Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Oct 3, 2023

File a complaint to Sansui India

Having problems with Sansui India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sansui India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sansui India

B
Bhavik patt
from Rajkot, Gujarat

Address:362266

I purchased a tv from ram agency veraval 362266 as on[protected] but tv is not working now and i complaint regarding that to retailer but he refused to help and hence i contacted service support of sansui but they said your warranty period is over now service is chargeable however i have 3 years warranty also they have been demanding high amount for service, my tv is not working since last 15 days and i have been constantly trying to contact service support but they are not responding, kindly help me with this matter as soon as possible.

satendra1122
    from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Address:241124

सेवा में
    श्री मान जी मैंने एक l e d t v alvi enterprises शाहाबाद हरदोई से दिनांक[protected] को खरीदी थी कुछ दिनों बाद टीवी बंद हो गई दुकान पर शिकायत की किन्तु उन्होंने कोई प्रतिक्रिया नहीं की इसके अलावा दो बार online शिकायत भी की लेकिन कोई कार्यवाही नहीं हुई शिकायत संख्या md[protected] दिनांक[protected] को तथा luc[protected] दिनांक[protected]को की गई मेरी टीवी का सीरियल no.[protected]
    है
    Model no :- ctvsqc21uv-uma
    date :- 08/06/2015
    speaker and usb are not working
    i want please repaire my tv set
    i am from mumbai but currently live in dombivli west

K
      from Anand, Gujarat

Address:388001

I bought 40 inches lcd from local vendor three year back. Every year my lcd having same issue about blank vertical line appear on screen. At month of april 2018 my lcd goes for replacement third time and till date i am waiting for replacement of lcd back. Support people of sansui playing football game with me. There are so rudely behave with me and not able answered that when they deliver my lcd
      Incident details
      Date : 25 april 2018

B
        Bharghav bharu
        from Hyderabad, Telangana

Address:509131
        Website:Sansui tvoffical Hyderabad

My sansui led tv model no:- ledtvskq48fh has panel problem and service provider has taken away tv for repair in january 2018 they said that we will provide new tv till now there is no response from ur services registered complaint no:- hyd[protected] contacted to branch manager ramesh ([protected]) they are postponing the dates saying that there is no response from head office so please wait for 10 to 15 days we are getting irritated of listening this kind of answers no response from head office

E
          Easyday
          from Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Address:Thane, Maharashtra, 421501
          Website:www.sansui.com

Dear team
          I had purchased 39 inches sansui led tv in mar'17 two years warranty periods from feb its started problems i log complaint,
          One of the executive visited and said the tv would-be replaced from 3rd apr to till date 3rd aug'18 i am waiting for the replacement,
          Customer care no use
          Area manager shrivastav he does not like to respond to customer he never attend my call.
          Last 5 months my tv is in off condition very frustrated.
          I purchased a 2 ton ac at Chennai and I shifted to my native Kerala
          My address
          10/240 chittur road vannamadai post Palakkad Kerala 678555
          Ph[protected]
          Last 6 months I try Ur customer care all no are wrong number I need a person to Install the new ac to my home do the needful quickly

Shubhagarwal
            from Kandhla, Uttar Pradesh

Address:282005

I bought Sansui LED SMART TV Model No. 3918F, 1 and half year ago, when I was buying this LED TV, dealer of SANSUI was saying and claiming that you can use wireless mouse and keyboard and mira cast also, but these things is not working in this television.

On next day i bought mouse and keyboard for that, but both are not working and same with mira cast.

I complained many times but your demo or service person cancel my request without even informing me and moreover I told this issue to your dealer they were also not responding. I am really fed up with your customer service and dealer as well.

Amajeet Parwana
              from Hoshiarpur, Punjab

I have purchased 32" sansui LED TV from star electronics cinema road Mansa 151505(Pb)on April 2016. from last 7-8 days no sound in sansui led TV when I increase sound with the help of remote sound automatically deceased.When I full sound from remote no sound to hear.Please resolve my led problem.I submit many requests for the same matter but my problem is unsolved.

