Sansui India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

Sansui India related photos (223)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

Sansui Television Sv 2102 — picture not available on tv

JS Tikkha
I BOOKED A COMPLAINT FOR MY TELEVISION MODEL NO. SV 2102 SL NO. G08042 VIDE COMPLAINT NO. [protected] ON 01 NOV 2008....

Mr K.L.Sapra
1.1 One year is over from the date of the original complaint ie Oct 2007,
but the fault is still not rectified.

1.2 Sansui TV 29” purchased on 1/6/2006, with 3 years warranty.
Model CTV HR 29 GD
Serial[protected]

1.3 Fault : We hear crackers with in-between black-outs/ blue screens, intermittently many times every day causing irritation and nuisance.

1.4 Maintanence / Service Centre:
Millenium Business Park, Sector No 1, Mhape, Navi Mumbai.
In charge – Mr. Umesh Malekar, Mobile – [protected]

1.5 Your Maintenance/ Service centre people have not been able to rectify
The fault although one year period is over from Oct, 2007, till date.

2.1 I have contacted your Maintenance/ Service centre people ( Mr. Malekar
Mainly and some times, technicians under him) during this period almost 2/3 times a week (with gaps when fed up or when went out of station) i.e.
totally 30-35 times.

They all give dates but neither turned up on these dates (except on 2 dates)
nor informed us that they won’t be coming and kept us waiting whole day
and wasting our time. It seems that they do not keep proper follow up records nor do they value our time.

They turned up 5-6 times on different dates unannounced (came on 2 given dates – an exception). Two times the house was locked when they came unannounced and left the intimation card without date, time, telephone no and in one case no Name also.
(They are of course very courteous while talking on the telephone or in person.)

2.2 They attended the TV fault

a) 4 times at our place.
b) Once, the technician visited, saw the TV, asked questions and went back.
c) Once the TV was taken away for 3/4 weeks at their centre.
d) Once electronic cards/ board/ kit was taken out, repaired and brought back (after one week), in Oct 2008.

2.3 All these repairs had no effect and the fault still remains although its one
Year now since the problem originally surfaced in Oct. 2007.

2.4 In between, your people frequently advised me (after every repair and obtaining my signatures – they do not leave any records with me of dates/repairs, etc) to register again / afresh whenever I complained of no effect of earlier repairs.
I resisted majority of the times but I had to register the complaint 2 times in between:

a) SC7524019
b) 75A[protected]

This was being done. You know better why.

2.5 My dealer had informed us when 1st complaint was lodged through him (on 24/10/07) that just telephone them and they will attend within 24 hours). Nobody attended for a long time probably because no proper records are kept by the Service centre.

2.6 After the 1st time help in lodging the complaint, the dealer refused to help and said we should contact the Service centre directly as their role was over as soon as the TV was sold.

3.0 Now, one year of warranty ( out of 3 years) has already been wasted apart from the agony we have suffered due to inefficient and undependable quality of service from Videocon ( now MNC), who profess to give international standard of services and who are expanding globally, but lack of quality service is the ground reality which is not supportive, but rather disruptive of their plans.

4.1 These facts show that:
a) Either this TV is defective and unrepairable or
b) Your Service centres are not technically upto mark
atleast for this brand.

4.2 My new found loyalty to Videocon has been shattered.

5.0 a) Could I expect some positive solution of this problem or
b) I should get it repaired privately from any technician and forget the warranty? or
c) I should look for some other companies brand and forget this TV considering it a bad decision on my part to purchase a Videocon brand.

6.0 I know your legal experts can easily and adroitly refuse these facts but
our hopes in the changed management which is transparent and customer friendly.

7.0 An early response or a solution will be highly appreciated.

Sansui TV — TV not yet returned after rectifiation

I had given my 29" Sansui CTV for changing the picture tube on 04/09/2007. The same is within guarantee period. Till now, same is not returned. Upon calling the service centre (Kitchen Appliances India Ltd, Kochi) they are saying "Picture tube for replacement is not yet received". Pls do the needful
With reference to my PF A/c no:MH/43305/0057, I have made a claim in Feb'09.As per M/s Kitchen Appliances India Ltd Company's officials that they have forwarded my for form to Pf deptt.But till now I have no information.
I want to know regarding the status of the same.

