[Resolved] Sansui India — Sansui LED TV SJX40FB-9XAF failed no picture.

Rahata, Maharashtra, India
 Sachin Bharati
I have purchased sansui led tv sjx40fb-9xaf in november 2014. Seller told me 3 years replacement warranty.
On 02 august 2016 when switched on tv only on sound comes but no picture on screen. I have sent sms to 53030.
I have revived the customer reference no: pun[protected].
After 2-3 days the company person visited he checked the tv & braked the warranty seal to open back panel of tv.
He told me that some part is faulty & needs to replace but led panel is working fine. He also said that he will send request to company for required parts & will get within 4 to 5 days.
Still no reply from company. Help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2016
still the complaint not solved.
My Complaint Reference No: PUN0308160182.
Till NOT SOLVED.

[Aug 16, 2016] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sachin Bharati,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Sachin Bharati's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 26, 2016
My Complaint Reference No: PUN0308160182.
TILL COMPLAINT NOT SOLVED. NO REPLY FROM COMPANY.
Sachin Bharati,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in in case you need any assistance.

Thanks.
Sansui provide me new replacement LED TV. 40".
Thanks.
Dear Sachin Bharati

Videocon Online Team

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - Sansui LED TV SJX40FB-9XAF failed no picture.