Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

nizar61

I am Nizar Charania using Reliance broadband+ (Netconncet) from May'10. First complaint is that wrong plan was activated. Secondly my services was barred in 12 days. they dont even care to call us for what reason our services have been barred. I called up customer care to ask for the same and the reply i got was to go to any reliance centre and solve the issue. So i went to Reliance store (in Viman nagar) to ask for the issue. so from there i came to know that one of my cousin's bill was pending and since the address proof were same, my services was barred. i paid the bill so that i can use broadband.. but even after paying the bill my services has not yet started. its been 20 days my services have been barred. Reliance in Viman nagar do not even care to answer our question properly. Thinking that i should post this same in TOI and blame reliance for the services they provide. they just know how to sell their products and does not have any knowledge of providing customer service.

Please think twice before buying any product of reliance.

Nizar

Kaji
    Hi Admin,
    I am Ankita Soni using mobile number [protected]. Today I’ve got the message
    “Dear Subscriber, you have been successfully subscribed to Love Shayari service at Rs 30 for 30days. “
    I have not subscribe for any such job and I unsubscribe it immediately. But my prepaid account has deducted.
    I have called to your customer care, but they said it is deducted for renewal and it wont be come back, I haven’t receive any love shayri till now and never subscribed for any such job.
    When I had asked to your customer representative “ Give me my subscription date , Give me details, how did I subscribe it? “, They have no answer.
    when did I subscribed for any Job, If I did not subscribe then How come it is activated on my Phone?

It is completely a fraud by reliance. They are activating services unnecessary , and deducting money from the user's prepaid account. and although you unsubscribed the Job That money wont come back to your prepaid card.

Kindly help me and other innocent people out who are facing problems o[censored]nnecessary deduction from prepaid card.

guptatours

Mera naam gaurav gupta hai & main reliance communation ka distributer hu " Shakumbari Enterprises, Behat, Saharanpur (U.P.) mera ek mobile no. [protected] hai jo last 2-3 years se maine liya hua hai.... mere cell par maine caller tune activate karvayi thi but mere account se pack activate hone ke baad mei mere cell par caller tune kabhi-2 activate hoti thi... iske liye maine 3rd july ko customer care par complaint note karva to yaha ke executive me baut buri tarah baat ki jisse meri usse phone par bahas ho gayi thi & call disconnect kar diya tha... uske baad 4th july se mere cell par bina meri permission ke continue WESH PACK activate kiye ja rahe hai.... abhi tak main 400/- se jayda ka recharge karva chuka hu but every night ko mere cell par pack activate ho jate hai.. maine iske regarding SENIOR EXECUTIVE Mr. ANKIT se 4th july ki night 11:50pm par baat ki & unko yeh complaint note karvaya tha ... unhone kaha ki aapke cel par 16-18 pack activate hue hai... jabki maine koi b pack activate nhi kiya... us raat ko maine 1-1:30 hours unke baad kiya & unhone iska complaint bhi note kiya & yeh kaha ki aapka amount refund karva diya jayega but aaj night mei mere cell par phir se aur PACK activate kar diye gaye hai jisse mera saara balance debit kar liya hai....is baat ki complaint karne ke liye main aaj dubara S.EXE. Mr. BALBEER se baat ki to woh kahte hai ki aapki complaint note kar li gayi hai & yeh pack maine apna aap hi activate kiye hai jabki maine apne number par kisi bhi tarah ki koi service nahi li.yaha tak ki maine DO NOT DISTURB ki service k liye continue request ki but aaj tak woh bhi activate nahi hui hai...

Please aapse ek request hai ki aap is problem ko short out kijiye ...coz mere paas sirf 2 hi option hai 1. aapko main yeh complaint likhu & 2nd is ki main apna number hi band kar du....coz mera paas koi bhi proof nahi hai ki main yeh prove kar saku ki yeh services maine activate nahi karvayi hai... agar aise hi reliance communication ka market mei customer ke saath behavior hoga to majboor hokar hamko apna number hi band karna padega..

aassha karta hu ki aap isko jaroor solve karenge...

