SendMyGift.com Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Mar 1, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to SendMyGift.com

Having problems with SendMyGift.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SendMyGift.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SendMyGift.com reviews & complaints (760)

I have contacted this company support center many times but they did not respond. My order id is[protected]. I have tried to chat with them but they do not reply properly so i called them on monday 22 feb and they told me to return my money within 5 daya but yet i didnt get it. So i need your help.

I ordered a chocolate truffle cake, a bouquet combo and a cushion for mid night delivery on 19/2/2016. After calling multiple times the order was delivered the next day at 3pm. But instead of a Chocolate truffle cake i received a butterscotch cake which was not fresh and was not worth eating. When I complain about not receiving the right order and the cushion i was assured that the delivery of the correct order will be done in 24-48 hours. Its been a whole week now and I have not received the cake, cushion and a celebration pack as a compensation which I was promised for not delivering on time. I have called the customer care hundreds of times, e-mailed them with my issue but no one has taken any action yet. It is really very unprofessional on your end. This is not a way to do business. Really disappointed with your services.

Horrible experience with sendmygift.com.
      You people are not running a company but I feel it is some kind of MONKEY BUSINESS. Change you motto from "Delivering Emotions" to "Playing with Emotions"

AWFUL. AWFUL.AWFUL

Ordered ID:[protected]
      Order Date: 27th Jan 2016
      Waited for Order for three days. 28th, 29th and 30th Jan. Finally gave up and CANCELLED around 1st or 2nd Feb.

Waited for their entire 3-10days refund policy. Called them after that for multiple time.
      Same response " We are escalating your issue. Your refund will be processed in 24-48hrs"

Its 26th Feb today almost a month since cancellation and I am yet to receive the refund amount.

Look into this matter and refund asap or I will be forced to put a complaint in Consumer Court.

Nishant Satyam

I placed an order of Rs. 249 to be delivered to my wife on 14th February (Order no:[protected]. The payment was immediately deducted from my credit card account but I did not receive any email notification for the order. I made at least half a dozen calls to Sendmygift on 14th Feb and they kept assuring me that I will receive my order before the day ends. I waited and the order never showed up

Since than I have made several calls to Sendmygift. One they don't have any records of the discussion they have with the customer so you end up repeating the entire conversation. I finally managed to get the call transferred to supervisor twice, and each time I was promised that they will refund the amount as well give an EGV of Rs. 1000 as compensation. However neither of the two ever happened.

This is my worst ever experience of poor customer service and these guys should be sued and barred from fooling the customers.

Horrible experience with sendmygift.com.
          Ordered a cake from them after falling for the appearance of their cheesecake.Failed to deliver after 9 calls.
          2/19:Ordered for delivery on 26th
          2/24:Requested them to deliver a day in advance.They responded positively saying they have updated in their system.
          2/24:Confirmed again in the evening and they assured delivery.
          2/25:Morning call to to ensure it reaches me as my gut feel said otherwise.They assure delivery by 9PM.
          2/25
          6PM:Again assure delivery by 9:00 PM.
          8PM:Said the cake would be delivered in 45 mins
          9:15 PM:delivery in One hour
          10:30 PM:Checks and tells me the order is cancelled.I swear at them, he slams the phone on me.
          10:45 PM:I am told that the paytm payment was successful only 3 mins back and that the cake would be delivered in 2-3 hours.after a while, checks again and tells me that it would be delivered only the next day as it shows 26th in their DB.Back to square one.Asked to cancel the order and they refused.

Order Id:[protected]
            I have placed a order on 12th feb and order suppose to be delivered on 14th Feb (It's a valentines day - Bcz This buggers don't even know what that means).
            Till now i didn't get a single mail confirmation saying what happened to my order.
            I ordered it from US and i have made more than 10 international calls. Every time these shameless people say it will be delivered today tomorrow bla bla..
            And still they don't provide tracking number where i can track my shipment.
            Are they really serious in there business.

This is a best example where you can say when road side people come to do a business like this, these things are expected.

And what the hell there tag line. "Delivering Emotions".. HAHAHAHAHA
            Come on.. It suppose to be "Playing with Emotions".

One more joke is I have placed one more order with the same product but didn't pay for that and selected cash before delivery option. Hahahah For that they have called immediately after 1 day. How shame less people are they. Customer has already paid for a order that they don't care and for the one where yet to get money, they run behind that.

This clearly shows that this company is fraud or had gone bankrupt. Police should take action against these people.
            consumer complaints also does nothing.
            It's been 15 days since i raised complaint but till now no reply.

My order number is[protected].. I paid 1148 for it.. There was date confusion hence the stuff was not delivered on time.. Then they delivered something that was not what i had ordered for..

PLEASE DON'T CHEAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU DO... VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED..

SHAME ON YOU..!! Go Join politics.. you will earn better there... anyways you are the perfect fitment there..

I placed order on[protected] which was supposed to be dlivered on 14feb.After so many requests they didnt place it on time.Now yesterday i received order which is not complete..I ordered 3 items and i received only one.So pathetic service.

