RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

Karnataka

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints page 2

Royal oak delivered very poor quality Sofa, sofas are not sitting properly on ground. 3 seater sofa is having manufacturing defect. They are keep on delaying for replacement or refund. I lost trust in royal oak on providing good quality. Please refund my amount or Buy back at discounted price.
Complaint Id: RIPL-24478
Jun 30, 2022
Got replacement from Royal oak.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Good to hear your issue is resolved, m having same issue with my sofa which I bought from Royaloak
Good to hear that your issue is resolved m also having same issue, you are good with the replacement product?

I received a defective piece for my online purchase order #Sale Order: SO[protected], even one part(#25) is broken.
    Please see the pictures attached, the same has been intimated to the installation engineer while he was installing.

I have been sending emails asking to fix/replace the defective item, however there is no response after 5 months. The last email response was as below and now they are not responding to...
    I purchased Queen size Audi bed online in royaloak Bangalore. It got damaged. I lodged a complaint for repairing it . But nobody has responded, waiting for royalok support, nobody is responsible for customer support, the way they treat customers it is very bad for online purchangers. we do not know how to contact directly and get their support.

I have been waiting for their support to fix the issue or replacement.
    br...
    This is to inform you that on 8th Aug 2021 i had bought a Venice Italian leather Sofa 3S for 69K. It was said that the sofa would last long as it is made up of Italian leather. But i was totally disappointed to see the sofa parts are not completely made of leather due to which the inside back of the sofa is getting peeled off from the outside back which is made up of cheap rexine. I was shocked to see that just the inside of the back pillows...
    We booked and paid for a sofa with Royal oak furniture sarjapur road, Bangalore branch on June 19th . ( ORDER NO: SQ[protected] ...They took the longest time to process the payment into EMI. which was still ok with us. We moved to Blr recently and did not have any furniture, they promised us the sofa would be delivered by wednesday or tuesday, i suffer form extreme back issues which is why the day of delivery was promised and we made...
    Hi I've bought a bunk bed n it's so fragile n delicate the parts of the bed is broken n i need a replacement of those parts. N it's already 2 month I've raised a complaint n still thy r telling the parts r not available. I've paid 50000 for ur cheap bed n now not able to use also. It's my hard earned money n it can't go waste. I need a replacement of the damaged product immediately.
    Ur customer care people are the worst people on earth...
    One bad day, I visited Berlynoak (Royaloak company), Sarjapura Bengaluru showroom, it was just window shopping and then sales person came to me and said there is very good offer going, buy 2lac worth furniture and get 25k worth recliner chair.
    As I was not sure what to buy but sales staff suggested to make deposit of 2 lac now and latter you can select furniture but u will still avail offer of free recliner chair. br...

Supply order no. SO[protected]. Complaint ID RIPL-22844 Defective coffee table with cracked leg supplied on 31 May 2022.To be replaced earliest.

I purchased 2seater 3 seater Rome Italian LEATHERITTE Recliners vide invoice dated 30.06.2020. Left side hand rest lower part of 2 seater recliner is pealing out. The area, where LEATHERITTE is pealing out is made of sub standard product. I complained the same in Oct 2021 at the Nagaram show room, from where we purchased the product. After a protracted discussions, a technical person from Royal Oak visited and inspected the faulty part and admitted that the pealed area part is a sub standard product, as no other area such type damage not noticed. There after no body visited our house. We left for USA on 21.11.21 and returned to Hyderabad on 21.05.22,
      Our invoice number is [protected] dated 30.06.2020.

Please get the Recliner repaired at the earliest. Photo of the pealed part is here by uploaded.

Hi, After pissed off from all other furniture centre somehow I came to know about Royaloak and decided to buy product with all basics ask about the product and while purchasing the product they said product get checked and delivery would be fresh but they don't have right product and services in place and after talking they said they will replace the product, pls give sometime which means they promise n just cheat..top of that why they don't...
        Order date: 5/03/2022 Amount paid: Rs.28000 Compliant number: RIPL-18815 Received defective furniture and when complained to the company about the same neither they provided a quality replacement nor refund. The defective piece has been taken back and now I am still waiting for the refund amount as they are unable to provide a good product. ( without cracks and polish matching) FYI I received 4 chairs which had a different polish with a cracked...

We ordered for a 3 door wardrobe by seeing the models displayed in store.
        We asked for a fresh product as the display product was having scratches and was of poor quality. I took the photos of the displayed piece.
        When we received the product, it was the same product which was in the store display.
        When we confronted, they initially denied it. But when I showed photo proofs, they had to accept it.
        Now that I'm asking for replacement, I'm being made to wait with reason that store is unavailable and I'm being forced to purchase a product of higher price.
        This is totally unjustified and I want the product to be replaced at the earliest.
        I purchased this product for marriage purpose; and subpar quality from Royaloak is highly unacceptable.

Note: i wasn't even informed that I was given the same product from store display!

I bought a new king size bed in Nov 21. It is giving terrible noise. I called customer care many times. Technician came but couldn't solve the problem till now....

Bought a Sofa set (Johor Malaysian fabric- 3S +1S+1S). Quote number SQ[protected], dated[protected]. Now, one of the single seaters is giving problem. It gives breaking sound while sitting and getting up. Since it is under warranty period and of recent purchase, I request for a replacement. The set is purchased from Royal Oak, Pondicherry. I raised s complaint with the Pondicherry show room. But no response.

We received a dining table with a broken base, the base was sent back for the replacement, it’s been a while we have been following up with the warehouse team for replacement, not getting proper update and this is really frustrating!

I had purchased furniture from Royal oak mangalore, Karnataka last year when I was working in Mangalore, Karnataka. Recently I got transferred to Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu. Hence I requested Mangalore Royal oak people to disassemble the furniture and requested to re-assemble and give in kotagiri, my request was met at mangalore and same was disassembled but now in kotagiri I requested royal oak coimbatore branch to re assemble and gove but they are denying my request stating that there isn't any paid service in my location. This is very inconvenient for me as I had purchased from royal oak as i was promised service throughout India. I am a public sector employee and I am bound to transfers, hence with this assurance from royal oak te, I had purchased from you, now how can you deny service.
              I kindly request you to provide me service at the earliest or else I will have to escalate it further.
              Kindly do the needful.

I had ordered bed and side table to be delivered to Ranchi and had talked to the sales person( Deepika ) and was assured that product will reach by 22nd or max by 23rd may
                I had told that this is for 50th anniversary gift and need to be delivered by 22nd based on that assurance I had booked this.
                And after booking the delivery dates were 20th may. And when I did not receive the bed and side table by 21st...
                This is regarding the 2 Recliners delivered on 03-May, Tuesday in Sarjapur road, Bangalore. We are very disappointed with the product & services provided.
                1. Firstly even before the product was delivered & installed i got a message on my contact number informing the product was out for delivery, then delivered & installed. None of these happened until pretty late in the day, this can be confirmed by the time on receipt provided by...

I made a purchase from Royaloak ಕನಕಪುರ branch. They sent the damaged product. They took 7 days to take the product back. Again they took 7 days to get the product after 7 days also they brought the same defective product. Really worst experience it's been almost 1month but still I dint receive product nor refund

The Royal Oak Furniture, Hoodi, Bangalore delivered 2 of my single seater recliners that were found to be old and damaged. one of the unit did not even have power unit. I immediately contacted the show room Manger Mr. Rajesh who sold me the units. He said he will replace. But it has been now going to be 1 month. So far, there is no replacement. Initially Rajesh was picking the call and said he will surely replace. But now he is not even picking...