Samsung India Customer Care
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore

Employee Provident Fund Organisation,
2nd and 3rd Floor,
Complaint category Government Organizations

colshabbir
I PURCHASED MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER ON 18/03/2011.
ON EVE OF HOLI FESTIVAL AND CALLED MY FRIENDS ON HOLI, IT WAS SHAME FULL CONDITION BEFORE THEM ON HOLI WHEN MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER REFUSED TO WORK FOUND DEFECTIVE. I HAVE TO TAKE THEME TO HOTEL FOR TREAT/ PARTY.

NEXT DAY IT WAS DEFECT CALLED SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE HE SAID DOOR DEFECT AND CIRCUIT DEFECT, NEED REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR.

CONTACTED KURLA SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER, BELL RINGING NOBODY RESPONDING, SO CONTACTED ON MOBILE OF PRACHI, ENGINEER,INFORMED HER IN DETAIL SHE SAID REPAIR HOGA REPLACEMENT NAHI,
AFTER LONG DISCUSSION SHE AGREED TO REPLACE MICROWAVE IN 15 WORKING DAYS, SHAME, I SAID GIVE ME MONEY BACK NOT POSSIBLE, ASKED FOR SR.MANAGER SHE SAID YE HI JAWAB HOGA,.,
SHE SAID I WILL ARRANGE PHONE CALL FROM REGIONAL MANAGER IN 30 MINUTE, BUT NO CALL IN ONE HOUR, SO AGAIN PHONE HER SHE SAID MANAGER IS BUSY? HE WILL CALL ME AFTER 10 MINUTE.(THIS IS SAMSUNG'S INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER CARE)

AFTER 15 MINUTE AN ENGINEER JAI KUMAR WAS ON LINE AGAIN NARRATED THE WHOLE STORY I SAID NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT AS WELL AS SERVICE PLEASE TAKE MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER BACK AND REFUND THE AMOUNT. HE SAID REFUNDING IS NOT POSSIBLE? AS IT IS NOT COMPANY'S POLICY? SUCH A SHAME . THEIR PRODUCT PURCHASE A DAY BEFORE NOT WORKING CONFIRMED BY SERVICE ENGINEER AND NO REFUND POLICY?

AFTER AN HOUR LONG DISCUSSION ( HE WAS NOT READY TO GIVE HIS SUPERIOR OFFICERS TELEPHONE NO. AS SAMSUNG POLICY?0 HE SAID HE WILL ARRANGE CALL FROM HIS BRANCH MANAGER IN 10 MINUTE. I SAID IF HE IS COMPETENT ENOUGH TO TAKE DECISION THEN ONLY ARRANGE CALL. WHEN I CONTACTED AGAIN AFTER 30 MINUTE HE SAID MANAGER IS BUSY? HE WILL ARRANGE CALL.
AFTER 15 MINUTE A CHILDISH MANAGER ? ATUL PAWAR CALL ME AND ASKED ME WHAT IS YOUR COMPLAINT? THAT MEANS NOBODY INFORMED HIM OR HE WANT TO TORTURE ME AGAIN NARRATING LONG STORY? SO IN BRIEF INFORMED HIM HE SAID REFUND POSSIBLE AFTER 15 DAYS, REPLACEMENT POSSIBLE. THERE WAS NO SERIOUSNESS IN HIM AND NO APOLOGY, NOTHING, ADDED HOTA HAI, HE WAS TALKING LIKE A CHILD, NOT AS MANAGER,.

HE SAID SAMSUNG ITNA PRODUCT BANATA HAI ELETRICAL PART HAI KHARAB HO SAKTA HAI. I SIAD I PURCHASED AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER YOUR ATTITUDE IS SO CASUAL. IS THIS IS DELLI KA MAAL OR CHINA KA MAAL? THERE IS NO QUALITY CONTROL ON YOUR PRODUCT. ON WHICH HE ASKED ME SILLY /CHILDISH QUESTION " TUM DOCTOR KE PASS JAATE HO TO KYA DOCTOR BOLTA HAI YE DAWA KAHANE KE BAAD TUM KABHI BIMAR NAHI PADOGE" I DONT UNDERSTAND IN WHAT WAY THIS IS RELATED TO INTERNATIONAL SAMSUNG BRAND MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER.
I THINK I PURCHASED INTERNATIONAL SAMSUNG BRAND MICROWAVE CE104VD-B 28 LITER TO MY MENTAL HARASSMENT. THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE.
WILL THEY BE ABLE TO PAY THE DAMAGE?
I SENT EMAIL TO support.[protected]@samsung.com
WILL SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL BRAND MICROWAVE PEOPLE BOTHER ME TO REPLY?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPROACHING CONSUMER COURT.

SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR 230 LTR — PRODUCT WAS DEFECTIVE WHILE DELIVERED

A SAMSUNG FRIDGE OF 230 LTR WAS PURCHASED FROM M/S.AMBA AIRCOOL PVT. LTD, SHOP NO.4, WZ-296, G-BLOCK, HARI NAGAR JAIL ROAD, NEW DELHI-110058 VIDE CASH PAYMENT RECEIPT NO. 035/1702 DATED 31.01.2008. WE LODGE THE COMPLAIN WITH THE OWNER SHRI BHUPINDER KALRATHAT PRODUCT IS DENTED BELOW AND REQUESTED TO REPLACE OUR FRIDGE. IT WAS SAID WE COMPLAIN TO SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE. THAT I DID AS UNDER:
[protected] on dated 1.2.2008
[protected] on dated 4.2.2008 and also contacted on 7.2.2008
all the time it was replied that Co. Engineers will go and see the product. but no body came.

Let me know what i have to do further.

Please do the needful to do away my remedy
Product not working the first day is really bad. They should give refund or replacement. Approach consumer court.

Anyway, spares availability seems to be problem with samsung nowadays. Maybe other companies too have same spares problem. This is because they make too many models every year. IFB is giving 3 years warranty on microwave oven. But i dont know how its quality is.

Anyway, i used to be a samsung fan. I used to suggest samsung products to relatives and friends, but now i dont do that. I show them the features of all brands, and let them make their own decisions.

I have purchased samsung 230 ltr fridge 9 years ago, it is still working fine, no prob so far.

I purchased a color phone 8 years ago when only black-white phones were common, it is a samsung x100 mobile phone, used for 6 years, but later prob started. I also purchased 3 nokia phones, 1 got stolen and remaining 2 still work well, but they are just basic color phones.

I purchased another samsung e740 slider phone, 3 years no prob, then does not charge. Took to samsung service, they say part is not available.

I also in last 3 months purchased 2 android phones from samsung. One galaxy pop works well, but other galaxy Y suddenly hangs, not happy with galaxy Y. But Andoid is really good.

Feature wise, Samsung phones have lots of features. But, in recent past, i have found a decline in the quality of samsung products. I must say samsung phones seem delicate now compared to nokia or blackberry. Samsung is bringing too many new models each year. Samsung should produce fewer models every year, so spares are available for long time.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Samsung Refrigerator — OVERHEATING OF SIDE PANEL,DOOR CLOSING NOISE,FREQUENT MOTOR ON & OFF

venu7888
    I have bought very unfortunately the SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR RA19D model thinking that 5 Star model which made me to call the...
    Complaint category Refrigerators

narinderj
    hi i am narinder
    i am so exited when i am purches 5722 samsang mobile on 16 mqrch 11. but after that when i am goto play video in mp4 format but its not play iam try so many tine i am take diffrent video from diffrent site but all time video not play in mp4 format ... i am eritate for that i am pay 8000 for that bt it can not work .
    i am take wrong handset acording to my choice
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

sgupta234567
      I made the great mistake of buying a samsung refrigerator RT 34 from a samsung dealer M/S perfection at Bhopal. The cooling and auto defraust system of fridge is not working since purchase and neither the dealer nor service engg is willing to do anything in the matter despite repeated requests. I do not know how the attitude of a company like this can so collosus and irresponsible. Kindly suggest what should I do now in the matter.

S K Gupta
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

mayu007

My name is Mayuresh m. chavan. on 30/12/2010 i swipe my card in nerul new mumbai in AC and LCD showroom i have purchase 1 samsung 1.5 ac on my credit card. but the shopowner was charge me 2% extra total amount swipe is 2900 but bill generte 21500/- that time i was call HDFC custemer care executive he was told me that swipe only 21500/- but when shop owner had dissccussion with him the shopowner ask for 2% from him he ask personel mobile no.

I have convert my purchase in emi your executive told my emi & she also charge me 2% its legal but why i pay 2% extra to shopowner. please help me on above asap. means my ac cost is 21500*2%*2%=22338/-Rs

Kindly look in to this matter very seriously.

