SHOP CJ Network Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 26, 2022
Complaints 2029

File a complaint to SHOP CJ Network

Having problems with SHOP CJ Network?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SHOP CJ Network customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SHOP CJ Network

Mobile

View more phone numbers

SHOP CJ Network reviews & complaints page 95

STAR CJ / Bajaj Food Processor Fx 11 — non delivery of free gift items

I placed the Order for Bajaj Food Processor FX11 for Rs. 5,299/- on 19-Feb-2012 at www.starcj.com and for the same I made the online payment from ICICI Bank Limited.

On 22-Feb-2012 I received the Order but I have not received the free gift items with the product as was shown on the TV, which were Electric Kettle, 3 Pcs Non-Stick etc....

Dear All,
I ordered a NOKIA mobile phone on 24th January 2012 through their website (http://www.starcj.com), order number was "[protected]" and made the payment through my HDFC Bank Credit Card, then and there. As i was committed by the company to get that product by 10 working days, i planed to gift that mobile phone to my wife on valentine day, but i am still waiting for the product. Within this time period I called on (011 –[protected]their official number so many times (I have call details in my phone bill) I got confirmation through SMS that they have register my telephonic complaint but in revert of my many emails, I got NOTHING.

Kindly advice should I ask for my money back or I should go further for a hard step.

ANSHUMAN SHARMA.
Hi Anshuman,

Shop CJ India

I am tracking the order[protected] on the regular basis but i did not get it where is i have purchase it on 04/01/2012 i have paid the full amount but i did not get it till now the problem i am calling and sending emails on the regular basis but always i am getting the same response that i will get this with in 1-2 days the customer care person always misguide me the company have cheated me and its a totally fraud case i am very...

I had purchased SIA Jewellery Deepsikha collection from StarCj in the first week of January 2012 and for that we have paid Amount of 1995Rs. Although the product was delivered by StarCj, but a faulty product delivery was done.

We logged a complaint to StarCj customer service desk for replacement, StarCj complete the replacement request, however product replacement was even faulty.

Again we requested for Replacement of the product and again faulty product was replaced by StartCj in return.

Now, At third, We made a call and requested for refund of money and in return starCj executive confirmed on below guide lines of refund procedure.

1. Faulty delivered product will be picked up from my home within five working date.
    2. After product is picked up, we would receiving refund cheque of 1995Rs. In 7 to 10 working days as confirmed by Starcj executive, however both the request is not yet fulfilled by the company.

Complaint Date : 31st January 2012
    Purchase Order No. [protected]

Since, We are still unable to get services from StarCj we are logging a complaint in consumer court and expecting strict action in above stated matter. And also we would expect interest on 1995Rs. For irresponsible services from StarCj. Since They are holding valuable money from long time.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I missed to mention my contact no. while logging the complaint earlier.
    Mobile No: [protected]
    Land Line No.[protected]
    Hi Pawan,

We regret that your experience was not up to your expectations. We are eager for a chance to serve you better in future.

Cj Star Alive/chou Chou Neo Iron — no service after warranty completed

I have purchased chou chou neo steamer iron from cj star alive TV with the warranty of six months and seven days replacement guarantee.
      Within month fault arise in steamer iron, the on/off neon switch got faulty.I have contacted cj customer care 44074407 they directed me to contact their supplier Damul Trading Pt. Ltd.Balapure Navi Mumbai.The two Mobile [protected] & [protected] printed on the box dose not exit, only landline...

Sorry to say that I have made an mistake to buy a product from you on dated 25dec’11 with order no [protected]. But it didn’t reach to me till now.

I have contacted AFL courier for this on 9jan’12 they said that starcj didn’t send the invoice with product so we sending it back to starcj. Was it my mistake? And on 13th jan

Your customer care executive say it is rejected and you will get the refund within 10 working days starts frm 13th jan.

But till now I didn’t get any call from you nor the refund.

It was my first experience with starcj.

And I had a great experience.

Anil kumar

Hi Anil,

Shop CJ India

We ordered StarCJ shoerack 2 weeks ago and have been requesting help to set up the demo but no help from StarCJ. There was no manual provided in the order. Each time we call customer care, they say we will revert with help but no help yet. I have spend more than 2k on the shoerack and numerous calls with no help.

