Sansui India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Load

Sansui India related photos (225)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

Sansui V929 Mobile Phone — Sansui V929 mobile problem [Resolved]

Deepak Khanderia
I m having Sansui V929 mobile phone but unfortunately, my uncle who gifted me from Dubai has thrown...

Sansui DVD Player / DVR - 515 — Inefficiency in Service [Resolved]

Parvesh Kumar Ankar
I had purchased Sansui DVD Player, product code:S-DVR-515 from M/s. Hazrat's Vision, 19, Lalita Park, Vikas Marg,...

Tushar Rastogi
I have bought a Sansui 26" LCD from Jumbo Electronis S-105 & 106, IInd Floor, V3s East Center, Laxmi Nagar District Center, Main Vikas Marg, Delhi 92. on 27th Jan. 2008.

Model No. - Sansui Kyuuten 264
Serial No.[protected]
Invoice No. - 152
Sales Person - Sujeet
Showroom head - Mr. Mehamood
Cashier - Ashok

After 2 days o[censored]se the lcd has started showing red dead pixels on the screen. Also when i tried to use it as a monitor but nothing is appeared on the screen and it didn't worked. This problem has also been shown to the sansui executive when he visited my premises. When i did the complaint against it to Jumbo people and Sansui Customer care center i got the visit of sansui technical executive on 9th Feb. 2008. After checking the lcd i was assured that this piece have got the technical problems and need to be replaced. The sansui guy gave the one week time limit to get the lcd replaced. Till today i have been continously trying to contact those people as i have not recd. any response from their side.

In the begining when i called Mr. Jain from Sansui on his mobile number [protected] he always gave one monotonous reply that the model i have is not in stock so i have to wait for the replacement. Now when i tried calling him his cellphone is not available.

I also talked to Mr. Manish Kothari in this context and have been getting the same reply from him.

Also when i called the sansui customer care call center and asked for contact number of Mr. Jain they gave me the wrong telephone number which is 66091648 which on dialed says this number does not exist.

On sunday 9th march I also had a word with the above said Jumbo District Center Showroom head Mr. Mehamood in this context and he asured me that this problem will be solved by monday i.e. 10th March 2008. but nothing happened when i called Mr. Mehamood he made an excuse that their is some mishappening in his family so he is out of the town.

On 11th of march a guy named Mr. Sunil Verma came at my place when i called him up to collect my bill photostat copy again tht i have already given to him on 9th of feb 2008 on his first visit to check the lcd tv. He made me talk to the Service Incharge Sansui Mr. Naveen Vasisth regarding the problem and that person asured me that the issue will be solved. Now i am continously trying to call Mr. Naveen on his cellphone but no response is their from his side.

I am really very much mentally upset as my money amount Rs. 23, 500 has gone in the pockets of Jumbo Electronics and i am left with this defected piece which is of no use to me.Also sansui people are making false promises on every call and doing nothing. Kindly help me out and tell me what to do.

My Complaint Number with Sansui is 400SQ08B26594 in the name of Tushar Rastogi, mobile number [protected].

My request is now i don't want this sansui lcd replaced anymore rather i want to return it back and buy some other lcd and ready to pay the difference amount to the jumbo electronics even then they are not giving any response on this .

Kindly do the needful and resolve the issue asap as its already been 2 months and this lcd is lying in my house as a dead piece.

Waiting for your feedback on this.

iiiiiii
I brought an lcd 32 inc TV from Dubai - Lulu Hypermarket, Karama- after the customes and other formalities, I could install the TV at first week of April only. On 14th night, by the lightning, TV damaged. I waited for a technician from Good Morning agencies Alappuzha, but failed. after four months one technician came and removed the parts of power supply unit and instructed me to buy this from Dubai. Because he said the parts not available in India. Last week I was in Dubai, and brought those parts from V.V.&sons, Dubai. One technician fixed it, working. But after half an hour or early the picture get disturbed and show only shadow. If we wait for another few minitues all will come in white. I contacted your service center, but replied they cannot do anything on this complaint. Tell me sir, what I have to do. only one week I enjoyed it with the sound problem. It was there at the banging, but I solved it through the VCR. Please advise what shall I will do. waiting to hear from you. Thanks

