RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care

25, 100Ft Ring Road, Eajipura Signal, Koramangala, Bangalore 560047

Sahakar Nagar
105, New Airport Road, Sahakarnagar, Hebbala, Bangalore 560092

Marathahalli
356, Aswath Nagar Main Road, Near Marathahalli Bridge, Marathahalli, Bangalore 560037

Kammanahalli

Thu 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 09:00 pm

RoyalOak Furniture related photos (491)

RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Royaloak Furniture — Installation not done [Resolved]

Ajay V Iyer
This is with respect to the installation of the furniture purchased from Royal Oak, Banaswadi, Bangalore.

SO...

Royaloak Furniture — Damaged Furniture [Resolved]

zingo
I had purchased 3+2+1 grand recliners from Royal oak on 18th Jan 2017.
I was told furnitures will be delivered within...
Complaint category Products & Services

ashish.gpt
I ordered a Barbie desk/chair more than one month ago, but till date it was not delivered.
Order no is [protected].
After continuous follow up the same answer that we will be delivering soon.
last week I asked for refund, they told they have initiated the same.Till date no news of the refund.
Seems they are fake and just fooling poeple.

I am planning to lodge an FIR against them.
Please inform them to take some immediate action.

[Feb 16, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashoklistening
    Order Number : [protected]
    I had ordered online from https://www.royaloakindia.com a " RoyalOak Victor Dining Set with Four Chairs" by making full payment of invoice amount of Rs.14, 900/- on 22 Jan 17. The scheduled delivery date was 03 Feb 17 and assembly of product by 06 Feb 17. How ever till date (13 Feb 17) the product is not delivered. They don't answer calls too. Such unprofessional deviations from scheduled delivery dates puts the customers in panic as online orders are placed considering the availability of customer to receive the delivery at the address on the dates mentioned. Its definitely not the customers' responsibility to track the order or product and run behind the company to get it delivered.

I would like to know why a fake delivery date at the zip code location provided gets displayed on the website if the company cannot meet it. I wouldn't have placed the order if the actual delivery dates are going to be so delayed. Also, I would like to get my order ([protected]) delivered to me without further delay as I'm traveling out in 2 weeks.

I look forward for your intervention.

Delay in delivering the Order Number : 11215358649900

[Feb 14, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yukthasri
      We had ordered a dining table on 27th Dec 2016, on regular follow up they keep changing the delivery date saying some quality reasons. Now they don't answer our calls too and the emails sent by them have been requested everytime. We have paid the entire invoice amount in advance. I have lost hope of delivery, hence seek for reversal of the amount paid. We look forward for intervention and block their licence for selling any products. Customers please place orders with caution.

Lost hope of any online sites!

Order Reference Number11829498692900
      Order Reference Number11829498692900

[Feb 09, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by yukthasri Feb 21, 2017
      I'm yet to receive a reply from them. Please act on the customer behalf since the company seems to ignore out complaints.
      Order id[protected],
      Team, it's been more than a week, I'm struggling to get the right contact to have my product installed. Everytime I was asked to dial a new number or given an incorrect contact number to close the call. Please have someone look into this right away, my patience is wearing really thin.
      Dear Team,

Please take this complaint on most important, Your branch ROYALOAK in Silk board. The Manager of in this branch Mr ABDUL Misbehave with that branch lady co-worker, so we heartly disturbed and physically.
      So take the seviour action on that manager immediately.
      Don't published this complaint, and give the good solution immediately.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Royaloak Furniture — Recliners made of leatherette are getting peeled of with 2 years. [Resolved]

Lokesha Bhat
        Bought 3+2 recliners in oct 2015. Within 2 years, leatherette started peeling off. Poor quality material. Went to bannerghatta...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Furniture

jainamit_78
        I have placed an order on 24th Dec, 2016 on the Royal oak online site, which while placing the order shows the estimated time of delivery as 8th Jan, 2017. The order is still not delivered and when i contact customer care they dont have the exact date on when will it be delivered. Even after repeated call to customer care there is no concrete answer from them. I want to know the exact date on delivery and why there is a delay.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-03 12:47:28

[Jan 19, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
        Hi, Sorry for the Inconvenience, kindly provide your order number & Contact Details.
        we will try to resolve your problem ASAP.

varsha sri madala
          Hi Team,

Order Number : [protected]
          First of all thank you for delivering the product but as discussed in few chats earlier they already updated that i have to arrange an assemble person by my own and they told that they will reimburse my assemble charges of RS 450

But till now i didn't receive any update from your side regarding reimbursing amount.

could you please let me know when my charges will be reimbursed?

