Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

icomplaints have purchased Siemens washing macine with Electronic board firrs25000/-. the warranty expired after two years. Because of the higher. AMC Cost(4500/-) I did'nt take it.The Yhird year After a A wash completed.I switched it off.Next wash After a day The machine refused to work. I called the Siemens service. They said just to have a look They will charge Rs 800/-They came and said the board is having complaint They will not repair the board They will only replace it with a new one.and said they will order it and collected service charge Rs 800 without repairing it.After few days they called and told that The board cost is around 9000/- together with service it cost 10000. The whole washing machine is only 2500/-. What a daylight zrobbery by the company.is this how Siemens operate. They are cheating customers

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I bought a Siemens washing machine worth around Rs.30000/- and after 3 months its rubber gasket was seen torn off about 1 cm: as seen in attached photo, due to manufacturing defect.I was told that the machine had full warranty for 2 years when I bought it. But when I contacted the seller m/s Big C and the customer care they deny the warranty for the said gasket.
    Warranty denied for a washing machine bought before 3 months

apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better.

Siemens Home Appliances

Dear Siemens, The fridge that we have taken for our flat is not in a working condition. It's installation was done by Siemens engineer Mr.Prajith on may 21st a day prior to our house warming. On may 22nd the fridge functioned in the morning, but by 5pm I noticed the reduced cooling in my fridge. Thinking it could be the children opening n closing the fridge I had let the fridge set for an hour. The children had complaint that the ice candy they made wasn't getting frozen despite over a 3 hour wait. Even the kids found it funny how a fridge couldn't meet their little requirement. Things grew worse as i noticed the food i had kept starting producing a foul smell and hence all the party food was spoilt causing a lot of inconvenience on a very important triple celebration day. Within no time the freezer too failed, followed by malfunction in the dispenser. I had over 20 guests that night and I was embarrassed I couldn't provide them ice or cold water. After great difficulty I had moved all my food to my house 20 minutes a drive through the city. I had to pick things driving in and out of the city thanks to the fridge. I had to borrow space from my neighbour for my quick needs causing an unnecessary inconvenience for them too. After reporting to siemens, the engineer was sent over next day for checking the fridge. After resetting the fridge I was proposed a positive outcome. Within 1 hour of resetting by the engineer I switched on my fridge and 12 hours post leaving the fridge to re cool and function, I found the fridge working fine. But yet again on may 29th, 2 days after the "brand new" fridge being fixed I am going through the same problem. The ice failed at the beginning I reported it to Mr.Anish and the engineer Mr.Prajith. Immediately followed by the dilute of cooling in the fridge. The freezer seems to act like a fridge, with a cooling temperature of 2 or 3 degrees Celsius. Mr.Kenneth, our interior designer had also requested the problem be fixed. My husband has had a word with Mr.Vinod Nair. I haven't received any followup and solution, leaving me clueless on how to solve my fridge problems. During purchase discussions I had mentioned clearly about how important the fridge with an option of ice and water dispenser is for me. I regret having cancelled the order of my Samsung fridge much to the confidence of the Siemens. I am very disappointed that the appliance failed to meet my minimum requirements. It is quite improbable a situation like this happen to a Big brand like Siemens. I appreciate ur speedy response and willingness to help. But i want to return the product as I am through with its troubles. The fridge is a 100% fail and I am very unsatisfied with it. I don't want to have technicians walk in n out examining it like a laboratory test machine. Looking forward to Siemens team solving my problem. I don't deserve this nonsense and my valuable money and time being wasted. Regards Rekha Roy Cochin Sent from Samsung Mobile Sent from Samsung Mobile