Attaching invoice & swipe copy for your ref....

Waiting for your prompt reply....

Mayuresh Chavan.

2% extra swipe from HDFC credit card
        2% extra swipe from HDFC credit card

Credit Card — 2% Chargesd by Shop owner

I have swiped my ABN ABRO credit card for purchases at CITI MOTORS at PUNE(Maharashtra), at that time the person has charged me 1.86% on & above the total amount as processing fees.

Kindly revert with your help on the topic, whether it is correct to charge the customer 1.86% on & above the amount, if this is not correct then kindly guide me what action should i take so this problem will not arrse again.

Please trat this as very important because we are facing lot of problem in the market due to this practise.

Altaf Ali Khan
        abn-ambro bank issue one credit card for you. his agent says this card is free. but the bank issue the bill of 2500 bill of last one years. there is no transcation amount for this card.kindly clear my case.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Samsung / Mobile Headset (Sch - S239) — mobile not working properly

naveenkulsh
          Sir / Madam,

I have purchased new mobile handset SCH-S239 (CDMA) on last friday (11/03/2011).Along with the...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

maggiji
          sir
          i am Jitendra Yadav
          I purchased samsung B3410 mobile on 01/11/02010 and in Feb2011 it gets automatically switch-off after every 2-3 hrs. I lodged the complaint at service centre in Center point in Aligarh but they are saying that they are not having its main board(PB) thats i submitted this phone to the service to the samsung service center . at date[protected]. ,
          now he said to me you can collect your phone after 5 to 7 days . but now he is saying you can collect your pnone at the month of april 1 st week .

so i request to ple give advised what can i do . i have jso much problem becouse i have a single phone
          JITENDRA YADAV
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

balodhi
            I have purchased Samsung Split Air Conditioner MAX AS182SSD (1.5 Ton) 2 Star from M/s Mahesh Electronics, Railway Road, Near Mehfil Restaurant, Jwalapur, Haridwar (UK) on 10.3.2011 and was told to be installed by 13.3.2011. But sorry to say that the mentioned Air Conditioner has not been installed so far. This is for your information and necessary action please. With regards

VP Balodhi
            N-184, Shivalik Nagar, BHEL, Haridwar-249 403 (UK)
            Mobile No.[protected]
            E-mail: [protected]@bhelhwr.co.in
            Very bad product; I ever seen. I have purchased Samsung Split Air Conditioner MAX AS182SSD (1.5 Ton) 2 Star from Samsung Plaza; Visakhapatnam in march 2012. No cooling. Service center telling aluminium condenser damaged & need to replace. No repair. It cost me 8000/- INR. They don't have bye back policy for bad products. I request necessary action please

MSR Murthy
            Simhagiri towers; R.RV.Puram(P.O)
            Visakhapatnam-530029
            Mob . No [protected]
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com

SEEMA6DOU
              Mr Raman ( Contact No. [protected]) responsible for delivery of 6 balance Microwaves of corporate purchase for Ambuja Cement Ltd , 116 - Kunwar Complex, Civil Lines, Badaun Road, Bareilly to be distributed to already over Retailer conference is bluffing since past 5 days for delivery of said items.

Someday he says that vehicle is standing at Aligarh. The other day he says he has delivered the material but unable to give details of delivery i.e Vehicle No., etc.

20 days have elapsed and the conference is over. The persons who had to recieve the gifts are daily persuing & visiting for the same. It is really shameful on our part that we boast to be thorough professionals but when action is required we fail.

I requested to him to get 6 pieces arranged from local Bareilly stockist but his reply was that we are out of stock.

Since morning Mr Raman picked up phone once and promised to give details of delivery but after that he did not either respond nor is picking the phone.

Such is the plight of a corporate purchaser when one relies on a brand like SAMSUNG. Hats off to the unprofessional and callous attitude.

Thanx & Regards

SANDEEP TIWARI
              116, Kunwar Complex
              Civil Lines, Badaun Road ,
              Bareilly - 243001
              Ph [protected], [protected]

mukesh jadaun
                the privacy lock is not working properly.i saw this problem after 2nd day perchased the handset.i gave him to before 3 & half months & they r anable to give me a response so please do something.
                even i have the same problem can some one help us on this
                my samsong wave 525 s5253 is not showing full screen video.
                pls tell solution
                I have purchased WAVE -525 on dated 16.07.2011 but ear cord not working and also have a problem to operate the model for WI-FI from our MTNL household BPL .

rupam sharma
                  Sir , nearly 3/4 months ago i purchased a samsung gt-b7722 mobile set but from the beginning it has been displaying a command "PAGE TOO LARGE" while trying in internet whether the page contains wallpapers or any document. Consequently , i informed the retailer , sales boy recruited by the company and rso and they took my set to the service centre at Silchar , Assam but authority there, rejected my complaint saying that i made it open because they got two screws tempered which is false you may investigate ground fact. Afterwards i came to know from some sources that such response from that service centre is not new.