As per their customer care executive, I checked their website and didn't find any shoerack available on their...

Hi All
        I had booked a order on 25.11.2011 (Order no. [protected]) for I
        think Ambika Sarees and promised to get the delivery within 10 working
        days i.e. 09.12.2011.
        I called on around 7th or 8th December and your customer care
        executive told me that order will be delivered within next 5 working
        days but all goes to waste as didn't received till 16th Dec.
        I called on 17th Dec. to complaint about not receiving the delivery
        and again your customer care executive told me that I will receive the
        delivery till 20th Dec.
        But again all goes to waste.
        I called on the night of 21.12.2011 for 3-4 times to ask about my
        order but every time put on hold for more than 15 minutes.
        On 21st Dec I called in the morning and cancelled the order I placed.

I just want to tell that this is my worst experience with STARCJ.

I never come back to starcj for any product in future, pathetic
        services starcj offer to the customers.

I want my money back as soon as possible as I made the payment by
        credit card and my bank has already charged it in the bill.

Thanx & Regards

*Sunil

Sunil Sonu <> Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:32 PM
        To: [protected]@starcj.com
        Hi Team,

I have not received any reply from there side. Please check and revert
        as soon as possible otherwise i will go to conusmer court.

- Show quoted text -

Sunil Sonu <> Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM
        To: [protected]@starcj.com
        Team,

I think you these people deaf and dumb. It is almost more than two month when I
        cancelled my order and till date you have not refunded my money back.
        Even they don't replied to my email. This is just frustrating as I have
        already made my credit card payment and got another bill with one more
        installment of my cancelled order.
        Star CJ Alive is not only have pathetic services also have the worst
        online shopping site I have ever seen.

Star CJ — Non Refund of money

I had purchsed a product from Star Cj which turned out to be of extremely poor quality ((Order no: [protected]).

After much pursuing, I managed to get the product returned but now Star Cj is not refunding my money. The product was taken back on the 24th of May and I was told that my money would be refunded in 2 days time.

Till 6th June the amount was not refunded, I called again and was told my money would be refunded in 2 days time. Till date the refund has not been made-nor is there any call back from Star Cj.

Please take up the matter on urgent basis and help me get my refund.
        Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Star CJ alive.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and are currently investigating the issue highlighted by you.

We shall revert to you within 3 working days by phone or email

In case your query requires further investigation we will keep you informed on the time required for resolution.

Warm Regards,
        Star CJ Customer Service Team

I ordered a television to Starcj, Model Samsung, Model No. CSCS21A530 Ultra Slim on 7th Nov. 2011 and after several follow ups I cancelled the order on 18th Nov. 2011 and the same has been cancelled by them and was told that the money will be refunded within 10 working days and now its over 10 working days and the money is not been refunded. I called the customer care number[protected] several time and they always have a technical problem and not responding to my query.

I fear that my money will not be refunded by the above said fraud company (starcj), please do the needful as its my hard earned money.

Hoping for a good action against the above said company.

Hardik Dave
        ph# [protected]
        Star CJ is the biggest cheater compamy. they are biggest liears. I had my worst experience. I order a microwave with free non stick utencils worth Rs. 2000 and a gift bag worth Rs. 2000. Utencils are of worst quality and the bag is not worth of even 100 rs. I was promissed to get full refund by their costumer care but now its more than ten days and now they are not replying nor responding.
        I had ordered for a magic mop from star cj on 2013 and paid rs 2190 through debit card.i was delivered a damaged product on 2013 and the product was returned as advised by their customer care department. mr parvez of star cj complaint spoke to me on phone and assured me that the order has been cancelled and that the money will be returned to my account within 8 to 10 working days. till date [15.11.2013] my money has not been returned to my account.its a month now that I am being harassed continuously by star cj.i don&#039;t know when I am going to get my money back. my order no:[protected]

complaint against juocer mixer grinder

Sir I am sonu kanojiya recently purchase a juicer mixer grinder of MAHARAJA that has stop working right after one day usage my DOC NO:[protected]. please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
        SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2016
        We regret the inconvenience. Please help us with your order # so that we can assist you at the earliest

damaged product

sheffield induction 3006 recieved in damaged condition.. order no.[protected]

STAR CJ Live Channel — lost my 5299/-

My wife saw a mixer grinder of Bajaj Co. at Star Cj live channel (at evening 7th, feb,12) and she has given the order, after that she has received order id on her mobile and Co. has informed her that you have to pay with in 24 hrs of this sms, a very next day i have paid the value which was 5299/-, same time i received a sms from my bank that this amount has debited from my account. next day my wife received a sms at 5 0 clock in the morning...

