Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Nilesh Chauhan
Dear Sir/ma'm

I was using reliancegsm number [protected], which was suddenly closed for permanently without any inform. then i was visit the r-web world, they sai that your recharge is pending so your number is closed,
If there is any recharge is pending then incoming and outgoing will be barred, but not to closed permanently,
And main thing is now my active number is on sale as a new number and which is chargeble.
it is called cheating.

Still i am not gettin proper reply from reliance.

Nilesh Chauhan
+91-[protected]

Akashdeep Yadav
    Respected sir/mam,
    I have taken a Reliance broadband connection at mansarovar jaipur (Raj), The technician(Mahesh) who came for installation taken a amount of 50rps from me without doing the proper connection .I complained there ASM Sandeep sir Reliance Telecommunication, but they are not responding properly and giving excuses .Sir the speed which they provide was also not good .
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Reliance Broadband — Pathetic Customer Care and Service

Vikasrh

I have taken 650 combo internet plan. From past 1 month i am not able to access internet. I have registered...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (60)Complaint category Broadband

Chetan raichura
      I have got a CDMA number of [protected]. I purchased the card just 10 days back. Suddenly 2 days before my active call got disconnected and when i called back, i got a reply that services have been discontinued. On enquiry to customer care i got varied answers like "network congestion", low balance and finally "documents not submitted"
      Reliance not even bothered to inform customer that their service will be discontinued. Just suddenly out of the blue they end up the service.
      The real twist is when i visited web world they said they dont have such number in their records. And so I have to go back to stupid dealer who has not submitted my documents.
      Now when ultimate "Reliance Webworld" cant tae care of customer whom should we go and approach?
      Is it customers duty to take the dealer to the webworld and ensure that documents have reached to reliance. This is just disheartning and worst service given by reliance to its customers. For no reason i am bearin the extra cost.
      My alternate number is [protected].

devkant
        Hiii
        This is devkant and my no is 0 [protected]....

Reliance telecom has entered in 3G services its very good news but imposing VAS on their customer is not good and not even tolerable....in my case, All the VASs is added by their side only...after deducting very first and second day from my balance account...i have launched a complaint not exactly it was series of complaints....but their customer care tele-callers did not take it eihter seriously or launch a complaints in different manner...so the bal is deducted for Seven days which is INR 35....if those taken it then the amount would be restricted to max INR 10....apart from that i am using this no from july 2009....and had been activated the DND service that time....so i dint get any kind of promotional call or sms from your side....

The most important thing is that these guys deducted the amount from my balance and i did not get a single sms or call from their side which or whatever they send to their customer whoever activated the VAS....So i can not stop on that day itself.....
        same thing they did with me too...reliance is a waste...if they need money...then i give them advise come as a beggar in front of we indian customers...we will help them...reliance ...waste...
        On 11 November 2011 my Rs.47 main balance was being deducted without any reason for which I contacted reliance customer care center for more 5 times, but all the time I got a reply to call after 2 hrs. Then I was not able to contact them.
        Please take any remedial action on these activities, and there should some law regarding penalizing them if found to be guilty. These types of cheap activities kills lots of time of customers in getting back their account balance.

Vineet Kumar
        Kolkata (WB)
        From last two month, Balance deduction for value added services which are not activated without any knowledge, & it will take more than 20 min to make contact with customer care representative. It is very embarrassing to make complaint to customer care representatives. For balance refunding they need 48 hours. Such types of problems are not common for common man.
        Myself Mayur Sanap, I have Reliance GSM Mobile ([protected]). i have problem regarding Balance deduction from service provider for VAS service which are not activated on my account from last two months. In case of register the complaint to their customer care, it will take more than 15 -20 min to contact with their representatives. The reply from them on this issue is very embarrassing, they need 48 hours to resolve that issue. I am suffering this type of problem from last two months & this is the third time it happens again.
        I have been suffering from unwanted activation of VAS services in my reliance 3G sim. Last time also i have complaint and got my balance refunded and my dnd services but deactivated as told by the customer care. But still my balance is being deducted. I got this message-

