SendMyGift.com Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Mar 1, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to SendMyGift.com

Having problems with SendMyGift.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SendMyGift.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SendMyGift.com

SendMyGift.com Website

SendMyGift.com Head Office Address

#32/A, 9th Main, 6th Sector, HSR Layout
Bangalore South

SendMyGift.com Phone Numbers

SendMyGift.com reviews & complaints(760)

my order no[protected]

below is the reply of pathetic customer service ...

Chat started
Shwetha joined the chat
Lakshmi reddy joined the chat

Lakshmi reddy
My name is Lakshmi

Get your EMOTIONS clicked, wrapped and delivered from sendmygift.com

Cheaper than any standard place you get products home delivered in 2 hours(only in bangalore).

priyadarshinee
Greetings from Sendmygift.com!
My name is Priyadarshinee.

Get your EMOTIONS clicked, wrapped and delivered from sendmygift.

Cheaper than any standard place you get products home delivered in 2 hours(Bangalore)

My name is Shwetha.

Get your EMOTIONS clicked, wrapped and delivered from sendmygift.com

Cheaper than any standard place you get products home delivered in 2 hours.

hii

Lakshmi reddy left the chat

Hello.

How may I help you today?
hi

my order no[protected]

can you tell me the satus

Shwetha
Please be online for a minute while, I check the information for you.
ok

will you update me

Shwetha
Thank you for being online.
priyadarshinee left the chat
so

whats the uodate

hello

can you be little faster

helllo

Shwetha
Thank you for your patience and time. As it is taking longer time than expected to check for the data. I request you to be online for another One minute.
ok

waiting

Anantha joined the chat
Shwetha left the chat
will you reply

helllo

its almost more than 15 minutes

waiting for your reply

is this your customer service

Anantha
I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with the Delay in delivery.
order was on 9.2

today is 7.3

We are sorry for that.
will you take more than 1 month fordelivery

whats thestatus of my order

will you let me know

Order number[protected]
    I am very upset with the poor customer services. I placed an order for flowers and cake with a message to be written on the cake stating Happy Mother's Day as we are celebrating this in the Uk on the 6th March.
    I am struggling to get through to someone by phone and no one has contacted me via phone or email as I was promised by the 24 hour chat team
    Please do not use this company

I have ordered on Feb 13th 2016 and the order was not delivered atleast till now and I'm fed up calling to customer care, it will never connects and waste of my time and money calling you people.

I need my money back for the order #[protected] and just refund my money.

Such a worse service you are providing to the customers.

I order (OrderID[protected] one necklace, flower bouquet and paid extra Rs 149 to deliver with in a day i.e on 14th Feb 2016 nearby Noida . Total it cost me Rs 1898.
        1) First when i call to their website contact number they never picked up.
        2) Second when ever i live chat with them every time they say "We re-process your request and put it on high priority so it will be deliver within a day" But it never happened.
        3) I ask for the refund and cancel my order but they said we cannot cancel your order.
        Its been 20days now with all these facts i feel they are looting, mentally harassing and there is no credibility of their words, its a scam as far as my experience concerned.
        Please help me to get my money refund i don't need that order anymore.
        I have attached one of my chat with them and the order information
        I faced the same issue and still not refunded... should sue them

I have placed one order bearing Order ID[protected] on 22.02.2016, It contains one
          Celebration Chocolate Orange Box(141.9g) and one Bubbles of Love Combo.
          The package was delivered on 22.02.2016 but there was only
          Celebration Chocolate Orange Box(141.9g). Another one i.e. Bubbles of Love Combo was missing.
          Next day I called the Customer Service and asked them, they told that it will be delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
          After two days I called again and told them to cancel my order and refund my money then they told to refund my money.
          Today is 04.03.2016 its already 12 days passed but i have neither got my money back nor my gift has been delivered.
          When ever i ordered from send my gift they have delivered it on time with good quality mugs and gifts thank you so much send my gift..

I had ordered(order id[protected] for a flower bouquet for my parents' anniversary on 1st March. Delivery location was kolkata. While ordering i was in constant conversation with an executive(kavyashree) of sendmygift, to whom i specifically mentioned that the order needs to be delivered before 11am, 2nd March. She confirmed that the order will surely be delivered in my requested time.
            The next morning(2nd March) i called up the customer care 4-5 times and inquired about the status of my order. The reply that i received every time was --"Sir, your order has been dispatched, it will be delivered within an hour".
            Even at 3pm in the afternoon the order was still not delivered.
            These guys do not have the slightest decency to atleast refund my money back. They are simply not bothered about their customers. I do not know who the owner is, but i guess this kind of service was not intended when he started this company.
            Either stop taking orders, close the company or please deliver things as promised. Thanks.

I ordered a gift from this online shopping site and it has been 19 days the product has not been delivered, My credit card has been charged, Have send multiple emails and inquires and they dont bother even to respond on chat, Kindly look into the matter as its really frustrating.

My order id is[protected] and I ordered a cake for a relative which was to be delivered on 12 of February 2016 as it was for his birthday. They failed to deliver it and I tried calling them a 100 times at-least but only I heard was high call volumes. Then when I was able to contact them they said it will be delivered next day but still didn't get delivered and after that I told them not to deliver it and give me my refund but all they did was false commitments. They told me that refund will be processed to your account within 2-3 days but it has been almost 20 days and I have not got the refund and the customer executives are so rude and ill-behaved persons that they continuously disconnect calls and avoid the situation. I again called 4-5 times and reminded for a refund and a confirmation mail regarding the same but I got none except false promises. Yesterday I again called and told the executive to tell me what is the problem and why they are harassing the customers to which she replied that refund will be processed in 2-3 days. It is going to be almost a month now and I am yet to receive my refund. I request that strict action should be taken against these fraud company who claim to be the number one gift shop in India and my refund should be credited to my account asap.
                I agree with your comments.
                I too today had a very bad experience where they delivered a plain cake with no message.
                Please please please everyone do not use this company

I had placed an Order #[protected] on 23.12.2015 and following 2 items (Printed Mugs) were told to be delivered in 3-4 days (at Thane) but not delivered till date even after 2 Month & 10 days have elapsed as on the date.

