SHOP CJ Network Customer Care
SHOP CJ Network Pvt. Ltd.
1992

SHOP CJ Network Customer Care

SHOP CJ Network Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

SHOP CJ Network related photos (498)

SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

Star Cj Alive — polo watches free

clyderulz
hi m Clyde

Recently ordered a fila mercurial shoes as they had had promised on d show that they will b giving...
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

majnishasingh
I ordered an Onida Microwave and paid online.It 's the biggest mistake of my life to trust Star CJ Alive.Its actually not alive but dead!Once you have paid a hefty amount and you keep calling star CJ call centre,they'll put you on hold,make great fun of you on call as if they are doing great favor to you by answering you.Girls on call try all the stunts and they are actually a team of badminton players! I had ordered for an occassion.And after that's gone,I again called them after a month and these sluts didn't get the product delivered.If you buy from Chroma or any other mall nearby,you can walk upto them and sort out your problems.But out here,these are voices.Even after 2 months neither have I got the product nor have I got he money.If you will note this is their business idea,to hide behind beautiful girls and fleece common people.If you ever order from them,you are raped,thats all I can say

Thank you for writing to Star CJ alive.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and are currently investigating the issue highlighted by you.
We shall revert to you within 3 working days by phone or email
In case your query requires further investigation we will keep you informed on the time required for resolution.

Dear Customer,

Apologized for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please, help with your contact number or else your order number.

Star CJ Customer Service Team
I totally agree with Nisha. it's a racket by high profile terrorist exploiting the innocent people of this country. Especially the customer care is team with the worst dirtiest background a person can have
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Star Cj — Harrasment From Star Cj Alive

mrohit87us

My Name is Rohit Mehta. Recently i purchased a Whirlppol Magicook Microwave 25 L from Star Cj included...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (44)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

VarunChadha
    I have Given the order of two products on 12th Feb'11 which includes a Jewellery, I received the first item on 16th itself but not the Jewellery & even after giving them 100's of calls, I am not getting the correct answer, neither they are telling the exact date for delivering the item. Also the worst part is they are neither ready to cancel the order and give my money back.

Whenever I call them, they simply say, "we have forwarded your request to concern depatment & you will receive the call shortly". Even after several promises to deliver the item, they have failed to deliver. Earlier, they said, your query will be solved within 5 working days, when I first lodged the compaint on 16th Feb'11. But it is now history.

Please help me to get this resolved, I don't want much but atleast, they provide me the exact date as to when my issue is resolved, as whatever I write them, they simpy reply to my messages by saying "Sorry for the incovinience, you will get contacted shortly".

Please help as I do not see any place where I should go. You are my last hope.

Varun Chadha

Non-Delivery of Order After receiving Money
    Dear Varun,

Thanks for the details. Will get this checked immediately and have your product delivered.

Cheers.
    STAR CJ Team

Dear Customer,

We request you to treat this incidence as an aberration to the quality standards we strive to achieve for our valued customers like you. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us enhance services for you and review our processes. In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

printer not scanning

while scanning usb error is showing. canon pixma serial no. =HADT15559

damaged product order no. 2014-11-21-054717

Sheffield induction received in damaged condition

Star Cj Alive — Poor quality of gift items

maheshn_mhatre
      My self Mahesh Mhatre ....I have baught OLYMPUS FE47 Camera from Star Cj alive but free gift...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (25)Complaint category Digital Cameras

ajay.marchande
      On 4th Decemember 2010 I had booked a LG Cookie mobile phone for the Sum of Rs. 5699/- The details of this product was highlighted on their channel “Star CJ Alive”. I had did this booking over
      phone and the order no. was [protected]. I had made the payment from my credit card No.[protected] for the sum of Rs. 5699/- and the said amount has been debited from my account in the name of "MNM Trading Solutions New Delhi". When I enquired with the customer care of StarCj regarding MNM Trading Solutions, they told me that MNM Trading solutions is their Merchants and the
      payment is debited by them. But I did not received any product till 10/12/2010, so i contacted the customer care and according to the conversation with the the customer care I was informed that they
      did not received the payment and so the tranaction was cancelled and the amount will get automatically credited into my credit card account.
      I have checked with my SBI credit card customer care and there has been no credit seen into my account as of now.
      I have been continously following up since last 2 month with the customer care of Star CJ but I am not getting an adiquate response from them. They are also not replying to my mail and are also refusing to give any thing in writing about the transaction. Please helo to get the refund of my amount of Rs 5699/-
      Dear Ajay,

Apologise for the inconvenience and the delay caused in this case. Have noted down your details and checking on it. Will get back to you real soon.

