal and the toll free telephone number for unsubscribing of such value added service.

Bhaskar Dasgupta
                    Ph[protected]
                    203 JB Apartments,
                    Domalguda,
                    Hyderabad - 500029
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

bansal9m
                      I tariff voucher in my mobile recharge on 04/04/2013 call rate reduce Amount 31/- all local calls 10p/min for first 250minutes, 50p/min from 251st min onwards for 30 days. customer care not reg. my complaints.
                      what reliance now charge after 125 minutes 1.5p/sec.Please sole my problem.

Mobile No. [protected] Mukesh kumar Address G-584/6 Govind Puri, New Delhi -110019

Mukesh Kumar

TARIFF VOUCHER

Reliance GSM — tariff

Dear
                      sir
                      mera rilience gsm ka number [protected] par mene 50p/MINUT Ka tarrif le rakha tha ab me 1rupees for 3minuts ke plan ke liye custumercare 12/5/10 ko call kiya tha unhone batya ki aap *777*1# DIAL KARO aap balance cut kar dusra tarrif plane chenge ho jayega balance bhi cut gaye aur plan bhi change nahi hua 14/05/10 ko custumercare se baat karne par aap ka 50p katarrif chalu ho gaya ye galti kiske hai ek he plan ka dubara kaise chal sakta hai . sir se niwedan hai ke mera plan change kar ke custumer care me bithe hue larko par karyawahi kare

manoj

Reliance GSM — Wrong tariff

I have a gsm no [protected]. Its plan 1P/Sec changed automatically in 50p. Customer care is not taking responce
                      THanks

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Gurjeet Singh

this is Gurjeet, I forwarded a online request on reliance site(http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/postpaid/howtobuy.html) for postpaid conection... after I day I got a call from Mr.Pankaj who said I am calling from Connected India on behalf of reliance' he asked my address and he sent there his executive who has collected my photograph' address & ID proof & Rs. 850 Security deposit from me on 14th Apr 2013.. And he said ur postpaid service will be activated withing 24 hours. But still it is not activated yet.
                        My no. Is [protected].. I just wanna transfer from prepaid to postpaid...

I called to customer care, but they said we did not receive any request of such type,, then i go to your store, your staff said we dont know any connectindia..

connectindia guy gave me Deposit slip no. 23799 as a aknowledgement, but no body is ready to help me out..
                        Kindly do need fully for the same....

Gurjeet

Reliance — please don't take any connection from reliance broadband...no proper service they are ready to extract money like pawnbrokers

please dont take any connection from reliance broadband...no proper service they are ready to extract money like pawnbrokers

Reliance — Deduction of balance by reliance gsm activation unwanted services 8893889455

SIR
                        MY ABOVE NO [protected] BALANCES DEDUCTED RS 30/* AND RS 10/* IN SEPT FOR ACTIVATION OF SOME SERVICES WHICH NEVER USED /KNOWN TO ME
                        I REQUEST TO REFUND THE SAME IMMEDIATELY
                        CALLED CUSTOMERCARE BUT NOT ABLE TO HELP TELLING THEY CANNOT TAKE REQUEST FOR REFUND
                        THEY INFORMED ME THAT MERA GANA SERV ACTIVE WHICH I NEVER USED/KNOWN TODAY RS 10/- DEDUCTED AND FOR WHAT IT WAS DEDUCTED NOT KNOWN TO CUSTM CARE
                        SEVERAL TIMES IT IS HAPPENING IF WE HAVE NOT SUBSCRB WHY SERV ACTIVATED
                        PLEASE DO NEEDFUL
                        CHANDRASEKHAR
                        Somebody called me up from this no. [protected] from reliance communication. the girl name is sezal . I purchase a postpaid connection from Reliance communication and my new postpaid no. is [protected], i have submitted all my documents and id proofs, 20 days has completed but till date my no. is not in service. when i call them they always give excuses, they are not help me out. i am totally unhappy with reliance communication services.
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOM Care

Few days back Reliance executive visited our office to provide postpaid connection. They asked for photocopy of documents for postpaid connection. I gave them my documents and filled form also. They told me that within 1 week they will port my current vodafone connection to Reliance postpaid connection. Plan name was LEVEL-2 99.

They gave contact number : [protected] for any query but when I called them they picked up and didn't listen what I am saying and disconnected the call.

I am writing this complain only to tell that my documents are not in safe hands so if in case any mishappening happen I will directly point Reliance communication.

