RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (398)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

I playing cash game since onemonth but suddenly two days back my account has closed so please reopen my account. 120rs in...

Kyc not open plz kindly help me...
Kyc not open
May 16, 2020
Updated by Rojar King
Kyc not open plz kindly help

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We do understand your concern that you're facing issues. We request you to email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

RummyCircle Support.

My rummy circle account closed plese my rummy circle account open immediately
    Kalpe2218874
    May 16, 2020
    Updated by Kalpe2218874
    my rummy circle account closed plese my rummy circle account open immediately & My rummy circle account balance is blown automatically. Please help me to get that balance back.

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please contact our support team directly at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email id & player details to look into the issue.

Please note, we strictly communicate on emails as at times we need confidential details and documents to investigate the issue. We respond to every email we receive within a maximum 3hours.

My id ace281173.
      My account was locked and theyvare saying that i was colluded with other.
      If that is true please check my account I only lost money. There is no win.
      They are not properly responding to the user.
      I understood that i lost money due to unfair games from rummy circle.
      Unlock my account or transfer my money.

RummyCircle Support Team

My original dob is 11/02/1997 but i submitted 11/02/2017 so please resolv this problem
        Wrong date of birth submitted

RummyCircle Support.

My account closed for security reasons my account money is 500 rupees if you do no reopen I will go for court for complaint and definitely action for yours company
          Unable to play table and tournaments and withdraw

Hello sir,

Sir, i have 437.46 rs in my account and it has been blocked since07.05.2020 to till date and i...

I have been trying to play cash games, but am unable to do so.

I have enough cash, but none of the games open up for me.

My id is chrisanand.

I have entered my personal information before with my son name previously. The name entered before is different from my account holder name. So i tried to withdraw amount through online transfer using the options provided. The name has been mismatched with the bank account id proof. I need to update the personal information to withdraw amount. I must know that whether it is safe to upload id proof including account number details. There are many scams going around.. There are easy way to deposit amount to play rummy through online transfer.. But why there are so many steps to withdraw amount.. Clarify shortly as soon as possible
              May 15, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RummyCircle Support.

Name.s.m.indira priyadharshini. Gender-female. Dob-19/11/1988. Please my personal detail changes.

RummyCircle Support.

I have complain many times but my problem is not solved. So you can connect my old email address to my account please. Because of this iam unable to play the game and also iam not withdrawn my amount. So please solve my issues..

RummyCircle Support.

My rummy circle account was locked yesterday for security reasons I couldn't play cash game and withdraw my cash form my account help me to reopen my account. my registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Contact [protected]
                      Username is Dinesh 1280

RummyCircle Support Team

I want play this game please help me with Balence in my rummyaccount please help me sir

My rummy circle is closed and reopen my account my phone number is. [protected]
                          May 13, 2020
                          Reopen my rummycircieaccount mymail I'd is. [email protected] And phone number is. 9849636471
                          May 10, 2020
                          Updated by ramgotti
                          My rummycircie account is closed and reopen my account please
                          May 10, 2020
                          Updated by ramgotti
                          Reopen my account in rummycircie account

Please my account open

My account Zala872511 close please my account open
                              my account close
                              May 18, 2020
                              Updated by Zala872511
                              My account Zala872511 close

May 07, 2020
                                Updated by Mahesh Gangolu
                                My account need to acctavate

Unfortunately I submitted my kyc details in my rummy circle account and my husband's account so I got blocked my husband's kyc blocked...so kindly please activate kyc verification... please resolve my problem

Change personal information