Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

we send Electronic Material to Kunta international one of our supplier in Noida.
actually...

I purchased Siemens washing machine on[protected]. After warranty I entered into AMC with RBS HOME APPLIANCES PVT LTD., (Refer Agreement No:03/PWSC/1/2010). I made several complaints to Chennai RBS office regading the heavy noise and vibration from the drum. The Machanic came and saw the machine. But the defect is not rectified. The complaint No C9300 dated 20th April 2010. Several calls have benn made but in vain. I expect Siemens to improve Customer service and rectify the defect in my machine.

SAMPATH KUMAR, [protected]
FLAT-D VASAVI TRANQUIL APT, 12 VC GARDEN III STREET, MANDAVELI, CHENNAI-600028
Aug 13, 2020

Siemens Washing Machine — Vibration & Movement

Siemen washing machine purchased last year. The Machine while running to much of vibration & movement. Kindly suggest the problem to run smoothly.

regards

Ramesh
I agreed your comments

I am Neeraj Sharma,Basically I am from Bargi(Distt-Lakhnadon)MP.I am working in siemens that is IT company in Banglore.

There is nerrow gauge station in Jabalpur(MP) know as Howbagh.i was going for my home last month with a gift (Refrigerator) from Jabalpur to Bargi by narrow gauge for my parents,so i chose Howbagh to go from Jabalpur with my gift(Refrigerator).

When i saw there in howbagh,,no body was ready to book my refrigerator,,i ask them what i need to do for it,,,then after 30 minutes one clerk of (was gossiping with Ticket counter person) Booking office said me that" we r busy this time,You come after the train,",but i was going by that train only (Train name is 4BJ)actully they wanted to have extra 100 rs then charges,one person cleared me this when train was suppose to go,,but i said i will not pay a single penny to them,,and i stayed that night at Jabalpur,and then next morning ,i booked it from Local Transport services.

I hope you can understand the problem i faced,,and these people are doing it regulerly ,,,they abuse people,,insult them,,and do whatever they want to do..please do something to control them.there are so many people who have suffered this,,this is not only my problem,,,there r several cases happen daily.

hoping for your kind revert.

Neeraj Sharma
    Siemens india Pvt Ltd

SIEMENS — door handle knob broken

respected sir,

my siemens washing machine knob got broken.... need to replace it... model no siemens wm2020

contact no: [protected]

Hi ,

I bought the Siemens washing machine from Vasanthan co,Nagercoil and I had a problem with the washing machine and an service guy from Siemens came and checked the same on 04/01/2010. And informed us that EC board is to be replaced.

However after which their is no response and when I call the customer care after picking the phone they are always disconnecting the phone .. which is ridiculous and worst ever customer care I have come across.

Its more than 3 months now and when I call them they just switch the call to different person ..where he never pickup the call and the call gets dropped in the middle.

Its really annoying and worst experience I have come across and I want this to be known to the upper management. How poor their service is and now on I would never recommend rather tell the problems I faced with you guys.

I called up

Siemens service centre chennai . Ms revathy :91-[protected]
      Siemens service centre chennai Mr Ramesh :91-[protected]

as well no one picked the phone ..

If you still move on like this, I know how to deal with you.

I want to know the status below is my details

Washing machine was bought from vasanthan co, Nagercoil.
      Job card : 7791
      Bill Number : 707
      Problem : EC Board fault

cheers
      Sivakumar

I purchased siemens washing machine in Jan 2009.

On 27.02.2010, My washing machine didnt wash clothes and gave a roaring noise. Immediately, i gave a complaint on the same day vide job card no.c81138. The service desk lady said, the service mechanic will be sent on monday i.e. 1.3.2010 morning. One Mr suresh, service mechanic came in the evening of 1.3.2010 and inspected the washing machine and said the drum is to be replaced and there is no stock available, it has to be indented from bombay and that it will take 10-15 days to get the spare.

I told Mr Suresh to send a standby machine and also I spoke to Mr Ramesh, Service Manager on 1.3.2010 evening (Mobile No.[protected]) to arrange a standby machine and he asked me to hold and passed on my call to service desk. The lady there told me that itis not possible to arrange for a standby and asked me to wait for a week minimum for the spare to come. Then I got annoyed and told her that I am going to place the complaint in the website. Immediately, she said, she will speak to her H.O. and give me a call. No call came from her.

I waited for her call till 2nd evening. Around, 4 pm I tried to talk to Mr Ramesh and Mrs Revathy, no one responded the call. Then after several trial, the service desk girl picked up the phone. I told her that the customer care is very poor and without sufficient spares in store, there is no point in running the service centre and asked for a standby washing machine immediately.