STAR CJ Team

mohammedkadiyani
        I had purchased a Sunflame gas burner from Star CJ Alive on 2nd of Jan 2011 and the product was delivered to me on 8th Jan 2011.It was told to me that they will only provide service to me till 7 working days from the date of delivery and after that I will have to contact the service centers of Sunflame.I lodged a complaint with the call centre of theirs on 18th Jan 2011 to which they told me thats its my duty now to follow up with the service centers and they are not liable for anything.Please advise as this is not right and they should be atleast helpful in sending the service executives at home as they are the ones whom I dealth with and not the sunflame complany.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for patiently waiting for Star CJ alive to investigate and resolve your service request. As discussed over the phone above service issue highlighted has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Star CJ Customer Service Team
        we have buyed lazy bean bag and strich har been removed and we have complaint about it and no one has listin to us .we think that we need to go consumer coartfor this.
        mobile no:[protected]
        new delhi
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sneha151285

This is in continuation of a complain that I had logged with consumer forums in India about Star CJ.

Personally the review about this site called Star CJ is that it is a complete Waste.

It’s unbelievable but it’s true that STAR CJ is a business run by illiterate .

I had ordered a Neeta Lulla Saree which when I received was a damaged product.

This damaged saree was returned within the deadline and it was collected by DTDC courier on the 11th of November 2010 and they gave us a docket number “D03680420”.

After this whenever we call them, they say that though they have received the product but they are not able to trace it.

We have recorded these conversations we had with them, and now intend to nail these jokers

Buyers are advised not to purchase anything from this television channel called “STAR CJ” or if intend ot, buy at your own risk.

These useless are thieves who are sitting people to rob of their hard earned money

Sneha Roy
          [protected] / [protected]
          This is a complain pertaining to Star CJ Alive.

We shopped from them after palcing an order on their number “[protected]”. The details of this product was highlighted on their channel “Star CJ Alive”

The item “Zariene Khan Amber Yellow Saree”, worth Rs. 2699, was found defective and after logging multiple requests the item was finally collected after more than 15 days.

Now it has been more a month, however there is yet no refund.

The process, as conveyed by them was – the refund is sent after they collected the item. The item, with the free gifts was sent to them, that was collected from our house by the courier company person, however still there has been no response inspite of their promises that the cheque of Rs. 2699 will be refunded within 7 working days. The person who collected the item provided us with a docket number :: D03680420

A request – people must check before buying any product from Star CJ Alive.

From,

Sneha Roy
          [protected] /[protected]
          dont buy any products from star cj alive.. company is biggest fraud... they deliver only defective piece... if you have money and you want to waste that money then you can obviously go to star cj

star cj fraud company - stay away from it
          Dear Customer,

Thank you for patiently waiting for Star CJ alive to investigate and resolve your service request.As discussed over the phone above service issue highlighted has been resolved to your satisfaction.
          We request you to treat this incidence as an aberration to the quality standards we strive to achieve for our valued customers like you.Your feedback is valuable as it helps us enhance services for you and
          review our processes.In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Star CJ Customer Service Team
          THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED! THEY FINALLY PAID THE REFUND!

THANKS!
          THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED! THEY FINALLY PAID THE REFUND!

THANKS!

SMART TAB NOT WORKING

CALL CANNOT BE MADE OR TAKEN SKYPE NOT CLEAR CALL VOICE VERY LOW PURCHASED ON 19/03/15

KanwarPranavSingh
            Dear Concern

This is in referance to order no [protected] given to Star CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. The order was placed for Olympus Camera T100 along with the free gifts. I placed the order through my mobile ( [protected]) and the payment was made through my credit card. The amount of Rs. 3999/- was debited to my card on 10/11/10. I got the courier of Gati Ltd. on 19/11/10. When we opened the courier the main product i.e. Olympus Camera T100 was missing. Then immediately i send an e-mail at [protected]@starcj.com and also called up to Star CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. on their customer care no. [protected]. I called them around 2:30 PM they assured of the revert by evening. But nodody called and i again call up in the evening. They then assured to resolve it next day. On saturday i.e. 20/11/10 their representative Mr. Ashish called me up and assured to call resolve it by evening, but there was no revert. Then on monday i.e. 22/11/10 i again send an e-mail. When i didn't received a call from their side i myself called in the evening. I had a word with Mr. Ravi and he told that the matter is being taken care by Mr. Ashish and he will revert by tommorow. Then I warned them if it is not resolved by tommorow I will complain to consumer forum. Next day Mr. Ashsih called me and assured me to revert with the dispatch status and the day when it will be received by me. But again I didn't got the call and I then in eveing called them. But still there was no response. Even today i have not received any call.

