Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Amit2999
This is Amit Kumar, applied for PAN Card on 4th Mar. And i have recieved my PAN CARD number(AZUPK1194L). But i have not receive my PAN Card till now.Currently i'm working in RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD., Patna(BIHAR).Now i am unable to give any prooof for any such kind of activites like for bank account and etc. so please take action immediately. Below i'm giving my details,

Name: Amit Kumar

Mahalaxmi Apartments,
East Boring Canal Road,
Pin No: 800001.

Reliance Communication — not yet got the pan card

I Suresh Purty(pan application no-[protected]) had applied for the new pan card on 20th of May and till now i didnt recieved any PAN no nor card...
My address is Suresh purty, s/o:Mahti ram purty, Vill-Kumarlong, Po-Kera, Ps-Chakradharpur-833102, Distt-Singhbhum(west), Jharkahnd...

With regards
Suresh purty

Reliance Communications — Not received my Pan Card

I had applied for a pan card on 24 March 2008. But till now i hadn't received my pan card.So I am request you please send me my Pan Card.I will be very grateful to you.
The followings are the details.

Application number:[protected]
Coupon number:[protected]

For any further clarification, please contact at number [protected]/ [protected]
Poonam Sharma
Vijaya Building, 11th Floor, 17-Barakhanba Road
Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001

Reliance Communications — Not yet recived my PAN Card

My name is viraj.

I applied for PAN Card one month back in Bangalore chamarj nagar branch.Application num is[protected].
But still i didn't receive PAN card or any other information.
Phone:[protected].
So kindly do the needful ASAP.

Reliance — i had not got my pan card

Hello sir,

what is ppc objection ? i had submitted my pan card 20days back but till now i had not got my pan card and no even pan card number. while searching in net through coupon no.[protected] iam getting only the application no.[protected]
so please look into my problem and help me out.

Reliance Communication — pan card yet not recived

i like to say about my pan card, which one still i hed not recived by post at my home location, which one address i hed given in the application form.
so plz solve out my problem, i shall be thankful to u...
regards,
manbar singh rana

Reliance Communication — PAN card not Received

I have not received my PAN card

Achknowledge no. is 21312127 dt 24 Oct 08

Pls confirm as soon as possible

Reliance Communications — Pan card not received

I have not received my PAN CARD, I got number also & Pan number-AZPP6113C
i have not receive my pan card, acknowledgement no is.[protected]

so please confirm my pan card

Raman Ahuja
    Subject: NON RECEIPT OF REFUND FOR RELIANCE POWER IPO
    Application No: 58640089, 58640091 .

Please refer to the above subject, I submit that I, Raman Ahuja & my brother, Rajeev Ahuja had applied for 225 shares each of Reliance Power IPO. However, we have neither been alloted any shares nor we have received any refund till date.

We have lodged our compliants with karvy computer share electronically many times as well as written complaint (alongwith bank account statement, DP holding statement & application reciept) was also lodged with local office of karvy at Ludhiana but no response received till date. I am very much shocked to say that I have never seen such an irresponsibility.

I furnish the details of the applications required at your end as under:
    _________________________________________________________________

DPId and Client Id - [protected]

Residential address - 252/6/3, Model Town Extn-D, Ludhiana-2

Mobile No. - [protected]
    _________________________________________________________________

Kindly proceed in the matter and arrange to refund our money immediately.

Raman Ahuja
    252/6/5, Model Town Extension-D,
    Ludhiana-141002. Mobile: [protected]