Shailesh Upadhyay
In TV model no. SV21 When I operate the TV remote than all remote option and channel No. display in black color. but before it show in pink color so please tell me why TV option and channel No. display in black color ?

videocon color television — picture not upto the mark

i btought vediocon tv model no.ctv 8600QS on date 20/08/09 but after very short period 20/0409
picture convertion problem icomplaint to local dealer 5 times service engr.visited 5 times but problem is still. now the service engr reply the WARANTY PERIOD IS OVER.

sansui mobile SA 32

My mobiles touch pad had broken i want to orden new touch pad

Sansui TV is not working

Volume is ok. But the display is black. No picture is seen
Dear Sumit Dodiya,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Videocon Online Team

Sansui TV — TV SOUND PROBLEM

JAGDISH
    I, had purchased a sansui TV in the last year December 2007.
    and the TV problem is not sounding....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Lokesh Agarwal
    I purchase 2 T.V. 29 Inch from Raj Electronics. Purchase Date 11/11/2007. These T.V. have some problem. Like Channel Auto Start. Screen not very clear. & Remote also failed. I complanied many time but anybody not problem solve these problem.
    When I say from Raj Electroncs Manager that we suffer Sansui T.V. Problem. I worried India's largest Electronic Company Sansui not responsible for this problem.
    sir
    iam purchase T.V.at2004 ihave got 7years warranty & few days back my T.V. has a compliant & icomplaint to dealer as in visakhapatnam(at gajuwaka branch) & toll free no. still nobody take responsbility plz rectify my complaint

thanking u sir
    k.janardhanarao
    91+ [protected]
    visakhapatnam.andhrapradesh
    sir
    when iam taken T.V. at 2004 still ihave regular complaints in my T.V.
    i bought lcd frm bhopal for my new restaurant, lcd is not working, sir kindly please provide service, , , my address is plot no 4 kosabadi korba, chattisgarh it is kindly request to ur esteemed company pls mke me satisfy and maitain ur repo.
    thank you sir...my mobile no is [protected]
    i purchase mobile of sansui but its doesnt support any video songs from my pc and given format is wrong and i didnt foudn any type of fiile format as manual show. plz help and mai me immedately
    I had purchased a Sansui T.V. Model No. 21 HR 1500 21” dated[protected] from the authorized dealer Ajanta at Borivali. I had chosen this T.V. because its picture was sharper and clearer as compared to other T.Vs. I have been facing problems with the T.V. last 15 days.
    Please tell me when r u sending ur electrician to my home.

Kandivali, Mumbai
    my tv is not working so pls give me service center add&phone no in delhi

Sansui / TV — for repairing

AMIT JAIN
      my telivision has been not working since last 20 days and i comlained in next shop for checking it but proper action has not...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

girish kumar
      i have purchased a television which malfunctioned few months back and service engineer mended it but after few days it had the same problem and when we opened the site for contact we could see that the customer care page did not exist at all. such a company with this repute in market should atleast should take care of the after sales service seriously. please take note of the aspect and if possible it should be taken note of immediately.
      i have purchased a television which malfunctioned few months back and service engineer mended it but after few days it had the same problem and when we opened the site for contact we could see that the customer care page did not exist at all. such a company with this repute in market should at least take care of the after sales service seriously. please take note of the aspect and if possible it should be taken note of immediately.

rahul aru
        I have purched one telivision set on 07/06/08.
        After delivery i was trying to start to TV. But it dosent display with cable connection. i have launched complent with my dealer.
        after that sansui's technition were come to my house on 11/06/2008 & found problem. problem was the track of PCB not available .
        & he joined track with one wire.
        As per story The problem was jenune & it was with packpiece.
        the work done with TV set is totaly local.
        & Tv set defoult came from company.
        So Please company has to returne me another Telivision Set.
        Authorwise i will has to showout how company is disturbing
        D piece in market.

Sansui 21 Inch CTV - 21 Ke Dhanpurna — Power circuit failure

S.V.Kulkarni
          TV not working since last 15 days. Your technician reported about 8 days back and found out the problem related to power transformer...

ali
          my tv serial no.[protected] chassis burnt off last month around 16th of april 2008 due to fluctuations in electricty.
          even though i have warrenty period of 3 years valied upto 14th december 2008 ( date of purchase 15th december 2005) i was refused by your servicing people to rectify my tv .

they insist on paying the charges of Rs.2500/- and get it rectified..

then what does warrenty mean to me.

more over it is to be noted that two of my nieghbours tv went off on the same day due to same reasons . but they got off with a minor complaint and got it rectified. I srtrongly feel the defect with the TV is the the companny responsibility and i should not be charged with in the warrenty period

date of complaint 19th april 2008 by phone
          date of receipt at your service center city: visakhapatnam 09may 2008

SANGEET ANAND
            I had purchased a SANSUI 21 INCHES TV - HARDROCK 2KWT + DVD PLAYER - DVD 512 SPK through shoppingrediff.com via order number: 4572305. The same was delivered to me on 26th May 08 through their dealer namely "Kitchen Appliances India Limited" and the address of the dealer was mentioned as "C 6 Ashok Steel Compound, 159 C.S.T Road, Kalina, Santacruz(East), Mumbai - 400098, Maharashtra, India".