Amount Charged for VAS TechzoneSMS S Rs:5.00.
        Current Main Balance : Rs:9.46

Kindly look into this matter. I am fed up if this.
        Prerit ameta
        [protected]@gmail.com

Amount Charged for VAS TechzoneSMS S Rs:5.00.
        Current Main Balance : Rs:9.46

Kindly look into this matter. I am fed up if this.
        Prerit ameta
        [protected]@gmail.com

sumitgupta153
          My friend had taken an Internet connection from Reliance. We used it for around 10 months. We were not happy with speed and connectivity problems. So we sent a request to Reliance to disconnect it on 15th March 2008 and we stopped using it before 15th March. No one came to house to disconnect. 15 days later, we investigated and then again they took a new service request to disconnect instead of serving the previous one. On 15th April, we got a bill and after that a call to pay bill. We told that we are not using from 15th of March. To our embarrassment, we got a person in June from Reliance as recovery agent at our door-step asking for 2 months' broadband bill. My friend talked to his manager and told not to send anyone again otherwise he would move to police. Nobody came afterwards.

2 years later, on 15th March 2010, we got a letter from Reliance to settle the matter by paying Rs. 2200 or in Lok-Adalat in Bangalore. When he reached there, Lok-Adalat judge proved to be a Reliance agent. He did not listen to my friend. Neither he was ready to see prints of e-mails to Reliance customer care nor he was able to give a decision. He told my friend to settle himself or to go and fight case in Court.
          My friend did not want to waste another day so finally he settled the case giving Reliance lawyer Rs. 1500.

But law proved to be blind. Shame on Reliance Communication and that Lok-Adalat judge !!!
          My friend also wrote to anil.[protected]@relianceada.com but of no use.
          Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused and are keen to help you resolve the matter immediately. Please share with us your contact details so we can get in touch with you.

Reliance Communications Response Team
          Yes even I have the same issue, got a call from the reliance communications that bill is not paid, I have asked them for disconnection long time back, but now they are telling I need to pay 1300 Rs, earlier I paid 800 Rs for the same issue for which Reliance communication people called me, now again and they have register Lok-Adalat case against me. Reliance is a real cheater, only cheat common people who do not lose their day for this.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

sunkathirs
            Very POOR Service in Reliance mobile!
            I am using reliance number. my number blocked without any intimation.I called reliance customer care they told that number is blocked for verification details not submitted. They did not send any sms or call to submit the proof of details.They terminated without any notice. I am very upset, I got communication problem for two to three days. Dont prepare reliance mobile number in future
            I SUNIL ASUDANI FROM RAIPUR (CHHATTISGARH), I PURCHASING NEW SIM CARD (RELIANCE MOBILE NO.[protected]) AT RAVI BHAWAN, RAIPUR, I AM DEPOSITED VOTER I.D. RELIANCE MOBILE OFFICE AT KRISHNA COMPLEX, RAIPUR WITH FORMALITIES, BUT BEFORE 15 DAYS AND NOT START MY NEW NUMBER.
            PLEASE MY NEW NO. START
            sir, mera name Sunil Asudani hai main Raipur (Chhattisgarh) ka hoon. maine ek sim Ravi Bhawan Raipur se kharida, jiska no. [protected] hai, maine us no. ke liye apni voter i.d. 15 days pahle krishna complex, raipur (Chhattisgarh) me aapki kompany ke Karyalaya me jama karai, lekin 7 days baad bhi sim chalu nahi hua, Dubara 10 km. bike chalakar krishna complex gaya, wahan pata chala ki meri i.d. kachre ke dibbe me padi hai aur uski entry nahi hui hai, maine dubara apni i.d. wahan ke executive jinka name sanjay (mobile no. [protected]) hai, ke pass jama karai, unhone kaha ki aapki i.d. ki entry jaldi ho jayegi aur aapka sim chalu ho jayega, Aaj 7 days ho gaye hain mera sim start nahi hua hai. sanjay ke mobile per ring karne par meri phone bhi nahi uthai jaati. aur mera chhota sim chalu nahi ho pa raha hai, isliye behad pareshan hoon.
            mai ye kahna chahta hoon jab aap koi sim chalu nahi karna chahte to aise sim bechte hi kyon hain, itni gandi service maine kisi company ki nahi dekhi. maine idea ka sim bhi kharida lekin i.d. ke baad turant chalu ho gaya, lagta hai Anil Ambani Ji Ko ab aur paisa kamane ki jarurat nahi hai.