Shanavas Shereef
                from Idukki, Kerala

Address:Pathanamthitta, Kerala, 689645

Today (30/07/2018)
                My complaint about washing machine (St-b65s) has been submitted to the service centre at thiruvalla (Phone:[protected]) about 10days ago..
                Not even solved
                Complaint is on the board of the machine
                Main problem is not a service centre near to our city centre-pathanamthitta.
                The machine is almost 4years old,
                But damaged by 2 years from purchase.

from Behror, Rajasthan

Address:Valsad, Gujarat, 396001

Dear team
                  I had purchased 39 inches sansui led tv in aug 17 from next store valsad gujarat. They committed 3 years warranty at purchase time. My led not working from 12th jun 2018 within 1 year. My complaint register on 13th jun 2018. Your service franchise employee visited and checked fully led and committed he replace new part within week but not respond by him. I had many times call at call centre but no any response their end. I had many times call to surat devision incharge person mr dharmesh but he is not replied proper answers. Again and again he committed wrongly dates and he each and every time told me contact to next dealer. Their responsibility to replace your part. I had last talk with dharmesh on 19th july 2018 he replied rudly answers and told "you do what you want". Now i have only one way "consumer court" if my issue is not resolve before 31st 11 am. I will ready to case file in "consumer court".

Mrindian

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560016
                    Website:SANSUI Customer Care Bangalore number 080 3940 4040

I have purchased SANSUI Washing Machine in the month of November 2017 and it’s in Warranty now.

On 10th of July 2018, I have raised a complaint by calling to SANSUI Customer Care Bangalore number[protected] regarding PR Pressure Error. Till now, i.e. 27th of July 2018, there is no response neither from the Technician nor from the Customer care or Manager.

Everyday I’m used to raise a reminder to the customer care, but there is no use. Please find the below mentioned contact numbers that I’ve received. These people are my POC’s.

As a Manager, Mr. Ramesh should be available to the customers. But he will not lift unknown calls, neither he will not response to the messages as well. Whereas his number will be busy for his personal use, not for professional things.

I have experienced worst SANSUI customer service and I’m disappointed. I will make sure that I will not purchase SANSUI products for the next time. Neither I will encourage to my fellow well-wishers.

1. Customer Care Manager - Mr. Ramesh - +[protected]
                    2. Technician - Mr. Karthik - +[protected]
                    3. Spare Parts - Mr. Kiran - +[protected]

Y
                      Yash990
                      from Delhi, Delhi

Address:211019

I was purchase sansui led tv on 03.11.2015, with 3 years full warranty but my led was not working from last four month i was ragisterd the comp-lent (Complaint no luc[protected]) as on 28.04.2018. But still i have not get any positive response from company. And now company person mr. Ls yadev (Mob no [protected]) want me 15000 rupee for replacement this tv.
                      So i request you kindly help me. And solve the issue.

Shailendra singh
                      Shailendra. [protected]@isrpl.co.in
                      Jul 26, 2018
                      i was pu the complain on toll free no on 2604.2018 and comp lent no is Luc2604180177 after so may followup no one solve this issue and Mr. LS yadev which is the the company employee of sensui, (mob No 7055104466) want 15000 rupee for Exchange this LED, already i have explain him that there is no mention in any bill or warranty terms and condition, than ha are saying this is the company policy, and he is also deny for written communication. for last four month i have request him that kindly solve the issue but he is not responding . also his behavior is very bad. i want that only my LED will be replace without pey any extra cost & should be taken the corrective action against this employee or company.also i want the composition for my time westing and not use the service . Regards, Shailendra singh 8199900703 0180-2529518 [email protected]
                      4/228, Railway road,
                      Rajiv Gandhi nagar,
                      Kottar,
                      Nagarcoil-629002
                      My smart sansui led 43 inch. So kindly please resolve tha problem. Problem is my led TV screen not working. [protected] my mobile no.

san_18
                        from New Delhi, Delhi

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110084

Dear sir/madam,

We have purchased the sansui 32 inch led tv on 9 december 2017 (Invoice attached). The tv is not working in the last 15 days.