amit rathi
      I have a Reliance pre-paid connection.
      As per government policy I have registered in DNC service on 21 Nov. 2007 & I was given the time of 45 days for the activation of the service. I was assured that after this limit I would not get any marketing call.
      On 27 Feb. 2008, I was given a marketing call from the Reliance Company that was about a voice pack service. I registered a complaint against it in the customer care & on the resolution of the complaint on 24 March 2008 Company assured me again that the marketing call will not be made again on my mobile no. but on 10 April 2008, the company again gave me the marketing call that was about caller tunes
      I activated the DNC service to avoid these unwanted calls because these calls disturb me a lot but after the registration I am getting these types of calls continuously which are mentally disturbing me very much. The company is making marketing calls avoiding government rules and regulation.
      so i request to the gov. that he take neccasery steps & let me inform soon. the suggesions are heartly welcome. u can use my email id to send your views- lokesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Smt.Ekta Thakur
        R/Sir,
        I, had applied for 225 Shares of Reliance power through Reliance Power limited's IPO on Dt.15/01/2008.By UTI Bank(Axis Bank)Jabalpur (M.P.)cheque No.328114 Having Amt.Rs.25875/-But till date no any responce or correspondance regarding Allotment or Refund has been done by company /Registrar/or by any reprsentative.I, am too much warrying about my Investment .Being a such reputed company I am surprised as well as socked what the hell going on?
        Please must Reply to my this complaint up to when the same above 225shares will be alloted to me ?My Details are as under:-
        Name:- Smt .Ekta Thakur
        Bid cum Application form No.52794138 Dt.15/01/2008
        My D.P.I.D.:- IN302269 with India Infoline Securities Pvt.Ltd.
        My Clint I.D.:[protected] with India Infoline Securities Pvt.Ltd.
        My Address:-48, OMKUNJ, GR33, SHAKTINAGAR, JABALPUR, (M.P.)
        PIN:482003
        Mob.No.[protected]
        Authorised Signatories:1)POA Registered with India Infoline Ltd.
        CM for MARKET TRADE
        with a hope of early reply.Please take relevent action and inform me immidiately.
        SMT. EKTA THAKUR
        My E-mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        My Cell N0.[protected]

Reliance Power Ipo — Neither shares alloted nor money refunded

Manoj Kumar Jain

This is to inform you that I had applied for 225 shares (partly) of Reliance Power IPO but neither...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

TARUN KUMAR
          LOCATION: RELIANCE WEB WORLD SECTOR 14 GURGAON.

I lost the Reliance cellphone of one my colleague on Apr 16 2008, so i get to the near Reliance web world, Sector 14 market Gurgaon to know what to do next.

Their i interacted with one of the customer care executive with name MANJEET, This person was having very poor knowledge of the whole process and was trying to be rude and informal with me. He abused me again and again when i said that he doesnt know the actual procedure, After i called up the so called manager their with his name, VIKAS SHARMA, He told me the actual procedure.
          i complaint him about the behaviour of his customer care executive Manjeet, then to my shock that person challenged me to come outside and have a fight.When his manager calm him down he was not in a mood to keep his cool and trying to tore me apart.

This was a really a shocking scene for me to see such a big name-Reliance with such a poor customer care service.
          Are you people servicing customers with such a stupid people? who dont have enough knowledge and still try to fight with customers.

If this happen then who will take reliance service.
          For sure i ll never take it and stop all my services with them. If these people are not sacked then he ll certianly gonna kill someone in customer service name.

They really are bouncers in CC name.

Tarun Kumar
          Dear sir

i had purchase a new mobile from relince communication outlet from gurgaon sec 14, the day i purchase the mobile at that time server not working so ur emplouees say they gonna activate my no. on next day but next day they didnt take any action, as i found the no.[protected] from the net, i talk with Mr. Dhananjay chaudhary he said me that is not his buisness i[censored] have some problem then u have to come again for ur work and he saya that is none of his buisness and i m sitting in delhi

the way he respond with the complaint is quite hectic for anybody
          well my bill invoice no is [protected]
          Pl note that i m using Reliance landline/internet with no.[protected], i have paid the bill almost 15 days back but as on today the outgoings are barred, this is happening after so many complaints lodged at sec 14 webworld but shocking to see the irresponsible attitude of executives working over there.
          In todays scenario who would like to continue with such pathetic services, would request to please cancel
          my connection and revert asap.

Suresh Sangri
          dear sir

I have purchesed your GSM sim from your retelar in manesar gurgoan after 2 month the sim was croupted.sowing sim resiter fail.

but there was a problem with your outlet service center priya enterprises near honda chowk NH 8
          he have no duplicat sim.

customer impresed your service network .

all customer disturb with u and your reply as tomarrow and next day and monday.