Finding no other way out i am at your threshold. hope fully looking forward.
                  RUPAM SHARMA
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  [protected](mob)

problem in page display in internet
                  Dude I am faciing same problem in my handset too... This is generic problem, Dont know weather Samsung is doing Testing before Launching Handsets or not...

Totally Agree

Another problem I am facing because this will very helpful whoever plans to buy a new 7722 handset : as well as company will provide another software handsets

--> Page is too Large (As a Result your phone will become restart)
                  --> While doing any busy Activity (As like Internet Browsing, Bluetooth Send/Receive Object, Gaming) if you get incoming call --> NONE OF KEYS (Incoming Call Accept key) will work --> I faced this problem most of the times. --> As a result I could't pickup incoming call
                  --> Sometimes Mic will become MUTE (Other sided Calle --> cant hear your voice)

Lot of buggy and stupid phone I purchased, Really felt bad, because still i m a fan of SAMSUNG Brand.
                  I am also facing same problem which was face by RUPAM SHARMA.while trying in internet whether the page contains wallpapers or any document. or trying to zooming any web page, it has been displaying a command "PAGE TOO LARGE, content can not be display properly"( zooming of web page are not possible) & task messanger shown colse all application. please help me.

Dipankar Das
                  Email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Mon No-[protected]
                  Sir, nearly 1 months ago i purchased a samsung gt-b7722 mobile set but from the beginning it has been displaying a command "PAGE TOO LARGE" while trying in internet whether the page contains wallpapers or any document. Consequently,

Finding no other way out i am at your threshold. hope fully looking forward.
                  Ramniwas Rawat
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  [protected](mob
                  same problem I am facing. Is there is any software which enables us to open multiple pages of a website and with large font

vijay
                  I totally Agree with both of you. I am facing same problem. I believe none of the samsung technicians are experts to solve the problem. Samsung is deceiving the consumers. I think we all should go to consumer court.

Vijaya Gopal
                  hey friends... all these problem are with my mobile phone too... which u all have discussed. I have purchased the mobile phone Samsung GT-B7722 one month back... I shall be using this mobile phone for four months more, then after I am going to file a case in Consumer Forum.
                  I am also facing all the problems which are faced by other users...

Nilesh108
                    My samsung C3010S mobile colour: Bronze Gold got stolen on 10.03.2011 around 9:00 PM at Adarsh Park, Bhiwandi. The mobile's IMEI no is 356104/03/633546/1 which was manufactured on Feb 2010 and purchased on March 2010. The police complaint was made for this was on 10.03.2011 at 10:30 PM at Nijampur Police station. Request you kindly block the mobile IMEI and Try to search it as soon as possible.....................

samsung C3010s — Service Centre Don't Have Parts

i have given my phone c3010s to be repair at Samsung Mobile service centre d12/195 sec-7 rohini and they are telling me your phone's mother board has to be change and you have too wait for minimum 25 days and its very long time i need phone to use please provide me a standby phone or provide them urgent

Shubham Krishna Agarwa

sanjay20668
                      i have purchased a LED 32 inch TV on 2nd oct 2010 costing me 57,000/- . After 4 months some black spots appears on the panel . a complaint is registered with the dealer on 17/03/2011. latter to samsung service centre jaipur under complain no [protected]. nobody is responding positively . kindly suggest me the way so that we can resolve this problem.

regards
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

aaswan
                        I am having a Samsung employee mobile discount coupon of 25% off on Dealer's price. Samsung provides the list of samsung plazas where the coupon can be availed. One such plaza is
                        AUDIO VOICE
                        CS 23-24, DLF CITY CENTRE
                        GURGAON
                        Harayana.
                        When I called them asked for the availability of the handset they told me that it is available but they will not accept the coupon. Although the shop is in the list provided by samsung.