Maninder Bali
                        Dear sir

we have submite Application form for postpaid connection against m no [protected] on dated 30.04.2015 .CAF no [protected] but after 50 days our postpaid plan still not active.so pls solve our issue ASAP.I am very disapponted for this type bad responce of your franchisee are not care of my issue. we meet with franchisee owner Mr. Murari and Nitin but i am not satisfied with his dealing as per customer requirement, because i him call approx 40 times in 50 days period against my issue.
                        very bad responce

vijaygoodluck

This is regarding the refund of advance amount from Reliance Communication limited. I have been following up them from last 6 months but I did not receive my amount (Rs 709) back. I was holding a post-paid connection from many years and decided for MNP but I had paid advance amount which is suppose to be refund via cheque on my current address, it did not happen instead of following up several times. Below are some details,

Service Request ID (At Reliance Customer care/complaint): [protected]
                          Reliance A/c : [protected]

Vijay

Reliance Communications — Double Recharge Charges Debit in my account

Narendra Makwana2
                            Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have recharged Reliance Prepaid No. [protected] with Rs. 119 GPRS Pack on 12/04/13 09:17:42...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

haleema sadaf
                            I am using reliance service and my number is [protected]. I have been using reliance's VAS SMS1P for a very long time now. Day before yesterday they renewed the same service @ rs.13 for 15 days since i did not have sufficient balance. Agreed,but my service should have been working. However, it worked only on the day when the pack renewed and since yesterday it has'nt been working. I would appreciate if somebody takes up this matter abd resolves this ASAP.
                            Haleema Sadaf

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Prasenjit Dutta
                              My number is [protected]. 15.04.2013 iss tarikh 05.22 p.m. main My College Plan active karne keliye SMS kiya tha, iss ke baad mera a/c se 16 rupiya debit ho gya. But abhitak woh Plan active nahi huya. Main 15 tarikh se bahut bar customer care may call kiya hay. Company 16 tarikh se mera number se customer care bandh kar diya hay. Customer Care may bahut sareh email bheja hu likin koi asar nahi parah. Iss samay main kya karu? Company iss tarah parishan karega toh customer kaha jayega? Please solve this problem as early as possible.

reliance india mobile(rim) — prob in msgs

Dear ;
                              I have a handset of LG's reliance mobile .from my mobile the messegs are not going .my moile is recharged but messegs are not going .when i send any msg a problem note came "msg not sent" .i had also the msg card in my cell.plz solve this problem.

RCOMcare
                              kitna din wait karna parega? Aaj 4 din ho gya. Mera number se customer Care ka call bandh hay.

RCOM Care
                              But abhibhi iss problem solve nahi huya. Main parishan ho gya. Mereko MNP karna parega kya? [protected] iss number se mera number par sms bhejne se 5 paisa kat rahahe likin mera number se us number par sms bhejne se 1 rupiya kat rahahe. Please please please sir yeh samadhan kar dijiye.

Prasenjit Dutta
                              THE SAME HAPPEN TO ME YESTERDAY
                              THIS IS SO BAD ON COMPANY'S BEHALF.
                              HOW CAN THEY DO SUCH A THING.
                              I SUBSCRIBED TO THIS PLAN
                              GOT A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE
                              AND THEN MY BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED
                              SHAME ON RELIANCE'S LOOPHOLES!!!
                              DO YOU EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO NAG AND COMPLAIN EVERY TIME THEY SUBSCRIBE TO A NEW PLAN!!!

Pranjali Ganoo
                                I have been using the Reliance Express Dial for many months to make calls to India. However, in the month of February, my local service provider, AT&T charged me for ~$350 in international calls and ~$50 in additional taxes. I promptly registered my complaint with Reliance Customer Care Service and provided my call logs and itemized bills to the concerned department immediately. But ~6 weeks later after dozens of angry calls and hundreds of emails, Reliance still has the audacity to say that they do not yet have any status on my complaint. I'm tired of all this dilly-dallying and I wish to pursue a legal course of action now.

dipak36
                                  Hi ,
                                  I am facing issues with my broadband termination.
                                  My details are:
                                  Name – Dipak Patel
                                  Billing account no – [protected]
                                  Customer A/c Number :[protected]
                                  I have given request for termination via customer care in last year Oct 2012. I was paying advance rental of this connection. In Oct 2012 the situation was, there are some amount which is outstanding at reliance end, I mean, I will be getting some amount from reliance. Customer care asked me that there will be person come to your place to collect the instrument (landline phone and modem) in next 7 days. After that there is no follow-up and on one from reliance come to collect the instrument. After 10 to 15 days I have receive some local representative call that he will come to collect instrument on Saturday. Entire Saturday (not recollect the exact date) I was waiting for that person but he did not come. After that I have launch complaint to customer care. I was told that complaint has been launched and they will collect the instrument in next 7 days. In Nov-Dec 2012 timeframe I have received bill and it was showing outstanding amount was 2680/- INR – this was with penalty and instrument charges. I have launch complaint to customer care and penalty amount 1685/- INR gets waived off and i was informed that once person come and collect the instrument remaining 994/-INR will get waived off. Almost every month I am launching one or two request to customer care for same thing, but no action.
                                  Now till date no one has come to collect the instruments but I have received call from Reliance legal department for action. I am not getting that in this entire episode what is my fault. If Reliance is not sending anyone to collect the instrument, is not my problem. And why should I pay the charges for which I have not availed any kind of service.
                                  Today I went to Kalyaninagar, Kumar Cerebram reliance office, pune to handover instrument; there no one is to help me. I entered in office at 10:00 am sharp, I came to know from reception that staff is yet to come. I waited there till 11:00 AM but again no staff. after some time some one came to me and said it is not his department, concern person is on leave he has taken my mobile details and SMS him and said me that he will call me. I received call from the person but he was out of station so he has handed over my case to other person. Now a am taking with 4th person for the same thing i have explained him. He said me that come to Monday as there is some issues at his end. Then reception person call here and there for me but like government office he was getting answer that concern person are on leave or out of office. This is sheer disappointment for me. i walked out from the reliance office. What is my fault?