I bought a Siemens Clothes Dryer (E-Nr. WT46S513TR/23 FD[protected] about 11 months ago. I preferred Siemens brand due to being German brand and having really high quality products. A week ago while my wife was opening the cover (where we put the clothes in) by its handle, the handle was broken. After that we called Siemens Turkey (+[protected] and asked for a service to repair the handle. A service person came and told us that the plastic parts including handles are out of warranty and we have to pay for it if we want our machine to be repaired. I was very upset about that and told him that my wife didn’t use force or try to damage the handle, she only tried to open the cover as usual and the handle was broken. He replied that the handle is out of warranty and we have to pay if we want to have the handle repaired and added that on this series of Siemens dryers they usually experience this problem and only for this reason Siemens changed the handle type for its new series of dryer machines. By this saying he also admitted that this problem is happening to other customers and there is a problem with engineering/calculation or quality. I called Siemens Turkey ([protected]) again for telling them the issue and have them repair my handle within warranty but they refused to repair it within warranty and said that the handle is not within warranty. Now I am asking you, if a handle is broken during a regular use, is it a fault of the user or there is a problem with the design or quality of the handle?

This is regarding the Siemens washing machine I bought from Siemens Showroom at 9th Jayanagar, Bangalore. Last week all...

Hello Siemens / Joe Kaeser, I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the quality of product and after sales service from Siemens India. There is ABSOLUTELY NO ACTION ON MY COMPLAINT REQ –[protected] AND ALL YOUR DEPARTMENTS ARE SITTING ON IT PASSING THE BUCK AROUND. I own a Siemens front load washing machine and for some reason it has stopped working. I logged a complaint (# Req –[protected] request with your India customer care on Thursday 16th January 2014. I agreed to pay charges for OOW service and charges for engineer visit (i.e Rs 700 for inspection + additional charges for any parts consumed). Your customer care representative promised me that the service would be carried out within 48 hours. It has been almost a week now and I have not even received a single callback from either your customer care or your service center, with regards to my complaint Req[protected]. I have called your customer care on at least 4 occasions however have not received any ETA except for a scripted verbiage that they would escalate my request. I have a few questions with regards to Quality of your customer service: 1. What is the SLA for after sales service? 2. What is the escalation matrix since your customer service representatives are incapable of setting right expectations in the first place? 3. Your website does not provide details, email addresses of escalation point of contacts, May I have the contact details of your City, State, Regional & National heads since your[protected] number is of ZERO help? Absolutely Zero Transparency on your part, or are you trying to shield your senior management from irate customers due to lack of service? 4. Are your customer service representatives not obligated to provide the escalation point of contacts incase of deficiency of service? I have requested to speak to floor managers however your customer service representatives either hung up or out rightly declined transferring the phone to their manager. They even denied providing details of the escalation point of contacts incase of deficiency in service. 5. Your customer service representatives are prompt to highlight the charges for engineer visit + After sales service, would you be waving off the service charges or provide rebate for delay or deficiency of service on your part? 6. If you expect a customer to pay the charges due to you, isn’t it your moral responsibility to deliver the quality of service as promised by you? & Is this the same level of service you provide to your European consumers or are Indian customers taken for granted for lack of stringent consumer protection laws? I would like to highlight that the responses and the service provided are sub-standard and I regret purchasing a Siemens product post this issue. I have dirty laundry lying around and all I get from Siemens is just fake & hollow promises. If this is the quality of your after sales service, I regret to inform you that I would never ever purchase or recommend Siemens products to any of my friends and relatives. If at all you provide me with address of your area manager in Pune city, I am more than willing to arrange transportation and drop this dead piece of machinery out of his office for him to personally get this serviced, hopefully that should make your senior management realize complete apathy on your part. Thanks for Nothing !!! Tejas Solanki
          Dear Mr. Solanki,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are happy that we could find a solution together. For any feedback or further queries, please contact us on[protected] or email us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com

We look forward to your valuable feedback.

Siemens Home Appliances Team
          I do agree with Siemens services, ticket number :-95340 rasied for past 10days and no response from their team is zero, the worst part is their sales and support team in east region.