STAR CJ ON TATA SKY IS A MEGHA FRAUD COMPANY. HAD BOOKED INALSA FOOD PROCESSOR AND PAID ONLINE ORDER NO [protected] COURIER DOCKET NUMBER [protected] BUT NOT YET DELIVERED TILL DATE SINCE 25 DEC 11 FROM DELHI TO KANPUR. A VERY POOR COMPANY WITH POOR PRODUCTS AS MOST OF THESE ARE DEFECTIVE AND SOME WITHOUT COMPONENTS AND VITAL PARTS . THERE IS NO COMPLAINT CENTRE OR DEDICATED MECHANISM OR NAM EOF CMD/CEO OR MANAGER ETC..

BEWARE AND DO NOT BOOK OR BUY ANYPRODUCT FROM STAR CJ OR GET READY TO TRAP FOR LIFE
          Aug 13, 2020
          i agree most cases are like this on tata sky star cj even courier numbers are fraud and switched off
          Hi Customer,

Shop CJ India`

I have placed an order of Maharaja Whiteline Handblender HB2505 with the order number [protected] from STAR CJ. The original cost of blender was 995. At the time of placing the order, I told the person concerned to redeem 100 points accrued to my account. The points have been deleted from my account but the delivery boy has taken Rs.995 instead of 895 when I received the order on 28th Jan. In the last ten days I havemade more than 5 calls to the customer care executives asking for the consideration. On Monday 30th Jan, I got a call from some senior official but no solution was provided and he told me that he will revert back by tuesday 31st Jan. It is been more than 5 days there has been no response from your end even afetr 3 reminders from my side. On 4th Feb, I have called at 12 and the customer care executive told me that some senior would call within 2 hours but all in vain. I want immediate solution else I am processing to the consumer forum. On 7th Feb again I have called the customer care but to no use. I got these 100 points in lieu of the free gift of soap which I was supposed to get with an order I placed in December of VLCC Gold Facial Kit order number is[protected]. What kind of faulty services this Star CJ is providing when they claim to have best services in the area? 2 times I had shopped with them and had a very bad experience. I must say that all should refrain from shopping from such a company who after making a mistake do not have the guts to solve the complaints of the costumers.
            Hi Rewa,

Star Cj Alive — Cheating by "Star CJ Alive" team

I had placed an online order for a pair of Tyche Mink blanket with "Star CJ Alive" on dated 30/1/2012 vide order # [protected]. As a special promotional offer or may be a well planned trap laid by seasoned crooks, as broadcasted on the TV, it was a buy 1 get 1 free offer with a Ladies handbag worth 1250/- absolutely free. I had placed the order with one of their representative over the phone....

Subject: Fw: partial delivery of products order [protected]-one product deivered out of three