Please take this on serious not and help me out.

My latestcomplaint Number to reliance is[protected]

Dipak Patel
                                  +[protected]

Reliance Broadband — Faulty outstanding

I am being cheated and harassed by reliance broadband by the frivolous bills generated by them.I have tried writing to their customer care several times but all in vain.The below letter handed over by me to one of their executives summarizes all my grievance.Now Reliance id demanding Rs.3500/- in spite of the service being suspended.Please help me.Also this is not only the case with me but with majority people using Reliance broadband in our building.
                                  ===============================================================================
                                  September 22, 2008.

To,

M/s Reliance Broadband ltd,

Mumbai.

Tel#[protected]

Reference: Customer id[protected]

Subject: Inconvenience faced by us owing to your broadband connection

This letter mentions a charter of inconveniences faced by us owing to our decision o[censored]sing Reliance Broadband services.

We are using your services since 29th May and since then we are fed up with numerous problems cropping up one after the other.

1.) The services remain dysfunctional for two weeks (for all the subscribers in your building) and your good self was not contactable due to reasons best known to you. No heed was paid to several emails, telephonic complaints lodged by us. A large amount of time, money and energy was spent on this. After lot of efforts the services were resumed but you were still not contactable. We demand compensation for the same.

2.) The hardware provided by you i.e. the modem and telephone equipment is of a substandard quality and lying dysfunctional with us.

3.) The bill generated for the second month has frivolously charged us for usage not incurred by us. We disagree with the same

4.) The bill for the third month has been generated according to data transfer 1 GB plan whereas a request for change of plan to data transfer 2.5 GB was given well in advance. This request was not noted properly and once again a wrong bill was generated.

5.) In spite of repeated complaints regarding faulty billing lodged with with your customer care centre and Mr.Bhavesh Vadera in personal, no action is taken on the same.

6.) One fine day our services were suspended without giving any prior information to us.

7.) Also we would like to bring to your notice, that your call centre staffs require lot of training and they are not at all competitive to assist the customers. They severely lack communication skills, cannot understand and speak English.

8.) Also your equipment installed on our terrace is posing a health hazard to our members due to radiation of microwaves.

9.) Your payment recovery agents have been repeatedly irritating us by calling and visiting our place at odd timings without any appointment.

According to the above mentioned facts, the outstanding of Rs2475/- as demanded by your company is frivolous and we demand compensation for inconvenience caused to us. Further we give you a last chance to resolve all the above matters and resume our services on immediate basis, failing which we will be forced to take up this matter with the society and blacklist your company.

Cc: Chairman, Harishchandra co-operative housing society.

Best Regards

Aman.M.Tekriwal

Mobile# [protected]

[protected]@gmail.com

================================================================================...

Please contact me for any other details that you should require.

Best Regards

Aman.M.Tekriwal

[protected]@gmail.com

I totally agree to the above mentioned complaint. I had taken a W-MAX connection from Reliance after the Sales Executive promised me that there is only one time fee of Rs500 and nothing else. I promptly handed over the cheque and the connection was given.

However, after few months when I was unhappy about their faulty billing, I decided to cancel the connection. I paid the complete outstanding, whatever the billing team told me and instructed them to cancel my account with immediete effect in July. They did not cancel the account until August when I called again to confirm if its cancelled. To my disgust I found that they had not cancelled it and I was due to pay one more months rent amout. You may note that I had not used the internet even for a minute in the month, because I was under the impression that it was cancelled.

Now, I receive a bill from them stating some bogus amount namely Pre-Closure charges + Monthly Subscription charges etc. I am to pay them Rs 5000 towards pre-closure and some 1k for the monthly charges (after cancelling the account).