Dear Sir, Here with I have attached the details of the Refrigerator please look into the matter as soon as possible Priya Alphonso DETAILS OF THE REFRIDGERATOR Model: KV30V6001N, Siemens Customer’s Name: Ms Priya Alphonso, [protected] Colour: White Dealer: Asiatic Electric trading Co./ Contact num:[protected], [protected] Bill No: 44372 Purchased on: 6/12/2002. Installed and demo on: 10/12/2002, Engineer- Pramod, Job card: 47841 REPORT OF REPAIRS 16/09/2003, Engineer Name- Mishra, Cooling problem, cooling checked. 18/12/2006, Engineer Name- Bhandari, Job card-C/148080, Compressor Jam pressed, Gas leaking, Taken for repairs. Ramesh changed the IC panel and some repairs and the fridge kept working and stoping frequently and we had his number so we contacted him 13/05/2010, Engineer Name- V. Ramesh, Job card – C/234658 01/11/10, Engineer Name- Mr Gangesh, M/C not repairable, Gas leakage. 22/10/2011, Engineer Name- Bhagat, Tech no. 404, Invoice no. 273010 ( who peeled out the metal saying it is rusty) Contact Num: Ramesh: [protected] Milind : [protected]. Vilas: [protected]. Siemens of which we contacted: 56943810/ 55518080 We Contacted Vilas and Milind several times they only assured verbally but no action was taken Personally visited: Siemen’s office at Andheri Mehta Estate and met Vanita, she assured us that she would look into the matter and refer the matter to Ronald who was then busy in the shifting of the official premises, She said he would contact us latter, but she failed to and things lapsed. Customers expectation: Siemens fridge has a long life span, Company is reputed and having a high demand in market. Disappointment: Manufacturing defect and hence this model could not survive in the market, Inefficient/ not skilled and qualified Engineer deputed by the Company, Absolutely bad service provided by RBS. I Hereby request you to kindly replace my refrigerator as we are not to be the victims of manufacturing defects and the fridge was a problem in the first year of purchase Ms Priya Alphonso

A authorized service dealer for Siemens has take our PCB Board from our washing machine. Each week he says he is coming but he never shows up. First week, it was 8000 Rs, next week 10, 000 Rs and now it costs 14, 000 Rs. Yes, still he won't show up and has stopped taking our calls.
              I would like to file a complaint for the poor service we have received from Siemens for our broken washing machine, that is still broken.

A local authorized service center in Kalina has our PCB board for the last 3 weeks and is not picking up our phone calls. We have tried different numbers and each time he says he is coming today and never shows up. He still has our board and has not shown up and we have been without a machine for 3 weeks. Sending out our clothes to be cleaned, at our expense.

The cost to repair it has changed as well, going up each new week that we call.

I would like to escalate this complaint as I extremely disappointed in the Siemens name and the service we have not received.
              Dear Mr. David,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com with your contact details i.e.name in which the product was purchased and your contact number. Do mention <; in the subject line.

Please be informed we do not have any authorized service centre in Kalina. For any information on the closest service centre please call us on[protected]Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 8:00 pm).

Our representative will get in touch as soon as we hear from you.

Dear Mr. David,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com with your contact details i.e.name in which the product was purchased and your contact number. Do mention https://www.consumercomplaints.in on the subject line.

Please be informed we do not have any authorized service center in Kalina. For any information on the closest service center, please call us on[protected]Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 8:00 pm).

Our representative will get in touch as soon as we hear from you.

Best regards,
              Siemens Home Appliances Team.

