SAMCO Securities Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Sep 11, 2022

File a complaint to SAMCO Securities

Having problems with SAMCO Securities?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SAMCO Securities customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SAMCO Securities

SAMCO Securities Website

SAMCO Securities Head Office Address

1004 - A, 10th Floor, Naman Midtown - A Wing, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road
Mumbai City District

SAMCO Securities Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

SAMCO Securities reviews & complaints page 3

My demat account is in samco security, i call there customer care about closing my demat account i also mailed them today i. E. 29/03/2017, but they says that sir please send us closer form, i told that pls send me the closer form on my email id, but they are not sending me any closer form. Please close my account with immediate effect. Today i have recd message from our axis bank account that from samco side mendate ref no. Utib[protected] issued to samco securities p l with value of rs.600./- and frequency as and when presented is recd to us processing, but i don't want to continue this account. Please reverse this amount rs.600/- on my axis bank account also.

Sanjay goel
Ds21619
Demat a/c no. [protected]
Mobile no. [protected]
Nov 8, 2017
My complaint has been resolved. thanks a lot SAMCO. Regards, Sanjay Goel
SAMCO Securities Customer Care's response
Mr SANJAY GOEL, for your Query, May I request you to inbox me your Client ID/ registered Mobile number to assist you further. [protected]@samco.in

Samco Securities — Manipulating about Brokerage

My Demat account ID is "DA1906" at Semco securities Ltd.

on the website of samco securities Ltd. "https://www.samco.in/pricing".
    its showing about brokerage Flat Rs. 20 per Executed order or 0.02% which ever is lower.(Save brokerage on low priced stocks by availing the benefit of Rs.20 per executed order or 0.02% (intraday equity & futures) or 0.2% (delivery equity), whichever is lower).

i bought at a...

MY Account Id - DJ8954,
    Maine apna account closed karne k liye 1month pahle bola tha, per abhi tak closed nahi kiya gaya.
    maine kai baar call karke kaha hai
    but your manger did not done.
    mera phone free nahi hai jo baar baar phone karke ek hi problem k liye call karu ... ...
    account open karne k liye 10 baar call karte hai, per closing per koi response nahi .
    please solved my problem .
    thank u ...
    Jul 13, 2018
    SAMCO Securities Customer Care's response
    Mr JITENDRA, for your Query, May I request you to inbox me your Client ID/ registered Mobile number to assist you further. [protected]@samco.in

Samco Securities — Fund transfer issue

My self Sumit Jain from Aklera Rakasthan.
      Some days back I have opened demate trading account with Samco Securties As DM23349. And for trading purpose i have made a transfer of An amount Rs 5000 to Samco Account (ZSACMODM23349) but have not received the same in my trading account. Though my bank account was debited with Rs 5000.
      I have mailed and called to samco team but the dey replied that they did not get the...

Samco Securities — Fund not received in trading account (Samco)

Dear Sir. My self Sumit jain connected with SAMCO SECURITIES with login ID DM23349 I transferred 5000/- from my linked bank account (CBI )to SAMCO Account mentioned in form and site (Acc. No. ZSAMCO23349 on 02/02/2017 through UPI mode.which is not yet credited to my ID . In-spite of several followups by call and mail, i got the confirmation that the amount was not received to SAMCO SECURITIES however as per my bank statement and duly confirm...

Samco Securities — Referral income

I have requested samco securities many times to release my referral income which i earned from my referred customer to samco but despite many mail still their behaviour is so irresponsible even they dont bother to reply my mail. i request to please forward my complaint to senior management and bring into their knowledge how their staff people are disguising people. why samco has introduced referral system when they are not ready to released...

I m Karan Chawla my id is DK22144 account linked is (Axis bank account number [protected]) I am not getting my amount of 9980 from 13th December last month which I have ask for the payout I have contacted the SAMCO securities more than 40 times but still no solution is found yet every time just one answer from them that we will contact you soon ...The company asked me to send the picture of your cheque book I uploaded it to them more than a week ago but still they are not crediting my amount ..
      Please help me about the issue ..
      Aug 3, 2018
      Jan 06, 2017
      Updated by Karanrks
      I am not getting my amount of 9980 from 13th December last month ... I have contacted them more than 40 times but still no solution is found yet every time just one answer we will contact you soon ...
      SAMCO Securities Customer Care's response
      Mr KARAN, for your Query, May I request you to inbox me your Client ID/ registered Mobile number to assist you further. [protected]@samco.in

Team SAMCO

Samco Reject my DIS so many time and i have to bear cost of courier and also they do this because we keep stock in samco only.