Kindly look into the matter as I have already paid the money and Star CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd are not taking it seriously to resolve the matter.

Kanwar Pranav Singh
            +91-[protected]
            SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response Mar 18, 2016
            Hi Kanwar, We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future. Regards, Shop CJ ORM Team
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

asusstyle
              I have placed an order to Star CJ Alive on 23/10/2010 for Olympus T100 Digital camera (Order #[protected]). Representative at star CJ told me that I will receive my product before 10 working days but never received it then after waiting for 10 days I have canceled the order on 4th of November after calling them so many time to send my order on time; but I have never received any response from them they were just telling me that concern department will call me but no on has called me till today. When I have canceled the order they told me to give refund within 7 days but its 8 days already but they have not proceed any further on my refund. When I called today asking my refund they were just passing call to one-another and not giving me any specific reply.

Can someone please help me on this???? my email id is [protected]@gmail.com & Mobile: [protected]

star cj fraud company - stay away from it
              star cj fraud company - stay away from it I placed a order on 23-Sep 2011 and the amount 3500 also paid on 23-Sep 2011- By credit card to this com.. Today date is 04- Oct 2011 but no body care about my booked Item.My Cell # [protected]

Shop CJ ORM Team

DATAWIND TABLET

DATAWIND TABLET IS NOT WORKING JAB SE AAYA HAI SWITCH OFF HI HAI ON KAR RAHA HOO TOH ON HI NEHI HOO RAHA HAI..
              SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2016
              Hi Prasan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Request you to provide us the Order ID so that we can resolve your issue.

Shop CJ India
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

azam_ikf
                hi , this is to share one of the worst experience of my life for having shopped with STAR CJALIVE (a mumbai based**located)online shopping network) . I placed an order on 03rd sep/10 for a pair of earrings worth Rs22,000 . Inspite of making std calls for hours on daily basis I have not ben able to trace the delivery of my purchased product though the money was debited to my card instantly without any delay .
                HAve been trying to solve this for almost a month now but in vain . The incompetent set of call center executives have been unable to help me & so have been the supervisors with no authority whatsoever .

I would request all who ever wanted to deal with this shopping network , that never to even think of this lest you your nightmares come true , these people are cons & the way they treat customers is unimaginable .
                I strongly agree in case of starcj
                Never thought that I would have such good experience from online shopping! But Star CJ and its service have surely changed my view.
                Hi Reena,

In love with collection of culinary sets available on Star CJ

In love with collection of culinary sets available on Star CJ. Have already received my order and will surely order again in the future!
                SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2016

Smartab calling tablet not working

Smartab calling tablet purchased on 23/04/2016 not working in touchpad order no. [protected] docket no.[protected]

c m padsala,
                "akash", sarvodaynagar,
                savarkundla-364515 gujarat
                mobile no. [protected]
                SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2016
                Hi Padsala,

We apologize for the error. Your query has been forwarded to the customer support team, allow us sometime.

Thanks!

Shop CJ India

Maria Saldanha
                  I had booked a Reebok kit from StarCJ Alive which was delivered on 14/8/10. The size of the shoes was small and the exchanged kit was delivered on August 27, 2010. I informed their executive on Monday and then once again on Wednesday (Mr. Ali). I was told that i was not eligible for exchange as the original kit was delivered on Augst 14, 2010 and more than 15 days had elapsed. When StarCJ exchanges the whole kit (delivered on august 27, 2010) and provides a defective product with the kit how is the customer responsible. It seems that StarCJ is buying rejects/seconds from reputed companies and selling the same as a new product. I just want to inform customers that Star CJ is a fraud.

Maria Saldanha
                  SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response Mar 18, 2016
                  Hi Maria, We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future. Regards, Shop CJ ORM Team

Recently Discussed

Kurukshetra University
                    8th semester scaled dmc required
                    (22 minutes ago)
                    Zoom Car
                    Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                    (23 minutes ago)
                    Nestaway Technologies
                    Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons