[Resolved] Sangeetha Mobiles — Service - false commitment

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Rajesh_kannan
I have purchased wham mobile at sangeetha mobile, brigade road branch, bangalore. Within 15 days of the purchase, the mobile has gone bad and picked by onsite electro service for repair on 12th july 2014. I was given numerous committment to deliver the mobile after repair. Today it is 14th august 2014, have not yet received the mobile back. I am suffering without a mobile from 12th july 2014. Mobile handset has become a part of life nowadays, but the service centre does not seem to be understanding this and not in a position to give any concrete answer. I will definitely think twice before going to sangeetha in future.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017

[Aug 14, 2014] Sangeetha Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sangeetha Mobiles Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2014
Dear Rajesh, We have noted your concern, sincerely regret for any inconvenience that may have been caused, Please send mail to [email protected] with the onsite jobsheet details so that we can escalate the same to concerned team for swift support. assure you of our best service always.
Updated by Rajesh_kannan, Aug 21, 2014
The service team still continuous to make false commitment. I would like to escalate this matter. I am thinking of taking a legal action also. can somebody advise?
Updated by Rajesh_kannan, Aug 25, 2014
Dear Tea,
I have not yet received my mobile.
Updated by Rajesh_kannan, Sep 02, 2014
Dear Gentlemen,

This is to inform you that Sangeetha Mobiles has not returned my mobile given for Service. Pl. refer the below table which has the details of commitment given by them.

Date 12.07.2014 mobile given for sevice
after so many follow ups the date given by Sangeetha

1. 09.08.2014
2. 13.08.2014
3. 29.08.2014
4. 30.08.2014
5. 02.09.2014

Ladies and gentlemen, today is 2nd Sep 2014. But I have not yet received the mobile. Sangeetha is one such vendor do not bother about customer. I have not hope to get back my mobile. I made a blunder.

Comments

*********beware of cheater sangeetha mobiles******

cheaters - dont buy from here unless you want to throw away your money !!!

i purchased a lumia 730 mobile from sangeetha's online website - shop 47. they are big time cheaters. when you want to buy their customer care guys answer your call, after buying the phone they dont bother to pick your call. they are real cheaters.

my mobile had so many issues and few of them: this mobile takes 3+ hrs to fully recharge from 15%. yes it is true. voice breaks when on call and it heats up often. but none of the customer care guys pick up the call, and their live chat is a cheat. after reading their whole website i found out an email id and on emailing them, some human being called me but no use, he is a robot to say the same story again and again.

he said that this may be a battery issue and will send me out a brand new battery and i agreed to it. but after 2 days of following up with him, he sent some used spare battery without any packing, i rejected it and he blames me saying that he removed it from a brand new box for me. all lies. and he says he cant give replacement and no refund :(

i feel cheated.

and he told me to go to a nokia service center myself and get it corrected :(

in this case, why should i buy from these ? what is the use of delight service and additional warranty and insurance which i paid additional amount while purchasing?????

i have told all my friends to stay away from cheater sangeetha and its brands :(
beware of cheater sangeetha :(
sangeetha guys should be banned from india.. they are real cheaters..
i wish there was a -100 rating.
i want to take legal action on sangeetha, can someone pls advice me.

#1183, 22nd A Cross, 30th Main, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560070
    Sangeetha Mobiles - Service - false commitment