Reliance Communications Ltd

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

My net connect number [protected], I am facing the problem is that when I recharging on-line they provide plans as well as additional benefit data, after recharging they added only original data but they never added benefited data. so many times i mailed them but their negligence answers i tied allot. at present month i recharged with Rs. 1099 (10GB + 2GB additional usage benefit) on[protected], receipt id is AMIR53039976. till the date[protected] they did not added the benefited data. I mailed my problem to appellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com and Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com but they did not respond my problems since i facing from December 2013. So many times i inform regarding my problem i received negligence answers and not up to the mark. I realised that they are provided the fake service and worse services
Reliance NetConnect Broadband worst service
May 06, 2014

Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 05, 2014
Updated by navanth31
and always they send like

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

We have taken up your issue and will get it resolved on priority.

Once the mentioned issue is resolved, we will notify you via e-mail or Phone call within 24 hours.

We request your co-operation in this regard.

Assuring you of our best services always.

but till now they did not solve and they are not assuring the best services also

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications
first i hate u r services,

call me on this number [protected]
till now the benefited data not added
receipt id is AMIR53039976. till the date[protected] they did not added the benefited data.i requesting you (reliance) that i[censored] r not giving assured services please pay back my amount.
call me [protected]

I had requested for a new broadband connection. The sales executive said he would deliver in 3-4 days. And now it is more than 2 weeks, nothing has happened. The worst past is that in the toll free line, the customer excecutives are never free to talk. Also the response from the group [protected]@relianceada.com gives standard copy-paste reply simply mentioning:

We regret for the unpleasant experience faced by you.
    We have escalated your concern about pending installation and will get it resolved at the earliest.

They dont even know that they should mention what the problem is and give the resolution date. Rather they just keep copy-pasting the content everyday just to comply that they have responded.
    Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

Name - Shaurya Chopra Email - [protected]@gmail.com Contact No. - [protected] Location - pune In the month of april in year 2013 I applied for reliance broadband connection for which I paid Rs.1500.But after 2 days they said that connection cannot be given at my place and that they will give demand draft of Rs.1500 as refund.But till now I have not received the DD.I have called the reliance person several times who took the money but he is not helping me.If reliance you are reading this please help!!
      May 04, 2014

Contact No. - [protected]
      Location - pune

In the month of april in year 2013 I applied for reliance broadband
      connection for which I paid Rs.1500.But after 2 days they said that
      connection cannot be given at my place and that they will give demand
      draft of Rs.1500 as refund.But till now I have not received the DD.I
      have called the reliance person several times who took the money but he
      is not helping me.If reliance you are reading this please help!!

Sorry, I have lost the application form and cannot give you application
      number.The person through which I applied for connection is Mr.Rahul
      whose contact number is [protected].He told me talk to his senior whose
      contact number is [protected].Now I am fed up of calling both of
      them.Please talk with them and help me.Funny part is that both of them
      always pick up the phone but are unable to help.

Reliance Communications
      Sorry, I have lost the application form and cannot give you application number.The person through which I applied for connection is Mr.Rahul whose contact number is [protected].He told me talk to his senior whose contact number is [protected].Now I am fed up of calling both of them.Please talk with them and help me.Funny part is that both of them always pick up the phone but are unable to help.

Reliance Communications
      Hey, nothing has been resolved.Don't write false comments.First resolve then write this comment.True I had the telephonic conversation but nothing is resolved.

BALANCE DEDUCTION BY RELIANCE GSM (MOBILE NUMBER [protected])

Respected Sir,

I want to inform you that I am customer of Reliance GSM of mobile number [protected], 05 RUPEES
        deducted from my mobile on 30 April 2014. I was checked my balance on 29 March then approx. 51 rupees in available in my mobile but when I checked my balance on today (3 May 2014) then its shows Rs. 46. Then I call to customer care they told me that 5 RUPEES DEDUCTED ON 30 APRIL, now, this will not refund you, if you call within 3 days of deduction then it’s may be refunded to you. Then I talked to senior then he told me the same.

Actually this balance is wrongly deducted from my account and they making different lie excuses. And saying that “YOUR BALANCE WOULD NOT BE REFUND” which irritates me but still that I didn’t lose my temperament.

Now, I kindly
        requested you to please solve this complain, take action against him and told him to refund my balance.

I will be highly THANKFUL to you.

THANKS.

Yours sincerely,

SYED MOHD MASOOD ALI,

B.Tech. (Mech.), M.U., Aligarh,

Dip. (Mech.), A.M.U., Aligarh,

[protected] .
        May 03, 2014

Still no response from customer care team.

Respected Sir,
        Still no response from customer service team.

Please contact me on [protected].

thanks
        Respected Sir,
        Still no response from customer service team.

Please contact me on [protected].
        BALANCE DEDUCTION BY RELIANCE GSM

Respected Sir,
        I want to inform you that I am customer of Reliance GSM of mobile number [protected]. Balance automatically deducted from my mobile after a regular interval and service is activated.

Now, I kindly requested you to please take action against him and told him to refund my all balance and please send me detail of all deduction of last 15 days.

I will be highly THANKFUL to you.

THANKS.

Yours sincerely,

SYED MOHD MASOOD ALI

B.Tech. (Mech.)

Reliance Communications
        no sir, my problem still not solved and even i did not recieve any call from customer care team.
          Reliance has activated IndiatimesVPak VAS on my cell number [protected] without my consent and charged me Rs 5 + Rs 5 on 11/02/2014...

By mistake I did recharge of Rs. 77 (roaming pack) to [protected] no. (which is currently out of order or not in service – as I tried to reach the no. for a settlement) on 03rd May 2014 via freecharge.com online recharge site.