Gaurav Gupta
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

CM Thampy
        Hi, I bought a Reliance Netconnect modem and a plan for Rs. 550/- for 3GB, valid for 1 month on 30th June. They offer no receipt for this at the Reliance Mobile store in Whitefield, Bangalore (listed on reliance website), and was told the re-charge was done. On checking online, I see that the re-charge was done for only Rs. 330/- for 2GB, valid for 15 days.Customer care says to go to the reliance store. When I go to the store, they say that the case is with customer care to make the changes, and will be done in 24 hours. For the past 4-5 days I have been going back and forth between the Customer care and Reliance retail store. This should be taken up as a case of cheating the customers, and no action taken by the corporate to prevent such frauds. At the end, the customer is the loser, wasting all his time in running between these fraudulent people. This reflects on the integrity values of such a large corporate.

debabratapal
          I have a Reliance 1x Data Card purchased 4/5 months back . Since last 2 months, I am totally frustrated with your pathetic network in College street are, Kolkata, West Bengal. During last 2 months, I have informed the network related problem to the data card service center several times, but I have not got any fruitful result from the customer support officers. I think, the customer care Dept of Reliance has no suffiient time to listen to the problems of their valuable existing customers. But one thing I would like to tell that no multi national company can exist in India without providing good and worthy service to its customers, because currently several mobile service providers are there like- MTS, Airtel, Vodafone, Uninor, Aircel, Idea, Tata Dokomo etc. The other companies are providing excellent network coverage to our are. Apart from Reliance, I am a customer of Airtel, Aircel & Vodafone and their network is excellent, that's why I am really satisfied with those service providers.

I am sending you the details of my previously lodged complains to the datacard service center of Reliance(THE SO CALLED NO.1 COMPANY). Please check the SAME TECHNICAL WORDS used by your different data card customer support officers and they have done nothing against my complains.

I send the first mail on 28th May,2010:

sender-time Sent at 4:11 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:14 PM. ✆
          to datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com
          cc [protected]@relianceada.com,
          netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com,
          [protected]@relianceada.com
          date Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

subject: Severe network problem in my Prepaid 1X High Speed data card Modem

I am totally frustrated with your pathetic network. I am using Prepaid 1X High Speed data card Modem MG880+ ([protected]). I generally do recharge with Rs.404 every month to use your internet. Since last 15 days, I am unable to use my Modem due to no network.

Problem Details:
          Network bar gets dropped totally after 1 or 2 seconds of connecting the modem with my computer. Previously, the network was absolutely fine.
          Area: COLLEGE STREET, KOLKATA- 700009, WEST BENGAL (NEAR SANTOSH SWEET SHOP) - It is a very popular area of Kolkata.
          Type of problem: Indoor coverage problem (My room is just beside the road, not in interior part )
          Error message showing: Network disconnected/ Remote computer did not respond...

I have already visited your data card servicing center at 70 BECK BAGAN, KOLKATA. They have checked my Data card properly and showed me that no network problem is there and full network bar was showing in that area. The customer service officer told that "the data card is perfectly okay, no problem is there in the data card." My friend who is having another 1X High Speed data card Modem is also facing the same network problem in the area.

So I am seeking the help of your engineers to fix the INDOOR NETWORK PROBLEM immediately. Otherwise I will not be able to use the 1X High Speed data card Modem in future.

I hope, Reliance can understand my problem and they will solve the issue so that customers like me who are from the area- COLLEGE STREET, KOLKATA-700009 can be happy with your network coverage.

The second mail I sent was:
          [protected][protected]

sender-time Sent at 4:37 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:16 PM. ✆
          to datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com
          cc [protected]@relianceada.com,
          netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com,
          [protected]@relianceada.com
          date Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM

subject Re: Severe network problem in my Prepaid 1X High Speed data card Modem

The postal address of the problematic area is: 8, NABIN KUNDU LANE, COLLEGE STREET, KOLKATA- 700009 (NEAR SANTOSH SWEET SHOP). I hope, the engineers of Reliance will visit the problem area of network very soon and the problem will be resolved permanently.

In return of my 1st & 2nd mail, I got the reply:
          [protected][protected][protected]------

from datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com <datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com>
          sender-time Sent at 12:14 AM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:18 PM. ✆
          date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Dear Mr. Pal,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Network issue of Reliance Data Card number [protected]. Please note that your request has already been logged as Service Request ID[protected]. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you regarding our services.

Prashant Pawar
          Reliance Data Card support

I sent my 3rd mail:
          [protected]--------

sender-time Sent at 9:47 AM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:21 PM. ✆
          to "datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com" <datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com>
          date Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Dear Mr. Pawar,
          My problem is still not resolved. I am gaining pathetic experience about the network and service of Reliance (India's no.1 network ). May I know what is the status of my previously lodged complaint( ID[protected] ? Are your engineers fixing the problem in reality?