Dear Sir
              I have placed an order no.[protected] for three items with starcjalive on 18.10.2011 via net shopping. Three products ordered were home power laundry hanger, Sanjeev Kapoor Black Diamond Pan set and Leonardo cooking oil kit. The payment of Rs.5309/- for the same was made by credit card. On 28.10.2011 delivery of the product was made by Gati courier to my neighbourer. Next evening, i got a single package from my neighbourer. Retail invoice for all the three products was attached to receiver's docket copy. However, docket no[protected] was only for Home power laundry hanger item code 102566. I contacted Starcjalive at [protected] and Mr. Ganshyam was on the other line. I told him that I had placed order for three items but have received only one package. He said that i may open the product while he was on the line, I do the same and on opening the package I found Olive oil kit inside it. I talked to him for nearly 25 minutes and he said my complaint was registered and my order number itself is my complaint number. I also mailed complaint to starcjalive.I also contacted gati courier by giving the docket number and I was told that as the docket was for a single package, delivery of single product was made. The courier company received a single package from star cj alive and the same was delivered. there is no deficiency in service on their part and i may contact star cj.
              Therafter, I contacted starcjalive several times, during first two months almost once a week but every time it was assured by the staff on line that my problem would be solved at the earliest and the products would be delivered to me. In beginning that is on 31.10.2011 and in 11/2011 I got a call from their seniors also but thereafter every time whenever I am placing my complaint except assurances nothing is being done. Even I got no calls from their seniors. I am totally fed up with this attitude of starcjalive.
              I request your help to solve my this complaint and to get delivery of remaining products i.e. Home power laundry hanger, Sanjeev Kapoor Black Diamond Pan set payment for which had already made by me on 18.10.2011. Awaiting immediate response.
              with due regards
              Hardeep kaur.
              HIG-947, Sector-70, Mohali (Punjab)-160071.
              Cell: [protected], [protected].

DIAMOND PAN SET SANJEEV KAPOOR — NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT

I HAD ORDERED A DIAMOND PAN SET FROM SANJEEEV KAPOOR .ORDER NO[protected] DATED AUGUST 5TH 2011. THE PAYMENT OF RS.2850 WAS MADE BY CHEQUE WHICH WAS COLLECTED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON AUGUST 26TH 2011 .BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT TO DATE.
              Hi Hardeep, We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon

Star Cj — REFUND NOT RECEIVED

From: Atul Garg (AP)
                Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 12:42 PM
                To: 'starcj@customercare.starcjmall.com'
                Cc: '[protected]@starcj.com.'
                Subject: RE: Order Number : [protected]

Waiting for your response.

Atul Garg

From: Atul Garg (AP)
                Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:42 PM
                To: 'starcj@customercare.starcjmall.com'br...

My order no is - [protected]. I had ordered three items- Kaiserhoff (12 piece) cookware set, Symphony 1 ltr geyser and 8 pieces Princeware bathroom set. The order was delievered to me on 3rd Jan 2012, but the last item, ie, Princeware bathroom set was missing. Since then, I have lodged my complaint 8 times, but of no avail. Since I had paid the money online, I am in no position to even cancel my order. This amounts to fraud and I am strongly thinking of lodging a former consumer complaint in the consumer forum.
                I have been a regular customer of Star Cj and this particular experience has left me particulary pained and frustrated. I request you to pls look into this matter at the earliest and get the order delivered to me asap.

Parul
                Aug 13, 2020
                Hi Parul, We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon.

I have purchased PIXMA MP287 cannon printer through STAR CJ. They promised that i would be getting a free gift (Watch) after registering myself in www.pixmatime.com after getting delivery of my printer. I got the delivery of printer and tried to register myself with the given site, but they claim that i am not eligible for free gift. I was call to customer care and they promise to resolve the problem within 2-3 days but no call received till date. My customer ID is Mithilesh 25
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Hi mithila, We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.

Dear Mr. MD,

I though that sending a mail would make some difference & will follow some action from your side. But i am sorry to say that even after sending the mail to the top chairs of the company, the products have not been picked up. It has been 8 days, when i sent the mail to you. Can i expect an action from your company. Just to remind you, the commitment time given by your company is 7-10 days. It has been complete 42 days.

HOW MUCH MORE TIME YOU NEED?

From: "Naresh Arora"<arora.[protected]@rediffmail.com>
                    Sent: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:10:17
                    To: "paritosh.[protected]@starcj.com"<paritosh.[protected]@starcj.com>,"[protected]@starcj.com"<[protected]@starcj.com>,"[protected]@starcj.com"<[protected]@starcj.com>,"[protected]@starcj.com"<[protected]@starcj.com>,"Bernice.[protected]@starcj.com"<Bernice.[protected]@starcj.com>,"eric.[protected]@starcj.com"<eric.[protected]@starcj.com>
                    Subject: Products to be returned not picked even after one month - the committed time is 7 to 10 days - order number [protected]
                    Dear Mr. Joshi/ CEO

This mail will speak about the kind of commitments & customer service you have in your company. With these kinds of delays, your company has no right to run, rather it should shut its doors immediately.