[Jan 17, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

avinashbagur
            I had ordered an Iris Queen bed on 25th December, 2016 from the RoyalOak showroom (World Furniture) in Kadubeesanahalli, Bangalore and received it on 27th December, 2016. When the bed was assembled, I pointed out to the technician that the hydraulic top is not closing completely to which he replied saying that it should fix itself within the next 3 -4 days. I waited for more than a week and since the above issue was still persisting, I raised a complaint (No: 4343) to get this issue rectified.

The technicians visited on 7th January, 2017 and they drilled two holes to realign hydraulic system. However this did not fix the issue but worsened it and the hydraulic top is not closing at all now without keeping a mattress on top. This is potentially dangerous since I have a small kid at home who might get hurt due to this.

The technicians also admitted that they were not aware of the correct resolution but hoped that this might fix the problem. I fail to understand why they even visited my place if they didn't know the correct resolution. They later said that a different technician will visit to resolve it fully (potentially drilling more holes)

The technicians visited again on 8th January and mentioned that the same issue is present in all the IRIS beds. Why are such defective products being sold in the first place? Shouldn't they have been removed from the showrooms as soon as the defect was noticed?

This being my first purchase from RoyalOak, I am very disappointed with the after sales support. I am beginning to feel that I made a wrong decision to buy from RoyalOak. I will not suggest anyone from my friends/family to buy from RoyalOak again.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-21 18:41:07

[Jan 10, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2017
            The Issue is been resolved

Royaloak Furniture — Furniture damaged [Resolved]

Rahul2087
              Dear sir/madam,

I am sorry to inform that two furnitures (1 tea table & 1 dining table) which i purchased...

Ranjunick
              Let me start by telling Royal Oak offers the most pathetic service..I had ordered a furniture and it has been 13 days since I have not got my delivery and assembly done.Everytime we call the branch the response is far from being professional .There is no concept of escalation.It's better that we return the order and hope that they will refund the amount.To all the friends who are reading this I would say please refrain yourself from buying any product from Royal oak
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-06 03:11:03

[Jan 06, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
              Kindly provide your order no & Contact Number.
              we will try to resolve your issue asap.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Royaloak Furniture — Royal oak refusing to deliver furniture after full payment. [Resolved]

tubetoy
                I purchased a royaloak amber computer table with honey brown finish - 1.2 m on 28th december 2016. At the time of payment...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Furniture

Prajul P Nambiar
                After taking the full payment of the product they said they dont have the product currently and will come in 10 days. Post 10 days i called up to check if the product delivery status and they said they have already delivered it.

I called up the customer care asking for the reason for such wrong statement and post escalating it to the store manger said that i can go anywhere and complaint and he doesnt care.

Please be careful the next time you visit royaloak. The worst part the they take the full money before hand.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-12 16:48:43

[Jan 03, 2017] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Prajul P Nambiar Jan 03, 2017
                One thing to add is they have given me a wrong product i.e a old display piece for time being and now they say that this is right product.
                RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017
                we will try to resolve your problem ASAP.
                Updated by Prajul P Nambiar Feb 01, 2017
                Got the new chair, thanks to Anupama and Manas for helping out.

dilipuuu
                  Im dilip .. im really sorry for posting wrong ... i know i was not professional but .. i was panic that were ill loose my salary... Royal oak hr were help full to me .. and they made sure that they will credit my salary ... and im happy and i request to forgive me for posting wrong ... and I have mentioned and resolved .. ... I'm really sorry for wat I have done

[Dec 06, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by dilipuuu Dec 06, 2016
                  Resolved ...