Then I got the technical and so called sympathetic reply:

sender-time Sent at 1:46 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:21 PM. ✆
          date Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:46 PM
          subject RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Reference to your e-mail

Dear Customer,

This is in response to your e-mail regarding Network Coverage Issue of your Reliance Netconnect Data Card number [protected]. Please note that, your compliant has already been escalated to the relevant department for appropriate action to be taken. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Naresh Gaikwad
          Reliance Data Card support

I got the 4th reply with the same technical
          language:

sender-time Sent at 6:49 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:25 PM. ✆
          date Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Dear Mr. Pal,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding network issue of your Reliance Data Card number [protected]. Please note that your compliant has already been escalated to the relevant department for appropriate action to be taken. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Abid Sayyed

Then again I informed Reliance:
          [protected][protected]--------

sender-time Sent at 3:06 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:26 PM. ✆
          date Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 3:06 PM
          subject Re: 'ADAG=[protected]'Reference to your e-mail

Sill my problem has not been resolved. May I know what is the update of the complaint(Reliance Data Card number [protected]).

regards,
          Debabrata Pal

Then I got the same kind of reply from Reliance:

sender-time Sent at 2:13 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:27 PM. ✆
          date Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Dear Mr. Pal,

In response to your e-mail regarding Coverage Related Issue for your Reliance Data Card Number [protected], kindly note that your complaint registered vide Service Request ID[protected] has been forwarded to the technical department for the further investigation and is expected to be resolved soon.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you regarding our services.

Deepak Sonawane

Dear,
          I am really frustrateed with the SAME REPEATED TECHNICAL WORDS by 5 or
          6 persons from Reliance Data Card Center. Please stop sending the FAKE
          ASSURANCE MAILS OR THE SYSTEM GENERATED AUTOMATIC MAILS. Since last 20
          days you people are sending the same fake assurance mails.

And escalate the network coverage problem to the proper technical
          Engineer's desk and solve my problem.

If my problem is not resolved within next 7 days, I will complain to
          the Consumer Forum with all the mails conversation.

I must say, RELIANCE internet is the worst internet service provider
          that provides pathetic service.

regards,
          Debabrata Pal

The last useless reply I got from Reliance is:
          [protected][protected][protected]------

sender-time Sent at 8:13 PM (GMT+05:30). Current time there: 11:30 PM. ✆
          date Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM
          subject RE:'ADAG=[protected]'Reference

Dear Mr. Pal,

This is with reference to your e-mail received at Reliance Data Card Support. We have already made a note of your complaint and forwarded the same to our management team for appropriate action to be taken. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly in this regards.

Abid Sayyed

Result:

Ultimately still now I am facing the sma problem as my problem is not entertained by Reliance at all.

Then again I visited the Data card service center at 70 BECK BAGAN, KOLKATA on 1st June, 2010 and they replaced my ZTE Data card and give a new data card to me on 3rd June, 2010 by confirming the network coverage infront of mine. But as soon as I reached my home, I started facing the same network problem. I am not getting even 1 netowrk bar also. After every 2 seconds my network bars are getting dropped.

As a result, I am not able to use my modem since last 2 months. Now I think, I should throw the data card away as it is useless for me.

My total experience about Reliance is "RELIANCE CHEATS IT'S CONSUMERS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO ENTERTAIN THE REQUEST OF IT'S CUSTOMERS."

I have started suggesting all my friend and relatives not to take any new connection of Reliance.

Hi speed 1X — List of kolkata services centre

I could not know where my product high speed 1X service centre at kolkata.please send me some address and phone no.
          sir my netconct is not conct my nember is [protected] plese verf my problam
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

raghvendra.it
            I have Reliance Smart sim with number [protected]...

I have a tariff of 1Rs/3min... at 12-April-2010...for an Year...

and I used to this tariff for making STD calls...

at 03-July-2010 I have recharged my account with 75 rs.

but what did I saw.....that company charged me rs. 1/min without any notification....

and I lost my 50 rs. balance.....

Really Its disgusting.....and I will go to Consumer Forum.....

if I dont get my balance back...

Help Meeeee..............

