Sansui India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Load

Sansui India related photos (225)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

Sansui, TV, India — complaint-2 [Resolved]

A.UDAYA KUMAR
From 03.11.07

Old Address New Address
A.Udaya...

K.VSelvam
Unfortunately I bought a Sansui DVD 516 on June 17,2007.After a month it started giving problems & in October 2007 it stopped working completely.I have made complaint on[protected] vide complaints No.MSHD7J08001.After a week or the repair person visited and said the PCB is damaged and needs to be replaced.Till date the PCB is not replaced.Our frequent calls are not taken seriously by the Bhayander maintenance/Repair team of Sansui.Today when I talked to Mr.Rajan , he informed me that the PCB needs to come from Aurangabad and would take another one weeek.Now after a month of making the complaint.The DVD is yet to be repaird/rectified.I curse the day I purchased the Sansui DVD and pray for Sansui to honor their warranty commitments.

Yogender Singh
    Hi, I am Yogender Singh from Delhi, India. This is my second reminder complaint. Some problem has occurred with my tv for the last one year. I made several complaints to Sansui Customer Care Centre for its repairing. After repeated reminders mechanic repaired the tv . From[protected]Complaint No. 400SAO7J20716) the same problem is again being occured in the tv, the mechanic Mr. Sanjay Choudhary attended the complaint after repeated reminders but the same problem again occured within 4-5 hours after its repairing. The TV is still under warranty. From[protected]Complaint No. 400SAO7J26290) the tv is completely lying idle. No mechanic has attended the complaint. I contact several Sr. officials of your company deputed in Delhi but no fruitful result is found. It is requested to make the arrangements for its repairing expeditiously.
    do not open my sansui tv serial no his[protected] this anna ther time warenty 3 yers
    i am sandhi bindu live in delhi few monts back i bought a 29 inch sansui tv but after few days its remote is not working proprely and it is in guarntee period i want your company person to come check it or relace it .
    My address is B-323 mohan garden uttam nagar new delhi-110059
    i have bought it on8/8/2008

29'' color tv make-sansui model-29WDH sr no- 111008010230200017 — 29 " sansui color tv under warranty not working

Hi, I am Rahul M Mumbai, India. This is my reminder complaint. Some problem has occurred with my tv just within of 10 to 15 days of purchase. I made several complaints to Sansui Customer Care Centre for its repairing. After repeated reminders mechanic repaired the tv . From (Complaint No. 250307) the same problem is again being occured in the tv, the mechanic (Complaint No. THA[protected]) attended the complaint after repeated reminders but the same problem again occured within 4-5 hours after its repairing. The TV is still under warranty. (Complaint No. THA[protected]) the tv is completely lying idle. No mechanic has attended the complaint. I contact several Sr. officials of your company deputed in Mumbai( last complaint no: THA[protected] is pending from 22/02/2010 no one is attend the complain ) but no fruitful result is found. It is requested to make the arrangements for its repairing expeditio

display problem of my sansui mobile sa43g

I have purchase a Sansui SA43G mobile but 5 days before my display of phone not working. Where is Sansui Service Centre. I am currently in Karol Bagh, Delhi.

Sansui service centre ne capacitor ka charge 550 charge kiya jabki market me 5 rs ka hai

Sir
    I my sansui tv model no. s2s their some sound problem but I done the complaint in sansui service centre & technician comes & only capacitor is changed he charged 350+ 550 = 900
    in which 350 is service charges & 550 was capacitor charge

It wrong
    because the market price was rs 5 only
    Dear ayushi.[protected]@rediffamil.com,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Sansui - Sv 2010 — repairing of television [Resolved]

prince sameer
      my tv is not working from 2 months,i have registered a complain on 25/9/2007 at sansui service centre patna(bihar).my complain...

krishna kumar tripathi
      i have brought T.V. since the time its not working properly, its display not comming properly, several time i had given complain in customer care and the showroom from where i brought it, after several complain eng. came and not given, after that again problem arise, i called in showroom they told they will send some one but no one given responce
      plz do the needful,
      hoping company will give responce asap, as the company commitement.
      thanking u
      krishna kr. tripathi
      shantiupawan, flat no 302, lodhaheaven, dombewali E.

Debajyoti Mitra
        I have purchased a 29 inch TV from Zenith Lifestyle Stores Kolkata Sr no.[protected] on[protected] with 3 yrs warrenty and now their customer care numbers have changed. I also went to sansui-india web-site and found to my utter surprise that there is no support number listed for the state of West Bengal.

