RoyalOak Furniture Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to RoyalOak Furniture

Having problems with RoyalOak Furniture?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RoyalOak Furniture customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RoyalOak Furniture

Karnataka

RoyalOak Furniture Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

RoyalOak Furniture reviews & complaints page 65

We had booked a leather sofa in the month of january 2019. Whille installation, we saw that the leather was damaged for one of the 2 seater. He asked us to call customer care and since then we are just calling them. They either don't respond to the calls or they say they'll send the executive but nobody comes. No action has been taken until now. We have called the store also multiple times and they also are not doing anything.
RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royaloak Furniture — broken bed delivered and worst customer care

I have purchased a king size solid wooden bed from them on 10th March, 2019. They delivered the product and while assembly the technician noticed a damage on one of the bed corner. The crack is one inch deep and 6 inch long. He have filled in the fitment sheet with damage details and asked us to call the customer care. From then I have been following up with the customer care and every time the answer is same. Your issue will be resolved...

I have bought a sofa set of rs 103000 /-, with in 2 days o[censored]se sofa started sinking and wrinkles are clearly visible on leather. Sofa is looking like 1 year old roughly used sofa. Also wile sitting its making noise. Very poor stitch quality

I have wrote to customer care 10-15 times but not getting satisfactory answer....

I have ordered a table from royal oak on 16th of dec and i receive delivery 28th, of dec.
    After continuous followup carpenter came assemble that on 4th jan 2019.
    When he opened the parcel. We can see lots of wooden component are broken.
    I have reach out customer care no they told me send a email with photos of broken part.
    It been 9 days since i am following up royal oak team.
    I am not getting any response from team. When ever i call they will say we are looking into it.
    One of the support member told, we don't have option to take product back from my location.
    I mean what kind of business model they have, one way traffic they can only deliver,
    If product is damage or so they will not show any responsibility.
    Worst business model and worst company to buy product. I am not going leave them like that,
    I will do whatever required to be done get my money bank. I am in process of reaching out there ceo directly. (Roy0012447)
    Its been 3 month refund has not been processed
    Sep 27, 2021
    Issue has been resolved but It took 6 month to get resolved
    Mar 19, 2019
    Updated by Gupta Pankaj Kumar
    After continuous followup carpenter came assemble that on 4th jan 2019.
    When he opened the parcel. We can see lots of wooden component are broken.
    It been 18 days since i am following up royal oak team. yesterday they told i will take another 1 month for them just take back product.
    i agreed that also i have asked for send that in mail with date.
    But they are not proving that also. RoyalOak people stopped responding in chat as well.Its been 3 month i am not getting any response in mail and they are not picking call as well

Booked coffee table through online (Ref.: ROY0014210) still after numerous enquiries and complaints not delivered.The official mail says delivery will be by 10.03.2019.But poor customer care and no information given by representatives.I asked for cancellation, but customer care representatives are not responding.I am totally disappointed in purchasing this item from Royal Oak and I will never suggest or buy anything from this brand.

I have bought a king size bed from royaloak, but they have deliver me a damaged product at delivery time. Even after my complaints to their bg rod show room i did not get any response

I have also charged unnessary rs 700 for fitting cost which actually a free servise.

Roaloak is cheating their customer by selling damaged product and redicules services.
        Hi Team

Need your support my tea table has been broken .. it’s purchased recently in your Bannergatta shop pls help us

SHAMANTH

I ordered 4 seater dining table on january 26/2019 from electronic city branch. Order id : [protected]. I was informed by the sales guy (Saleem) that the order will be delivered by 3 to 4 weeks (Max by 30 days). But it was not delivered even after 30 days. I called electronic city branch manager ashraf where he confirmed that the stock will come be march 7th and will be delivered by 8th march max.

But it was not delivered till today. I tried to contact ashraf multiple times in last 1 week, he is not picking the call. I called electronic city branch today and today they are asking me to wait till 21st march as the new stock will come by 21st. This is the third commitment from your end

I already waited for 44 days and now you are asking me to wait for another 10 days. Don’t you have sense in giving false commitment dates and making a customer to wait for 55 days to get a 4 seater dining table?