Though I’d to recharge on my no. i.e. [protected].
          Since 4 yrs I’ve been using Reliance kindly help me out in this case.
          I called several times to the Customer Care but instead of helping
          me..they simply told there is no solution to your issue & your
          money is gone. Then I asked to transfer the call to their Manager or
          senior authority but instead of transferring the call they simply put my
          call in hold for long time & disconnected then.

I would like Reliance Comm. Customer Care Senior authorities to look into this matter seriously & kindly do the reverse the amount to my stated no. i.e. [protected].
          Being a patron of Rcom for 4yrs I expect a fast resolve of this issue.

Sudhirkumar Singh
          Vapi
          Wrong number recharge
          May 03, 2014

Reliance Communications

This is regarding a broadband connection application with 2224 INR cheque which I submitted on 16th April 2014. The same was accepted on 18th April 2014.Since than no action has be taken to complete the installation on broadband internet at my flat. No one from reliance has visited my flat which is itself at well known locality in Pune. There are already connections in other flats in society so there doesnt seems to be technical issues. At the same time, I am continuously following up with reliance staff and customer care but no action is taken. Reliance promoised to complete the same within 5 days but it has almost 15 days from the day of application submission and in between I called customer care and their representatives multiple times. Please find attached connection details and communication references. Also the behaviour of the staff who is involved in this connection setup is not good. I am dealing with Samadhan +91 [protected] Shivaji +91 [protected] & Customer Care for Reliance broadband broadband details:- 1. CAF no.:[protected] 2. Subscriber ID/s :[protected] 3. Name (Customer Name) :MR NEERAJ KUMAR SONI 4. Address (Customer Address) :FLAT NO 3 1ST FLOOR BLD -E-2 CITADEL HSG SOC. B.T. KAWADE RD GHORPADI 5. Alternate contact no. :[protected] 6. e-mail ID :[protected]@gmail.com 7. Services Opted :Broadband 8. Rate Plan: :WICF549Q
            Installation of broadband new connection not completed since 15 days of applying

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
              Dear sir, Nothing is activated in my mobile number [protected].Reliance is activating VAS service and deducting Rs.3 after...
              I had applied for the new broadband internet connection dated : 28/04/2014. All the documents have been submitted even with...
              I had purchased reliance netconnect dongle ([protected]) with free device plan after paying advance rental of Rs.3300/- for...
              Respected Madam/Sir, Seasons Greetings! We have an NGO called SAATHII in Jaipur Rajasthan. We have a broadband connection...

I has activated what app 16 rs plan on 28/04/2014 and after that connected my phone with mobile data, my balance was getting deducted. After this i talked to the customer care on 198, they said there's some technical issue which would be sorted in next 4 hrs. But my balance was still getting deducted, after that it went to zero. Still I was happy. But now its not connecting . Please help. My number [protected].
              May 01, 2014

Reliance Communications
                I have taken a reliance post paid sim which was
                given in an offer, after certain period of time due...

I am Atish Ranjan kumar(New Delhi) and I have been using relaince 3G dongle since last 5 months. It has been working fine but from 2-3 days when I try to connect to internet it shows "No service" "Not found". It doesn't show the signal hence "Connect" but is disabled.

When I did call to customer care they said that they are doing server updation from 7pm to 11pm due to some issue but I tried connecting to internet round the clock but I failed.

My plan is being wasted because the date is running and I am not able to use the internet.
                Apr 30, 2014

Reliance Communications
                  I have sent back to back emails to customer care dept of reliance... That I am getting poor network and not able to use the...
                  I've paid the bill on 17th April this year. But still they keep nagging me about the bill. I've also lodge a complaint several...
                  Yesterday I recharged my mobile with Rs.31 which states local calls 10p/min. After the recharge done I got the successful...

I am Ashish Nirmal, resident of Malkaganj Delhi, I lodged a complaint for discontinuation of the broadband service from reliance on 5th April 2014 after paying the advance bill, customer care personnel told me that i'll get the remaining amount refunded in next 45 days, no communication from their side after that. Today i have recieved bill for the next month, the customer care guys are now not responding to me properly. This has been the worst experience from any broadband company and i wont be taking any sort of services from reliance after this. Reliance people pls close this complaint and refund the excess amount asap. My details:- Ashish Nirmal Cust Id[protected] Cell [protected]/[protected]
                  May 02, 2014
                  Updated by AshishNirmal
                  I have provided you both of my cell numbers and both are working. I don't know why you could not connect. One more thing I would like to bring to your notice is that I have applied for connection termination on 5th April 2014 and I have received a mail stating that the billing has been done till 21st April. Why should I pay for 16 extra days??? If you can install a new connection in just 1 working day then why is it taking 16 days to revoke the services??? Taking 4 5 days to terminate the services is understandable but 16 days is too much. Pls resolve this issue as soon as possible and refund the access amount that i have paid.

Ashish Nirmal
                  Cell [protected]/[protected]

Reliance Communications
                  After repeatedly saying that i have disconnected using reliance services, these reliance people have issued a legal notice against me for not paying the bill for past 2 months. What a kind of is this???? Please find the screenshots of the communications received from them. You dare to drag me to the court and i'll show you what I can do against you. Resolve this asap, as i dont want to receive any further communications from reliance regarding anything. Consumers reading this please DO NOT EVER TAKE RELIANCE services, they are the worst ever service providers.

Hi, My name is Abhishek Singh and taken post paid connection [protected] on 12.04.2014 from Reliance store Shakkarpur. All...
                    Hi Team, It has been only 2 week since there was not issues with Reliance broadband. Now the issue has started again...