Sunil Asudani
            Raipur (C.G.)
            dated : 23.08.2010
            Dear customer,

Reliance Communications Response Team
            I am a customer of reliance sim No. [protected] of Chennai. I am not able to talk to any one because when i try to dial any number it says your services are temporarily under suspension because of no sufficient balance, recharge immediately. I recharged also, but still iam not able to make any call.

Reliance Gsm Service — Fraud

panditrajs
              I have a reliance gsm mobile connection in pune.. My gsm no is [protected].. On 7th of august 2010 reliance service has deduct...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Shefali_tek
              I took a new GSM connection and lodged a complaitn same day that their are no signals at my home, and whenever calling the customer care they are saying it is on process, please look onto this and I just want that the customes who want to use GSM Reliance first check how is their signals as I have lost around my money for connection.
              my name is om prakash bhanwariya. i am from lucknow. i am user of reliance GSM service. my mobile no is [protected].
              rel customer care executive call me on 05, 06, 07 march2011 but next day 3 march i saw my balance is deducted. i lost my balance approx 49 rs.
              please help me and return my balance as soon as possible.
              We should make a FIR or do a case against Reliance Communication for cheating with customer.
              They are offering Rs.599 STD plan which is a trap to take customer, once customer is in, each one realize they got screwed up with bogus network. It is pathetic. People lose their business and lose a lot of things.
              All of the owner/leads should be punished for that. We need people like Anna Hazare to fight against this corruption.

dalalasso
                i shailesh p. dalal having reliance landline number[protected] wants to register a complaint as it is not working from 3 days that is 9th august, 2010. so please urgently do the needful and solve our problem.
                My office address where we are having a reliance landline is A/4/2, prarambh complex, swastik society, near shrey hospital, navrangpura, ahmedabad-380009.

thank you and hope you take the urgent steps for solving our problem faster.
                I KIRAN DESHMUKH WANT TO REGISTER THE SAME COMPLAINT AS MY OFFICE LAND LINE NO [protected] IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 3 DAYS I.E FROM25 AUG & EVEN AFTER REGISTERING 3 COMPLAINTS NO ONE BOTHERED TO ATTAIN IT .I M FED UPOF THIS.
                MY NAME IS AJAY V KOCHE FROM NAME MY LADLINE NO IS[protected] MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVE THE 10 DAYS TO GO PLZ DESCONNECT THE MY LADLINE CONNECTION
                MY NAME IS DHARMENDRA BRAHMBHATT FROM NAME MY LADLINE NO IS[protected] MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVE THE 02 DAYS TO GO NO DIALTONE CONNECT THE MY LADLINE CONNECTION EARLIER START
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

rajca2004
                  I am facing regular problems from the date i had gone to buy reliance data card to till date... (Data card no. [protected])

1. Initially they activated wrong plan and i get corrected.
                  2. After 2-3 days they de-activated data card due to address verification and i talked to customer care. They advised me to go to nearest reliance web world with new application form, address proof and identity card etc.
                  3. After i did all as per above, data card not being activated for more than a week. After severe follow ups (i was really frustrated) and lodging complaint it get activated
                  4. I got first bill via email and over my services login. My address was again showing wrong and was not updated and i again written to customer care via email. Customer care again advised me to visit nearest web world with address proofs etc. I refused to go, then they sent thier guy to collect documents from my home...
                  5. I got next bill but again address was not updated and missed my father name and proper location of my house...
                  6. Finally, i applied for disconnection as on 30th June 2010. They offered me safe custody and i refused. Then i got email that someone from Reliance shall contact to me within 24 hours, but no one contacted me. I again dropped reminder email and got reply that they are working on this and it will be resolved by next 14 days. Anyhow, i paid the last bill upto 8th July 2010...
                  7. And the last which is again really frustrating, i got next bill upto8th August 2010, when i asked why?, they replied someone from Reliance called me and I confirmed to him/ her that i don't want to terminate and would like to continue with the connection...its really fraudulent...