Please do not go if you are trading delivery think in the name of less brokerage we have to stay in doing courier only for each and every request they even do not care when they reject it so many times.

Also they have issue in there software of Ranking i have mail then there is some issue but till they do not reply me.

So I can guess that they are cheating client in the name of ranking and all this features i have proven them there is issue in ranking when call me they inform me that they will call me but till i am waiting
        Hello Mr. Zala C,

Please provide your Client ID or mail us at [protected]@samco.in

Team Samco

I was trading on mcx "zinc expiry 31aug 2016".
          Samco website display daily margin list.
          As per samco website they displayed required margin for intraday rs.15, 575/-for "zinc 16 aug 2016".
          I have rs. 21, 499/- in my trading account without any other position at the time but i was unable to trade because of not available required margin.
          How is it possible if required margin for intraday rs. 15, 575/-...

For better understanding i am attach screen shot please see it.

I suggest everyone don't open demat account in samco.
          Always pay in transaction failed. Second way is do neft for pay in they charge rs.10/- per transaction.

Whenever i call to samco contact number[protected] i have experienced ivr talking with me minimum 6 minutes then disconnect, redial, if connect any how their executive put on hold at least 10 minutes for any small issue. I think they have some benefit from telecom service provider.
          O they do this kind of fraud.

Trading software is also very bad... Never log in fast & never log out proper. Always i have to do shut down my laptop for log out from nest trader.
          Very poor service i have experienced.

In the indian market their are lots of broker firm which is giving best service than samco.
          Please find screen shots attachments.

Thanks...
          Sep 14, 2016
          Updated by Rahul_Pune
          Hi..
          Still not any reply from SAMCO
          Fraud... Theft... I have never seen this kind of service
          Always telephone line busy... Always fund not payin by SAMCO Trading terminal
          This is clearly Fraud... Theft...
          Close my demat & trading account immediately... I have lot of option...
          Better than you...Theft...

Hi my id dd16414 there is some issue in the contract note and profit and loss of 18 august 2016 statement. The contract note shows that the the amount deducted is rs 3343 and the profit & loss statement shows amount payable rs 3318 pls explain why is the difference the amount deducted should be the same rs 3343 had been deducted from my account

There is some issue in the contract note and profit and loss of 23 august 2016 statement. The contract note shows that the the amount deducted is rs 1541 and the profit & loss statement shows amount payable rs 1519 pls explain why is the difference the amount deducted should be the same rs 1541 had been deducted from my account

In my above contract note there is some price difference i have mailed three times to ([protected]@samco.in) but there is no response from your side what kind of service is this

No one bothers to call and explain the issue
            SAMCO Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have already client of samco securities, my id-dk9259, I really bed feel about samco's service specially account department staff like dhuvil shah, manali, krupa and Mr. Mahesh moradiya, they all missguide me and they can't solve my problem.

Dear samco support, i have opened samco account 1 month ago. After login when i clicked on fundtransfer/payin i am surprised to see that the bank account number which i have provided while creating account was not there (Kotak bank. I have called customer care and have been told that you have to send bank of axis which i already own an account. I have sent my bank account statement along with the form 1 week ago on 13 july 2016 from mumbai to the given address in mail. Till now my bank is not listed in the payin section. I have few questions regarding your operations 1) is it not your duty to inform while opening the account that your bank is not available with us in your pay in section. 2) how much time it will take my bank statement along with form which was sent by me on 13 july to reflect in my account. If it is not possible to add my bank (Axis) account. Please close my account. Best regards susmith reddy [protected]. Note: whenever i try to contact the customer care i will get the message in itr as you are in queue. But the call never gets connected. Please let us know whether you have received my bank details or not. Please let us know the process of sending money to samco account number for trading.

Clinet code:rb7356
              SAMCO Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my demat account is in samco securitys, i call trere customer care about closing my demat account i also mailed them but date not rememberthey says that sir please send us closer form isend them 3 times closer form but they have no action about my application when i maild them there custome care says sir you send us wrong form, i say if i say you wrong form you send me your mail id which is actually receive my mail where...