SIEMENS Dishwasher Type/E-NR SE25E259 EU/37 Purchased on 16/02/2012 The machine broke down so made complaint on 27/06/2013 (The machine still under warranty) They checked the machine and found fault in MOTOR. Took the machine to replace the motor on 24/07/13.and delivered on the 05/08/13. The delivery guy did not install the machine and said that a technician will come and fix it. A week passed by but no technician came so I called my plumber and he connected it to the water line. The Machine still did not work. I made a complaint again. Complaint no.[protected]. Their technician came again and this time he found out that there is a leak inside and the machine needs to be repaired for the leak this time. I was told that because I did not use the machine immediately on arrival, the leak started so I am to be blamed. Nobody told me that at the time of the delivery that I am suppose to use it immediately and if they had installed the machine then I might have been able to use it. So they said they have to take the machine once again to repair. At that time I told them that I want a replacement. A leaking machine might have rusted things inside and if many parts of the machine is faulty, it is not going to give me the uninterrupted service and after sometime it would certainly break down. Since the piece is bad, I wanted the new machine and I sent them a letter to that effect. There was no action from their side. So I made a complaint on SIEMENS website. I got a call from a woman and she agreed to give me the replacement. She said somebody will come to deliver the machine. She gave me the Replacement reference no.[protected] But nothing happened for many days then I made a complaint again and I again wrote on SIEMENS website in complaint section. I got a call saying that they are not replacing but only repair. According to the company rules they can not replace whatever may happen. Now the money has gone and I have a new but broken down machine and I can do nothing. I requested them to give me the contact of their superior who has the authority to make the decision. They refused to give me and said that the manager will call me. The call never came. They also said that I need to use it every alternate day otherwise the machine does not work. Now this is impossible for me as I travel a lot and I am out of house many times. I live alone so have less utensils so I use the machine once in 3 to 4 days. I am using dishwasher of other companies since 1992 and I never had to follow these rules. Now the machine is unusable and SIEMENS company is doing NOTHING about it.

I worked for Siemens Information Systems Limited, Bangalore from September 2006 to till October 2007. Prior to this I worked with 2 other employers in Bangalore. At the time of joining, I transferred all my PF savings IN to the account with SISL PF trust. I left SISL in October 2007. I do not work now. I wanted to withdraw my PF Savings, so I sent the withdrawal forms to SISL 4 moths back. The person in charge of EPF in SISL verified it claims that he has sent it to Siemens PF Trust in Gurgaon. It was updated to me that the time limit for processing the claims is 90-120 days. A month back I tried to get the status from PF Trust team based in Gurgaon. Having told me that, my claim would be settled in 1-2 days several times in the weeks prior to that, PF Trust team replied to my email sent on 13th September, that it will be settled in 10-12 days. But it has not happened till now. I have no idea why I was updated with false information multiple times in the past few weeks. I left SISL 6 years back and much of my PF savings, come from my jobs prior to joining SISL . I transferred it to my PF account at the time of joining SISL. I am not sure if there is a way to recover my PF savings from this Trust.

This is regarding complaint of Siemens Washing machine Model No: 07A-165IN (front loading), which I purchased on 25-Aug-2007. First 3 years it was working fine and then (to be exact on 19-July-2010) it started to have a roaring sound from the central part of the machine. To stop further damage, I have stopped the machine and lodged a complaint. The after sales service was really a pain. After umpteen times of trying only I could get into a proper contact in Cochin (BSH Home Appliances) to lodge a complaint. The issue was left unanswered for the first 3 days, stating that they don't have a service Engineer in Trivandrum (Kerala State). After lot of follow-up, a service engineer showed up and checked. He said the machine's drum cylinder had got damaged and cost of replacement was estimated nearly 7000/-. However the cost was reduced to Rs. 2000/- + 500/-(service fee) after lot of negotiation talking with Siemens service agency. I am still puzzled with the rates on the estimates. Funniest part was the reply of service engineer, to why this damage is happening, was due to either water problem or detergent powder. I am unable to get the logic of the answer, when low-quality washing machines (which cost 7-10k) works fine even after 5-6 years and this specific washing machine which i spent 20-22k, which was claimed high-quality, doesnot even sustain for 3 years. On 9-Sep-13 again after completion of 3years after the repair (total of 6years of purchase), the machine is showing the same issue. This is absolutely ridiculous to have such issues poping up every 3years making me spend money on this machine. I have lodged a complaint in Customer care number –[protected] today (11-Sep-13). The Ticket No. is[protected]. The service charge of the Service Engineer is said to be Rs. 700/- and the estimated amount (if it’s the same drum problem) will be 10, 000/-. Since the warranty expires on third year, they don’t even bother to resolve the issue on time. I would request your team to replace the machine parts and let me know what is actually wrong with the machine. I am definitely sure that this is machine model complaint and therefore is to be replaced. Thanks & Regards Jinesh M S +[protected]