Reliance GSM Services — Change of tariff

I am recharge my mobile No. 0755- [protected] on 01/11/2007 for a value vourcher of Rs.301/- in the following term & conditions:

Tarriff valid for 180 days
            Smart to smart 0.19 ps. per min
            smart to other mobile 0.60 ps per min
            smart to land line 1.00 rs. per min

but above company changed my tarrif only in 54 days on 24/12/2007

Kindly take necessary action against the Reliance GSM (Smart) Services Madhya Pradesh India

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

sanjeev Rathore
            0755-[protected]
            H.No. 9/2 Durga Chowk tallaiya bhopal Madhya Pradesh India
            Sir i gor my reliance GSM card RS 50 and afteractivation i got 20 RS talk time and according to this card i shoul get 10 rs per day but i did not get any money should i recharge with 24 RS or it is included.
            sir my no [protected] i have daily lost my balance but i m complaint to daily but no solve my problem 80 RS detected my balace so sir plz help me

udaymishra007
              I have Reliance big TV for last 1 year. Today suddenly signal went off. Now its says Poor/intermediate signal. When I called customer care (took 1 hr as it was always busy) they are asking for rs 170 to see if there is any problem. Earlier advance options use to come, whenever such things were happening, I was able to resolve from reomote. But nothing is there accept than change language option.

These guys are switching off connections randomly and than demanding Rs 170 on the name of service charge. Everyday making thousands of rupees.

I hope Anil Ambani have got only this way to fight Mukesh and become richer.

Same dish, same wires, same set top box suddenly stops and now you Rs 170 if you want to view yr same TV. Bull !!!
              Recently i have paid 350 to set my BIG TV in new location in Dwarka it is fixed now it is over 15 days again signal lost and poor signal quality when i contacted to Stupid Customer care they are demanding 175 to visit this is much for Stupidity to Anil Ambani .
              I have Reliance big TV for last 4 year. Yesterday suddenly signal went off. Now its says Poor/intermediate signal. When I called customer care (took 1 hr as it was always busy) they are asking for Rs 170 to see if there is any problem. Earlier advance options use to come, whenever such things were happening, I was able to resolve from remote.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

pawan1411
                i am ex serviceman from airforce.i joined reliance in november 2007.i had been working at lawrence road delhi but suddenly i was told to resign without any notice.i refused to resign so now my salary for the month of june has been stopped without any prior notice.

please do needful .i shall be highly obliged to you.
                PAWAN KUMAR SINGH
                Employ ee code[protected]
                RELIANCE COMM.
                Lawrence road, Delhi
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

cma
                  No Installation

I gave a Cheque for Rs 500 on 18 JUNE 2010 as advance money for net connection.I was assured that I would be getting the connection in 3 days ,even after 19 days Broadband connection has not neen installed.when i call up in Reliance office in TRICHY ROAD BRANCHthe person (SALES EXECUTIVE Mr.MALARVANAN) tells me he will check up and call me...then again when i called him he given his manager Mr.Satish )he also keep me in blind commitment till date no response .from theire trichy road branch office.

Reliance Broadnet — Delay in new connection

SUB: DELAY IN BROADBAND CONNECTION ACCOMPANIED WITH BAD SERVICE EXPERIENCE

I WAS APPROACHED BY ONE OF THE RELIANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE MR. MAHESH (MOBILE NO: [protected]) WORKING FOR RELIANCE HR SERVICES PVT LTD. ADD: 3RD FLOOR, ATLANTA TOWER, GULBAI TEKRA, AHMEDABAD – 380006. ACCORDINGLY I HAD APPLIED FOR A BROADBAND CONNECTION ON 27TH APRIL 2008 (APPLICATION FORM NO: [protected]).
                  ACCORDINGLY HE TOLD ME THAT THE CONNECTION WILL BE DONE WITHIN 7 DAYS, BUT AS IF TODAY I HAVEN’T GOT ANY CONNECTION ONLY A LINE MAN CAME AND HAS GIVEN THE LINE CONNECTION.

I DID CALL MR. MAHESH ON[protected] BUT WAS AMAZED TO FIND HIS ANSWER THAT HE IS IN HOLIDAY AND CAN’T HELP ME AT THIS MOMENT AND HE GAVE ME A NUMBER OF HIS BOSS MR. PUNIT DUBEY (MOBILE NO: [protected]).
                  AFTER CALLING MR. DUBEY HE ASSURED ME THAT HE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND CALL ME BACK WITHIN 30 MINS. BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE DIDN’T, WHILE I TRIED TO CALL HIM HE IS NOW NOT ACCEPTING MY CALL.

