Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Safexpress Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 13

Sir, Our consignment number 97366517 booked on 21st July and arrived at Coimbatore on the 25th July. On the 27th evening a person called but no sign of him. On 28th we had called up your local office on mob.no.[protected], the lady assured us that it w'd be delivered on 29th. on the 29th your delivery person mob.no, [protected] called us and promised to deliver the parcel. Later on he asked us if we could go over to NGGO colony and collect...

It has been very often that Safexpress takes way too long to deliver even for simple deliveries like Mumbai to Kolhapur.

My waybill no. is 96095166. I don't think I will ever be chosing Safexpress for consignment deliveries now on.

Their service is very slow and pathetic.
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

I just received my parcel today, 29th July, 2021.The parcel received was damaged and beyond usage. The guitar is broken from middle and can't be used again. The waybill number is 96096033. Therefore, I request a refund for the damage ensued during delivery.
    Aug 31, 2021
    Jul 30, 2021
    Safexpress Customer Care's response
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

My self niranjan rath Bhubaneswar odisha waybill no 96628121 booking firozabad
      3 days before arrived in Bhubaneswar no msg no contact any person matrial urgent I have contact all number switchd off what type off services your service are problem then close safexpress ...your service vry poor iam sad nd not interested further booking
      Mob-[protected]/[protected] plz send me details nd quick delivered
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my consignment bearing number 95832143 was booked on 19 July for destination manali but despite 11 days it hasn’t reached till date while other service provider like Delhivery they deliver it in 5 days
        And no one is answerable for delay. I have given instructions to company to blacklist your company specifically for me as I don’t want my goods to be sent by your company.
        Thanks and regards
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel number 94086335 was supposed to reach me on Monday but it’s stuck in Siliguri since 24 Jul and no one is responding…..Plz help

Safexpress — Payment

Sir we have paid extra ti safe express account through online payment, vut due to misunderstanding we paid extra than the amount that's being asked to pay for the delivery charges shown in the ewaybill. But it's been more than a months we got no positive reply from their sides. We paid it on 16th July 2021. We have queried and send emial as well to safe express but no result...

While transferring cartons and bags in between city ranchi and Delhi, expensive glass plates and hard plastic plates and bowls are damaged and broken into pieces. I’m really disappointed and want refund of the same immediately.
            Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
            Smritij21's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
            Waybill number - 96679768, Date - 13/07/21, contact details - 9873497168
            Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2021
            Thank you for sharing the details, we are looking into the matter, your issue will be resolved soon.

Our consignment was lost by Safe Express team during Transit in the month of April 2021, the lost and non traceable information was provided only after we chased for the non-delivery of the shipment by the end of may 2021, However finally Safe Team confirmed on 03rd Jun 2021 the shipment was lost during transit and will settled the claim according to the company policy
              We are chasing on email from 16th June for the update on the claim /settlement, Bur there is no response from any of your team till date, daily iam sending reminders but they don't even have a courtesy to at least call back and inform the status or respond the email

even though it was a small consignment, we have lost our reputation with our customer and confidence /trust on Safe Express
              Now i am writing to grievances team, hope we can get it solved at the earliest
              Thanks and Regards
              Satheesh Kumar - Manager | Logistics
              MMD Heavy Machinery (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
              satheesh.[protected]@mmdindia.com
              Aug 23, 2021
              Jul 23, 2021
              Safexpress Customer Care's response
              Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.

Sir I have booked my luggage consignment number 89806362. From Deoghar to Nelamangala bangalore. When I received my luggage at my address I found all boxes are tharased and beatten from outside like as no care has been taken by safexpress. I have thought of a best mover and packers company but I was wrong ??????
                I have attached photo of it.my mobile number is [protected]. kindly do the needful.
                Aug 22, 2021
                Safexpress Customer Care's response
                Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time, your issue will be resolved soon.

My delievery reciept number is [protected].& way bill number is 87417888. The date of the incident is 29/06/21 to 16/07/21 .We have recievd my bundle is 17/07/21.We have 14 pcs less recieved and the total pcs are 351and i recieved 337 pcs only.
                  We have written on l r also that parcel are open and same photos have been whatsapp to mr.Pramod.
                  Value of the goods recieved less-8405/-
                  Aug 19, 2021
                  Safexpress Customer Care's response
                  We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

The courier has been there for two days. They haven't called me until today.It took only 5 days to reach Kannur(Destination) from Gujarat but they say it even takes 4 days for them to deliver to my house which is 10 km away.

Way Bill Number : 96699370
                    Office : Safexpress Pvt Ltd
                    Edakkad By Pass Road, near by Raaz Palace, Edakkad, Kerala 670663
                    Safexpress Customer Care's response

While we transferred our goods from Safexpress we received damaged screen led smart tv of ours
                      Waybill id 96080360

Our VU Smart LED TV got damaged
                        Waybill Number 96080360
                        Aug 21, 2021
                        Safexpress Customer Care's response

While transferred our led smart tv it got damaged
                          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We received damaged screen led tv while transferred our goods from Safexpress to other city
                            Safexpress Customer Care's response

I send a materials through your kolkata office to aizal ( pin 796701 ) on 27/04/2021 paid basis. ( paid 3384 inr in your kolkata office ).
                              but till today the material does not received by the party.
                              whats happened with my material, please solved the problem
                              cn.no. 92720086
                              Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter. Kindly allow us some time your issue will be resolved soon.

I parceled my bike on 03 Jul 21 from jorhat to Haldwani. I have paid 800 rs for packaging of my bike. I received the bike on 14 Jul 21 but after removing the package, I found that my fuel tank cover was broken.
                                My way Bill no. Is 95054408. My name is ajay Singh Bisht.
                                Jul 14, 2021
                                I have parceled my bike from jorhat to Haldwani. I have also paid Rs 800 for packaging of my bike. When I received my bike, it's fuel tank cover was broken.
                                Jul 15, 2021
                                Jul 15, 2021
                                Updated by [email protected]$(
                                Waybill no. 95054408
                                Contact details [protected]/[protected]

The goods delivered are in damaged condition. This is very poor, unprofessional service.

The delivery guys were so careless and unprofessional, they literally badly handled the courier. All I saw after opening the packed carton boxes with broken items.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Attaching some pictures here.

Safexpress — Unsafexpress - Damaged goods delivered

This company has got its name wrong. They should change it to Unsafexpress. If you want your goods to be delivered in bad shape, damaged, use Safexpress.

My goods worth 75, 000/- got damaged by their poor, unprofessional service.

The delivery boys were so lazy to lift the boxes from their truck but rolled them on the ground which ultimately led to the damage. All I saw after opening the packed carton boxes were...