SendMyGift.com Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Mar 1, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to SendMyGift.com

Having problems with SendMyGift.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SendMyGift.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SendMyGift.com reviews & complaints (760)

Tried 30 times reaching the customer over phone and chat. They never responded once I told them my concern.

Today is 15th March 2016.
Order# CCAvenue Reference # Order Date

[protected] [protected] 14/02/2016 19:17:53

The payment was made immediately via 'www.ccavenue.com'

Sendmygift is not a true seller. They never delivered .

Its been more than a month, they are not bothered to check if the item was..

Please check that issue ASAP . they are like a fraud company .When I called them they dropped the call in between the conversation, in chat also they are not responding properly . we are cheated . .

Order[protected] booked for valentines in February, never got delivered.

Today is 15th March 2016.

Tried reaching paytm customer care, they reverted with an email, they will look into and revert back.

The payment was made immediately via Paytm.

Sendmygift is not a true seller. They never delivered .

Its been more than a month, they are not bothered to check if the item was delivered.

I ordered a Printed Mug with the photo supplied to them on 28th December, 2015 online. My order No. is[protected]. I reported them N number of times through email and by Phone Calls.

Every time I was told that the matter is looked into it and instruction is given to concern department. Now on calling either they disconnect the call on seeing my telephone no. or they say high voice quality gives disturbance.

I even warned them about reporting Consumer Complaints but to all to deaf ears.

I ordered a a personalized mug along with other goodies on my wife's birtday ( 13th March ).
        I realized that I did not get the option to upload picture ( to be printed on mug), and therefore contacted their support.
        I was told to mail at [protected]@sendmygift.com with the picture, and I did.
        They even sent me a confirmation back saying that the picture was received, and given to correct department.
        I checked with their online support as well, and they assured me that it is with them.
        On the night of Birthday, they suddenly call me and ask me to send pic again.
        I did, and they acknowledged that it was received.
        THAT NIGHT THE MUG WAS NOT DELIVERED.
        I thought, its fine, they will on sunday. Its still her birthdy.

Next day I got a call again, and they asked for the pic again. I said I sent you guys the pic twice, I can't keep sending that again.
        To that the response was "No POINT IN ARGUING, please send pic"

and Till now the MUG is not delivered. My wife's Bday is over.

Customer care mail on 9 March ////////

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from Sendmygift.com!
        Order ID[protected]
        Thank you for writing in and notifying us.

We certainly understand that you want us to print the attached image on the mug.

We would like to inform you that we have notified our concerned team and the same inmage will be printed on the mug.
        Thank you for choosing Sendmygift.com! Happy Gifting!
        ///

Placed order on 8th Feb 2016 but it is not delivered yet.
          I have contacted several time to the customer care through chat and phone call and they said every time that they cancel my order and will refund my money back.
          I have also send email to them to refund my money.
          After seeing lots of complaints, I am sure that it is a fraud company.
          How to file complain in consumer forum ? Please tell me procedure to complain in consumer forum

Placed order on 12th February, 2016 which has not yet been delivered. On 23rd February, 2016 got a message regarding shipment without any consignment number though.

My order ID is[protected]. Have been contacting their customer care for couple of days now and they are promising to get back but no calls or mail from them till now. They are even unable to share the consignment number.

If you are not able to fulfill the order at least initiate refund.

Respected team,
              I ordered flowers and fruit basket on 15-January-2016 worth ₹434 and ₹1251. Order numbers:[protected] ₹424 and[protected] ₹1251. It was supposed to be delivere on 16-January-2016 but they couldn't deliver it they Promised me they will deliver it till 17-January-2016 but they didn't deliver it then i asked them to cancel my orders since the birthday of my relative was over and so they cancelled my orders and now it has been 2 months but whenever i call them and ask for refund they say it's been initiating and ask for 2 working days but their 2 working days haven't been finished since 2 months. Please look into it. I will be highly obliged.
              Thank you.
              EDIT*

Its been 2 months since this company isn't REFUNDING* me which i paid them in advance through SBI netbanking.

Hi, i was very happy with other online shopping with other companies, but unfortunately last feb 11 i placed order with send my gift.com from then i am suffering like any thing. Till today my products are not yet delivered and i have spent arround 500 rs to call up customer care, sending emails to get the update. But no one is responding or updating or resolving my issue.my order ID is[protected].

My sincere request to all customers to not to place any orders with sendmygift.com.. They are big cheaters and making money by implementing wrong practices.

I am planning to sue on smg with customer court. I am collecting all the required evidences..
                Sukrutha

Great inconvenience and regret, as per your mail communication quoted below:

"We would like to inform you that, the refund has been successfully initiated to the order bearing
                  Order ID[protected] on February 24, 2016 to the respective bank account.

The amount will be reflected in your bank account within 3 to 10 business days as per the standard banking procedure.

