RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Sep 27, 2022
Complaints 1967

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 45

RummyCircle.com — kyc blocked/rejected & amount 255 deducted & couldn't play any cash games

My username - prade2007046

My query was i did wrong kyc with my wife adhar details as rummy account was mine and by mistakenly given her and it showing kyc blocked showing existing details already with other account

Hence i want to revise the documents with my bank details and adhar but it asking to contact customer care

Moreover night my closing rummy balance was 555 something but in the morning...

Plz unblock my rummy circle account my. Favorite cash game not playing in fair play unblock my account
Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

RummyCircle.com — my rummy circle account suspension

Hi team,

User id: chand3032187
    My account was suspended without any reason when i wrote a mail to "[protected]@rummycircle.com" below response, when i asked them what kind irregularities i got no response after that there was total 23000/- amount in my account, without any reason they simply suspended, i was played only one to one points rummy, i didn't committ any fraud, please remove the suspension on my account. Allow...

I am requesting for my mail id which is registered with the username (Raj4732002). I have been stoped using this account long back but again i want reuse the account. I am asking this by sending the mails to [protected]@rummycircle.com but there is no response.
    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my account with the withdrawable amount 6000. However i'm unable to do so. I get blocked player error. Please look into this.

Username dinesh94439

RummyCircle.com — Rummy circle is ruining my family

My father is addicted to this family breaking and peace ruining website 'Rummycircle.com". There is no peace in my house ever since this website trapped my father. There is not a single day in my house that goes without fights, because my father is addicted to this unethical website that traps people in the name of easy name.
        Please do something before my family is ruined....

Hi sir i love rummy but my rummycircle account is closed please reopen my accounts my mobile number is [protected] my email id [protected]@gmail.com my username jspriyan please please help me
        Jul 09, 2020
        Updated by Prakash lourdu
        Reopen my rummycircle account

Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via email and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

I am a small stake player with id murty1157 in Rummy Circle since 2016.
          Even though I lost a considerable amount in all these years, but I really
          enjoyed the cash games.

In May first week I requested rummycircle to hold my account for 15 days
          due to my personal reasons, whereas rummy circle had closed my account
          murty1157 permanently. I request many times to re-activate my account and
          I was...
          Sir my old email id not working my google account. Please. Sir my old email id [protected]@gmail.com. Change and add to my new email id [protected]@gmail.com. Please solution my this problem sir....
          Hi my account id is karthic220.
          Few days ago i started playing cash games in rummycircle.com. Unexpectedly i got a notice this morning
          Which said that
          Your account was closed and cannot play anymore. Also
          I got a reply that multiple account' as the reason from the support side.

But really i don't have any other active account in that game site as they replied.
          Current issue is still i...

Cheng's my mobile number
          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thanks for writing in. Please share the details of your query along with your username and email address with us via email and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle

I am upload wrong date of birth (12/12/2002) new birth day date (12/12/2001)
            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to help. Please share your username and registered email address with us via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look into it at the earliest.

Team RummyCircle

My name was mismatch on the kyc. There are no option to change my kyc or name or bank details. When am going to do withdraw please contact [protected]@rummycircle.com. When am doing to the same email i'd there are no resolve sollution
              RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. In order to resolve your issue, please provide us with your username and registered email address. We'll get it checked for you.

Greetings of the day

Emai id :- [protected]@gmail.com
                Username:- prawinfocuz

According to your statement you have said my account linked with multiple accounts so it's against your terms and conditions.

So my question is below

1) then why you allowed me to create another account?
                2) why you confirmed my kyc is verified?
                3) why you...

Sir, due to some technical problems my account has been blocked since today. So kindly release my account.
                I have more than 15000 in my account with an withdrawal pending request 15000.
                User name:james khamai
                Email :[protected]@gmail.com

Team RummyCircle.

Please response and my problems solved 🙏🙏 please
                  RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please let us know your specific query along with your username and registered email address via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle

Majhe account close jhale ahe tri aapn majhe account open krun dyave majhya account la 196 rs rkkm ahe ti part dyavi please support kra
                    Hi!

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your username and registered email address details with us via mail at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it right away.

Team RummyCircle.

Hi sir my id krish 2237405 was not login l have a balance on this game id. L have two account 1st _ krish 2754177.2nd_krish2237405 the 2n3 account was close bye the my request but 1st account was not login
                      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we'd like to help. Kindly send us details along with your username and registered email address via email [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will look at it at the earliest.

Cash withdrawal no

Team RummyCircle.

My username is asish2307 and my emailid is [protected]@gmail.com and please help to reopen my account