Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Safexpress Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 9

Safexpress — House hold items damaged.

Refer to Safexpress way waybill number[protected]. It was regarding my household items delivered from Johrat, Assam to Shahjhanpur, UP. During the delivery of items it was found severely damaged which is not acceptable from company. If you people can't deliver it safely than stop or either close this company because there is nothing safe, even a iron trunk. See photos att. I want you people to look into this matter. As it is not acceptable...

Parcel dispatched from Udaipur to Bikaner through jaipur route on 27.10.2021 but parcel was not forwarded to Bikaner from Jaipur hub

And no satisfactory answered by the Bikaner courier person

Yours faithfully
Lavish goyal
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — I got my consignment in very very bad condition

This is regarding my consignment with way bill no. 98438047, I shipped it from Hyderabad on 8th October and I got my consignment on 29 October, after 20 days. Although the agent told me that it will reach destination in one week but it didn't, they were simply making fool out of me that your consignment got stuck here and there and fooling me, telling all the nonsense reason. Also the agent at Hyderabad told me that he will wrap my trolly...
    My waybill 99944116 parcel reached hyderabad hub on 25th oct and this is not delivered yet to my address. I contacted customer care and they never got back to me with the update.

Let me know how long you want me to wait for the parcel?...

We are from Paras Motors, Baramati.
    Date of incident - 25/10/2021.
    Client no - [protected]
    We have ordered important part of vehicle [ DIFFRENTIAL CARRIER ASSEMBLY ] on 25/10/2021 but still material not dispatched from pune

The vehicle is under load condition
    so do the needfull
    please send part as early as possible we are waiting for part
    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My waybill number is 97835149. My parcel arrived at its destination in imphal l, 5 days back but they are not delivering. I spoke to their costumer care but they said they will pass on the msg. From last 3 days i was speaking to the in charge of safexpress in imphal Mr. Sri Ram, but he is saying he had told the workers but they are not delivering. Now whom should I contact. My husband is in army and he needs his uniform urgently.

Safexpress — Worst service ever

It's been 2 month I am waiting for my stuff to reach but still i am waiting... World most bad service provider is safexpress. No response from your side... Way bill no is 97867788. I m tired waiting. I contactnso many times but your customer support is worst. Please get my product reach me soon...

Safexpress — Goods not deliver

Way Bill No 99070510
        My shipment, as per the tracking ID, has reached Nagoan Assam on 11.10.2021, the actual destination is Haflong NC Hills, pin 788819. It's already 16 days But, Safex express has not yet delivered it to my home. I have been calling its Nagoan branch relentlessly for days and nobody answers my call. I also filed a complaint through their customer care service more then six time, yet nobody has emailed or messaged...
        There were 3 items(20kg carton) that were parceled from Bangalore to Jamshedpur.

My waybill number : 97859874

Out of three, I received one correct and two wrong parcels containing clothes and other items.

Please look into the issue.

Thanks....

Safexpress — My luggage not yet delivered

Please deliver my luggage...

Safexpress — Bike received in damaged condition waybill no 97826261

Visor and back mudguard of bike received in damaged condition on 24 Oct 21 at 1140hrs waybill no. 97826261

Further photos are hereby attached...

Safexpress — Shipment with waybill no 85881035 undelivered

My shipment, as per the tracking ID, has reached Siliguri on 19.10.2021, the actual destination where it was supposed to be posted. But, Safex express has not yet delivered it to my home. I have been calling its Siliguri branch relentlessly for days and nobody answers my call. I also filed a complaint through their customer care service yet nobody has emailed or messaged me regarding the status of my complaint. I am worried about whether...

Safexpress — Delay in Delivery and no update: Waybill #95109970

Easy2Move service #95109970 was picked up on 14th October, 2021. The courier has been in transit for the past week. Last tracking update was on 19th October, 2021 where it was stated there was a vehicle breakdown in Nagpur. On calling the customer care yesterday the courier has already reached Hyderabad. Tried calling the customer care for an update, no calls went through and got disconnected automatically.
        Tracking updates as of...

Hello
        This is regarding

Waybill# : 98130324
        Origin : AHMEDABAD
        Destination : POONA

Dispatched on Oct 8, 2021 from Ahmedabad and as per tracking, on 13th OCT it showing Arrived at PUNE City

But still it is not delivered to me on my address. It almost 12 days now after dispatch and I already paid the amount for this product.