The DVD player is working well but there were issues with the TV from day one. It was an old repaired TV instead of a new one. The same was also confirmed by the service center people of the company who also advised me not to get it repaired since it was a defective one and instead get a replacement. The same was communicated to rediff in June and Sept. but have received no communication from the same in this regard.

A communication was also sent to Sukesh Goyal, Nilesh S Kerkar who were mentioned as contact persons on the order bill at their E mail addresses as [protected]@sansuimail.com, [protected]@sansuimail.com
            but to no effect.
            Please get the replacement of the TV ASAP so that I get the desired product for which I have paid the price.
            Sangeet Anand
            (M) [protected]
            E mail :sangeet.[protected]@icicibank.com
            The complaint should really go to consumer court and ask for compensation not only for TV, but for the trouble to go through this. Despite writing to the company officals, no response is given by them, shows company's irresponsibility to take ownership of their wrong doings. When at time of selling they r going all out to make sale, company should be able to take final outcome of the sale too.
            Have you tried caling the company headquarters in Mumbai with the concerned persons name.

NOT WORKING

TV NOT WORKING, TOTALY STOPED
            Dear pradeeota,

Videocon Online Team
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sansui / Furatto - 21 - Wt TV Set — Picture tube not getting started, TV set is working like a radio only.

Kishor L. Donga
              My SANSUI TV SET, purchased on Dt: 26/07/2005 with warranty of 7-years, is having a problem in picture tube. Picture tube...

Sansui TV — Stand by mode

yogesh bhagwat
              Complaint against SANSUI TV service centre

I guess this portal realy takes care of...

SUJITH V G
              HaiSir,
              I am Sujith.V.G From Thrissur, Kerala.
              My TV's Tuning system is not working properly. so that lot of channels are misssing.Especially on UHF and VHF-L bands.I've complained in your Thrissur service centre(Ph:[protected]. Your mechanic came and said after checking that its the complaint of the tuner and it should be replaced to solve the complaint. Next day he replaced the tuner and i paid him Rs.800.00.
              But the complaint remain still.After that I complained several times but they never came. I purchased the TV in 2002 june from Nandilath Agencies, Kuruppam Road, Thrissur .
              So please do the needful as fast as you can...

Sujith.V.G
              Ph:[protected]
              Mob:[protected]
              :[protected]
              E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              my sansui LCD tv not working, power pc board complaints, technician from alappuzha says the parts not getting in India, beacuse teh unit brought from Gulf. But why they cannot find the parths from their manufaturers?
              fM;j lj
              esjk Vhoh lulqbZ, l oh 2110 ds gS tks dh cgqr gh vPNk gS ysfdu vk;s fnu vf/kd oksYVst vkus ds dkj.k MsM gks tkrk gSA mldh ikoj lIykbZ es Ckh0;w 4237 VftLVj 1107 yxk gS tks vDlj [kjkc gks tkrs gS nl ls iUnzg ckj [kjkc gks pqdh gS eS ijs'kku gks x;k gqW D;k djs bl Vhoh ds vykok vkSj dksbZ Vhoh dh fiDpj DokfyVh vPNh gh ugh yxrh gSA d`I;k esjh Vhoh dh LeL;k nwj djs mldh fdV dSls psat gksxh oks fdV feysxh ;k ugh dkWQh iSlk yxk pqds gS ijUrq ckj ckj [kjkc gks tkrh gS A

esjk irk &jk/ks';ke, p0vkbZ0th 49 dks'kyiqjh dkyksuh QStkckn Qksu u0 [protected]

spw 14 nm dead

vishal electronics, madhuban, paradeep, 754142, jagatsinghputr, odisha

HARISH SHARMA
                I Purchase Television Sunsui CTV 21 FURRTTO 22-SX, 1200 WT S.NO[protected]OO37From Neel Kanth Electronics Vide Bill No.NE/[protected]/5590 DATED 4 MAR 2008
                Sorry to infrom you that set not working not satisfatry from the date of purchase . I also make complaint on dated[protected] for the same . Now on[protected] set again distrub . Although picture not satisfactry from the date of purchase.
                You are requested to change my TV St Immediatly.
                Thanking You & Oblige.
                Yours
                Harish Sharma
                805, Prem Gali No. 3-E,
                Gandhi Nagar, Delhi. 110 031
                m.[protected]