So please req.relience please make it rectify nearst

THANKS

Ramesh Chauhan
          pls help,
          I am Abhishek Agarwal living in kolkata i have buyed a samsung cdma mobile for my mother but she lost in the market.The sim was of reliance.if anybody can help to show me proccedure by which i can recover my mobile... my id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.pls help

Reliance Broadband — connection

Tamhane Manish
            Date[protected]
            Ahmedabad (Gujarat)

Dear sir

I am Manish Tamhane, I will apply for...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Reliance Communications — DUPLICATE BILLING

HARI PAL SINGH

Reliance Communication,
            Customer Care Cell.

I pay my bills for mobile...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

AMITKUMARSONEPUR
            sir
            Reliance is is very bad company which alway cheat customer and reliance gsm distributor also cheat us i m amit kumar sonepur nakhash our distributor in hajipur soft line they chet us 10/04/2008 and i say the reliance customer care but they not listen
            about
            if any one can cancilled whose distributer ship softline hajipur m
            my no [protected]
            bye
            aamitkumar
            our distributor not providing us good service. they not attend our calls and when they attend the call they misbehaive with us. they are not transfred money after i week of payment. please cancel his distributorship.
            reliance cmpny hi hai...

m a distributer of bathinda...
            m agree vid u
            d.p.communicatinns
            Sir/Medam
            I am distributor or reliance. ples solav my problam. My simlify not work proparly last one munth.
            C R T Code-[protected]

TOONGA {JAIPRR}
            RAJSTHAN
            +91 [protected]

GEETA SANGAM
              Refund order Chq No 497391 for an amt of Rs 18, 565/- was deposited in my ICICI bank a/c at Pune but the bank has informed me by sms that the Drawer has issued a stop payment order
              Please intervene and advise
              Geeta Sangam

reliance power ipo — stop payment

dear sir,
              i have applied 225 shares reliance power ipo i got 17 shares and got 18565/- refund order but refund order stop payment by banker
              applicationt no - 52549788
              Broker Company- sam global
              D mat A/C- [protected]
              refund order no- 73029
              cheuqe no--- 121031
              my saving a/c no-S B I ON LINE ----[protected]
              k.[protected]@yahoo.com / phone no[protected] /[protected]

reliance power/ipo — refund order cheque dishonoured

I have recieved the reliance power refund order cheque recently.cheque num(951428).This cheque has been dishonoured, stating that"payment stopped by the drawer"on the top of the cheque.kindly guide me regarding this matter as soon as possible.
              with regards
              Application num:11205844
              Cheque num :951428
              mobile num :[protected]

Reliance Power IPO — Refund check dishonoured

I recieved a check of 875107 of refund amount 18565 and this check is dishonoured.
              I would like to know about next action to get money back from Reliance power.

Bharat Bhushan

Reliance Power IPO — refund order cheque dishonoured

My name is Atluri bhanu kishore, I have applied for reliance power ipo. I have recieved the refund order recently.I have deposited the cheque in ICICI, unfotunately the cheque has been dishonoured stating that payment stopped by the drawer. So i have send the cheque back to karvy hyderabad stating to issue new cheque as soon as possible.the details regarding the above subject is furnished below.

Application num:11205844

Cheque num:951428

Cheque depsited on 08.04.08

I have already conformed with the bank, they asked me send the cheque back to karvy hyderabad, so that the will issue new cheque

Kindly send the new cheque as soon as possible

with regards

mobile:[protected]

ipo — IPO REFUND ORDER DISHONOURED

I submitted ref. order no. 02345461 dt. 01.02.08 is dishonoured by bank so what i have to do now . it is huge amount for me that is 89TH.