Parthan

[protected], [protected]

zamirulhalder
    AS A FRIEND OF THE CONSUMER WHO RESIDED AT 6 NO, EKBALPORE ROAD KOLKATA 700023 NAMED BY NADEEM HAS BEEN COMPLAINING THAT THE (SANSUI K2K 21 CTV)HAS BEEN BOUGHT ON[protected] THROUGH THE AUTHORISED DEALER OF YOUR CONCERN NAMED BY HEENA ELECTRONICS ADDRESED 281 LENIN SARANI KOLKATA-700013. THE PRODUCT IS CREATING VAROUS PROBLEM SINCE IT WAS BRING.THE COMPLAIN HAS LODGED THROUGH SERVICE CENTRE (COMPLAIN NO[protected] &[protected] IN PROPER WAY.THE SERVICE MEN CAME FIRST TIME AND CHANGED THE PICTURE TUBE BUT AFTER SOME DAYS ITS FAILURE AGAIN. THE CONSUMER MADE ANOTHER COMPLAIN OVER PHONE AND AGAIN THE SERVICE MEN CAME AND CHECKED.AFTER CHECKING HE TOLD TO THEM THAT COMPANY WILL CHANGED THE NOTHER ONE.FROM THAT ONWARDS NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN FOUND FROM THE SERVICE CENTRE . ITS OUR EARNESTLY REQUEST TO YOU TO TAKE THE PROPER STEP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    THE GUARANTEE PERIOD IS STILL CONTIUNING. AND THE TV IS STILL IN PROBLEM WHICH WAS VERY DISTURBING US. PLEASE TAKE PROPER ACTION AS PER YOUR RULES & REGULATION.
    THANKING YOU
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sansui CTV First 14 Dp - 4 — Picture getting off while running and 4-5 horizontal lines appear [Resolved]

J.S.V.R.A. VARMA
      Picture does not appear when the set is powered on. Audio is working. 4-5 horizontal lines of different colours appear on...

Sansui V929 Mobile Phone — i am not getting the GPRS settings even though the GPRS connection in my handset is activated. [Resolved]

ABIN KURIEN
      i am a person living in ernakulam.i have a sansui v929 hanset. i had tried many times to activate the GPRS.eventhough the...

Sansui Colour TV — TV sensors and switches are not working [Resolved]

Shabin Navas
      Hi My name is Shabin. I am from Chennai. WE had bought a Sansui Colour TV around 10 months before with a warranty period of...

Sansui / TV — picture tube fault [Resolved]

khaleeq
      sound r coming from kit n suddenly swithing of tv automatically
      picture is not clear...

Sansui TV Model K2k 21 — Colour Problam [Resolved]

venkat
      Disply Right side blue colur observed & Remout not working...

Sansui - Sy - 14 - Eye CTV — colour problem [Resolved]

VINOD KUMAR
      R/sir,
      I have purchased sansui SY-14-EYE colour TV on dated 05/03/04 (of seven years warranty period) .And now a...

Lakshmi Narayan Ghosh
      I lodged a complaint for my Sansui TV to the local H.O. address at Camac street, Kolkata. Their behaviour and customer dealing are worst. Though my TV is under warranty but they are least bother to take any action. My TV sr. No. [protected] model SV 2012, dt of purchase 04.12.2002. Warranty- 7 years. Pls look into the matter at earliest. Thanks. L.N.Ghosh. Mob- [protected].
      I purchased Sansui TV 21inch modelSV2012 and Sr. No. [protected] on 04.12.2002 from M/S Chandi Stores, Chanditala, Hooghly, West Bengal, India. I lodged a complaint to the Local H.O. of Sansui TV at Room no. 4, Ist floor, Shantiniketan, Camac Street, Kolkata, India. They are least bother to take any complaint for the same and their behaviour is worst. Now I am thinking what to do? Pls look into the matter. Thanks. L.N.Ghosh. Mob-[protected].

SANSUI 29 WT (TV) — SOUND PROBLEM SINCE PURCHASE

I purchased Sansui 29 WT TV from M/S.Swamiraj, Kalyan (W) on Oct'2006. It is regretted to inform you that since Nov'06 the above TV is having sound problem (after running 3 to 4 hrs. sound will go the silient mode). In this connection I lodged so many complaints through customer care centre of Thane (Mumbai). In this connection technicians are attended and the result is NIL. Hence it is requested to you kindly look into the matter and arrange to solve my above problem as early as possible. My residential address is SYED JEELANI, ROOM NO.4, NITIN BUILDING, NEAR BISMILLAH MADRESA, GOVINDWADI, KALYAN(W) PIN 421-301. MOBILE NOS. [protected] AND [protected]. I hope you people are look into matter seriously and solve my problem.

