SendMyGift.com Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Mar 1, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to SendMyGift.com

Having problems with SendMyGift.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SendMyGift.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SendMyGift.com

SendMyGift.com Website

SendMyGift.com Head Office Address

#32/A, 9th Main, 6th Sector, HSR Layout
Bangalore South

SendMyGift.com Phone Numbers

SendMyGift.com reviews & complaints(760)

Hello, i had placed an order (Id[protected] on 25th may 2016 with full surprise plan to my family on a special occasion. This time i was little cautious as sendmygift.com had delivered the wrong product last time so repeated many time that please make sure that you deliver the right product what you have displayed at your website. I got assurance that right product would be delivered this time.
Again they did the same mistake, they delivered the different product what has been displayed on their web site.
I logged a complaint on 28th may and again i got assurance that it would get resolve within 24 to 48 hours. Its already been more than 48 hours but no response from sendmygift.com. Its really frustrating that they destroyed my surprise.

My order details:

Order Number:[protected]

I have been shopping online from past 6 years. This time I thought I would try something on sendmygift. This is the first time I have ever ordered on your website. And unfortunately this is my worst ever online experience. First of all you had sent an sms for order confirmation on 9th Feb 2016 saying the shipment will be delivered before 14th of Feb 2016. I had ordered this to gift my Husband for Valentine's day. But the order did not turn up. And when I tried tracking your order based on the order number provided, the website said invalid order number!!! great !! now you provide an order number for an order, you take money, I pay and now it says "Invalid Order Number!!" When contacted your so called "Great Customer Care People" they said will check and let you know. later no calls nor mails nor any response even if you wait for entire day. Later on 27 May after getting frustrated, contacted a customer care lady and she told she would escalate it.

After that I received a call where the Customer care lady calls and tells me "Your order was placed in Feb. We cannot refund an order which is more than 30 days from order placed date!!! great now suddenly the order which read invalid would turn to a valid order number with expiry date for it!! the lady generously provide me with suggestion that I should have raised my concerns earlier. What the hell, if you guys do not react to my escalations and say that my order itself does not exist after paying for the order, how the hell will I be able to raise my concerns?!!

Apart from these you ask the customer care the ticket / complaint number for your future reference - great !! they do not have one!! So ultimately you will not be able to track. So next time when you contact a customer care guy he says "Your order validity expired!! So we would use your money without giving you your order!!". very cheap way of making money guys !! very disgusting

I am totally disappointed with your entire team. Worst ever shopping experience and ofcourse would make sure that I will write this in every review page of online shopping sites so any customer who would want to buy through Send my gift would have to think before ordering.

Guys!! every online shopping site offers the products which send my gift has to offer but atleast you will get the product delivered for the amount paid unlike in here where neither you get order nor your money!!

I had placed an order on 24th december 2015, order#[protected]

It has been 5 months, i didn't receive the product yet.

I complained several times regarding the delivery, each time they said it will be done within this week, but it was never completed.

Yesterday one support representative told me that you hadn't escalated this issue within 1 month so you will neither get the product nor the refund

I am very disappointed in your services as I had placed an order for delivery number[protected] which was supposed to be delivered on Valentine's Day (in February)but has yet to be delivered.I have already paid an online sum amount of 824 Rupees.Either you please Deliver my Cake or Refund my amount to me immediately.

When I had sent an online enquiry, I was assured by one of your associate that the delivery would be done latest by yesterday and again sendmygift has failed to do so.

Your Website is highly unprofessional and unhelpful to customers who entrust in ordering with you and I am very saddened about this delay.
        I am repeatedly enquiring for months now for one cake.
        Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Akshya Shivkumar

I had booked an earring from send my gift, had sent as a gift to my mom. Send my gift delivered me damaged order, the back of the earring is almost broken and very very loose hence cannot be used. I requested them and had sent an email either to return or exchange whatever way possible but there is no response and notification from there side. I had shoot a mail and they replied to my email but then when i told them about the return or exchange they are mum. My only concern is if you are sending a gift and in return it is damaged by any chance then you should be flexible enough to take an action watever way possible... Thats the way you make your custome happy.

I placed an order with sendmygift on 7th feb 2016 for a product delivery on 9th feb 2016. However, the product was not delivered till 12th feb, so i sent them a reminder about the delivery.

Sendmygift did not deliver the product at all. So, i asked for refund on email dated 18th feb 2016 but no action was taken by sendmygift.
            I sent another reminder on 4th april 2016 to sendmygift for refund, to which i recieved a response that the case has been escalated to concerned department but no action was taken then either.
            Next, i sent another reminder on 3rd may 2016 to sendmygift for refund, to which i received a call telling me that as i did not notify sendmygift within few months of the order, refund cant be give. To which i sent them the snapshots of emails on 18th feb 2016 and 4th april 2016, after which i was told that sendmygift would review the refund case.