I RECKON THIS IS REALLY BAD WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER AND WHICH IS VERY MUCH UNACCEPTABLE AS WHEN HE WANTED TO CONVINCE ME FOR CONNECTION HE USED TO CALL ME DAY AND NIGHT.

rajin64
                    Hi!, I am post paid subscriber for Reliance communications. I am not chekcing my bills because i know what I am using and guess the approximate bill. Regularly I will check the bill amount in net and paid the bill online. Recently I am receiving the msgs your VAS service is activated for subscription of Rs.10/- if you don't want pls send a sms to 121 for unsubscribe. I have unsubscribed these services two times, and had received the confirmation from service provider. But recently in the jun'10 bill, they have charged for Rs.30/- for VAS subscription. The same has highlighted to customer care, they have not responded properly, stating that the charges are genuine, the VAS service is not activated by Reliance. The same thing I have questioned to reliance persons that who is activated the service because I am not subscribed any VAS service but billing has applied to me.
                    Rs.30/- is not a big matter, but such a big corporate, how they does not have any clue for such wrong billing.
                    Pls guide how will I tackle this issue.

Jaya Sreenivas.

connect2kapil
                      2 months back i was residing in Zirakhpur. there i was using Reliance Broadband with the CustomerID =[protected].

Before leaving that place, i made a call to customer care[protected] to make sure that you guys disconnect my connection.

And my last bill was of around 1560, i make the payment.

Now daily i receive a call from these guys....They ask me to pay the last bill....and this is happening with me from last 10 days.

They are making my frustrate by doing this...can someone help me in this.

can someone stop CHOR - BAZZARI of Reliance.

Encloses is the proof that i made a request to disconnect my connection.

My name is Kapil Dhawan
                      Contact no: [protected]
                      I'm in Mohali now a days
                      I have broadband internet connection in my home with landline phone (Rs 499 per month plan). My consumer no is[protected]. I have got installtion in month of March-2011.

From May1st, I am not able to connect the internet at all so seems there is some network issue. For the same I registered complaint of which service no is CNM[protected].

I have already written below mail to following email IDs:
                      [protected]@relianceada.com, [protected]@relianceada.com, [protected]@relianceada.com, gsm.[protected]@relianceada.com

After that despite several calls on call center 30333333 or toll free no. nobody picking the calls to resolve the problem. In previous call, somebody from call cneter told me your problem will be solved within next 24 hours. But now 18 days spent nobody taking care the problem nor answering anything.

Remember if this continues I will disconnect the reliance broadband. I have not seen so lazy and careless call center like reliance. They only think of new connections not worries about customer service.

Can you please look into the matter urgently within next 10 hours

If I will not able to use internet, I can't pay the bill for current month. please reply to same email ID or at [protected]@hsbc.co.in or call me on below cell.

My address is as below
                      PANKAJ MAHAJAN
                      D-204 savannah Soceity,
                      Opposite wagheshwar temple,
                      Behind Moze Engg.college,
                      Wagholi Pune-412207

Phone no: [protected]

My Reliance brand band no is:[protected]

It is on my mother&#039;s name G. Veeralakshmi.

My Reliance brand band connection is not working for past two weeks. We&#039;ve complained several times regarding the same issue. But there is no positive response from them.

Here are the list of customer compliant numbers which are given by Reliance associates when I called to Reliance customer care toll-free number.

Customer compliant number[protected]

Customer compliant number[protected]

Thanks &amp; Regards,
                      Subathra G

Saraswati sharma
                        Respected sir

My name is Ganesh chand sharma. I reside in Faridabad. Sir I am facing a problem since a long time from Reliance communication. In the month of Feb they activated ring tone on my no. [protected] without any confirmation from my side and deducted 30 Rs for that, since my mother is using the no [protected] and connection is on her name only. Then they again deducted the same amount in the month of march then I contacted customer care they considered my complaint and returned Rs 30 as my mobile balance. Then also I was cheated by Rs 30 which they deducted in the month of Feb. Now sir in the month of June they again activated a very obscene caller tone and I was completely unaware of it. My friends let me know about it and make my fun about the tone and since number belongs to my mother directly they defamed my mother. Instead they again deducted Rs 30 on 8th of June 2010. My mother told me about that then I contacted to customer care again and put my problem to them. They sometime disconnect my phone call and some time forward to their seniors but same response was from them also. And finally I again talk to their their customer care executive he told me that the caller tune is activated from my side
                        but sir It was not from my side. I wasted a lot of time to make my complaint. It was totally a mental harassment. Sir kindly take strong action against the reliance communication. I want my money back and compensation for defamation.