What happened to the stock that came on 7th march? Has those tables given to your known people? Or selling it with more price outside? What’s the satisfaction you are giving to a customer who pays the amount in advance and waiting for it? You could see the same in all social media soon. Customer will not be happy by getting all false commitments and looting customer money to your own purpose? This has been escalated multiple level now but no response yet.

This is against the consumer protection act of 1986 – ‘right to fair and honest dealing’ and right to fair value, good quality and safety. If i didn’t get proper response, i will handle this legally. You should understand the right and power of common people

I purchase 3 items from this branch on 17th Feb-19, and the product were expected to be delivered by 27th Feb-19. Even after numerous follow up also I haven't got the product delivered as of 8th Mar-19(which is more than a week from the day of expected delivery). The branch is rejecting my calls now. The customer care is pathetic and won't solve any problem and won't even try to. The usual acting they do is pretending they are not able to hear anything. I have already paid the full amount also. Now I am starting to wonder will I ever get my product.
            Paid online on 6/3/19. Item delivered on 9/3 with a date of installation of 11/3. However, till date the installation has not happened. Customer care is not helpful at all. Gave me number of someone who will come to install but he's saying he is busy. I'm so frustrated with this whole buying experience. Advise no one to buy products from Royal Oak

Royaloak Furniture — order no: roy0013945 - no delivery of product & no update - worst customer care

Date: 01-march-19,
              Visakhapatnam.

1. The managing director & managing/designated partners,
              (Mr. Subramaniam mathan, mr. Vijai subraminam, vijai maheswari & others)
              M/s royaloak furniture india llp.,
              6th floor, 15/1, outer ring road, dodda banasawadi
              Bangalore north
              Bangalore district
              Karnataka, india - 560043

2. The head of department (On-line sales) as on...

Royaloak Furniture — received defective product

We recently purchased 3seater recliner.The qulaity of product is very much different from what we have seen in the showroom.we raised a complaint immediately to the customer care. After multiple followers the technician visted us and confirmed that we have received a defective product. We have been asking for a replacement from that day.But ther was no proper response from 20days....

So here it goes. We enquired thoroughly with the customer care before ordering a product online and its obvious everyone would check for the return policy. Before buying the product, the customer service gave enough confidence to order and bragged about the return policy.
              With the trust that was built, we went ahead and ordered the product online.

However, once we raised a concern and requested for returning the product as it was a cheap quality and damaged, we got one line response stating “once product is delivered and installed, it cant be returned” i just laughed out loud and wondered where is the world would anyone return a product without seeing the condition of it. Plus online world runs successfully as there is flexibility to return/exchange the product you buy.

Anyways, with my response to that one line response from their customer care, they looped someone in and asked to address the concern, and its been 5 days since and there no response.

I have called the customer service a number of times and they repeat a slogan "once installed they wont take the product back" and they commit stating the online team will reach out in an hour or end of the day and so on but there is absolutely no response. They also have the audacity to be blunt with the customer but expect the customer to be polite. How much once can keep calm while havent spent so much money and they have such lethargic customer service team.

My request is to take the product back and refund the amount. The product literally is like some refurbished one and doesn’t even look leather. The price paid is inr 60, 000

Order id: roy0013808
              Date of delivery: feb 11, 2019
              Date of installation: feb 12, 2019
              Return request raised: feb 13, 2019
              Mar 05, 2019
              Updated by csubramani
              The online team has not made further efforts to look into my request. They just repeat a slogan "once installed there is no option to return". There is absolutely no effort from the team to understand the concern and resolve. This show how insensitive their team is. The online shopping on Royal Oak is totally a forum for them to cheat and loot people by delivering their damaged products. This is the way they get rid of their damaged products and still make money.
              Mar 06, 2019
              Updated by csubramani
              Today one of the Relationship Manager states, that he will send a technician to fix the damage. So basically i am supposed to repair the damaged product and keep it at home. Now isnt this a total scam?