Samsung / Corby Pro — battery not charging

rekah
                          sir I had given my mobile for repairing stating that the battery was not charging(given to mobile cool service Andheri(w))...
                          Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Trivandrum
                          To
                          The Customer Care
                          Samsung India

Sub: Refrigerator complaint-lack of technical support-reg.
                          Ref: Complaint No-B-0305 dt[protected] to the Mereena Electronics-
                          Samsung service Center, Sreekandeswaram, Trivandrum.Tel: 0471- 2571876, 2465347, Mobile: [protected]

I have purchased one Samsung refrigerator from your dealer in Trivandrum, Kerala in 2003. I was proud of the equipment. But on early February 2011 it developed a complaint ie. Non cooling. The matter was bought to the notice of your authorized representative M/S Mereena Eletronics,T.C.28/986 (1), SWARA-46, Plamootil. House, Sreekandeswaram.Fort P.O,Trivandrum. Tel:[protected].They took nearly two weeks to send a technician to attend it. On[protected] they could attend and they changed the sensor. Even after this repair cooling was not proper. Again they were contacted .After several days strenuous hard work, we are fortunate to get the technician. They took the fridge to the store on[protected] for observation and repair. Our repeated efforts to contact your authorized representative came fruitful only on[protected]. The reply we got made us flabbergasted. The reply was “This fridge cannot be repaired”.how do you respond to this answer?
                          I think the above narration clearly describe the ordeal that has to be faced by a consumer of “Samsung refrigerator “. The feed back given by your representative that “we have a whole lot of complaint to attend“ also suggest that your quality is inferior.
                          Now, you may please inform us whether the life of your refrigerator is only 8 years?
                          You may also please inform us whether your after sale support is able to do anything in this matter.
                          Your early reply and response is sought for.

Thanking You

Dear Sir

Re : Malfunctioning of Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Mobile Phone
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

ikheilen
                            I have lost my mobile phone from my office desk while I am working. It was brought from Imphal Mobile Centre on 28th Feb 2011. The seller doesnot fully informed us about the features like mobile Tracking. So, kindly instruct them very strictly about this also. Actually what I want is to track the mobile where it is using so kindly help me to find my moblie again.

With Regards,

S.Naoba
                            NIC, Manipur State Centre
                            IMEI No- [protected]
                            Battery No. - SNAAIZBIIES/4B
                            Charger No. - DW2ZB19DS/5G
                            Respected Sir/Madam

I am (M.Suresh Kumar) from hyderabad.

I have lost my mobile today, at 9.30 am,

Please do the Needful.

My Phone Details are as below:

Name: M. SURESH KUMAR

Address:
                            H.No: 8-200/1, Prasoona Nagar, HMT Road, Chintal, Hyderabad.

Phone Model: SAMSUNG C3222

IMEI NO: [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
                            Suresh Kumar.
                            Pls Let me know if any easy method to trace my mobile samsung c3222
                            Please let me know if you found my contact no [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

hi_kedarnath
                              Hi I have purchased one samsung LCV TV -series 5 full HD from Basudev electronics, Balasore, Orissa-PIN-756001. After 2-3 months the picture was not coming. When we contacted them they told the lcd panel was not working. They took it and after some repairing gave me back. It was working ok after that but giving problems some times. Suddenly one day the pictures are not coming. When we contacted the shop they sent an engineer from samsung. That engineer told that the lcd panel is not working. We told this problem had happened after 2 to 3 months of purchase and it has happened now. They took the lcd tv with them for repairing. As the purchase has passed little more than one year now they are saying we have pay full price of the reparing which includes new lcd panel cost + their charges. We know the warranty was for one year but as I given nearly 50 thousands for this tv and the same problem happened after 2-3 months of purchase so we requested them to consider this case. But they said we will not help and even u complain in any consumer court u will not get any help as the one year warranty has expired. We asked them what is the warranty they will give for this new lcd panel and they told one month. Which we found very surprising. Now our options are two

either take the tv by paying the total repiring cost and pray this kind of problem not happen again

or do not bring the uncertainty, instead go for a new one from different brand.

Can you guide me what to do. As it is very painfull that I paid such a huge amount for something which is stopped functioning quickly.
                              please dont take samsung lcd
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Recently Discussed

(14 minutes ago)
                                Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                                kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                                (32 minutes ago)
                                South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                                Electricity theft in my colony
                                (44 minutes ago)
                                Morevisas Immigration Services
                                Refund related and cancellation related
                                (46 minutes ago)