With Thanks and Regard
                        Ganesh Chand Sharma
                        384 Type II N.H.4 N.I.T
                        faridabad Haryana
                        Email: ganeshsharma.[protected]@gmail.com

sumit tanwar
                          Sub: Removal of Reliance Tower erected at roof of WZ-10 Tatar pur ,New Delhi-110027.

* * *

We the resident of Tatar pur area brings to your kind notice that a Reliance Tower was erected at the roof of H.No.WZ-10 in Tatar pur area approx six months back. Many people residing the surrounding area of this house are suffering from different ailments with side effects of above Reliance Tower. The doctors have also confirmed these side effects when approached for medical treatment. It is not known whether Municipal authorities have granted permission to erect the above tower, but it is quite injustice to allow such permission contrary to the wishes of neighbours in the area.

We therefore request you to kindly look in to the matter personally and see that the above tower is removed immediately from the above House in order to prevent further damage to the health of innocent people of the area.
                          ADDRES
                          UP
                          MOBIL

Reliance Prepaid Mobile Service — Caller Tune activation without Permission

A. Christdhas

I am having reliance prepaid mobile number [protected]. Caller tune was activated without my permission...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

A. Christdhas

I have been repeatedly asking the Customer Care *333 to stop playing any Hindi or other movie songs for the last few months. Despite my warning, it is being played and the amount deducted from my prepaid mobile service. Kindly look into this matter and stop this irritating tunes forthwith. I do not wish to have any tune at all at any time except what I have chosen from my mobile. My Reliance Mobile Numbers: [protected]; [protected]

Reliance Customer
                            Chennai
                            My Mobile Number is [protected]. I have been getting very often & frequently calls from call centers for hello tune activation and etc which one is disturbing me. I therefore request to bar such calls henceforth in my above mobile number.

Reliance India Mobile — Money getting deducted automatically

ssnkumar

My mobile numbers are:[protected] and[protected] they are prepaid CDMA.
                              I have...
                              Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Anurag Kunmar Mehta
                              To
                              The President
                              Consumer Complaint.
                              Subject; Misuse of phone no.[protected].
                              Sir
                              I wish to inform you that I have the above landline connection with unlimited broadband for Rs400/- per month and for the last 3 years and paying my dues regularly without delay and my usual bill for this combine broadband and phone always ranges between Rs. 650/- to Rs. 1000/-. This time my bill for span 27/04/10 to 26/05/10 was Rs.1390/-. Being too much heavy bill, on going through the details of the bill I found the local calls are 716 amounting to Rs. 787.60p. . Then I lodged a complaint to reliance communications to supply me the details of my local usage vide complaint no.[protected] dated 02/06/10.on 05/06/10 I was informed vide their representative on my mobile through ph no.[protected] that there was a call from my phone on 27/04/10 to a no.[protected] which ran for 3682 minutes costing me Rs.633/-.Then I enquire from my family members {wife, daughter and son} about such call but all were ignorant about this call. I also tried to contact the above receiver of call but the receiver did not responded. I again requested reliance comm. to send me written details of call so that I may go to TRAI for solving the possibility/genuineness of the call. Despite my many e mails they have diverted the issue time and again saying that I need itemized call details which will be possible from next month with a monthly charge of Rs.50/- per month but did not send the details of the call on my email of my previous bill.
                              Further I made the payment of Rs.750- on 16/06/10, pending the dispute amount of my own. Now Sir Reliance comm. not solving my issue is not responding my emails since 19/06/10 and their local bill collection center is calling me to pay the remaining bill. In my last bill I have told them to disconnect my connection{19/06/10}{25/06/10}.but they are not responding.
                              Sir now I have come to you for solution.1. can there be any such a huge call of 3682 minutes to any mobile no..
                              2.Earler any call to mobile phone were used to be the item of STD calls details but if this call would have been ,then must appear in STD calls details. It seems to be that this call is either cloned one or from the distribution box/exchange. And not from my connection.
                              Sir keeping in view the above please help me. from being harassed.
                              Yours faithfully
                              Anurag Kumar Mehta
                              3380/1 sector 45d , Chandigarh.
                              Ph- [protected]

Reliance Broadband/Landline — Always Some issue either in Broadband or in Landline

Last week i made 2nd payment of my broadband without the proper service, i.e. within the two months of time period most of the time my internet services were affected or my landline is not working. And within a week i have to make 5 to 6 complaints.