However, after reminders on 13th may 2016 and 17th may 2016, i received a call on 17th may 2016 that a refund cant be done as there is no refund option at sendmygift for orders older than a few months (Or feb orders).

Its a big surprise to me that the inefficiency of sendmygift to take action on my refund is resulting in my refund being denied.

I demand full refund from sendmygift, in addition to compensation for all the pain i had to go through because of their system issues.

Thanking you.

I had placed an order in January, yes January 5 months back. I guess for a delivery on 3rd Jan, the order was not delivered and hence I asked your customer care to cancel, and all have confirmed thats cancellation is under process. I have called over a 100 times in the past month to cancel the order and for me to receive my refund but I have no positive response. I hope you help me out with this. Order amount was 380, paid via Paytm.
              Order Number :[protected]

I had ordered for Flower Bouquet with Printed Mug and Chocolate Cake on 2nd of March 2016. The order was not delivered yet the client got a message confirming on the delivery of the product around 10:00 pm.
                On the #rd of March 2016 when asked about the gift she was clueless of what was spoken. Called the customer care and informed and they told i have to wait for 24 or 48 hrs for the procedure and they will call back, But, i din receive any call from SendMyGift.
                waited for 2 days and called back yet no response. this has been followed up for 15- 20 days and when ever called they told to wait for a day or two. also mailed them no reply on mail also.
                And now its 2 months 10 Days and i have not received my refund.

Sendmygift.com — Gift hamper not delivered and no refund is being made

Order a gift hamper of flowers, chocolates and son papdi, it didnt get delivered and repeated followups have failed. Order placed November 29, 2015, to be delivered on December 1, 2015.

My order no. is[protected] of the oder I placed at sendmygift..and I had placed a combo of yellow roses and Mysore Pak and what was delivered was stale red roses and cadbury celebration.
                  And addition to that there was no message on the flowers, which I had typed before placing the order. This is heights o[censored]nproffesionalism and deception. So pls get it resolved and get back asap.
                  My order no[protected] is showing pending and I m not able to contact to customer care

I had booked your monthly subscription last month by your sales executive who had put up promotional stall outside my society in electronic city 1, bangalore, but till date i have not received the delivery, we have asked for the refund several times through your customer care but every time false commitments.

Is this the way you treat your new customers? I assume this is the new service you have launched and if this the way you are going to treat your customers then all the best for your future..
                    They said to refund in 10 days but no refund till now..
                    order id:[protected]
                    Mandira Cariappa's reply, Nov 25, 2016
                    Compliant Has been lodaged against Daily Pooja.com at THALAGHATTAPURA POLICE STATION, if your are not flowers pls contact THALAGHATTAPURA POLICE STATION No:08022942359
                    My gift is not delivered yet.order no is[protected]
                    Mandira Cariappa's reply, Nov 25, 2016
                    Order[protected] is supposed to deliver on 14th Feb. Its not delivered and customer care also not reachable.
                    Mandira Cariappa's reply, Nov 25, 2016

Ridiculous employees satish and ruby were very disgusting . Prepaid order they are denying to deliver. Pls resolve
                    Mandira Cariappa's reply, Nov 25, 2016
                    Worst service from dailypooja.com.

I have ordered for 3 months subscription and delivery is not proper. Especially on festival days and important days, they won't deliver Flowers and every time I need to call them to ask for status and their standard answer is wait for 20 mts and will deliver. The preference will be for new customers and as demand will be there on festival days, they won't remember old customers and start making fool of new customers as well.

This is not once, this happened 4 times to me, no proper answer, no proper process, no proper customer service.

I request higher authorities to resolve this issue asap and take action on this daily pooja. They spoiled my time, my mood and we have to call them 20 times that too a landline number which is again waste for us.

Name: Siva Prasad, PH: [protected]
                    Compliant Has been lodaged against Daily Pooja.com at THALAGHATTAPURA POLICE STATION, if your are not flowers pls contact THALAGHATTAPURA POLICE STATION No:[protected]

I had ordered a truffle cake n a red potli bag of chocolates for my friend's birthday, which was to be delivered at midnight on 31st Jan. The cake was delivered but the chocolates weren't. I have paid extra for midnight delivery for both the products.. N the chocolates, it wasn't delivered at all. It really is disappointing. Try improving your services or shut sendmygift down if you guys are incapable of managing it. Its been more than 3 months n I've complained more than 10 Times and still no action is taken .

Order ID:[protected]
                      fraud website never purchase from this website..
                      Complain against not delivered bouquet on time still not ...nd ur team not response ...
                      order has to deliver on 13th feb till not delivered, , ,

NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE..

I had ordered a gift (order #[protected] in this fraudulent site which i didnt know initially. It was supposed to be delivered in 3 days and they kept telling technical issues which is their mantra i believe. Anytime you call them they will have technical issues and would receive false promises as it would be delivered same day which never happened.
                        So totally frustrated i asked them to cancel the order which was also cancelled only after multiple follow-ups. Still in the website the status is showing as processing only.
                        Its almost 2 months since the order has been cancelled and i havent got my refund amount yet. Each time the customer care executive would within 3days it would be credited back and it has never happened.