I called to "call & trade" desk for telling them i am in front of the my terminal & you don't square off my position, i will square off position before at 11.30 pm. but dealer is very rude, he is not take my words seriously and square off my position at 11.06 pm. (also check call record 11.00 pm, 25/07/2016)
                So how could he squared off my position?
                I have objection on that particular trade done by samco dealer.
                Mxc is allowed to trade till 11.30 pm so how could you people do this even i called and told him don't square off my position i will do it before 11.30.
                If you have not do needful then i have to move next step for this issue.
                I am giving you 48 hours for resolving this small issue.
                If you don't have any solution on this issue then please send me account closer form i will sign it & submit it earlier.

Thank you...!
                Aug 30, 2016
                Updated by Rahul_Pune
                SAMCO yet not resolve this issue.
                SAMCO will be very soon shut down because of this SCAM.
                Today SEBI has also announced some fact against this kind of Trading Competition firm. please check that...
                Keep it up SAMCO & help to shut down your own business...All the best
                Hello Rahul,

As already discussed on call, intraday trades in commodity market would be squared off half an hour before the close of market. If you wish that your trades should not be sqaured off in intraday, kindly select NRML as the product type for carry forward order.

Team Samco
                Rahul_Pune's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 30, 2016
                Hi...
                SAMCO Team.

What a great solution you are suggesting me ?
                This is very unique answer boss.

Keep it up boss...doing well SCAM.
                Rahul_Pune's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 30, 2016
                Hi..

Very fast reply
                I posted on 25th July 2016
                you replied on 30th Aug 2016...
                What a superfast service I have ever seen ...

Today i called the back office team for a bracket order of crudeoil mini buy 25 lots at market price[protected] and asked for put sl of 50 points and to set a target of 100 points . The order was confirmed by the back office associate and 25 lots crudeoil mini buy at 2541 but in the evening the same order was exited at 2577 while i told them to exit at 2641 . Hence i have to bear a loss of 64 points in 25 lots . For this i called back office...

मेने इस सब्जेक्ट पर पहले भी लिखा है की मुझे ट्रेडिंग के बारे में पूरा समझाया जाये की इंट्राडे ट्रेडिंग में कैसे और कहा पर क्या लिखा जाता है 1 1 उदाहरण सेल और परचेस का लेकर पूरा क्लियर करे ।मार्जिन कवर आर्डर का भी समझाए ताकि हम अपना ट्रेडिंग चालू कर सके बिना जानकारी के 1 बार के ट्रेंडिंग में लॉस हुआ
                  अत आपसे निवेदन है की आप मेरी समस्या को शीघ्र हल करेंगे

राजेश
                  SAMCO Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trading in share markets since last 5 years. Since starting, I was using ICICI demat account. Last month, I came accross Samco Securities through the advertisement done by Shri Kapil Dev. Since the brokerage was very less, I decided to switch my trading account to Samco. Everything was going good and I was making descent money with my trades. Yesterday when I did my last trade, my position book showed 0 net quantity and day profit...

I have placed order 64 premium 7850 call and square off order at 52 premium 7850 call today 18/12/15 but not done and instead cancelled and squre off at 47 premium.i have suffered loss around 3000 rs.please check and return my money back.
                    Dec 19, 2015
                    i have called to samco cust care they have taken complaint.hence .i have to wait andwatch the reply from samco cust care ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I transfer my payment to samco account ... since today morning 8:30 to current time 4:00 pm ... i talk to their account manager more then 10 times still he gives me fullish reason and tell sir we will call you in 15 mins still i didnt get any call or acknowledgement from that side ... very very poor service please dont open your account in samco totally money waste ... i transfer money just because i want to buy shares but they dont understand emergency in share market and i think if any one dont know the value of time in share market ... company should close their fake business...
                      Hello Mr. Kishan Gandhi,

The amount has already been transferred to your account.

Rahul_Pune's reply, Aug 30, 2016
                      Hi.
                      SAMCO

I have also experienced this kind of bullshit answer from your(SAMCO) end.
                      Very poor service...

Samco Securities — Fund not transfered to my account

Dear Sir. My self Arun Kumar Singh, connected with SAMCO SECURITIES with login ID DA5849. I was transferred 25000/- from my linked bank account (ICICI Bank, Acc. No.[protected] to SAMCO Account mentioned in form and site (Indusind Bank, Acc. No.[protected] on 11/09/2015 with NEFT transaction reference no.[protected], which is not yet credited to my ID . In-spite of several followups by call and mail, i got the confirmation...

I had given my documents to open account 1 month ago. Since then I am trying to reach them and they are not responding to any of my mail. Today when i called them on their customer care number then they are saying we have couriered your documents through DTDC service and they have lost my documents. And they are saying they cant help in that since they are in different city. What the hell is this. Is this professionalism?