I am economically and professionally being affected by the quality of service provided by the Reliance.

I think it is one of the worst service provider and One should not even think of getting a connection from the Reliance.

My advice to Mr. Anil Ambani to please shut down your shops, rather then making consumers suffer.

User ID :[protected]
                              A/C No. :[protected]
                              Name : Kuldeep Rai Basson

jasjeet
                                a employee named PAWAN KUMAR frm reliance communications collected an amount of 500 rupeesfrom Mr. AMARJIT SINGH for giving broadband connection in #2117 sec-71, but as soon as he collected the money , he doesn,t provide the broadband connection n when he is called he neither respond nor give us any explanations. he said that he would return the amount, but no money is recieved yet after 2-3 weeks have passed . PLEASE DO SOMETHING IN THIS ISSUE QUICKLY ...
                                CONTACT NO. FOR Mr. PAWAN KUMAR-[protected]
                                CONTACT NO. FOR ME - [protected]
                                PAWAN KUMAR-[protected] is froad. he came 2 us as a saleperson from net connect
                                he take money from us but not explain proparly about plan 2 us .
                                and when we refuse 2 not take connection he says ok "i will refund ur money" but he don't do this at all.

plz i[censored] has any info. about dis person than contact me- [protected]

muralipriyan
                                  I am using Relaince GSM SIM. My cell No:[protected]. I bought it at Delhi. It has been activated for per seecond billing. Now I am at hyderabad. The problem is everytime I call the person cannot be reached for two times. Third Time it can be reached. But the charges is being deducted for two times.
                                  For full talk value pack when I reacharge there is no promotinal pack activated. I made a complaint reagarding this. But still the problem is not solved.

regards
                                  Murali
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sdhepale
                                    Respected Sir,
                                    My Reliance GSM mob no is [protected]. I am unable to make any local call as i am getting error as "error in network connection". I am suffering this problem since 23/6/2010. I called customer care but they didnt do anything.
                                    Please resolve my problem.
                                    Thank You!

Shashikant S Dhepale.
                                    mob no is [protected]
                                    Akurdi-pune
                                    email:[protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance — Connection error

Why would u cut my my ph. no. daily? I[censored] a'r giving such kind of Connection so tell me why i use u'r network????[protected]

Reliance Communications — connection error

i have taken reliance smart no -[protected] life time connection few days back, verification has been done few days back also.
                                    but from yesterday 24 septemer 08 i am getting connection error just after dialing, all outgoing & incoming is stoped .
                                    i dont understand what to do . i have sent an email to their customer care, but no responce.
                                    sushil kumar minz
                                    kolkata

Reliance GSM — error in network

your faithfullly
                                    sarfaraz alam
                                    error in network connection
                                    My mobile no is [protected]. on 26.05.09 i have a problem in my sim when i call any number thier is error in network problem. the outgoing call is not going and incoming call is not coming. the message is not going and i cant check the balance also. on 23.05.09 i was recharge Rs111. Sir kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.

your faithfullly
                                    sarfaraz alam
                                    Haloo Sir I take 1 reliance GSM sim card my number is [protected]..my prob is when i m calling to STD the call is not going after 5-6 try i can able to call.I talk to the retialer but they said its a signal prob.plss rectify my prob as fast as possible..
                                    this is same for me. my number [protected]
                                    and now i badly need to call someone but i can't.please help me out as soon as possible
                                    my phon no is [protected]
                                    Sir kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                      Sahara India Pariwar
                                      payment not received against my deposited money in sahara credit cooperative society limited (sahara e-shine)
                                      (2 minutes ago)
                                      ICICI Bank
                                      eazypay - transaction failed and balance deducted.
                                      (16 minutes ago)
                                      Dealzpikk.myshopify.com
                                      No confirmation about order
                                      (20 minutes ago)
                                      Lenskart
                                      online cheating by lenskart
                                      (20 minutes ago)
                                      Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in
                                      Money deducted but ticket not booked, No refund now