1. Printed Mug ( Flowers delivered on 26.12.2015 but Printed Mug not delivered)
                  Message On Mug : Happy Birthday to You. Keep Smiling.

2. Personalized Mug : Online Christmas Gifts India

I am writing emails to them every few days at [protected]@sendmygift.com. Initially they replied that your order is in process and will be delivered in 3-4 days.At one reply by email dt 7th January, 2016 Company replied that

"We would like to inform you that, your order ID[protected] has been dispatched from the warehouse and will be delivered to you at the earliest."

Its been more than 2 months since order was placed and this company saying" has been dispatched & will be delivered at the earliest" has not yet come. Don't know how long their lies will continue and it will continue to fool the customer. I Contacted them at their helpline number[protected] each time they replied delivery will happen in next 3-4 days. But till date items have not been delivered.

Till date they did not fulfill their commitment and now it is not responding to my emails. Now this company is neither responding on mails nor on its website Chat Support. Its Customer care Helpline is now giving an Auto message for not picking up a call and saying to send email. The way this company is working seems fraudulent and unprofessional.

I want refund of entire money with interest and harassment cost as this company never took sincere effort to get the items delivered though the payment was made 100 % advance on its website.

Please take appropriate action for redress of my grievance as the earliest.

E:MAIL : [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                  Aug 29, 2016
                  Updated by Harish Vishwakarma IN
                  Till date "Send my Gift.com" has neither delivered these products nor refunded the money. When call or ping they simply get off-line. Day light cheating company this one is.

About This Order:
                    Order Information
                    Invoices
                    Order Date: February 11, 2016

Order to be delivered by 14th Feb. Not Yet delivered. today is 2nd March.

Product details
                    Casual Style Fashion Watch For Women
                    CB6018-WHT Rs. 359.00 Ordered: 1

Everytime i called they said it will be delivered in 48 hrs.

Still no result.

Very Casual attitude

Order no[protected] included 3 items.But i received only 1 and order status is shown complete..I complaint already. But got no replies.Kindly resolve it asap

I hd made an order on 8th feb and it is not delivered till nw and wen ever i call dem fr status n detail dey dnt hv any proper info abt it. i ask dem to cncle d ordr n refund m amt bt dey jst fool me by sayng it will be delvr widin 2-3 days since 15th feb dey r saying sm thng again n again. i ask dem to divrt m cl to ur senior or arrange a cl frm dem to me dey told we will arrnge d cl by 2moro n der 2moro nvr came. i also ask dem to provid me docket detail dey hvnt provided me ny detail abt any issues of mine . d worst service i ever recevd is frm sendmygifts.com
                        today's replies frm rahul till nw dey r sayng d same thng

I made 2 orders on SendMyGift.com on 19/02/2016.I haven't recieved my orders even after 12 days.
                          Order IDs :
                          I tried calling the customer care many times and they keep repeating the same answer that the order will be delivered next day. Please take action against these people.

Order id is[protected].
                            Product is not delivered even after 17 days.
                            Even after providing the bank account details amount is not refunded.

On calling customer support they are simply wasting time. Purely unprofessional guys.
                            probably its a fake website. Beware and never shop from www.sendmygift.com

I ordered a bouquet on 11th feb 2016 to be delivered on 13th feb 2016. order no.[protected].
                              they didn't deliver the order even after repeated calls on 13th feb.
                              i was so disheartened.
                              then i called and asked for refund of my money back.
                              at customer care no.. they will reroute me to someone who will not speak at all.. whatever time i wait.
                              i had to spend exuberantly on phone calls with futility.
                              i sent mail.. reminders 5 times..
                              again no reply/refund.
                              such a fraud firm..
                              total distraught

I have placed four orders on Dec-31st 2015 and as it was not delivered on promised time, I have cancelled all the orders on 1st jan 2016. Its been a very long time i have cancelled all my orders and just got refund for one order only. I have mentioned all the order ID below. Please help me get the refund at the earliest.
                                Request you to take quick action as it is pending from so long.

WORST COMPANY, COMPLETE FRAUD, NEITHER DELIVER PRODUCT ALSO THEY KEEP THE MONEY
                                  Everyday i am taking followups they just give assurance about money but not returning it.
                                  Even still they are calling me your product is ready to be delivered . Complete fake people.

RETURN ME MY MONEY.
                                  ORDER ID[protected]
                                  Adding order id for successful payment and order placed for cake on 14 feb.

same is the case with me..did you get the refund?
                                  Please never order anything from this website, they are completely fake people.
                                  Neither deliver the product and nor refund your money back to you.
                                  I request for strict action to be taken against them.

My order no is[protected] and I paid online for 10 personalized mugs. I have received only one mug and I have been following up for the remaining ones everyday for the past 25 days. Each day I am promised that it will be delivered and nothing happens. It is a bogus and a fraud company and it is very sad that nobody is able to do anything.

They didn't delivered my order and also not returning my money,
                                      My order no:[protected],
                                      I am raising second time complaint,
                                      I have sent all my details to payment.[protected]@sendmygift.com but no response is coming..
                                      it is very irritating... this site should be blocked..

They didn't delivered my order and not yet return my money too, My order no:[protected], I am raising second time complaints, I sent all my details to payment.[protected]@sendmygift.com but no response from they, Pleas return my money