I had order cake from www.sendmygift.com on 19th dec-16 order no.[protected]
                  first of all they were not able to delivery on time, because of which they canceled the order and till now i.e after 2 months also my refund is pending
                  every time i all they said it would be done in a day or so
                  but no stay till now
                  every call i had to bang my head for more than 30 mins, waste my money and time but no reply

please help in getting the same

I have ordered a gift on 19.02.2016 and promised by site for delivering the product on the same day. They, also called me and sent me mail for payment pending. Payment is done via Paytm wallet, but failed to got my delivery .However they, confirm me day before yesterday about the shipment of the product.my order no is[protected]
                    SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a gift on 14th Feb 2016, with the payment of Rs. 1322 processed through Paytm with confirmed delivery period of 3 to 4 Working days. After frequent follow ups and calls to customer care, today 25th Feb 2016, I got an SMS by saying

" Dear Valuable Customer, Greeting from Send my gift, As we have shared the mail regarding Token of apology worth Rs 500*2 = 1000 Rs. Thank You! We appreciate your continued support"

I have never ever seen such an unethical, unprofessional way of customer service from any company. If " Send my gift" is not taking any initiative to reimburse my full amount by end of this week, I am going to file a case against SMG to the consumer court.

And If this is a fraudulent website, I will also file a case in Cyber cell for misleading, cheating the people by using fraud web sites.

Sendmygift.com — No refund after two weeks - order no 145540759 and no status of egv

Whats the issue for refund the amount even after two weeks.

Further got sms that you have shared the mail...

Its been 10 days of my order, still there is no response from this company sendmygift.com. 2 days back i got call that today it will be 100% delivered, but still no luck.

Later today, when i called them to inquire they said it already refunded!!!?
                        I was confused checked my bank statement.. there was no transaction done.

So i finally thought now to drag them to consumer court now, as this is scam spreading in city.

Respected Court,

Please help me get my money refunded back.

My order no:[protected]
                        Amount : 219.00

Rehan
                        Feb 25, 2016
                        Finally, i received my payment today. Appreciated that quick response here. also i received mail from this company which provided some vouchers not sure about that. Thanks consumer team.
                        SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order with sendmygift.com .Order number[protected] on feb 13 2016. I cancelled the order on the same day thinking the gifts are inappropriate. No body responds to the customer care number. There is no cancel option. I have dropped an email asking for cancellation. But it didn't get cancelled. I felt cheated and they have deducted the money from my account. This company is such a fraudulent company. Despite several requests, order was not cancelled and it now shows shipped and no one received any gifts at receiving side.
                          SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order#[protected] on 11th feb 2016 for delivery on 14th feb. The product was never delivered until 18th feb. I called customer care daily and they neither bothered to respond nor try to deliver. From 18th Feb onwards, I've been requesting daily to cancel the order. They keep saying it'll be done but i haven't received a confirmation email yet nor the refund.

It has been a horrible experience with them. never again
                            SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a truffle cake n a red potli bag of chocolates for my friend's birthday, which was to be delivered at midnight on 31st Jan. The cake was delivered but the chocolates weren't. I have paid extra for midnight delivery for both the products.. N the chocolates, it wasn't delivered at all. It really is disappointing.

Order ID:[protected]
                              SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order on 14th February for a gift to be delivered on the same same day #[protected], was not delivered until ten days after.

I have had multiple chat, phone call and email conversations with the sendmygift customer care during which fake promises were made that they will deliver the item same day and it didn't happen until the 10th day when I escalated it via multiple sources.

Delivery person who delivered the item came at 11:00 in the night made a female recipient wait for 40 minutes, very unprofessional and harassing.

The whole experience with sendmygift was awful, frustrating, harassing and most of all I felt being cheated.

Such unprofessional and unethical business practices should not allowed to do business in India.
                                SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] this is my order no. I ordered it on try Feb. Till now my order is not delivered and when I request to cancel my order they didn't even cancel the order. After having a call that cancelled the order and told i will be getting refund with in 48 hrs. Even after 48 hrs I didn't get my refund. The customer service centre is not responding well for any of my queries. This is the dumpest website and customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Not reliable one. Not trustworthy.
                                  SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order placed on 13th feb 2016.
                                    scheduled delivery date 14th feb 2016.

order no[protected].

i ordered a valentine gift to be delivered on 14th February so obvious, but it was not delivered, neither they informed me regarding the delay. I tried to contact 100's of times but my call was never attended, on 24th of February finally they attended my call with a response that we delivered your order like 10 days late on 23rd of February when it was not required any more, we broke up because of these and now they are not even refunding my amount.

It's their fault why should i pay for it.
                                    if the order was getting delayed you must have asked me whether to deliver or not. you are nobody to decide when to deliver and to whom to deliver.

I simply want my money back! i want my refund that's it!
                                    I am not going to pay for your fault and a product that was not required any more!

Go take your flowers back from the random person you delivered ! I want my money back. you destroyed my valentine, my relationship, at least have some shame and give me my money back!
                                    SendMyGift.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had finally reached someone on contact nbr :[protected], they said refund is already processed and will be credited in your account today i.e on 22nd Feb its 24th Feb today i haven't received yet. Please confirm if you need me to lodge an FIR against your site..