SURESH SINGH SHEKHAWAT

RIMA RANJAN AGARWAL
                respected sir/madam

i amod bothra getting service of telepone landline of reliance communication since last 2 years, but from the last 12nov07 my landline telepone std had been inactivated automatically and i had complainted more than 20 times but there is no response about it even i had threaten about legal steps taking against reliance communication there is the same tune that it is the technical mistake it will be repaired in next 24 hrs.but even 5 month had been passed there is no response from the reliance communication ltd. now i want to get indian rupees 10 lakhs from reliance communication for the delaying to activate my std facility on the telephone, b'cos i'had lost the opportunities to make money, due to brakage of customer contact from out of gujarat.

thanking you

amod bothra [protected]

203 ajanta park, atop nagar, bhatar road, surat
                I just want to know that where should i pay the bill of the internet connection taken by me in the suratcity. Because the staff of surat has not mentioned the location of the office.
                i am not reliance mobile connection holder for mobile[protected], but this mobile bill send to my home with my name and my postal address.(account number [protected]), I will not responsible for any frude in future and also any legal matter.so please take action above matter and give me a reply for this mistake.
                My mob no : [protected], I coplanint to maney times to stop the telle comercial calls, but not done yet. if your not to stope i will give to news paper.because when the call comes travell times, due to this type call may happend acciedent.

pls cosider above and stop it.
                my... reliance classic phone had got disturbed...
                its software had been deleted or got out of the phone...
                so what to do... n where is the service provided in surat to update the software...
                plz... its urgent rply...////
                My rel cell no is [protected] . It is a pre paid account which has been debited for the caller tunes without my consent or choice by just sending a sms of intimation. Six caller tune have been down loaded automatically that too in vee hours at 3:25 am. Now how should i cancell this subscription without loosing any ammount from my account?

s.k.mithun kumar
                  hello sir,
                  am the customer of [protected], i lost my reliance mobile phone while travelling on train, so as per customer care advice, i walk into 100 ft road reliance webworld with the sum of rupees 100/- for the re-placement of sim . one of the customer care executive in that office enquired me for my arrival. i told the problem . she had replied that the sim is not available here, if it is need for u, u can get it from the nearest air-voice (private mobile showroom), which costs rs250 /-. i questioned that in the customercare the told me that the sim is just 100rs, u are telling me it costs rs 250? for that she had replied that, it is a black sim, they bulkly brought from us and they are selling...

... now there is any wrong on my side ? did all of the reliance customers are treated like this?? this is the consumer service which reliance communications provided for us ???... now i'm going to report this case on consumer court . itz a type of cheating the customers and it is a shame on me !

regards,

mithun kumar,
                  SHAME ON BEINGA RELANCE CUSTOMER...CONSUMERS BEWARE !
                  i'vw also experienced a lott from the reliance group of companies... one of the "big" cheaters in india !
                  how do get reliance mobile phone outgoing break up details. name, address how to get?

[protected], [protected] ( he is cheating me )

01.06.2007 to 30.10.2007

please reply me.
                  Ph: [protected]
                  ph: [protected]
                  ph: [protected]

Reliance Prepaid Mobile — Outgoing calls barred even after charging

Ankur Agrawal
                    I am currently in Bangalore and took a Reliance prepaid connection with Rs 496/- plan. I was told that I can enjoy unlimited...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Reliance Broadband — Taken Rs 500 and connection not yet started

Harshad V Kashiyani
                    Hello sir,
                    This is Harshad V Kashiyani,
                    I had booked Reliance broadband Internet and the connection has not...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Manas Ranjan Samal
                    I had applied for 225 shares in the IPO of ‘Reliance Power’ vide application No.61545528. On the date of allotment no shares had been credited to my Demat a/c. Upon inquiry on the website of Karvy I found that 16 numbers of shares were allotted to me but due to some incomplete/error data feeding that could not be credited to my a/c. Then I went to the local Karvy office to find out a way. As per their advise I provided them a copy of client profile of my demat a/c and acknowledgement slip of IPO application form.

After few days the status of my application on the Karvy’s website was changed and my demat a/c was credited with 16 shares and the status of refund order for Rs.18, 995/- was dispatched on 02-02-08. But that did not reach to me. This status was continuing for 10-15 days. Again the position changed and message was “the refund amount has been credited in a/c No.[protected]. But no such credit is there in my account. On 28.03.2008 they e-mailed me that due to wrong address the letter/post was returned by the Postal Authority and they will re-dispatch the same and advised me to rectify my address with my broker. It shows that the Karvy office had never sent any mail to the address mentioned in my demat a/c. because the address is of Bank of India, Civil Township Branch, and I am an employee of that organization. Moreover the post man also knows each man of my Bank by name.

