RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints page 3

Order[protected]

Problem 1 : I ordered metal planter with metal stand worth 999. But they shipped me wrong product worth 699. From April 30 I am writing emails but no resolution. Customer Care executive says we will replace it but then again when I call they put me on hold and eventually cut. Royal Oak offline service also was pathetic.. Lakhs we spent on furnitures and had issues with every furniture delivered. Still struggling...
Hi this reference to the centre table recieved after more then month..

During installation it’s found faulty & same time it’s highlighted to team but still no response.

Contact no -[protected]...
My Name is Anand A B, I have ordered a cot (BD[protected], CX BOOKED MOURYA WOODEN QUEEN BED WITHOUT STORAGE, )for Rs 40, 000 from RoyalOak furniture showroom at Velachery Chennai. They had promised to deliver the items within 5 days.

Since they could not deliver it on time, I have filed for a refund. They had agreed to a refund. I filed for a refund on 21st March 2022.

They said the process will take one month...

Texas king bed fitted on Feb 3, 2022, facing problem with sound in bed since day 1, several visits of technician problem not solved, asked for replacement from day 7, always loosing and fitting the screws.legs detached while sleeping at 1 AM.Need immediate action to be taken replace this worst product or refund the entire amount.Ready to raise a legal complain in the
Consumer court.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a single recliner soft from Royaloak website. I received a wrong product. Later, after 1.5 months oflong struggle return was picked up. But still now refund not initiated....
    I hav purchased a sofa 4 months back the material below the sofa seat is of poor quality that it is automatically wholes are happening, no response from customer care as they never pick calls....

My revolving chair is broken. I need someone to visit and service

Royaloak Furniture — Refund amount not received for the defective item returned to Company

I had placed an order for 2 side tables on 2 Feb 2022 under the Order Number : ROY00138591 from the website https://royaloakindia.com/. The same got delivered to me on 15th Feb in evening.
      After assembly, I found that the item is not matching the description as mentioned in your website and informed about it to the customer care on 16th Feb.
      1. The size of the table mentioned in website is 15.5x15.5x15.5, but the one I received...

4 months back I have purchased royal oak spring mattress from shimoga karnataka but it was a damaged one when I asked them to replace they are telling one r other reason I personally visited store again on 12th march 2022 and i paid extra amount to replace the spring mattress to foam mattress still they have not delivered and they are not picking my cal also frustrated with your service

Bought 3+2 seater sofa in the end of January 2022.The product delivered was damaged and no polish and has rough edges and scratches. ALL THE CUSHIONS were torn out and they covered up it with cushion cover of cheap jute material.it seems to be used product. Raised a compliant on the same day of delivery but no response from the team.Its been 1 and half month but no resolution to my issue they charged huge amount 53k but sent us fake product....

Royaloak Furniture — Damaged Product Delivered - Poor Response Time on Complaint

Order Number: SO[protected]

Reporting in this forum as the below complaint lodged with the Royaloak Customer Care found useless.

Order placed in Kanakapura Road branch on 20-Mar-2022 was delivered on 21-Mar-2022

However, it took 3days for the technician to visit us after several follow ups on [protected] - First disappointment point is following for the technician to assemble the delivered product...
        I visited the Bannerghatta road showroom on 20th Feb and bought this bed, the same product was delivered on 24th Feb.

the product delivered is defective as the plywood supplied is of a lesser width and the bed is not even, abnormal sound observed even after putting the mattress on the bed.

i am continuously following it up with Royaloak, but there is no response, after paying 40k, they supplied a defective product.br...

Royaloak Furniture — Wooden bookshelf delivered with cracked leg

I had purachased a book shelf from Royal oak Attapur on 16/2/2022 for Rs 26000/= Order No SQ[protected].

It was delivered on 21 February and we found a big crack in one of the rear leg .We had raised a complaint with the store and the operation manger Mr Syed had raised a complaint to get it changed. A technician had come to repair the leg and he wanted to do patchwork by sticking itwith glue.We dont want to compromise,...

I have complained multiple times through multiple channels. I purchased a dining table set... Got a mismatched chair but they are still not changing it after multiple complaints.. I just keep getting calls and they block me after some time.. It's been more than 6 months now.

We have visited roaloak store kukatpally 24th Feb and saw a 2 recliners sets of 3seater for 21k and 2 seater for 16k in the clearance sale where they are damaged partially 3 seater having middle seat broken and 2 seater shoulder broken, assoxiate have told that they will repair qfter we buy the product.

we have told that will update you by thinking. We have visited all the royaloak stores i the city seing the clearance sales...
          Scratched, cheap finishing, small damage product delivered

19.02.2022 -afternoon
          On 19th February 2022, I have directly visited Royaloak furniture (6 km from home), Ambattur to buy a New office chair.
          I have ordered a Alpha Office chair model - pl refer our Image (Order no:[protected].
          They asked to pay full amount of Rs.8990. I have paid the same amount thru my ATM card.
          Product webpage https://www.royaloakindia.com/product/royaloak-alpha-office-chairbr...
          I have purchased the recliner on 04/01/2022 from Royal Oak Hyderabad(banjarahills branch) and got transported to Karnataka, yadgir-585201 because the particular recliner is not available in Karnataka state, Soo purchased at Hyderabad and brought to Karnataka.

Hardly 2 months completed and now the 3 seater recliner cushion density has gone down in the three seater recliner right side corner one(in the below image it is left side...

I have a purchased a wardrobe from Kirti Nagar branch. They said they don’t have a hardware and they will come in 2 days. Now it is 15 days passed.

Purchased a teal wood bed 2 weeks back. It came damaged while shipping and seems the wood is not teal wood but a cheap quality. Informed the store manager indiranagar Bangalore and no action or replaced is done as per promise.

I had a exchange on the recliner product and the delivery was expected to happen 3 to 5 days..

But I didn't recieve the order in that time.