I am getting back to back calls from the billing department, which is utter rude and demands me to pay it. I have refused to pay it at any cost. One of the collection field agent calls me and demands me to tell my address so that he can come home. This is rediculous. Are they threatening me or what?

I guess, this has to be reported to the Media and also to a legal attorney, who can take this forward. Looting is a very simple term for what Reliance is doing.

I am working with Hewlett Packard as a Team Manager and I assure that Reliance would not have any customers from HP, to the best of my effort.

Reliance Broadband — landline not working for the past 10 days

this is to inform u that i m tired of complaing to[protected] and they keep saying that within 48hrs yr line will be rectified. but unfortunately it is almost 10 days and line is totally dead and i m a travel agent . i m totally handicapped without the line. I request u tp pls on priority set my line in order . my no is[protected] without any further delay. u can contact me on mob no [protected].

Reliance Broadband Internet — Internet not working for the past 10 days

This is Rajini from Bangalore. I deeply regret subscribing to Reliance broadband. In contrast to your name, the service is impeccably ‘Unreliable’. I have been facing bad/no connectivity since about 10 days. I have been complaining almost every day and with every call, the Customer Serive Centre gives me a fresh complaint ticket number. Still the issue has not been resolved.
                                  This is my last attempt to continue with Reliance, hence I am writing to you…I hope you will help me resolve the issue.
                                  My broadband internet connection and complaint details:
                                  Customer ID:[protected].
                                  My connection is not working from 08/28/2011 (Sunday), I logged a complaint and from the customer service department they gave an ETA of 24 hours.
                                  [protected] – 28/8/11
                                  [protected]/8/11
                                  [protected]/8/11
                                  [protected]/8/11.
                                  After having unsuccessful and useless conversations with the Executives in the call centre, someone finally called me on 02/09/2011 (Friday) and said it will be rectified on the same day. But there’s no one has come and solved the issue.
                                  What is more humiliating is the fact that, I current status of my complaint as of today 09/07/2011 (Wednesday), states that “My complaint has been closed.” This is the height of cheating. This reassures the fact that I should never trust Reliance.
                                  Finally, I wish to know what’s the trick behind this….It is solving a problem or avoiding the problem? If you have no intentions of rectifying this issue… I don’t wish to continue with this unreliable connection. And please ensure that the bill settlement does not reflect the rentals for these days.

Rajini. S

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

curious.avi
                                    I took relaince broadband connection in the month of August. I paid Rs. 1400 (Advance rental + Installation charges) non-refundable. I paid this amount on 1st August 2012.
                                    After initial installation, i didn't had any Internet connectivity for 15 days, owing to some technical issue in one of their servers in a nearby society.
                                    During this period i spoke with their customer care executives many times, but not only they had NO CLUE of what was going on they even refused to note down a complaint as they said that its a generic issue affecting more than one customer so they will resolve it without any complaint id from me.

When i asked customer care executives to adjust for this non availability of service in the month of August in that month's bill, they refused to do it saying that the service was working fine and asked me if i have a complaint id to support my claim, which i didn't. Finally i asked them to speak to the area engineers saying that they were fully aware of this situation, to which they suggested me to pay August's month bill saying that the adjustment will be done in September month's bill.

I continued to face this non availability of services during September month as well, after which i called their customer care number and asked them to disconnect my services PERMANENTLY. I even dropped an email to this email id - [protected]@relianceada.com reiterating that i want to PERMANENTLY CLOSE my connection

Now i am getting SMS from Reliance saying that i have some unpaid bill of amount - Rs. 928 and since i have not paid it i should see their lawyer (attached snapshot of SMS)

What is this unpaid bill ? do you charge customers for non availability of Internet services ? If anything i should get my Installation charge and advance rental for August month in full, returned back to me.

Just to let you know, you had 150 + customers in my society and an adjoining society. You have taken installation charges and advance rentals from all these customers and now you have ceased to provide Internet in both these societies within 3-4 months.

And now you are heckling everyone with this unpaid bill amount propaganda. I strongly condemn this unethical business practice, and request you to provide me with an explanation. Also STOP sending me those SMSes.

Bill Fraud

Reliance — after charging the initial installation fees not provided net for three months

i have applied for an internet connection from reliance telecommunications.i have paid the initial installation fees of Rs500 but inspite of repeated complaints not been provided with the services.
                                    My CAF No Is [protected]
                                    Check no 418110
                                    Dated & Jul 07.
                                    pls send me the code of dil janiya song of goal movi.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

17 days ago
                                      regarding my security deposit & advance payment of approx 7000
                                      29 days ago
                                      PF withdrawal
                                      Reliance Communications
                                      Reliance has not provided mnp plan and network problem is also
                                      NO installation or refund of deposit of 1200 for broadband connection