This is not acceptable and not a professional behavior of courier company. Deliver my product safely and without damage as soon as possible

status date event
        IN-TRANSIT 08/10/2021 10:01:39 PM Consignment Arrived at AHMEDABAD
        BOOKED 08/10/2021 12:00:00 AM Waybill Generated at AHMEDABAD

Contact : Nilesh - [protected]
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please accept our sincere apologies. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Safexpress — T-shirts - got wet and dirty.

Our consignment get wet and dirty. We lost around 2.5 lakhs. Because of this carelessness. We need to sort out this. We are you to take action against this issues. This is the way safeexpress is working?

We lost all goods. We need compensation for this. We are being doing around 2 years with safeexpress. But this time was very bad. We attached the photo's for your reference. We need to sort this problem ASAP.
          Contact...

Safexpress — Delayed delivery of materials

Sir/Ma'am,
          I want to say that our supplier dispatched 100 kg Flavors from DAMAN to MEDCHAL Secunderabad on 13.10.2021 by Safe Express materials has arrived at Hyderabad on 17-Oct-21 evening Waybill No.98776641
          but we are continuous follow for delivery last 2 days with your Customer Care and Local office but till now Materials is not delivered at plant due to this materials shortage we are going to shut the plant from Today...

Sir/Ma'am,
          I have booked my package through safexpress dated 5.10.2021. After tracking the shipment through waybill no. 98438018 repeatedly, I am finding that my shipment is on Hyderabad till today. The guy who came to pick my shipment told that luggage will be delivered by one week at most. All my clothes and important things are on the bag. This is really ridiculous and unexpected service from safexpress side.

Kindly look forward this matter as a priority basis and resolve ASAP.
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a consignment (weigh 45 kg) from Anand, Gujarat to Ranchi, Jharkhand through your farm. But the charges are apparently very high.i.e. Rs4, 425 (way bill no[protected].
            My delivery address is -
            Ajay Kr Mehta,
            S/o Sh Santosh Mehta,
            VPO - Sonahatu, via-Bundu,
            Ranchi, Jharkhand.
            I request you to kindly revise your way and a justified amt be demanded.
            Thanking you,
            Yours,
            Manoj Kumar Mehta,
            Mob n0- [protected]
            Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
            Manoj Kr Mehta's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 6, 2021
            My contact no is 6297931466 and way bill no is 99005639 dated 8.10.21

Sir/Ma'am,
              I want to say that I send my luggage from Hyderabad to SHILLONG, by safe express having way bill no. 98438047. On 8th October and your agent said that it will reach in 1 week to my destination place ie Shillong. But now I am tracking my order on 18th October and it is still showing status that the luggage is still in Hyderabad. When I called the agent on 16 at Hyderabad, he is continuously saying that it will reach Shillong tomorrow. Then again I called on 17 he again said that he doesn't have any updates but it will reach by tomorrow, again when I called today on 18th he said it will take another 2 days. I think he is just making fool out of me. I just want to say that there are some important government documents in that which I need urgently by 19 October. Please take it seriously as I am in urgent need of those documents and try to give me updates regarding my luggage. And send it by tomorrow anyhow.
              Ashwani k Rohit's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 22, 2021
              As per your reply on my complaint, you said that my consignment will be shipped quickly on urgent request. But today on Tracking through my way bill no. 98438047, it is still in Hyderabad and not yet shipped from there. This is something reat ridiculous from safe express, you are not trust worthy at all. I am going to do an FIR, moreover I will make sure that none of any employee from my organisation should ship anything from safe express in future.
              Take it seriously, just send my luggage by any means till Sunday to Shillong, otherwise I am going to take strict action mind it.
              We are sorry to hear that. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Safexpress — Waybill no.97578672 haven't got my parcel yet

My Waybill number.97578672 I had booked this courier service on Dated. 29.09.2021 from Khurja (U.P) to Berhampur (Odisha).It is showing from 10.10.2021 that it has reached in Berhampur hub but after that you are not updating or delivering my parcel till date.

I have continuosly follow up with safexpress customer care for delivering parcel. But ther was no positive response from your side.
                Requested...