We have filed a complaint in this connection on 12.07.2018 in the customer service centre and representative (Mr. Surender rajput, mob: [protected]) has visited the home on 13.07.2018. He has told us some parts of the tv is defective and it is not available in the service centre so wait till the part is available.

We are very sad to hear this type of answer from the representative that the sansui the world leader company parts not available in market.

More than 12 days has passed but situation is the same (Parts of tv not available).

The complaint number and other details are below:

Complaint no.: 0221

Date: 12.07.2018

Model no.: ledtvsrt 32hhzfz

S. No.:[protected]

Complainant name: maharaj singh

Mob: [protected]

Address: b-101, gali no. 16, block-b, kaushik enclave, delhi 110084 (India)

Service centre representative: surender rajput

Mob:[protected]

You are requested to please look into the matter and resolve it asap.

Maharaj singh
                        Jul 31, 2018
                        TV has repaired by Sansui Representative on Sunday without and charge.

Swaminathan Kalyanam
                          from Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We have an 1.5 ton sansui ac, which is not even 1 year old. Blocks of ice are falling off the ac. We have registered an complaint with the sansui service. It was registered on 10/07/2018. We got an complaint no of che[protected]. After which we are getting only repeated sms but no person has turned up until now ie 25/07/2018. Now it is hardly getting cool.
                          Such a bad service, nobody would have seen. Worst in my life experience.
                          They should stop selling these third rate products and especially this service fellows licence should be cancelled.

D
                            DianaSequeira
                            from Roha, Maharashtra

Address:Thane, Maharashtra, 401208
                            Website:G

Just read someone’s grievance on this forum where it is stated that videocon service is so pathetic that they should sell vada pav instead. Totally agree to this. I called up the so called videocon service centre who handle service of sansui led tv. The representative was very rude and arrogant. Least customer service knowledge and seemed to be doing a favour on me by giving me information on how my tv would start working again.

I have registered complain on 16/7/18 with job no tha[protected]. Since my led is in warranty, i am awaiting parts from company. No one has any clue how long it will take for part to reach the local electrician shop (This job is assigned to a local electrician shop by videocon and sansui). Think this is to cut costs at the expense of reputation. I was told to call after 3 days by technician. After three days i called daily for arrival of the part. Since 20th july, i called daily for enquirer as the part was expected next day. Yesterday, iwas told that the part has finally arrived and engineer will visit today. Today i was told engineer will be able to visit after 2 days only. I have no clue about what part is received. There is no transparency. Different details given by different people, the call centre says the part will come after 4 days. As per service centre since my tv is huge. It needs to be taken to their shop and then the part replaced in tv by the name of sr electronics. One ganesh claims to be the owner who does seem more than a office helper. 1700 /- rs is already charged by them upfront. Would suggest all to just stay from sansui and videocon electronic product. The quality and service both are pathetic and their people disgusting.
                            Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Purchased a Sansui smart TV through flipcart may 2017 with 2 year additional extended warranty. Now the screen not working properly. Please arrange to repair the tv.

T. S. Raju, Thiruthanathil, Kozhippilly post, Ernakulam, 686691. Kerala
                            Mob [protected]
                            Email [protected]@gmail.com.

mayur nikam
                              from Pune, Maharashtra

sansui tv not starting

Address:Satara, Maharashtra, 415525

Dear team,

I would like to say very sad, your sansui tv getting more problem (Tv
                              Not starting) in last six months,

Local retailer also not helping and your repairing engineer also not
                              Available, your

Customer service is very poor.

Please look in to matter otherwise i will go to consumer court
                              Against sansui company.