I also tried mailing to the mail id payment.[protected]@sendmygift.com which was given as a solution to another complaint on this company. But never got any reply even after 2 weeks. Not even an acknowledgement.

Kindly take steps to get my money refunded asap. i am fed up of calling those people who just make false promises.

Everyone be aware of this fraudulent website!!!
                        I paid money and not the item not delivered.block this website.
                        I have ordered a cake on 14-Feb-2016 to lucknow. but till the time it has not been delivered to specified address.

Order for 19Feb2016 not delivered and refund not done even after continous follow ups.

Customer care keep on asking 8 working days after every follow up after 8 working days.

Order confirmation SMS text below:

Thanks for your order on sendmygift.com. Your order details are
                          Order no. :[protected]
                          Product name : Double Heart,
                          For any Queries call :[protected]
                          I ordered a product for same day delivery and and its been more than 3 days, there is no details regarding that
                          My order id[protected] its not delivered and they r not responding, this is froud company i want my money back
                          My product not delivered. Customer care number not working. Please help. You've spoilt the valentines day.

[protected] order no and still order not received.

Don't play with people emotion
                          I want to cancel my order..my order I'd[protected]

This is a fraud company, saying delivering emotions (I am appealing all consumers never to order from this website).
                            br...

As per my previous complaint lodged against this company (Against order no.[protected] dated 16th march 2016) in this forum on april 11 2016, from this account only, no steps has been taken from the sendmygift company for resolving this issue.
                            They really dont care about peoples complaint and are not bothered about resolving the issue, and dont even care about this forum.

They (Sendmygift.com) supplied me a fake headphone against order no.[protected] and are not replacing it with original one or not even refunding my money.

It has been more than a month and i am really frustrated by such a behaviour of this company, they have wasted my time and money, and not even bothered to resolve this issue.

After i posted the complaint (Regarding this issue) on 11th april, they just called me once on 14th april and said that they are looking after this matter. After that they haven't called, even their customer care number is not working and their online chat team is saying the same thing that order is in process.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

I really have a lot of faith in this forum and hope that this issue will get resolved this time atleast.

Kindly ask these fraud people to replace the headphone else refund my money and take their fake headphone with them.

Pradipta swain

I hav orderdf flowers ckaes and chocolates
                              i hav givn continous order frm 6th feb till 14th...first two dats they hav deliverd the products thn onward were not deliverd and not evn refunded abck the money ..ihv cald many times and mai lthem but no answere frm their side
                              already all the money was gievn in advance //4ooo rs of mine wasted totally
                              they cheat customers...

Order id[protected]

It was a birthday cake for delivery to bangalore. I had paid extra money for midnight delivery...But they havnt delivered it. Their customer care service is alos very bad. Whenever i talk to customer care they says it has been delivered, whereas my person has not received any gift. My money was just a waste...It has been more than 3 months...

ORDER ID:[protected]... I had placed an order on 21st Feb 2016. they confirmed me thrice it will be delivered on the same day and the product was not delivered even the next day. so i cancelled it. but till today no refund has been processed. they are giving lot of fake promises and i kept on trusting them and finally i understood this is how they work. from two months they are saying we will process your refund but nothing has happened. every time i call them they promise saying today we will process but they are not doing it. escalation team will tell they will refund but again if i call customer service they will tell product delivered again i have to tell whole story then they will transfer to escalation those people will verify and tell it is not delivered we will refund. when i call to check refund status again they will tell product delivered so i have to tell them the whole story then escalation team will say product not delivered we will refund we have processed. this is happening from past two months. No proper response and not responding to my email. they are hurting a lot. please sir/maam request you to kindly address this issue.

I had ordered 2 items in one order and they did not deliver it even after 2 weeks.
                                    When I asked them to cancel they agreed and sent one item. For the 2nd item I had to follow up like hell. Used various options to contact them alas none of the approaches work accept the chat. In chat I had to update the person everytime that I haven't got 2nd item(status of which shows as order completed in the order status). They used to inform that product will be delivered in 24 or 48 hours every time and that they would gift me a 999 Rs worth watch etc because of the delay. I then followed up for cancellations which did not work even. Finally I get the product(photo frame) after 1 and half month of follow up which is of different design and with no photo.
                                    They make false promises in each and every contact. I almost followed up with them every alternate day and this is how it ended up.
                                    They had promised to send the gift in 24 hours and ended up in 1 AND HALF MONTH delivery!
                                    Even the gift watch wasn't send.
                                    I am writing this because I am very disappointed with their support and for awareness of the other customers.
                                    Apr 12, 2016
                                    vendor has delivered the product but with delay.

This is to bring to your notice that I ordered a Sony MDR XB450 earphone from sendmygift.com on 16th of...