On this matter I had already lodged a complaint with SEBI on the prescribed Performa on dt.24.03.2008 & several time e-mailed to their grievance office but till today neither I got any acknowledgement of that or any response of my e-mail. Since I had taken loan from my employer for this IPO interest is accumulating & I am very concern to liquidate the loan. I am not blaming any department but for others mistake or negligence why should I be penalized and whose door should I knock to redress my grievance?

All my attempts and requests to my broker & local Karvy’s Official including SEBI are not bringing any result. So I fervently request you kindly help me to get the refund money along with interest at the earliest.

Thanking you and awaiting your reply desperately,

Yours faithfully,

Manas Ranjan Samal,
                    C/o Bank of India, .
                    D/2, Civil Township,
                    Rourkela-769004.
                    Dist-Sundergarh,
                    Orissa,
                    DP ID :[protected]Motilal Oswal)
                    Client ID : 00143436
                    Application No.61545528
                    this is to bring in your kind notice that i had applied for 225 share of Rpower ltd throught IPO against applied No.56428479 wide Ch.No.199256/ Unit Bank Delhi On 15/01/2008. in this connection I would like to inform you that due to mistake I had applied share in client Id 11037993/IN300118 but my correct demat account No. is 11034439/in300118 as Ravinder Kumar Kochhar.

Therefore I could not get credit of allotment and as well as refund order, but after checking the status of IPO allotment on your site 17 Share have been allotment aginst my application you are requested to please look into the matter and do the needful in this maatter
                    this is to bring in your kind notice that i had applied for 225 share of RPower ltd throught IPO against applied No.56428479 wide Ch.No.199256/ Uti Bank Delhi On 15/01/2008. in this connection I would like to inform you that due to mistake I had applied share in client Id 11037993/IN300118 but my correct demat account No. is 11034439/in300118 as Ravinder Kumar Kochhar.

Previous | 1 | Next
                    My DP ID IS [protected] I DO NOT GET REFUND OF RS. 25875/- AND NOT ALLOTED ANY SHARE. APPLICATION FORM NO[protected]

parag Babasaheb Nalawade
                      i am using reliance postpaid connection from last two years.i changed my bill plan on 26/08/2007.i got aconfimation in form of Message same day.at the same time i told them to deactivate RIM to RIM pack.but i got a Mesg abt deactivation on 16/10/2007 when i complaint abt it.but after few months i checked my bills, i found i am getting bills as per old plan so i visited reliance vardhaman office near swargate, pune.i discussed my problem with executive so he checked it & found their system problem so he gave me waiver of Amt Rs.750/- out of total dues Amt.Rs.2002/- till 22/02/2008 so i paid Amt.Rs.1252/- as he guided.the next bill generate for period of 23/02/2008 to 10/03/2008.i got a Mesg that your current bill details-Previous dues Rs.2002/-, Paid Rs.1252/-, Current charges Rs.677/-Total dues Rs.1427/-.so i again visited same office and meet same person over there.he told me u have made calls of Rs.752/- other charges extra.so i request him to give me call details but he told me it only possible for him by evening, he took my Email ID for it.ten days passed after that.i am continuously calling the person but he says he haven't got details so it will take time.two days back i visited their outlet on sinhagad Road(mangalmurti complex, Next to BIG BAZZAR).then the lady who was handling my complaint talked to person whom i am interacting.she told me you will receive email by evening.but still today i haven't received any mail from their end.their customer service no *333 never works.most of time their system always down.TRY must take some serious actions against all these mobile operators who fails to give proper service.they only call you pay ur bills( but not listening to customers complaints) daily 5-6 times as like beggers.they have stopped my outgoing facility two days back.
                      Dear Friends,

I have been using the Reliance Mobile Phone connection since 2003. Nearly 5 years it is.

The company uses many fraudulent ways to extract money from its clients and is frequently violating most of the Telecom and Business Laws of India.

In spite of DND registration the Reliance itself keeps calling on the mobile and disturbs us which is most extravagent example of its disrespect to the law of the land and the way it mocks the orders of the Supreme Court of India.

I already have 14 of my colleagues and friends frustrated with the fraudulent ways of the company's billing and illegal business practices.