Thanks & regards,...
                              Vigneshvarma Bandaru
                              from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Address:Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh, 508116
                              Website:www.consumercomplaints.in

My sansui led tv 43 inches - motherboard got effected so we have complained to technician. Then he said motherboard should be replaced so we waited for one month we also called him but he his not responding properly.
                              The motherboard has came to hyderabad but this technician guy is postponing the work. Very bad experience we are not at all satisfied with services.
                              Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              My smart sansui led 43 inch. So kindly please resolve tha problem. Problem is my led TV screen have one line show. [protected] my mobile no.

Mahendra@342
                                from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Address:524223
                                Website:Google Chrome

I am purchasing sansui 43 inc smart tv before 6 months
                                It doesn't working properly. It only taken volume keys, power button and av source keys only. Those keys also taken after pressing 30 seconds. It doesn't show home, menu, and settings. But i am using setup box to av mode picture and sound coming as usual. Only the problem is it don't control because it does not show home. So please provide best services. It is buying in new syam and ram electricals.
                                My contact no.[protected], [protected]
                                Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Team I purchase Sansui mobile from Flipkart in Nov 2017 it is under warranty, now mobile not powering on, I am not getting any help for this kind, So I request to service team solved my problem asap other wise I am going to consumer forum my contact no [protected] mail id-ghanti.[protected]@gmail.com

P
                                  piyush20
                                  from New Delhi, Delhi

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110018

Product -
                                  Sansui led SJV 24FH FHD
                                  Mob - [protected]
                                  I have purchased a Sansui tv last to last year and the experience of this product was shameful.. In 2 years we are facing display problem thrice.. The customer care executive behavior was not good they talk unprofessionaly.. When I called on showroom they did not given bettr response.. . I got offended with this product. .i will never recommend anyone for this product...This was my worse decision to purchase Sansui tv rather I would have given 2000 more nd purchase Sony or LG TV.. . those r far better than this garbage.

from Gurgaon, Haryana

Address:Kurukshetra, Haryana, 136118

I have bought this led in November 2015 and it is in warranty period and it is stop nworking and I had lodge a complaint on 30 th May and I am calling almost daily but not get any satisfactory response it's almost 2 months I am fed up with calling and no one even try to solve our problem, I request you to please look into this matter. Awaiting your reply on above.

Complaint I'd GUR[protected]
                                    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi sir I bought m 42" uhd led tv with 3 yr extended warranty but on 9-7-2018 m TV screen got off n I gave a complaint .the complaint no is BAN[protected] but no one responding yet so pls do needful n fix m problem
                                    My sansui Led tv are many time breakdown .And i mor time contact sansui technision .but not responce me.

vikas salgaonkar
                                      from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Address:403802

We have purchased Sansui LED TV on 29th March 2017, whose sticker is herewith attached. On 26th February 2018, the screen failed to display. The screen turned Grey, Only Sound No Display. This complaint was telephonically reported on 25/06/2018 @ 7.30 pm to Jay Durga Enterprises, Vasco da gama, Goa from where we purchased the television. .

I received the message on my mobile which is as follows:
                                      "PUN[protected] WILL BE SERVICED BY nilesh[protected], SVC Point [protected]. Provide SCode S92729 only if
                                      satisfactory job done, Appt Dt-29/06/2018, 5:00PM"

Till Date No one attended the complaint physically.I called the person the guy mentioned(mr Nilesh) in the message and he told me to send picture of modelno and bill with the video of television.I took the snap of the sticker of model no (as attached) and also the bill no as well as I sent them the video of the television.

Mr. Nilesh told me that there is a problem of display panel which will be replaced by new one.They not mentioned the time or date when they ll replace.They told it may take week, fifteen Days or Month.Response from the Sansui Office, Panaji is very poor. This is very frustrating process and totally Harassment.

Can you Please look into the matter.i had very good hope when I was buying sansui product.but Now I regret my decision.In future I will not prefer any sansui product.i will also tell my friends and relatives to not to go for sansui product.
                                      +1 videos