Reliance - please refer request ID[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] and many more which i don't remember...

CA Rajinder Bansal

arijit.samal

My name is Arijit Samal. I was a Reliance Broadband User from West Delhi(Location- Mahavir Enclave, Palam Dabri Road, Near Dwarka).The Sales person on behalf of Reliance who installed the Broadband Connection was Sunil Kumar Sharma(Mob number- [protected]/ [protected]). Since I shifted to a different location in west delhi itself therefore had handed over the reliance property(modem and receiver) to the local distributer Dass Cables, Gali no.5, Mahavir Enclave. I had intimated the same to the sales dealer on time.After a couple of days I started getting callls from the Reliance Broadband customer care for a bill of Rs.650 as charges which I duly paid. They called me last month saying that I need to pay a Total Outstanding Amount of Rs.2950 or else face severe penalties. They finally closed my account and sued me in a Jaipur Court without intimation.
                    I had to pay the amount on my previous Rel account [protected] on 11th Aug to avoid legal convictions. I would advise consumers to use only BSNL/MTNL broadband connections.For people who are non-delhi hites especially from the regional states and working at par with others, its difficult to get a BSNL/MTNL connection.So we need to rely on the private ones like Reliance, Airtel to suffice our needs. Its a sorry state of affairs for the simple consumer and a non-resident of Delhi.

Arijit Samal,
                    Mob number- [protected]
                    I had the same problem. Have you made the payment???

I have made the payment and i am yet to check with Reliance customer care. The person who called me is not from Reliance customer care.

How can they sue in Court without prior intimation.

Krishna143
                      Hi All,

I have done a Recharge of 200/- on 06-Aug-10, from Reliance website only and i got the cofirmation from my Bank(SBI Online Banking) that recharge has been done successfully and 200/- Rs. has been deducted from my Bank account. However i have not recieved any amount in my mobile. and this problem is not for the first time am facing, this is the third time am facing the same problem. This service of Reliance is .

Online Recharge
                      Hi I am amol marathe i had done online recharge on recharge now.com on the date 16 august, amount 40Rs.
                      but not getting proper talktime.Tramsaction id for the recharge is 10807575.
                      plesae take care of my reqeust and hope for good reply.
                      Recharge mobile no.[protected]
                      Hi all,

Few days ago i rcvd call form relience associate agency about some offer.i submitted my documents & given rs 275/* to the person named Gaurav from that agency on 6th june 2011. i had vodafone no. & i wanted MNP to relience. i had been pormised to activate the service within 5 days but till now it has not been activated. & also all the phone no.s given to me by mr. gaurav is no connecting.
                      so my question is how much a customer can get harrased. If relience does not want any more new customers then they should stop calling. it is all services by them. what shall i do now 'cuz there is no option for me rathar than having a new no. which i did not wanted to do.
                      Hi I am Sanjay Kumar Dubey, I had done recharge on www.viaworld.in on 21/06/2011 amount Rs.55/-. but not getting proper talktime. Traction Id is :[protected]. Please take care of my request and hope for good reply. Recharge mobile no is [protected].
                      Dear Sir:
                      i am rakesh kori
                      my mob. no. is [protected]
                      I am shocked to see that the reliance GSM service is just using the customers money in a wrongful manner and charging them unnecessarily. Every time when I recharge my GSM sim with more than 30 rupees of balance they try to activate some kind of service pack worth Rs...
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

shubhi15

I bought Reliance Net Connect Broadband + Data Card, worth Rs. 1999/- from Vriti- reliance.
                        On time of sailing they stated it will be activated in 2 hrs just after purchase of data card on any day of week. Any how it got activated after 10 complaints and calls on 3rd day.