We purchased Refrigerator side by side-ka58na70 from your dealer D J Home makers on 9th june 2007. During the guarantee period there minor problems which were attended to. The first problem occurred on june 2013 when the cooling was non proper. The Mechanic who attended to the problem reported that the Gas was leaking. They filled gas. A few days later the same problem started again. Again they filled gas. Again after a few days the same problem occurred. Third time they gave us a small fridge for temporary use until they could repair the side by side fridge which they wanted to check and repair at their end. this was some in early September 2013. On the 19th of September we received a phone call from the servicing department to inform us that the fridge could not be repaired as there was leakage all over the body. we were both shocked and surprised that such a costly fridge can have this type of problem which the service people claim cannot be repaired. when we opted to buy siemens refrigerator we thought that we would get an high specification product and that we could relax. but this has turned to be a night mare. these days even ordinary fridges available in market have better life. I request SIEMENS PEOPLE look into this and resolve the problem amicably. Thanks & best regards Sachin Pandya
                      Sep 24, 2013

Siemens customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Mr Pandya, .

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us onservice.[protected]@siemens-home.com with your contact details - name in which the product was purchased and contact number.
                      Please mention <; in the subject line. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have had problem with my Siemens tumble dryer. The engineer visited my house and said that the dryer will get picked up...
                        My Name is Niraj TAXXX. I am from Pune,India. Number : 7709XXX100.

I bought siemens machine WM07G060IN (order...

We would like to report poor service from Siemens India (Bangalore). The compliant number is[protected].

Siemens is unable to fix a problem in our Built In Hobs for more than 20 days, and the problem is still not resolved. The first engineer diagnosed it wrongly and he changed some parts despite us telling that's not the problem. On our repeated calls to the service center, another Engineer visited and he suggested to change another part, which they said is ordered and would take 4 days.

But there are no calls after that. Everytime I had to call them, and they keep saying that they will reply back by evening or next day morning. But these are all false promises.

I was told by the service center the cost of the part is INR 7000, which is exorbitant, considering that I would get a new hob around the same price from Faber. When I enquired why the cost is so high, the person in the service center said, the parts are imported from Germany and hence expensive. This is not what we expected from Siemens.

Many days of poor service;
                        Wrong diagnosis;
                        Trying to change parts that are working;
                        No updates to customer;
                        False promises;
                        Exorbitant prices of parts quoted;

The list is growing and its very frustrating.

Ravi

SIEMENS — similar no.to another customer

Dear Sir/Madom,

I have taken vodafone sim under siemens scheme, my no.is [protected] in Aurangabad,
                        from activation of sim i am getting wrong calls from people asking about MUKESH in Pune.
                        Some times miss calls so i have to call back all those.

I had asked @ same to vodafone store and customer call centre, they say that it will due
                        the problem of not using sim by previous customer so same sim is given to you.If i want another
                        sim so i have to pay for same.I think that THIS IS FAILURE OF VODAFONE SYSTEM for which
                        customer will have to suffer.Daily i have to reply @ 8-9 miss calls which is adding extra cost, uptill now
                        @ 400 RS.Pl.take necessary action on same otherwise i will have to move to cunsumer forum.