We are placing our case in front of the Consumer Court in Delhi with strong evidences with claim for compensation.

If any of you wish to join us in the case to seek compensations from the company for extracting money from you and for using illegal business practices please write to us at [protected]@yahoo.com

Please also share with us any piece of evidence that you have.
                      hello my phone number is [protected] name anand saroop please send my bill on my e.mail add.
                      Sir, I am fed up with company's unwanted messages. I get at least 20 messages per day. How can I get rid of this service?

DILEEP KUMAR SINGH
                        D/SIR
                        I HAD BEEN APPLIED FOR R POWER IPO AND SENT DRAFTNO 088016 DT 17.01.2008 WORTH RS 25875/= BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SHARES/REFUND ORDER TILL TODAY.PL LOOK THIS MATTER URGENTLY.DETAILS AS UNDER
                        APPLICATION NO 8 5177295 NAME KRISHNA KUMAR GUPTA
                        CLIENT ID 00035442 DP ID 13031901 ALLAHABAD BANK
                        PL INFORM AT MOB NO.[protected]THANKS

BSNL — Reliance Power IPO refund

Dear Sir

I had applied RELIANCE POWER LIMITED IPO online through Kotaksecurities.com.Till date i have neither got the allotememt or refund order.Details are as under

1. Name of the applicant - Rajesh Kumar

2. Number of shares applied - 225

3. Application submitted online from kotak securities demat A/c demat A/c no 10226687.
                        4. Exchange confirmation number of order is [protected].

4. Kotaksecurities order number is Y9197/9 .

6. DPId - 302814

7. My Client Id[protected].

8. The 8 digit application number[protected].

As advised by Karvy i had earlier send all the above details on following emails but till date there is no response

reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com
                        reliancepower.[protected]@relianceada.com
                        [protected]@karvy.com

It is requested that status of my aplication may be informed.
                        Please resolve the matter at the earliest.

Rajesh Kumar
                        D/SIR
                        I HAVE ALREADY SENT A COMPLAINT FOR NON RECEIPT OF REFUND ORDER OF R.POWER IPO BUT NO RESPONSE HAVE RECEIVED FOR THIS. PLEASE TAKE IT MOST URGENT. MY DETAILS FOR IPO AS UNDER
                        APPLICATION NO. 5177292 NAME- DILEEP KUMAR SINGH
                        DEMAT A/C NO. [protected] DP ID 13023700
                        CLIENT ID 00008027 DEMAT A/C IB SBI KANPUR
                        DRAFT AMT RS 25875/- DT 17.01.2008
                        ADRESS = 383, RAJENDRA NAGAR, KARMER ROAD NEAR HATHI MANDIR ORAI U.P. PIN 285001 PH.[protected]
                        sir, i have been applied for r power ipo and sent ch no 888046 hdfc bank kanpur worth rs 25875/= but till today i have not received shares/refund so for.pl send this immidiately. my details as under
                        application no 86036692 client id S00031406 DP ID 13041400 WITH RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
                        ADD. RAM PRAKASHGUPTA 402 TULSI NAGAR ORAI UP 285001, MOB [protected]
                        d/sir
                        i have applied for r power ipo and sent a cheque worth rs 25875/=no.847848 dt 16.01.2008 icici bank kanpur. but i have not received refund order and shares in my account. therefore you are requested please sent this as soon as possible. my details as under
                        application no 8 6177284 demat a/c no 10135007
                        dp id IN 301055 DP NAME ZUARI INVESTMENT LTD
                        NAME RAJ KUMAR SINGH, A/C OFFICER BSNL ORAI UP 285001, MOB. [protected]
                        I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND ORDER AND SHARES
                        SO YOU ARE REQUESTED PLEASE SENT THIS EARLY. MY DETAILS AS UNDER
                        NAME . RAKESH KUMAR
                        DEMAT A/C NO 00035457 DP ID 13031901 ALLD BANK
                        APPLICATION NO. 85177284, DRAFT NO 088017 DT 17.01.2008 BANK OF BARODA.
                        ADRESS. R K TRACTORS STATION ROAD ORAI UP 285001 MOB [protected] THANKS
                        SIR,
                        I HAVE BEEN APPLIED FOR R POWER IPO AND SENT CH NO 847849 ICICI BANK WORTH RS 25875/= BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SHARES/REFUND. SO PL LOOK THE MATTER SEREIOUSLY.DETAILS AS UNDER
                        APPLICATION NO 86177286 CLIENT ID 10620122
                        DP ID IN 301055 THANKS
                        Respected Sir,
                        I received today Reliance power IPO refund ( refund No[protected] Rs 25875/- unforchnetlly my a/c no and bank name is not correct ]
                        my a/c no [protected] bank name Devlopment cridit Bank Ltd, NANDED now i am sending again following documents

