RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (387)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Last few months i am having and using this account.. Even n number of transactions done with this account.. But recent transaction refno: 22406240 rejected by rummycircle. Due to other account also having same withdraw account.. After that i changed to other account.. I sent details through registered my mail.. Still issue is not resolved.. Please reply back soon..

Venkatesan. Krishna
Jun 07, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please contact our support team directly at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email id & player details to look into the issue.

Please note, we strictly communicate on emails as at times we need confidential details and documents to investigate the issue. We respond to every email we receive within a maximum 3hours.

RummyCircle Support Team

Please tell me how to reopen my id? My id is sanaton
    Complaining about re open id
    Jun 07, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We do understand your concern that you're facing issues. We request you to email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

RummyCircle Support.

My account not play cash games or not withdrawal
      Plz sir reopen my account plz
      My name gulsan
      My adheer card
      Jun 06, 2020

RummyCircle Support Team

I am getting an error attached below
        My11circle
        Jun 05, 2020

Thank you!

RummyCircle Support.

My phone number is [protected]. Kindly delete my number because i am getting so many messages from rummycircle and now i am fed up by receiving that messages. It's my humble request to delete my given number from rummy circle.
          I shall be very thankful to you.
          Jun 02, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We understand your concern. Kindly email us with your registered mobile number at [protected]@rummycircle.com. We will get it checked for you.

RummyCircle Support.

I was playing rummycircle in last month onward. But suddenly when i tried log into my account, it shows that my account has closed. And there is about 600 rupees in my account. So please reopen my account as soon as possible. I have no idea why my account has been closed.

Please see solution to my problem as soon as possible. Or else we may have to meet in the court and file a case on your company.

My username is lucif2088937
            Email id :[protected]@gmail.com
            Jun 5, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We request you to email us at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

RummyCircle Support

I cannot play cash games and money not withdrawal

Mahirkhan8600's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 7, 2020
              Not answering
              My ID proof not verified under review

My user name joao 23, pls increased my add cash limit rs 9000 daily i m frusted to send u message again and again. Why not response my email to increase the limit how many times i send you the message. I m playing from 2015... What is this why you taking so long time.. So many msg i m sending to rummy circle mail but not still increased.

RummyCircle Support Team

I send so many email to rummy circle but not resolved my problem. Last time i decreased my cash limi bymistake i write 2000 instead of 9000.. I humble resquest to increase my add cash daily limit rs 9000.. I m fair gambler.. Pls resolve my problem.

RummyCircle Support Team

I joao23 request you that kindly upgrate my limit rs. 9000 nine thousand daily limit. Its my humble requst. Pls make as soon as. Thank you

RummyCircle Support Team

Hi sir please my email verficaesion not case games my email guru[protected]@gmail.com

Greetings from RummyCircle!

We understand that you're facing issues with email validation. Please write us at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

RummyCircle Support Team.

I am kiran madanapalli.

Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
                        Mobile number:- [protected]

I finished my kyc 29th may 2020. Played only 4 games. On 30th may 2020 i came to know that my account is blocked. I didn't done anything wrong. Please address my issuue
                        my rummycircle username:- evilist account blocked

RummyCircle Support Team
                        Rummycircle mere Number se chalu karwaye sir

Kindly change my account name because i couldn't do kyc verification.
                          Currently the name is kings layer.
                          Change the name to raja kaliyappan.

RummyCircle Support.

Dear sir kindly change my name from kings layer to raja kaliyappan. Because i couldn't do kyc verification

RummyCircle Support.

I send email to rummy circle no one can solve. Pls kindly decresed my cash limit Rs.2000/- two thousand only daily. I m losing lost of money in rummy circle

RummyCircle Support Team

I'm santosh my account user name sanru668 my password is [protected]@ but not login please my account open support me

Dear sir/ madam
                                  I am playing rummy circle since 4 days i notice when i lose the game they deduct my balance but when i win then i see on the transaction history i see they are showing me i lose. They are fraud and cheater they are just looting money. You should banned this type of cheating game.
                                  You shame rummy circle.
                                  My rummy circle id is: biswaspartha
                                  My contact no:[protected]
                                  May 28, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my rummy circle account my user name is anil2041057 this account permanent blocked my id is [protected]@gmail.com i have two multiple account this account permanent blocked him sir old my rummy circle account is user name is ramadevi6605 my id [protected]@gmail.com please reopening please help me sir
                                    May 28, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Sir my rummy circle account user name is anil2041057 this permanent blocked him this id is [protected]@gmail.com my old rummy circle account is user name is ramadevi6605 this id is [protected]@gmail.com please reopening please help me sir
                                    RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, May 28, 2020

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please contact our support team directly at [email protected] with your registered email id & player details to look into the issue.

Please note, we strictly communicate on emails as at times we need confidential details and documents to investigate the issue. We respond on every email we receive within maximum 3hours.

Hi sir my user name is sunil.b1835
                                      Sir, i have 700 rs in my account and it has been blocked since Jan 2020 to till...