Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 12

Safexpress — Shipment not delivered-95166624

The shipment (waybill no.[protected] sent on 22nd July 2021 from Delhi to Mangalore hasn't been delivered as on 3rd August 2021.
The shipment reached Hubli(Karnataka) on 26th July 2021 and hasn't moved since then as shown in their portal. It's been over 10 days since the shipment left Delhi.
The customer care number is always busy, nobody replies on their customer care email, their supervisors don't pick up calls, their phones...

02 steel box are damaged and one bycycles brake is worn-out and one bycycles bell is not found. i not satisfied with your service. And also late delivery of consignment.
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I need compensation to do regain my both damaged items in earlier condition.my mobile number is [protected] and consignment number 94038980OVeS
Safexpress Customer Care's response, Aug 2, 2021
We have noted your complaint and have escalated it to the concerned department, kindly allow us some time your issue will be resolved soon.
NO output received from your company against MY complaint numberCOM[protected] till date. Please inform about our issue
वैश्य's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2021
Please provide information about the complaint number COM20210802000752 for our further action

I parceled my bike from Kerala to West Bengal particularly in Siliguri(Refer:[protected]. I got my bike in bad condition. I cared my bike very much and was looking like new. But my heart was broken when I saw following defects
    1. Bend on left side of handle bar.
    2. Indicator switch complaint.(Left side).
    3. Back mudguard hard pressed and become flat
    4. Odometer glass scratched.
    I contacted the people of safeexpress but they’re not responding. Please do necessary thing. I need compensation to do regain my bike in earlier condition.
    My name: Roshen philip Alex
    ph:[protected]
    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your waybill number and contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

My product has arrived but not delivered yet Arrived date -24/07/2021 and today is 30/07/2021
      My humble request to you plz arrange as soon as possible
      Than you
      Munish Pandey
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My way will no is 97363560 plz tell me as soon as possible...
      Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2021
      We would request you to share your contact number as well so that we can escalate the issue further.

My consignment number is 94038980 bookedon0 08 July from srinagar j and k to Tezpur Assam . which is not delivered till date. the consignment is reached at yourTezpur office on 28 July. But the consignment is not delivered till date. I was facing some problem due to non delivery of consignment and I reached with family before 03 days past. I booked the consignment for early delivery. Your J&k branch telling me for delivery time is maximum 14 days. But the items is not delivered within 23 days. The lockdown is opened from 28 July for fix timing. Please delivered the consignment at the earliest. Please instruct your Tezpur branch for early delivery
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.
        Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2021
        Kindly share your contact details so that we can connect with you.

Sir, Our consignment number 97366517 booked on 21st July and arrived at Coimbatore on the 25th July. On the 27th evening a person called but no sign of him. On 28th we had called up your local office on mob.no.[protected], the lady assured us that it w'd be delivered on 29th. on the 29th your delivery person mob.no, [protected] called us and promised to deliver the parcel. Later on he asked us if we could go over to NGGO colony and collect...

It has been very often that Safexpress takes way too long to deliver even for simple deliveries like Mumbai to Kolhapur.

My waybill no. is 96095166. I don't think I will ever be chosing Safexpress for consignment deliveries now on.

Their service is very slow and pathetic.
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — Damaged parcel delivery

I just received my parcel today, 29th July, 2021.The parcel received was damaged and beyond usage. The guitar is broken from middle and can't be used again. The waybill number is 96096033. Therefore, I request a refund for the damage ensued during delivery....

My self niranjan rath Bhubaneswar odisha waybill no 96628121 booking firozabad
            3 days before arrived in Bhubaneswar no msg no contact any person matrial urgent I have contact all number switchd off what type off services your service are problem then close safexpress ...your service vry poor iam sad nd not interested further booking
            Mob-[protected]/[protected] plz send me details nd quick delivered
            Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my consignment bearing number 95832143 was booked on 19 July for destination manali but despite 11 days it hasn’t reached till date while other service provider like Delhivery they deliver it in 5 days
              And no one is answerable for delay. I have given instructions to company to blacklist your company specifically for me as I don’t want my goods to be sent by your company.
              Thanks and regards
              Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel number 94086335 was supposed to reach me on Monday but it’s stuck in Siliguri since 24 Jul and no one is responding…..Plz help
                Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Safexpress — Payment

Sir we have paid extra ti safe express account through online payment, vut due to misunderstanding we paid extra than the amount that's being asked to pay for the delivery charges shown in the ewaybill. But it's been more than a months we got no positive reply from their sides. We paid it on 16th July 2021. We have queried and send emial as well to safe express but no result...

While transferring cartons and bags in between city ranchi and Delhi, expensive glass plates and hard plastic plates and bowls are damaged and broken into pieces. I’m really disappointed and want refund of the same immediately.
                  Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
                  Smritij21's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
                  Waybill number - 96679768, Date - 13/07/21, contact details - 9873497168
                  Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2021
                  Thank you for sharing the details, we are looking into the matter, your issue will be resolved soon.

Safexpress — Consignment Lost - Way Bill No. 93293345

Our consignment was lost by Safe Express team during Transit in the month of April 2021, the lost and non traceable information was provided only after we chased for the non-delivery of the shipment by the end of may 2021, However finally Safe Team confirmed on 03rd Jun 2021 the shipment was lost during transit and will settled the claim according to the company policy
                    We are chasing on email from 16th June for the update on the claim...

Safexpress — Damage luggage received

Sir I have booked my luggage consignment number 89806362. From Deoghar to Nelamangala bangalore. When I received my luggage at my address I found all boxes are tharased and beatten from outside like as no care has been taken by safexpress. I have thought of a best mover and packers company but I was wrong ??????
                    I have attached photo of it.my mobile number is [protected]. kindly do the needful....

Safexpress — 14 pcs less received

My delievery reciept number is [protected].& way bill number is 87417888. The date of the incident is 29/06/21 to 16/07/21 .We have recievd my bundle is 17/07/21.We have 14 pcs less recieved and the total pcs are 351and i recieved 337 pcs only.
                    We have written on l r also that parcel are open and same photos have been whatsapp to mr.Pramod.
                    Value of the goods recieved less-8405/-...

Safexpress — Delivery Not Attempted

The courier has been there for two days. They haven't called me until today.It took only 5 days to reach Kannur(Destination) from Gujarat but they say it even takes 4 days for them to deliver to my house which is 10 km away.

Way Bill Number : 96699370
                    Office : Safexpress Pvt Ltd
                    Edakkad By Pass Road, near by Raaz Palace, Edakkad, Kerala 670663...

Safexpress — Led tv screen damaged received

While we transferred our goods from Safexpress we received damaged screen led smart tv of ours
                    Waybill id 96080360...

Safexpress — VU Smart Tv got damaged

Our VU Smart LED TV got damaged
                    Waybill Number 96080360...

While transferred our led smart tv it got damaged