I am now in a lot of problem.
        Complaint registered bearing no. 07j1014 on 10.10.07 itself but although the Service Center is not even one kilometer from my place but no one has come. The service people do not pick up the phone and when some got contacted today evening, they assured that technician will be going to my place withing two days.
        I really regret why did I purchase Sansui and that too two at a time, one 29 " and one 21 ". May be I am paying for the mistake I committed.
        I regret to inform that my Sansui colour television- Model21WT 500 watt, Sn. no. 210894 purchased from Amrith Electronics, Sion showroom on 17/11/2005- Receipt no. 42816, has been facing constant problems during past 1 1/2 year. The picture tube of the TV has got faulty. This problem was 1st noticed within 6 months itself. At that time I had asked for a replacement. However the dealer assured that the problem was minor and would be resolved. Subsequently technicians visited my residence and temporarily the issue was resolved. However after further 2 months the problem reoccured. The matter was again taken up with the dealer and again technicians were sent. However the problem has persisted and remains unresolved till date. The dealers are now claiming expiry of warranty period. However I reiterate that this problem is the same which persisted during warranty period. Now the dealers are making excuses that the Sansui product is no longer being kept by them. I have to mention that I am not receiving help from any quarter.
        I am deeply disappointed by the service which has been provided to me by such a big brand company.
        I am mailing you this complain as a last resort.
        My Job no. is Mum07G100100 dt 7/10/2007.
        Expecting a prompt reply.
        Thanking you,
        Ram Vilas Upadhyay
        I bought Sansui 4 years back and only uses 2 years.Now, It Picture's Settings gets changed when we on the T.V.

white screen coming

white screen coming
        Dear jai bhavani,

Dear jai bhavani,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sansui / Television - / Model - Fu 21 Eye — tv is not working , I have made complaint on telephone to service agent on 08/10/07 but he has not attended it yet [Resolved]

Raj Kumar Prasad
          I bought Sansui 21" TV on 30/12/2003 having model no.- FU 21 EYE , Srl no.[protected].I bought the TV when I was posted...

Firoz khan
          MY TV model no[protected] 21" flat tv, once i made a complain dated 20/09/07 07I 20146 but when the technician arrived at my home saw the condition and told that lets the situtation get worst then i will repair without even opening the television but again i made a complain dated 01/10/07 but still no body turn up, i have call up ur service centre & even Mr Arijit whose telephone no is [protected] he too has behaved in the same way till 11.30am today 11/10/07 nobody turn up.

pls let me know the reason b'coz now i will be taking help with consumer court with distrit forum
          pls let me know amount of money i had wasted who will return me.

my no is [protected]

Sk. Sanwar
          on behalf of my brother in law
          firoz khan

Sansui TV — FOR TV REPAIRING CENTRE IN DELHI AT JHARODA

MY COMPLLAINT NO. IS 5A[protected] AND MY PHONE NO. IS [protected].
          YOUR TV REPAIRING CENTRE JHARODA PHONE NO.[protected] ARE NOT REAPAIRING MY TV SET OF SANSUI FURATTO-21-WT AND HE IS ALSO HARASHING ME .I AM WANT NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST HIM AND REPAIR MY TV SET.

THANKING YOU

Sansui — unavailable service

I bought a sansui colour tv 9 months back and when i called on the toll free number for service they saild it will be done within 72 hrs. but when I called the local service center number they denied the service telling that the tv wasnt purchased from a prescribed dealer . It would be kind of you to know that we have purchased a Sansui company product and how are we supposed to know who is the right dealer for it. Please see to my complain or otherwise i will have to go to the consumer forum.
          I tried to find out service centre for Sansui TV and found the below information on internet:

SANSUI SERVICE CENTRE
          LAJPAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110024, NEW DELHI
          p: 55425272
          Website - None Supplied
          Email - None Supplied

The phone no. they have given is incorrect. It would be kind of you to know me the customer service centre for Sansui TV.

chandra shekhar.kenche
            i purchased a color TV from PCH e ZONE hyderabd,,,
            i purchased on 29/11/2007.
            i have warrenty of 7 yrs on that.
            i called up to cuntmer care center but till now no one turned up.
            where i need to complaint for this.
            iam staying at hyderabad....
            please give me some idea...and solve the problem,
            thanks