We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Customer Service Team, Siemens Home Appliances

I was driving along on the way home from brands hatch with my friend mark on the m25 when two of your employees entered the m25 at junction 30 I was driving the 3rd lane , they were driving eraticly and pulled straight into my lane causing me to brake to let them in, i flashed the headlights and the driver slammed the brakes on causing me to slam on my brakes even harder my cargo being my motorcycle and my friends motorcycle were damaged. I have not been able to get pictures yet but im not sure whether to report it to the police ? the details of the driver of the vehicle bg61 zmo was the driver that slammed on his brakes then disgused himself with a mask, the other driver was yf61 kdv. Please contact me this driving was disgracefull.
                          Philip kenyon [protected] 7 thornbourgh way south woodham ferris i am sendin this thogh his e mail ( the other person in the van)

SIEMENS — internet banking

i have salary account in your bank i want access the use internet banking ,but unable aceess the after put my costomer id no so ,i giving my email id <ravi.[protected]@gmail.com>

Based on my complaint to one of the authorised service centre called mm dass which is near my residence at saidapet,they came and replaced the motor and timer which were in goood condition with second hand old motor and timer said that all are new by charging Rs.7150/- vide invoice cum receipt No.529 dated 1.11.2012.Since then it was not working and remain in old condition.I made complaint immediate over phone to mm dass and they promised that they will come and replace with new one on 7.11,2012 and they were asked us to be at home every day.Finally on 12.11.2012 i told them to take their materials by returning amount.But till today (18.1.2012)no body came for repairing but they made us mental torture by giving falls promised to keep us ideal in our home.Now the are not attending our phone call.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            hello i am ravi from kavaraipettai.the machine is did not work properly.the main problem is did not spin.so please come and check.

I am from Mumbai. I had called customer service on 18.9.2012, for a person to be sent to my residence to dismantle my washing machine sinc ei am shifting my residence and they had promised that the person would contact me and come on 20.9.2012, but the person did not turn up and they had taken it up with the higher authorities and confirmed to me that the next day the person would definitely arrive i waited again in vain but no one came through, wherein i had to call someone from outside and get the work done. 0n 26.9.2012 your person Mr. Ranjit calls up asking for the address. This kind of poor customer service is just not acceptable. I cannot wait to shift my residence as per the whims and fancies of the customer service people.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take urgent action.

Siemens Washing Machine — Customer care complaint

Drum Damage
                              Dear,

I have purchased "SIEMENS" Washing Machine from M/s. Croma (Sion) during December'2008. During this i was happy that i have purchase good machine of a reputed company other than LG, Videocon, Whirlpool. etc. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Within 2 years of purchase, the Washing Drum is Damage and i have been told the expenses will be 7500/-.

I have been trying to call the customer care comtinuously but shocked that no one is picking the phone.Once i contacted the CS and she said the drums are not instock and will take another 10 days.Now even after 10 days no response from the company.No customer will spend 7500/- witiin 2 years of purchase.

I request the concern officer of the company to kindly look in the matter please on urgent basis.

Chhaya nagpure

Sir I had already informed you about my last complaint, (on 22/3/2012) I was forced to repair the machine in my on expense as the engineer was ready to furnish some discount on the quoted amount previously. By collecting an amount of Rs 5560/- from me, they had changed the drum and shock absorbers. The engineer checked the machine and he was satisfied and that has been mentioned in JOB CARD Number 10/ C/1777/12 dated 29/3/2012. But on first use the machine showed the previous complaint again.

I don't no what to do now. By purchasing a machine like this, I had lost an amount of RS 30960/- (cost of machine Rs 24900 + service charge Rs 500/- + spare parts cost Rs 5560/-). Till this date from the date of purchase.

I request you to take necessary steps towards the clients who were responsible for this huge loss for me. Still I am having the same doubt I had previously mentioned that is the machine supplied to me was a new one or not. Please find out that also.

Yours faithfully