From all the complaints i have seen am 100% sure they use this online website of theirs to sell all the damaged products and then dont replace or refund the amount when customer raises concerns.

Its been over 30 days now, and this is still not resolved. They also have enormous amount of guts to be rude despite of the fact the fault is theirs.
              Queen bed damaged item supplied not installed. Very poor quality.

Royaloak Furniture — non delivery of product and no response to complaint or request for refund

[protected]@royaloakindia.com

Order successfully placed.

We are pleased to confirm your order no roy0013758

Delivery address

Name : radhakrishna gunta,
                Address : 7-8-10/4 harbour park road, near...

Royaloak Furniture — issues with daffodil recliner

I purchased a daffodil 2s recliner around a month back and started facing issues within a few days. I visited their store and was told to reach out to the customer service via mail/phone. I have already sent many mails and called them several times but they don't seem to be courteous enough to resolve my issue. A perfect example of poor customer service....

Royaloak Furniture — dining set not delivered yet after 4 months of booking

I have booked max dining set on september but it's not delivered when ever i call the response is that product out of stock. When you are not able to deliver on right time is waste of time and money to take the orders.
                Experiencing one of the worst customer experience in my life with royak oak.
                Even the executives are not responding well to the queries.

Please call : [protected]...

Purchased Max dining set from Royal Oak Banaswadi on 3rd Nov18 and they promise to deliver by 20th Nov18 however we are still yet o receive the product today 7th feb19 when call the customer care they keep telling no stock and when call the showroom manager he keeps giving false promises as few more days and now its almost going to be 6 months for a dining set to be delivered. Please help us in getting our product.
                Feb 7, 2019
                How can it beark.as resolved when it is not resolved kindlybdo the needful
                Feb 07, 2019
                Updated by arju tina
                Not resolved
                Apr 25, 2019
                RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response
                I have not received my order ROY0013743
                Placed on Feb 5th. Let me know on my furniture as it's already paid.
                No update is given since Sunday Feb 10th

Royaloak Furniture — dining table furniture not received booked 5 month back

Purchased Max dining set from Royal Oak Banaswadi on 3rd Nov18 and hey promise to deliver by 20th Nov18 however we are still yet o receive the product today 7th feb19 when call the customer care keep telling no stock and when call the showroom manager he keeps giving false promises as few more days andd now its almost going to be 6 months for a dining set to be delivered. Please help us in getting our product....

Royaloak Furniture — spring mattress

I've been the most loyal customer towards royal oak... I have always trusted the quality of the products available in royal oak... However, i am so much disappointed to have received the mattress which is causing so much discomfort. Not only is it causing discomfort but all o[censored]s at home are suffering with neck sprain and back pain which ideally should not be happening. I'm totally broken for having spent rs.11, 000 for a mattress...

Royaloak Furniture — poor quality wooden dining table

I purchased wooden dinning table for and its chairs for 35k from roaloak and it got delivered on 23-Jan-2019.

When technician assembled, I realised that the product delivered is of very poor quality. There are many white patches and defects with no wooden polish applied. The item which was displayed in Koramangala RoalOak showroom was good in condition and well polished.

When I called customer on 23-Jan-2019,...

Royaloak Furniture — order cancellation but refund not initiated - order no.1819045045

Dear team,

I have purchased 14 furniture items worth rs.2, 24, 664/- through royaloak er ring road, doddabansawadi showroom, opp. Ast conventional hall, bangalore (Order number: [protected]) on 1st nov 2018 which was supposed to be delivered by 10th sep 2018 as per the billing invoice.

Please note this order is placed by me on my name (Vinod kumar) at the banaswadi outerring road branch of royal oak.
                  br...

Royaloak Furniture — worst service

Don't order something from RoyalOak, i want it immediately .
                  If you have time or to be correct enough free time to continuously follow up
                  and wait up 2 month for a product please go ahead.
                  I am not getting any response from team. when ever i call they will say we are looking into it. I have ordered from RoyalOak
                  one of the support member told, we don't have option to take product back from my location.
                  I...