Royaloak Furniture — Salaries

dilipuuu
                    I'm arun .. n dilip n ganga .. we were the employees of royal oak furniture company banaswadi. . We were working there ......

alamelu85
                    Disgusting service provided by Royal oak furniture. We had ordered for a Sofa and Blossom Coffee table. on Sept 5th 2016. Not only their delivery was delayed, they have delivered faulty products ( showroom piece ) which was damanged and dented. On raising a complaint we were told that it would be polished and cleaned and given, when we stressed we want a replacement, finally the store manager agreed to replace the coffee table. But they had promised to do so in fortnight which wasnt even fulfilled even after 3 months!! After visiting the showroom 4-5 times finally they have delivered a product which is not in proper condition, the leveling is not right. The technicians who came to fix the product were very rude in their behaviour. They do not understand main landmarks when we tell the address to the house. Also when we called to the guy who was incharge of delivering the product he just shrugs of saying i am not the only person in this show room to look into issues, you can call the customer care and complaint. Disgusting behaviour from all the staff. First of all they do not have any courtesy to be polite and tell the exact date of delivery. They promise one date and dont even give an update, we will be wondering what happened to the product
                    !! No phone calls or sms to update the status if the product would be delivered on time or if there is any issues in shippping. They are not even the courtesy to call us even after we went to the showroom multiple time asking for the update on the product. If we call them they dont answer calls, and neither do they respond to any complaint raised through their customer care for replacement category!! Over all very disgusting service. Will never buy anything from them for sure. And will not recommend to any one in future.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-06 21:39:43

[Nov 23, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Nov 26, 2016
                    Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly Provide your Invoice number & Register Phone number. we will try to resolve your problem as early as possible.

Garima Chaturvedi
                      I bought this table and it was delivered to me in 1 month 20 days against 15 days the promised timeliness. And now after follow up got it fixed today. Horrible service and defective product. Ur manager says since it got delievered from Malaysia being defective is a possibility. And today being Sunday he cannot do anything and it will be only responded to on Monday and he also says my frustration can be written in the mail
                      Horrible would be a smaller word for these
                      People.

[Nov 20, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royaloak Furniture — Issue in storage of queen size bed [Resolved]

ARUNDHATI SAHU
                        We have already filed a complaint and went to your showroom at bannerghata road but still no response from your side. I have...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Furniture

shini_pillai
                        We ordered a computer table and a chair from the Roopena Agrahara showroom on Sunday, and they promised delivery within 3 days. They have been calling me and my husband from different numbers randomly and telling different delivery timings. Yesterday, they said they were on the way From Devanahalli and till 10pm, neither did they call or reach our. Today morning, I got a call saying they will deliver it only tomorrow. I was adamant that they should deliver it latest by 9pm today and I got a call around 5pm to confirm the address, saying that they were coming for delivery right away. Till now (9:45pm), we have not received a call. Isn't this heights o[censored]n-professionalism? Are customers toys to play with? Truly and completely annoyed with the service and irritating calls to our phones during our office hours stating different things which are NEVER met!

[Nov 10, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Teenu Vijayan
                          We had purchased a geneva sofa cum bed this year on january 26th. And it's leg broke down, it's not even been a year! And your customer care service is so pathetic. The shop from where we purchased are not owning it up neither are the cc people. Been 4 days and still no one has shown up to repair. And we are paying for the repair. Never going to visit this pathetic store again. Such a bad experience. Train your people to attend to the needs of customers, not to giggle on phone when someone is talking or registering their complaints.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-11 08:35:40

[Nov 04, 2016] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2016
                          Hello
                          Good Afternoon

Sorry for the inconvenience, Kindly send your Invoice number & Register Phone number, we will try to resolve your problem ASAP.
                          Product delivered late and did not send the installation team on time

Recently Discussed

Royaloak
                            Furniture not delivered
                            Delivery not received even after 5 months, Fraud Company
                            Royaloak Furniture
                            barstool purchased in jan but not delivered yet.
                            23 days ago
                            Royaloak Furniture
                            i am complaining about computer table ordered online
                            27 days ago