Your's faithfully,

(SYED JEELANI)
      Sir, I purchased one Sansui 29 WT TV from Swami Samarth, Kalyan(W) on Oct'2006. It is regretted to inform you that since November 2006 there is sound problem in my TV so many technicians saw and dry soldered but yet there is no improvement. Iam not satisfied with the service. I lodged so many complaints through customer care. Hence you are requested to you kindly look into the matter and arrange to solve this problem. My residential address is - SYED JEELANI, ROOM NO.4, NITIN BUILDING, NEAR BISMILLAH MADRESA, GOVINDWADI, KALYAN(W) 421301. MOBILE NOS. [protected] & [protected]. Awaiting for your favourable reply.

Your's faithfully,

(SYED JEELANI)
      Hope from this e-mail method you will solve my problem.

Thanks.

(syed jeelani)
      ticking sound around the flyback transformer
      i purchased sansui 21 model no:[protected] TV in rajahamundry, ANDHRAPRADESH on 9 th january 2004.present the TV programing I C no; 8821GPL3VN7 is problem. I lodged so many complaints through customer care. Hence you are requested to you kindly look into the matter and arrange to solve this problem. My residential address is- PINAMANENI KRISHNARAO, S/o GANESWARARAO, DEVARAPALLI (PS), WESTGODAVARI DISTRICT, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA.Phone no; [protected] &[protected].Awaiting for your favourable reply.

yours faithfully
      TVV.SATYANARAYANA
      MY SANSUI 21in TV TWO TIME COMMENT 7 DAY NO RESPONES AND NO CALL PLZMY SANSUI TV RAPRING YOUR SARVSING MAN AND MY M.NO IS ( 0 [protected] )
      Add.805, prem gali no 3E Gandhi Nagar Delhi (110031)
      I Purchase Television Sunsui CTV 21 FURRTTO 22-SX, 1200 WT S.NO[protected]OO37From Neel Kanth Electronics Vide Bill No.NE/[protected]/5590 DATED 4 MAR 2008
      Sorry to infrom you that set not working not satisfatry from the date of purchase . I also make complaint on dated[protected] for the same . Now on[protected] set again distrub . Although picture not satisfactry from the date of purchase.
      You are requested to change my TV St Immediatly.
      Thanking You & Oblige.
      Yours
      Harish Sharma
      805, Prem Gali No. 3-E,
      Gandhi Nagar, Delhi. 110 031
      m.[protected]
      MY SANSUI TV IS SUDDENLY SWICH OFF AND I CALL CUSTOMER CARE, THEY REPLIED ME IT WILL TAKE 24 HRS TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, OUR ENGINEER WILL COME TO YOU AND GET CHECK YOUR TV, BUT TODAYS 5 TH DAY NO ONE COMES YET AND AGAIN CALL THEY REPLIED SAME STORY NOW I FADE UP WITH SANSUI PEOPLE, ITS VERY SHAME FUL FOR SANSUI THAT THEY CAN NOT PROVIDE SERVICE TO CUSTOMER, I NEVER BUY ANY SANSUI PRODUCT IN MY LIFE AND ALSO PREVENT WHO BUYS

Sourav Roy
        The red light of our tv (sy-14-eye) is not running properly...Beside this the tv is not open..So what i do now??????

Regurds,
        Sourav Roy,Belgharia,Kolkata-700056
        I am Sandeep Verma have purchased Sansui SV1412 14" T.V for the month of April ‘01
        But the working of T.V is not good T.V Picture keep on running but automatically stop the picture and it is happen every times when I turn on the T.V and till time I am facing of this problem before it I have complained Sansui Service Center but T.V Engineer no respons I have totally fed up of this service.

Sandeep Verma
        I am Sachin Kumar I have purchased Sansui SV1412 14" T.V for the month of April ‘01

Sandeep Verma

Nitin Agarwal
          This is for your kind attention that My Sansui hardrock 29G TV model is not Working Since last 15 Days & complaint of the same has been launched ,but no output results,Now i had given up & totally frustated by your services,pls suggest & do the needfull as soon as possible.
          Nitin Agarwal([protected])
          Anil Tent House ,Daulat ganj Gwalior MP India .

[protected],

Sansui / TV — Very slow response from SANSUI customer care [Resolved]

Srikrishna
            When I am writing this complain today's date is 11thJan2008, place - Bangalore.