1) Bank Statment
                        2) Client master report
                        3) Acknowledgement recipt
                        4) Refund order
                        5) Pan card
                        i sended this document attached
                        I requiest you again please issue new refund order said bank .DEVLOPMENT CRIDET BANK LTD. NANDED...
                        Only one heavy spammer was active before March 2010 in the world, with email account in all countries !
                        19 April 2010 : huntspam.net/blog World email is spam free now with my SPAM THE SPAMMER crusade. I am grateful to British Prime minister and other governments, EXCEPT
                        INDIA, for responding to my complaints and blessing me with this dream achievement. Even though last team effort by BSNL and six more indian telecom companies to rescue
                        THEIR hard disk harvester IS STILL ON, he is running short of service providers. Would the world be spam free now, despite LONE spammer being shielded by indian government?.
                        Why is government shielding international terrorist? Is he BSNL chief? Is he a minister's son? Is he TRAI/DOT Chief's kin? EVERY indian telecom company has his form filled up
                        with photograph.

Reliance Mutual Fund — RECEIPT OF STATEMENT/INVESTMENT NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]

SAMIP SHAH
                          HI THR,
                          I'VE INVESTED IN RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND IN JAN 08
                          AND TILL DATE I'VE NOT RECEIVED MY STATEMENT...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (140)

Sandeep Bhatia
                          Reliance communication has offered new telephone/DSL connection in our area. I was contacted by the Reliance agents( I guess Sudhir etc. etc.) when they were putting lines multiple times. After there successive persuasion, I decided to get a connection from Reliance.

I have paid the initial and waiting for getting the DSL connection now three weeks and more over, the agent has stopped responding to my calls and would disconnect the call. I was initially promised it will not take more than a week.

Same reliance representative gave me ridiculous excuses everytime as they are working on increasing their signal strength to home and then some equipment is stolen etc. etc.

When I asked why Reliance cann't fix the problems quicker, the innovative answer was that our CEO, Mr Ambani doesn't know about it.

Does Reliance communication has any consistent corporate number fo followup?

I am being taken on a wild ride with one of the company which pretend to fastest growing company in India and the CEO ( more like a owner) running the company is the richest person of India and among the top in world. In summary, my request is that

1) I guess Mr Ambani cann't do much at small customers like me but atleast have employees that is responsive and who would try to find timely resolution than giving these lame excuses.
                          2) I should have been informed by Reliance representative ( sales guy) before hand during initialization of account ( payment etc) that it i going to take time ( more than three weeks). Moreover I was told that there are lots of customers in our neighborhood who have the connection. But suddendly an excuse that we don't have a signal strength to reach your house.
                          3) Moreover the input I am getting is that the Reliance Network goes down frequently which is very big no no for business which I bielieve one of the sharpest business man in India will understand. ( The MTNL connection worked well but could be little expensive for Rs 1000 for DSL)

I would appreciate any input regarding 2nd and 3rd point from above from the past or new customers or for that sake from the company input.

One small suggestion to Reliance is that if it has to gain business confidence and customer loyality, they should run as a responsible business to their customers as well other than just focus on the stock value only. Trying to improve on this could be one step forward.