But main problem is the service is not at all what is being claimed by Reliance.
                        It is so slow that simple application like gmail/ gtalk is also not working. where as they claim upto 3.1 Mbps.

more over evey few minutes The connection gets disconnected due to poor or zero signal sthrengh.

Now I want to return my device and get my money back.
                        Also they proposed that they will provide me USB for 1750/- rs. but wen they actually sold me they took 2000/- Rs saying that it was not for you. they also assured me holiday pakage to Goa , whichI have not received.

Kindly help me on this

my email id is : [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance Netconnect Broadband + — Can't able to use Broadband + modem

I have made complain earlier but still I've no result.

After logged complain first time in consumer forum I have received a call from Reliance end on 18.03.2011 at about 01:30PM.The persons who called me told me the real fact that there is not any network congestion and they think the device has got a problem.So they adviced me to go to nearby ZTE Service centre.At last I relieved a bit after so many calls to them.
                        I had visited the ZTE Service Centre on 26.03.2011.They received my device and asked me for problem.I told everything what happened.They gave me the job sheet and told me to come next Wednesday i.e Yesterday (30.03.2011).Due to unavoidable circumstances I am not able to go yesterday instead I have gone today.
                        They gave me a new device with new RSN Number.
                        Previous RSN Number : RZTCDC[protected]
                        New RSN Number : RZTCDS[protected]
                        For checking purpose I casully asked them to connect.But they failed to connect in any mode.They disclose a surprising statement that 9 among 10 comes with this problem.May be Reliance have not activated the Broadband + service or your broadband + service is stopped by Reliance.
                        They told me to contact customer care.
                        I think from their end they are clean as the device is new and as I saw many connecting software in their desktop that may be a reason for them not to able to connect.They told me to try in my laptop.If Hybrid mode & High Speed 1X mode is also gave the same problem then come to us.
                        On returning home I have tried to connect the modem.Again it will connect in "Hybrid" and "High Speed 1X" mode but give error in connecting in "Broadband+" mode.
                        Exactly at 7 pm today I called to the customer care.The executive introduce himself as "Chandrajeet" and the same thing happened again, "Sir, temporarily in your region there is network congestion...".
                        And the guy who is talking with me even can't listen to my word.Everytime I am telling that I can able to connect with Broadband+ mode from my laptop with another Realiance Netconnect Broadband + device from same place.
                        I am completely fade up with this product.
                        I think there is no other way except withdrawing the connection if it is not solved within a week.Because this hamper my works a lot.
                        Among 6 month 1 month is completely wasted.

Santanu Sarkar,
                        Software Engineer,
                        MDN : [protected]

ashish.smit
                          I am a user of Reliance GSM Servisc.Since Last 2/3 weeks i am really embrassed for their service.I cant call,receive incomming call.When i receive any incomming call the call automatically disconnected.sometimes I cant hear anything,sometimes other voise.I also complained their customer care but they did not solve it.They also behave me very roughly.What can I do?

Reliance GSM Service — Disconnection Of Call

Calls from Reliance GSM are hardly connected it took even 45 min to connect after many trials.
                          if the call got connected it disconnet after 1 or 2 min when the call duration 1:35 min or nearby it.
                          And the call charges are full.
                          I faced a lot of problem,Time waste with lot of money in Reliance GSM................
                          your company are send me message is jeetiye talktime Rs.100 dhek kucksawaalo ke jabab and message Rs. 3 per sms
                          I answered to 32 quenstion
                          will be right
                          but no add my talktime to 100Rs.
                          I spend to 108 Rs.at 56363 but no result
                          i am new user for GSM network my no. is [protected]
                          your company {56363} forfeit me
                          so i think you have taken action
                          please request me
                          your user
                          vikram gupta
                          Dear friend
                          my number "[protected]"
                          i got a meaassage from 52811"your outgoing call facility has been barred please contact customer care"

what is the reason behind that ?
                          i need explanation on that.

