RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

Karnataka

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints page 4

Got termites in a month and spreading all over house and affecting other furniture. Customer care doesn't value to customer issues. Technical team is worst team even after sending clear pictures of termites they say no issue with sofa. It needs multiple mails and followup, you can do only if you don't have any other work other than this. It's like mental torture.
I Regret choosing Royal Oak. Please be aware and choose your brand wisely.

Hi i booked coffee table in royal Oak online, being my booking number[protected], It was supposed to deliver on 16.8.22, but till now no response, tried calling customer care 100times connected one she said, it's out for delivery 2days back Very much negligence in delivering. SO I REQUEST NOT TO ORDER ONLINE, ELSE OUR BP WILL RISE UNNECESSARILY FREE OF COST..

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.. ROYAL OAK
    Aug 19, 2022
    Updated by surya.
    Very much irresponsible royal Oak.. daily calling customer care, they r assuring that today definite sir, but till today failed to deliver.. It's really hectic service from royal Oak. EVERY PLZ BOYCOTT ROYAL OAK

I had ordered a bed and bedside table (Order#[protected] on 29th June'22 and till 17th August'22 I have not received the Bedside Table. I have called their customer care every day and they say they will check with the warehouse and call me back which they never do.

I had to literally call them every day to get the bed delivered and installed to realize they did not ship the bedside table and now it is really frustrating to follow up with them everyday and not get any solution.

CAN YOU PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY AS I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ROYAL OAK IN MY LIFE OR RECOMMEND ANYONE I KNOW TO DO SO.
      Oct 10, 2022
      Updated by sahilrock
      Since the product has not been delivered since months and after repeated follow up, I was told by your manager Praveen Raj ([protected]) on 20th September that i will get a refund of 6, 000 rupees in 1 week and it is 10th October today and no refund and he does not pick up our phone. Please share your legal teams Email address and physical address as i will be taking a legal action against Royal Oak for fraud and cheating their customers.

I have bought Sofa recently I just used it for 4 days, the quality of the product is worst, just for sitting 10 min it is sinking back spine slowly and causing back pain, actually the store having same product but quality is different which is good but my delivered product quality is bad, this is really big disappointment, my product installation was done on 4 th August, I reached out to the customer service on 8th August complaining about the same but they are just saying no returns and no replacements, i didn’t expect such a response from the Royaloak customer team, being the leader in furniture business you shouldn’t disappoint your customers, please help me to resolve my sofa problem, order number Order : SO[protected]
        Aug 20, 2022
        Updated by ashokpalle8
        Please help me, No one from either Royaloak or store helping me on my issue, it’s like I have wasted 45000 on buying Royaloak sofa

We have booked 10" gel mattress but we have received 8" mattress and fior return they said it will be taken back in 1 or 2 days
          And we have requested for return of amount and same was confirmed by banjarahills store thru mail. We have sent a mail with all details but no response and daily we r calling customer care no resolution of the issue.
          I request to immediately refund the amount t as I have not received the item which I have booked

Royaloak Furniture — Damaged dining chairs received, no response to the complaint raised from customer support side

Bought a dining set 6 chairs a month back with 2 chairs having cracks on them. Raised complaints with the support team of royal oak but haven’t heard from them. It’s been more than a week since our complain for the exchange has been raised....
            I had ordered Malaysian Muar Sofa online on Royaloak website 17th July. The delivery date was 30th July. The status on the order page started showing Out of Delivery around 25th July but there wasn't any shipment tracking no.
            Called at the customer care, they said it's dispatched but, they can't provide any tracking no. Was told to be rest assured for delivery on the specified date.
            On 29th I get a mail to my 2nd reminder...

I have received a dressing table which has alignment issues, a chair with finishing issue and few items are not yet been delivered even after a month

We purchased Milan Italian Marble dining set in Royal Oak Furniture, Attapur, Telangana. It was delivered to us on 15 July 2022.