I have purchased...

Sansui 29 Inch Television — Seller sent wrong television to my address [Resolved]

B. PANDIAN

I brought a 29" Sansui Colour Television on 20th December, 2007 (Saturday) from Jagadamba...

Sansui TV 21 Inch Hard Rock — repetitive problem of EST [Resolved]

Ashish Singh Thakur
            I am having a sansui CTV 21 inch HARD ROCK purchased in 2003
            from last two and half years it giving problem in picture...

GANGISHATTI ASHANNA
            GANGISHATTI ASHANNA
            HOUSE No: 3-149 C/o DASARI NAGESH (MPTC)
            Vi: SRI RAMPUR, MDL: MANCHERIAL, DIST: ADILABAD,
            STATE: ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA, PIN:504208

One SANSUI COLOR TV
            Model No: Hard Rock 24IX
            Serial No:
            set status: Dead
            MAHI HOME APPLIANCES
            SHOP No.13-16/1, KHANDELWAL BHAVAN,
            GANGAREDDY ROAD, MANCHERIAL, ADILABAD (Dist.)
            ANDHRAPRADESH (State), INDIA
            Pin: 504208, Ph:[protected]

One CTV Model No. K2K
            Serial No.[protected]Set Dade)
            my father gifted me Sansui 29 WT Furato in my marriage, in 2004,

Since then, it has shwon problems thrice, of showing no screen. Two times, through dealer I called the Sansui service man, he repaired the TV and charged from me Rs. 1000 (total) .

Now in the third problem, the sansui person detected that Its EHT is to be replaced and therefore, asking 1100 from me. I have not repaired the TV from him. The sansui person is advising the AMC of the TV.

Now, I feel what the probablility that TV will not go wrong next time, I rarely see the TV and whenever i see it, I am debarred from enjoying TV programmes.

Further, I have not seen any one taking AMC for the TV. Is this the company criteria sending faulty pieces and then earning through AMCs .

All this made me not to trust your company. since it brought disgrace to my father.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sansui Hard Rock - 29 - Wt — LAST 2 MONTH NO PROPER SERVICE FOR THE ABOVE TV [Resolved]

R PRABHAGARAN
              I PURCHASED A 29' SANSUI TV FROM A DEALER IN RAJALAKSHMI'S THE DREAM WORLD IN BANGALORE ON 01-7-05.
              MODEL:H.R-29WT...

Sansui India — Poor customer service! [Resolved]

Datla Raju
              I have a sansui 14" Tv ,model SY-14 EYE with 7 year warranty bought on[protected] from your authorised dealer...

Vibhuit Nath Gautam
              hi
              I bought a Sansui Tv Model No- CTV HARDROCK 29WTG
              Sr. No- 79020 [protected]
              from an autherised dealer in NOIDA (DELHI) . my TV already got repared two times by the service executive and all the times it has been taken too long time. Now this happened the third time.
              and I became fadeup with making complains.
              So are requested to exchange it with the same value or give me the parmanent solution. for becoming ur value add customer.

kindly do the needful.

regards
              VN Gautam

Sansui — Tv problam

I am Gurvinder Singh,from Chandigarh (UT). My tv set is not working properly because
              it's chanel not set & also noe working remort of it.

I am regiester our compaint mani time at your cosstumer care number "[protected]" Toll Free but they not responce out duty. So i request u please repair my TV set quekly.

Thanking you.

Name :- Gurvinder Singh
              Add :- House No. 124 'N' Area MES Coleny Near Air Port Chandigarh (UT)
              Pin :- 160003
              Mobile :- [protected]
              TV Problem
              I have purchased Sansui TV on 06/05/2010 after purchased i have problem of Sound by 8-9 month i have launched complaint. as per the complaint Technician by Sansui compay visited to us & solved the same problem but the same problem raised after one month on that time the same process happen.

Again i have the same problem of TV & i given customer complaint on 01/05/2011 but no one can visited by sansui, so i call to customer service center on 06/05/2011 for the same & he say are sorry for techinician not come & we are taking your complint dated 06/05/2011 & technician will be visited to you before 07/05/2011 but in actual technician visited to us on 10/05/2011 & say you warranty period has been expired on 06/05/2011 so we are unable to handle your problem within warranty period.

So my question is that why not taken correct action by sansui company? the problem is raised again & again they have solved the problem for long time, They are responsible for that?

Please kind co-operate.