Kindly coordinate with the bank team for further details with Refund ID[protected]"

I have attached my bank a/c statement in that there is no refunded credited yet. request you to expedite the refund as it already exceed 10 business days.

Shivam

I ordered flower bunch for valentine day 14 Feb 2016.Order ID num is[protected]. Didn't receive the bunch also ... they playing with emotions.
                    I keep sending out mail for refund my money. They said you will get in another 3 to 7 days still not yet received.
                    They said they will refund money within 3 to 7 working days but it is alomost 20 days over no money nothing .

I booked one parcel on 12/02/2016 and still i have not received my parcel. It's almost one Month.Whenever i call to the customer care they will tell within 2 days you will receive your order but i still did not received it. They will never give tracking details in their website like other shopping websites. This is the worst experience. They not even even provide us the COD facility. they will force us to make the payment through online and not give our parcel. cheaters. I would suggest everyone that please don't order anything from this website, you will never receive your booked items.
                      Mar 10, 2016
                      Hello All, I am Very much happy that finally i got my parcel and i am happy. Thank you for Send My Gift for delivering my parcel after 1 month. Anyhow i am happy that i received it.

I had placed an order for Feb 14 2016, I ordered 3 items (Order #[protected] and received only 1 item. I contacted numerous times by phone and chat messages to enquire about the missing items, and all I get is "item will be delivered in 2 to 3 days" and I'am still waiting for the item to come. Meanwhile my wife received a txt message saying the item is shipped and days later when she called the number provided on the website the customer service personal said that the message was send by mistake.

Despite my numerous times contacting you guys all I get it " we apologize for the the delay and item will be shipped soon".. I regret that I made my order through this company, I ve wasted my time, money and trust with you guys.

I am Aravinth. I had made an order to deliver a gift to Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, on Feb 11. I wonder it is gonna be one month and still the gift has not been delivered. Feb 13th was receiver's birthday and does it make any sense if the gift gets delivered this month?

The order no is #[protected]

Hi, i was very happy with other online orders but unfortunately last feb 3rd i placed order with smg.com from then i am suffering like any thing. Till today my products are not yet delivered and i have spent arround 1000 rs to call up customer care, sending emails to get the update. But no one is responding or updating or resolving my issue.

Venkatesha - an unsatisfied smg customer
                            [protected].

Venkatesha - an unsatisfied smg customer
                            [protected].
                            1. SMG clock order not yet been delivered[protected]
                            2. SMG love gift --chacolate delivered.. valentine pen and greeting cards

not yet delivered.[protected] egv 1000/-rs also not shared
                            3. SMG birthday - till now gift not delivered to my brother his birthday

is there on this saturday.[protected]
                            4. Love mug and Chocolate box delivered but love meter not delivered

instead of love meter they delivered one dubba local wrist watch which is

not working. snap sent already[protected]..

Dicussed with Mr.Gopinath yesterday 7th March 16. confirmed that it will be

delivered today without fail but till now no communication.

With great regret and inconvenience need to inform that my order no[protected] that should be deliver on 14.02.2016, still not deliver and still no refund has been initiated, Even sending thousand reminders and calls, still your pathetic services not able to give clarity., Neither you are refunding money nor delivering the order .

Got your mail that will refund with 2 - 4 days, still 20 days has gone and no amount has refunded ..Seriously will take very hash step if your dumb company will not resolve the issue .

Unsatisfied Customer

I have ordered a valentines day cake on Feb 12 and they promised to deliver on Feb 14. they did not deliver the cake on Feb 14 and somebody on Feb 16 calls and tell me that cake will be delivered today (Feb 16), I have promptly replied that Feb 16 is not the Valentines day and I dont want it.
                                After that my money is not refunded till date (today March 8) the customer care team is horrible, they are rude and abruptly ends the call.
                                I am forwarding the complaint to consumer court.

I have placed one order(#[protected] and following up from more than 1 month. always their answer is today we will deliver... but till now they have not deliver any thing.

never buy any thing from this site.

They r big time cheaters. I placed two orders on valentines day. Paid my card. They promised same day delivery and none of the products were delivered.

They dont pick calls or reply on mails too.. just took the money.

Hi Sir/Madam,
                                      SendMy Gift launched a new category in their portal named 'Daily Pooja' offering Pandits and pooja articles. I have booked a Pandit for Shivarathri day at my new furnished house at Vijaya Nagar. They have not met their commitment to provide Pandit on sheduled time, when I have contacted them via their customer care, they apologized me and offered me a ### as an alternative to enjoy shivarathri day.

SendMyGift.com Customer Care
                                      Send My Gift
                                      #32/A, 9th Main, 6th Sector, HSR Layout
                                      Bangalore South

+[protected]

Order ID[protected]. -511 Rs

Order ID[protected]. -288Rs

The Order was made on 19th Feb. The deliver is not done after repeatative reminders made to their customer call. Its looting people by thier website .

Please take action