The dinner set has multiple damages on it. Damage is observed both on legs and on the marble too. This was reported on the same day and complaint is raised .

A complaint has been raised with customer service. He agreed that the product is damaged. He wants to apply patches to the damage. Since it is a very expensive item, we mentioned that we don't need such fixes.

There is no response till now from royal oak team. There are few numbers given to us to contact, but none has responded till now.

We need the table to be replaced or amount to be refunded

Can you please do the needful to take an action on the responsible.

Received 2 damaged sofas. I have sent several emails. Still awaiting firm information on replacement. Customer support only mentioning staff will get back. But 7 days have past and no calls received and details not given on email regarding replacement.
                Pathetic customer service after giving damaged items. Not even bothered to reply by call.

I have Purchased a Product (LAZZER OFFICE CHAIR), ITEM code: CR817 from Royaloak, Bellari, Karnataka, 583101 on[protected]sunday).
                  But installation of the product is not yet done after 72 Hours also.

If I contact the store number - [protected] they are saying it will take two more days for the installation of the product.

According to Royaloak terms after the product is delivered installation...

Respected sir/madam, I had bought 1 cot with 1 mattress, (whose specifications are in attached file) on 8th July 2022 from royal oak store kanakapura road, Bangalore. Store authorities had given commitment for delivery by 11th July 2022. It was delivered on 14th July 2022. It's been 3 days, still no one has called or come for installation. I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND ROYAL OAK TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DUE POOR SERVICE AND FALSE COMMITMENTS.
                  RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a "Royaloak Tivoli Italian Queen Size Bed with Hydraulic and Headboard Storage" having order Number[protected] dated June-26-2022 from their website, whatever image was displayed does not matches with what has been delivered. I raised this over an email and they kept on lying over it, neither did they give a resolution nor they are replying over it.

Initially they said that the colour has been mentioned in the product...

Leather sofa is peeling of[censored]sed only 1 year as closed the house for 2 years so total 3 yr old

The mattress is damaged and looks like the same is a used/second one. The form of the bed has come out to the side of the bed and the springs of the side of the bed are dislocated. The actual size of the bed is 10 inch but on the side of the bed it is 6 inch.

I reported this to the customer care of Royal Oak but they are closing the complaint stating that their service manager reported that the issue is resolved. Till date...
                      I had booked a 3+2 Seater Sofa from The Royal Oak showroom at Nagaram Hyderabad on 01 June and paid Rs 68400. The Sofas were delivered on 05 June and I had complained that the 3 seater supplied was damaged and not the one we had seen in the showroom. This piece had a large stain and the leather was shredded in the bottom, The company salesmen had thereafter visited my home to see the sofa on 8 June and promised to have it replaced. They also...
                      I have received wrong sofa On Tuesday 5th July 2022, so I immediately informed the store manager but still no replacement has been done and no one is taking any responsibility from royal oak to help the customer and to correct their mistake which has been done from royal oak side. Need someone to immediately take up this matter and do the needful.
                      Jul 07, 2022
                      Updated by Madhugoyal
                      Adding images of the product received.
                      Product received is with matt finish shabby quality and wrong dimensions and in different colour. What we had seen in showroom is entirely different from the one we have received.
                      Kindly provide the replacement of the product at the earliest.

Improperly attached door with damage and an unattached door left as is. Fitting status marked complete despite these issues.

I had raised the complaint multiple times to the customer care, send WhatsApp messages, NO RESPONSE. The quality of furniture is very poor and hard earned money is wasted

Booked Garnet bed from Sarjapura store on 9th of June 2022 and while booking we have been promised that will get the delivery in a week time but its been 3 weeks now no delivery and no refund. customer care saying to talk with store manager and when i call to store no one picks the call. store manager saying to talk to customer care for refund. So far we have been treated as we have booked the bed from local shop. Pathetic company and pathetic employee.
                            My Order Number: SQ[protected]