H. Rajendra Prasad
                  I bought the above CTV in February 08. About a fortnight ago, it gave some problems. My complaint was duly attended to, firstly by a technician who visited my place, and next by the authorised service centre (Mega Electronix, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad). The problem, however, persists in some other form! The present problem is that I get pink, blue and green bands on the top and bottom of the screen. The images are also not as sharp as they were earlier. Request that the same is rectified at the earliest. I am a senior citizen and live on the second floor of a residential building, and find it very difficult, therefore, to carry this rather heavy TV down often to the ground floor. If some technical person couldvisit my place and set the TV right, it will be very helpful. An immediate action is requested.

Sansui Hard rock colour TV — Not Attending my complaint

I availed the facility of Videocon Group Authorized Service Centre to service my Sansu Colour TV Hand Rock, for not display vide complaint number AMC[protected], customer care executive forwaded to wrong department, then a also logged a new complaint DEL [protected].

But the service engineer not come till date, I aslo call to your customer care centra[protected] but they are aslo not reply properly & disconected line, If any person can not attend my complaint i will go to consumer court.

so please look after this urgently,
                  I disagree to your customer care exeuctive & service centre,

Siraj Shaikh
                    Dear Sir/Mam,

Here i bought a new mobile phone from Sansui, model no:V929, but cant able to connect with my PC, So if you have any link or any website please give me mail.So i access my phone to better use.

With Regards,
                    Siraj Shaikh,
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Sansui-V929 — Charger not getting detected

Whenever i try to charge my mobile(Sansui-V929), most of the times charger doesnt get detected and ill hav to struggle to set it right.I would like to know what ill have to do.I also want to know if there are any customer care centers for Sansui mobiles in Karnataka.

Sansui - V929 — PC Suite soft to connect with computer

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE A SANSUI V929 MODEL, BUT I CANT FIND ANY PC SUITE FOR IT TO DOWNLOAD AND TO ATTACH WITH COMPUTER.PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS REGARDING FROM WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PC SUITE FOR THE ATTACHMENT WITH COMPUTER.

THANKING YOU
                    Amit Sharma
                    Prasanth
                    Concat the Data Cable to PC Free Softwear -SANSUI-V929
                    i have 2 dowmload sansui pc suite from sansui download center

Sansui / TV — bad experience from service centre

babu
                      My name is BABU i am frm trivandrum, i bought a Sansui Colour TV around 2years before with a warranty period of 3 year ....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (36)

shanker
                      had bought a sansui color TV 29" in 2005 with a warrany of 7 year and paid rs 18, 500 for this model, now the tv is not working having defect with the color cord, i called the customer care on 10th of june 2008, i services guy came on 16th june 2008.

when i ask about the problem in my tv he stated there is problem in my TV color cord to replace it i need to read the warranty card, it stated the he need to show the company prie list and over that i will have a discout of 25 % on the spare that malfuncing in my TV,

but the service guy donot have any price list he simply say that i need to pay RS 700 towards the service.

then i said can i talk to ur manager regarding this issue he given one Mobile number +91 [protected] i had called him and started my problem regarding the TV malfunctioning, but he cut the line and after he didnt reply me to.

it really flustaring me being by a product for Rs 18500 without proper response from the company, plaese solve my issue

Shanker

Sansui (Sv - 1412) 14 " TV — IC Damage TV not working

Sandeep Verma

Please send service enginier for TV repair

Thanking You

Sandeep...

kamal kishore singh
                        me and my friend has purchased t.v. in the month of oct 05 and both o[censored]s are facing complaints in our sansui t.v. this could be because of bad/inferior quality product manufactured in the month of oct-05 and worse part is that after getting complaint no from the customer care nobody bother to solve the complaint on time. this means if you get bad product from sansui you will get bad service also as gift/scheme.
                        this is the third time i m getting hit by the fault.my complaint no is--5k[protected]
                        my friend has registered his complaint no--5k[protected] dtd-15-may-2008 and till date his fault in t.v. not been repaired.

kamal kishore singh
                        jaipur

Recently Discussed

10 days ago
                          Sansui India
                          sansui ac compressor not working
                          22 days ago
                          Switch not working
                          sansui pro view 102cm (40 inch) full hd led smart tv
                          Sansui 40 inch LED TV Display Problem
                          Sansui India
                          sansui 50 inch led tv (under warranty) - screen (led panel issues) and speaker not working