Telephone Connection — written fraud complaint

Warm greetings to every one at AIRTEL. I am forced to send this complaint to you as the circumstances are pushing me to do so , to be honest to you i am a victim of fraud.i (Ansuman Satpathy)is having a prepaid connection of airtel from last one an a half year the number of which is given below. the reason of writing this is some of the agents of your office are doing fraud in case of collecting money for different reasons such as pre to post migration and so .i myself is a victim of that. one agent of yours named aslam came to my place to collect documents and 600/- ruppess cash in order to get my number converted to postpaid .this happened after a talk with one of your executive via phone to do the same .After recieving the documents and money from me the executive said that they generally dont provide with any repiect for the same and what he can provide me with is only a copy of the application form.he has colleceted this on 3rd dec 07 that is on monday and after waiting back for 10 days on 15th dec 07 when i went to ur communication centre they told me that its a fraud that happened.
                          the question is not of 600 hundred bugs the main thing is there should be some kind of security that might lead to both customer satisfaction as well as mutual faith .i have given the request for another pre to post migration on 15th itself .but please do the needful to trace the person or the share holders to be a little trust worthy.i believe you people will take care of the same and revert back to me as soon as possible.enclosed with a soft copy of the form that your agent has given me having his and his offices number on it .

waiting back for your reply

Ansuman Satapthy
                          cell no [protected]

New Telephone connection — New Telephone connection

This is to inform you that I had applied for a New B-fone connection on First week of November 2008 for my residence at AK-178, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091. After waiting more than one month on 13/12/2008, I visited my Telephone Exchange to enquire into the matter, they advised me to lodge a fresh application for the same. On 13/12/2008, I again made an application for New B-fone connection vide Regn No. SLM / GG / PF / NOR / 08-09 / 01259, Customer No.[protected]Tel No.[protected], Work Order No. SLM /N / GG / PF / 08-09 / 1865. I repeatedly enquired into the matter, but till date I have not received my new connection nor any communication from my exchange.

I regret to inform you that I have not faced such inconvenience in my life. I would request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to issue me new connection, I urgently need New connection.

Thanking You,
                          Yours' faithfully,
                          CA. RABINDRA LAL GHOSH
                          AK-178, Sec-II, Salt Lake
                          Kolkata-700091.
                          Mob No. [protected]

Telephone Connection — New Telephone Connection

JTO of IDPL Colony behaviour is worst. He does'nt know how to behave with the customers. I have taken a new telephone connection for which there was a delay for 14 days and when I asked the JTO about this, his response was very rude. He is not eligible for that post. That is why no body would be interested in taking BSNL Connections.

Telephone Connection — Wireless telephone to be converted to with wire connection

I have tel no 20250269 , this is wire less connection.There is always disturbunce and many times telephone get disconnected. The telephone can not be used for internet connection.Telephone lines are near to my bunglow. Request you to provide landline with wire connection.

Telephone Connection — special airticket offer

I am from Tirupur, Tamilnadu attracted by Airtel landline connection in the year 2006, applied for 2 telephone connections for which I have offered free flight tickets. Even though I have paid the airport charges as intimated by Airtel, until today I have not given flight tickets for to and fro to Delhi. It is mere a cheating.
                          Subramanian,K.

Reliance Broadband — about telephone connection

this is to inform you that the landline connection is not working which is given by your company along with the internet connection. so plz try to sove my problem as soon as possible.
                          My reliance broadband landline phone number 30623721 is not working for more than one month. It's customer care number is always busy, may be shortage of executives or tons of complaints luckly after my sincere try I got chance to register my complaint on 14th July, 2010. My complaint number is[protected]. I rememberd in customer care two more times about my complaint but every time they assured me "They are fowarding my complaint to higher authorities", but till date I have not received any response but they are very punctual in sending regular bill. They have delivered bill at my residential address. Only thing i have decided not to pay reliance landline bill then they will definately call me at my alternative phone number to enquire about the non-payment and definately charged late fees.

Rahul Butola
                          Reliance no. 30623721
                          Complaint no.[protected] dated 14.7.2010
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Broadband India, Pune — Reliance Broadband India, Pune Reliance Broadband WORST ISP in INDIA! READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!

Sachin Mahajan

I am having problems (frequest dissconnection) with my Reliance Boradband Internet from 25 days. Every...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Recently Discussed

Airtel E Recharge
                            lapu reversal
                            (7 minutes ago)
                            Syska Gadget Secure
                            i cant find the bill or invoice copy of the trimmer.
                            (14 minutes ago)