Reliance Digital — manufacturing defect product sold to me and not listening to complaints

Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar, Pune, Pune Metropolitan Area, Maharashtra, India
 rahul mohanty on Aug 22, 2019
I purchased a hitachi refrigerator from reliance digital on 24th jan-19. Within 1 month, 1 of the tray in the refrigerator got cracked automatically but we couldn't justify our self that automatically there could be any crack. But after 2-3 days, again another tray got ditto similar crack. Within a day or two, some unusual noises started coming from the back side (May be from compressor).

I immediately reported to reliance about the same because they are the partner of hitachi for service and maintenance related thing. A person came from their side and told that this is not covered under warranty. I debated that this is a manufacturing defect because within a month, both the tray cannot get cracked in a similar way. The truth is even if someone wants to break the tray willfully, still he/she wouldn't be able to do it in a very same way to both the trays.

The noise that is coming from the back side is very unusual (It comes very slowly that it cannot be recorded in the mobile) and also not very frequent. But if a child will hear or anyone who has phobia of noise, will get scared. The noise is like if someone's neck is getting squeezed.

Then, i escalated till the head of reliance service department and also to hitachi service centre.

2 times - different different person visited but not to of any result. They simply avoided.

This product costed me inr 46000 but i am cheated willfully by both reliance digital and hitachi

manufacturing defect product sold to me and not listening to complaints
manufacturing defect product sold to me and not listening to complaints

[Aug 23, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Rahul,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Myself malkeet we bought a tv sony 43 at 21 august and they deliver at 22 aug and also they said tv will be install at 23 aug but no any technician come yet we are waiting on the other hand they are giving lame excuses on the top. I will never recommend reliance digital to my family or my friends.

Dear Rahul,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - manufacturing defect product sold to me and not listening to complaints