Naveen Sindhu
                          Network Problem
                          I, jatin modi, mob. no- [protected] is facing the network problem for last one month with your Reliance GSM service .
                          i hope you solve it and give me better service.
                          thanks
                          jatin modi in ahemedabad, cujrat
                          Mob. no.-[protected]
                          E-mail id- modi.[protected]@gmail.[protected]@gmail

Reliance Communications — Overbilling and wrong billing

surbhitain
                            I have been overcharged by reliance communication on internet plan on my number [protected].after taking umlimited...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ginalius.raphael
                            hi
                            i am ginalius.raphael . i had lost my usim for reliance on the 1st august , i took a new usim form reliance web ambernath on 05/08/2010 and was told that usim will be activate on the same daywithin 3 hours , upto now the usim is not been activated , that only number that i deal with very important for my work and home purpose , and i become very diffuclity as i get lost of important work related call . therefore i request you to kinldy look into this , this has caused lost of inconvinece ..

thanks and regards
                            Ginalius.Raphael
                            I was Promised a new GSM Postpaid connection with a new Reliance Netconnect connection.
                            My Reliance Netconnect number is [protected].
                            I was provided a GSM sim card. Number of the Sim Card is :[protected]. I was told that I would get the number of my choice(last 4 digits). However my GSM sim card is not active yet. I tried calling the Customer Service number [protected]. No response for almost 1 hour and i kept listening to the frustrating Reliance background tone.
                            I would be obliged if Reliance keep its promise and start my connection as soon as possible.
                            Thank you very much for addressing the issue and getting it resolved.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

bengani
                              I have reliance no.[protected], on 23rd July Reliance without my notice activated callertune service and deducted rs.10 and when i informed them that i have not activated they say that i have done this.
                              and again on 7th aug 2010 they activated voice chat on my number and deducted rs.30 from my account.
                              is this how reliance cheat the customer?
                              becasuse of there fault why should customer face problems?
                              every time they activate some or the service and tell that we have activated and amount is deducted.why should we suffer because of your problems?
                              i have do not disturb service activated but then also i keep getting calls and unnecessary msg from reliance.does they know the meaning of this service?
                              i want reliance to refund my amount and stop all these non sense methods of cheating customers.
                              i request consumer cort to look into this matter and solve my problem.
                              i m agree with u reliance should be banned

Reliance Smart Gsm Service — Unwanted Subscription of Caller Tune

TUHIN05
                                Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject :- Complaint for having “ Caller Tune “ when I have not activate and deduction...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

mehrotrajatin
                                MY NAME IS JATIN, I AM USING RELIANCE MOBILE, MY NO IS [protected]. I AM LOSSING MONEY FREQUENTLY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, THEY ARE TELLING SOME PLANS ARE ACTIVATED, THATS WHY THEY ARE CUTTING MONEY, BUT ACTUALLY NOTHING I ACTIVATED, THEN I CALLED TO CUSTOMER...
                                PLZ CALL THIS NO [protected]

Reliance CDMA — loss of money

since iam using reliance preaod service last 6 years .From last 6 month they are charging money by them .without activated by meif i complian . there is no responce.there is that its been actived by me and no refundfor that.
                                Dear sir
                                my reliance cdma prepaid no is [protected] and my main balance was 26 rupees and i have already recharge my cell with 599 before 2 days but now my main balance is 5 rupees .can u help me out ..where my money goes..kindly help

MIHIR KUMAR DHAL
                                all prepaid customer number in bareilly

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                  Epson India
                                  Epson l3116
                                  (7 minutes ago)
                                  DishTV
                                  regarding promotional calls and without information service activate
                                  (14 minutes ago)
                                  Hyundai Motor India
                                  Grand i10 Reverse Gear Shifting issue
                                  (14 minutes ago)
                                  Vicebear.in
                                  Tablet not yet delivered.
                                  (16 minutes ago)