My order number is [protected]

I had ordered one track suit from Star CJ, which got delivered to me on 9.12.2011. The size was not fit to me. I requested for return of the goods on the same day i.e. 9.12.2011. I was promised that the products will be picked within 7-10 working days within 5 days of picking of the products from me, i will be refunded the money through cheque. Till today, i am waiting for the products to be picked. I have lodged two complaints in between, for which i was always committed that within 4 days, the products will be picked, but till today nothing has happened. Whenever i call up star cj, i am told that within 48 hours, i will receive a call, but till now i have not received any call.

I think, no company can progress with these kind of miscommitments, ill policies of doing frauds with the customers. If you cant return the products, you must not commit the same.

Since i was committed the return of the products, i am still waiting. If i dont get a response till coming Saturday i.e. 15.1.2012, i will lodge a complaint with consumer court with the compensation of mental harassment also.

[protected], [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020

I think, no company can progress with these kind of miscommitments ill policies of doing frauds with the customers. If you cant return the products, you must not commit the same.

Naresh Arora
                    Hi Naresh, We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.
                    Sir
                    It is very much regretting to inform you that your executives who answer the customers calls do not satisfy the customers need. The customer speaks about one thing and your executive registers some other complain. I am sure your executives who answer the customers call are having serious hearing problem (I can say they are deaf). I had placed an order for Itelio nation pack of three trousers but to my bad luck the size sent by you was wrong. Instead of fitting my son it is fitting my grandfather who is 80 years old. So I kindly request you to please refund my money of rupees 1, 348 /- at the earliest failing which I will take serious action. Every time I call, your executives says that they will call back within 48 hours but it is 96 hours now and none of your executive has called back neither have I received any message or any email. Kindly register my complain of refund of money rupees 1, 348 /- at the earliest for my Order Number-[protected]

Your disappointed customer
                    Hi Wilmaferro,

We have refunded the amount, Do check and let us know if you face any issues, we regret for delay, hope to serve you soon.

Shop CJ India

Hi, I m regular customer of Star CJ but this time the i am sorry to say about poor and bad service from STAR CJ TEAM.

order no.[protected] for purple heart bed tray recieved vide invoice no.[protected] dated 06/01/2012. This tray I recieved defective n cracked and the quality so so poor
                      The wood used in this is of such a inferior quality.the stand too is so loose.

After that I...

I ordered a Maharaja whiteline mixer grinder from Star cj live company on 23/12/2011 and was
                      assured that the product will be
                      delivered to me in 5 working days. My
                      order number was
                      [protected].
                      After waiting until[protected]
                      when the product was not delivered
                      even after several promises and
                      numerous phone calls made to STAR
                      CJ, I had to cancel the order ,While cancelling
                      the order I was assured by the
                      representative from Customer Service
                      that the payment I made through my
                      Sbi debit card will be refunded
                      within 7-10 days.
                      Since then till date (17/01/2012), I
                      have been contacting STAR CJ daily
                      inquiring about the refund that has
                      not reached my Sbi debit card. And
                      the representative on the other end
                      only gives me one answer that "your
                      complaint has been raised and some
                      one from the complaints team will
                      call you in 24 hours" which has not
                      happened till date.Please look into.
                      With regards
                      Vinay mohal
                      Aug 6, 2021
                      Hi Vinay, We hope we have resolved your issue, thanks for connecting with us, hope we get to serve you soon.

Dear concerned,
                        One Sony Ericsson Mobile was booked on starcjalive on phone on 05/11/2011 vide order no.[protected], company has promised to deliver the goods in Mumbai within 6-7 working days but till date I have not received my Mobile. Payment of same was debited to my Debit card.
                        On calling at their no. they say they have courier the Mobile by AFL Courier vide Doct No: [protected] Dt. 10/11/11. But we talk with courier people they say they have not received that parcel.
                        Enclosed see the attach Photo of Payment done & shipment tracking detail

Requesting you to help me with my ordered goods or refund of my money. Thanking you in anticipation.
                        - Ashish Bandodkar, Goa
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Hi Deepti, We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.