RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

Karnataka

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints page 2

I had ordered royal oak 6 six seater dining table and the order i'd is as mentioned below ORDER #[protected] which should be delivered on 14th of November and I had not received the product and called many times to the customer care and after 10 days they picked the call and said that the product has been damaged and online order manager "Mr. Praveen Raj" has been connected with us and he told that the order was damaged and reordered the product and told us that it would be delivered with in 5-10 days and 10 days has been a month and till didn't received the product and even the manager "MR. PRAVEEN RAJ" is not at all responding and ignoring calls and not even received our product which is worth 45, 000.00/-. i need my product or money back or I will take strict action against the company.
Dec 16, 2022
Issue was resolved after 2 months when we contacted our nearest royal oak show room that manger has made our product delivered with in 10 days, thanks to the manager of royal oak show room at Kukatpally for helping and solving our issue from royal oak online service.

I have bought the sofa 18 months back from your Mysore Road branch in Bangalore.

Some of the stitches are open and cushion is coming out.

Can you please send your technician to fix it?

My name: Neelakantaiah
    Number: [protected]

Sir my leathere sofa set mar 30 2022 ko kariditi. Lekin vusme jitne se kuch gadda jasi andar ki taraf jarahihe. Humne royaloak me phone karke bataya photos bi bheja hu. Vunone akar check karenge karke bola he. But koyi bi nahi arahahe.. My ne dobara call kiya to nahi vutarahahe. Royaloak. Khammam. Telangana. Customer.name.umarani.sudaganiw/o-Naresh.sudagani.

Please refer to our telecon . I had purchased Ashoka single con on Jan 2022 and the joint found in one side length frame was came out . Since the product is under warranty please do the needful rectify or replace it.

Complaint ID : RIPL-33927 dt[protected]
        REMINDER 5

HI,

I Regret to inform that for my each and every email communication, I am only getting such a standard reply stating that...

We had purchased Queen size Morris bed (Teakwood) from Royaloak furniture Honnenahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore branch. We can see a long crack in of the legs of bed and we request for replacement.

Invoice reference: SI[protected]

My name is Logesh my order num is[protected]
          My delivery date is nov 2 2022 but it not delivered there is no response from customer care if we ask for delivery date they keep on fleeting my time i paid my amount and waiting for a while. We belive it is a gud company for furniture but there is bad opinion created by you soo we wont refer anyone to buy furniture in this shop if it repeats ..please reply and do my need at earliest

Team - I’ve purchased 1, 2 and 3 seater recliner on 11th may 2022. 2 seater recliner is malfunctioning now and raised a complaint RIPL-34092. Please Osage is 5th day and received any response. Tried calling customer care number but it’s getting disconnected as all executives are busy.

Order number: SQ[protected]
              [protected]/[protected]
              Very horrible after service. No proper communication and response. Gave wrong product and took extra money for replacement. The replaced item was in pathetic condition. The store manager and executive were totally irresponsible. I Do Not recommend Royal oak, Airport road store.

Hi Team,

I have ordered the bed in the month of oct. I got the delivery date as 8 th nov. Till now I didnt recieved any update from the royaloak. When i tried to call customer care they were not responding. This is not fair from royal oak

Respected sir / madam,

I am Mohamadsaleem Gudgeri residing at Sa-4 Shakuntala Apts, First Floor, Near Ganesh temple, New Vaddem Goa.

On 06th October 2022, I had placed an order. order no.[protected] for Royaloak Muar Malaysia LCD stand (TV[protected] through online Royaloak site. Payment is done through Razorpay and Amount is debited from my RBL credit card of Rs.11, 999.42.

The product was Estimated...

Hi Team,
                  We bought sofa from royaloak furniture shop from nandyal on 22 October 2022 which is damaged they did not check and give we complained them on the same day that it’s damaged while we sit it’s bending they told as to check but we were not able to check as it is covered totally . They are not at all responding to our case it’s new one we did not even use it we are asking to replace them with new one they are not at all responding please do needful

Sireesha

Hi Team,
                    We bought furniture sofa form royaloak store on 22 October 2022 we complained to them on the same day that we received the product in this way but they are not even responding we bought sofa which is worth 73000 please do needful. We are asking for them to replace with new one they are not even responding

Dear Team,

This is to inform you myself Vivek staying in RR Nagar, Have visited RoyalOak Store near RR Nagar Next to Metro Cash and Carry, Kengeri Hobli, Mysore Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060, Myself purchased 3 products from RoyalOak and surprise is all 3 products are defective.
                      Purchased on September 11th 2022
                      No.1 - Dining Table set received with 3 chair and 4th chair received is used one and different colour...
                      I have earlier raised a complaint (around 3 months back) on damage to the sofa i bought on November 19, 2021 from Royaloak furniture store, Neredment, Secunderabad. This is in one warranty and a service engineer visited to do manual stitching. He asked me to call him back if there is any damage again or if the stiches come off and he would have it picked for a proper stich at their service center. It did come off and since October 2nd week...

With regards to my Order #[protected], dated 08 Oct 2022 Order ID : SO[protected] || Products LUKE COMPUTER TABLE, - it was expected to be delivered by 24th Oct 2022 but till 31st Oct 2022 its not yet delivered.

Further I am unable to track my order as it says my mobile number is not registered with RoyalOk (not sure this is weird). Last week I got a call after multiple enquiries from CUSTOMER CARE and they said my order will get delivered by 31st Oct 2022 which again was not met. Tracking my order is not working neither calling to CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER works as it always says all executives are busy. On whatsapp the executive respond in 2-3 hours which is ### to talk. Had very very bitter experience with such a brand.
                      Requesting for full refund and cancel my order.

We purchased sofa sets, cots and mattresses during pre-diwali sale from subject outlet of RoyalOak, We were attended by one Mr.Chetan and one Mr.Wenish (supposedly store manager). Based on value of purchase made by us they offered a complementary recliner worth Rs.24, 000 and we were asked by Mr.Chetan to choose the recliner type within this value. We chose a brown coloured recliner with rocking arrangement valued at Rs.24, 000 and e were...
                        I purchased a product from sarjapur outlet under one condition that the delivery should be on 25th October and installation should be on max 26th Of October.

However the delivery was delayed giving FALSE information that I didn't confirm the delivery which is did after getting call on my alternate number.

When I called on support helpline the advisor was so rude that she disconnected my call and was literally...
                        I ordered Royaloak Muar Malaysian Center Table in Sheesham Wood online. They didn't deliver my product but the status shows as Complete.
                        Their customer care is impossible to reach.
                        they don't receive phone call.
                        they never respond to email or complaint....
                        I purchased a sofa set from your showroom in June 2022 .It has not been six months that the product seats are compressed.The product is not even used on daily basis and the condition turned like this .
                        It has been a pathetic experience we had with the royal oak . After spending so much money this kind out service you offer to the customer.
                        Earlier you delivered the damaged bed which when we rejected to accept it then you changed...
                        Received 2 damaged sofa. I have sent several emails. Still awaiting firm information on replacement. Customer support only mentioning staff will get back. But 7 days have past and no calls received and details not given on email regarding replacement.
                        Pathetic customer service after giving damaged items. Not even bothered to reply by call......