On 3.3.2010, during the day, the new drum in a carton box was dropped at our house by a messenger and he told, the mechanic will come in the evening and replace the drum. I waited for a day. Again I phoned up Mr Ramesh on his mobile on 4.3.2010. Luckily he picked up my call but passed on to the service desk lady. Now the reason given for not sending the mechanic was that only one mechanic is available and he is having lot of jobs and it will take another four days' time to replace the drum. My house has become a dumpyard for your drum amidst my guests.

Today is 6.3.2010, so far there is no call/no mechanic has turned. In any customer oriented business, satisfaction of the customers is more important to make the business successful.

Now that I have seen lot of complaints on the website also, I will never recommend siemens product to anyone.

Hope something will be done during the coming week atleast in favour of the customer like me.

we have purchased one "SIEMENS FULLY AUTOMATIC 5.5 KG WASHING MACHINE through one of the dealers M/S VIVEK LTD., 133, ROYAPETTAH HIGH ROAD, MYLAPORE, CHENNAI-600 004. on 19th Feb.2010.

After 3 days only service engineer from "SIEMENS - CHENNAI " INSTALLED AT OUR RESIDENCE, but they have not provided any WARRANTY CARD on that day,

They i.e. "SIEMENS - CHENNAI" promised us that it will be provided the next day itself. But till now after installing the machine on 22nd Feb.2010, we have not received the warrant card. Whenever we contact the service team, simply giving wrong information and because of this my wife is not able to go anywhere as she is waiting daily.

We afraid of the genunines of the services rendered by M/s SIEMENS - CHENNAI. we are fedup with their standard reply stating that it will be delivered the next day itself.

In this regard, we have lot of occasions, contacted Mr.RAMESH, of "SEIMENS SERVICE INCHARGE " & MR. SURESH who installed the machine but of no use.
          Pl. register our complaint & we are not interested because of very very poor service.

I baught siemens washing machine in june21st 2008 .I baught in Jaisons,tirunelveli and delivered in chennai.Now i am in chennai.My machine fault on last dec15th and i try for siemens nobody can pick the call.I informed where i baught this machine.They complaint on Dec21st and my complaint number is 7416.After 1 week one service person came to my home and said the drum is problem.we can change the drum within 15 days.I will wait for that days and then called to siemens service center,chennai.I called Miss.Revathi and Miss.Eswari,they told to me within 10 days we can solve your problem.I am not satisfied with his answer.so i called Mr.Ramesh,manager,he told to me that spare(drum) will come from Germany so it will take feb 1st week,so wait for that days.I will also wait and feb 1st week i called Mr.Ramesh not pick my call and Miss.Revathi told to me Feb2nd week we will come and cure your problems.So there is no response from the service side.Finally i called to Jaisons manager Mr.Karuppasamy,Tirunelveli and Mr.Benet on Feb12th.Mr.Karuppasamy told me tomorrow service person will come and change the spare and solve.Next day i wait for the whole day.No one can come and nobody can call.In evening i called Mr.Karuppasamy he told today service person have some other work,so monday defenitely come ans solve.I will also wait for monday,Feb15th.In evening i called again Mr.Benet and informed what can i do?there is no response from your office side also.Suddenly he called one person and put conference and shout with him give Mr.Ramesh number i will call him.He also tried but there is no response from Mr.Ramesh side.He said to me put one complaint to consumer court for this.So i talked with my advocate to send the notice for siemens service and Jaisons.If there is any other authorised person from siemens and jaisons please send me reply and solve the issues.I hope it will reach the authorised person.Please send the acknowledge and send reply for my complaint.

regards,
            Babuji.
            Mob : +[protected]

sir , i fill up my PF form on 02-12-09 in Siemens Information and Processing Services Pvt Ltd, Valasaravakkam, Chennai-87. But still my PF amount not credited into my account, HR told my form already sent, but PF amount still not credited, i mailed the HR and called through Phone also. Please take initiative to crediting the PF amount into my account

S. Ramanathan
                Plot No. 112, 15th Cross, Shanmuga Nagar
                V.K.T. Malai, Trichy – 620 102
                Phone Number:...

I GOT A MAIL REGARDING THE PRIZE ($1,000.000.00)FROM BARCLAYS BANK UK. SO KINDELY LET'S CLERE THAT IT IS FAKE MAIL . AND I AM SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU. AND THEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE DILEVERY CHARGES THROUGH ATLAS COURIER SERVICES. BOTH MAIL ARE ATTECHED UNDER THIS MAIL SO PLZ.. KINDELY FIND ON THIS MAIL. AND RESPOND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBEL.

THANKS .
                DEAR SIR ,

I GOT A MAIL REGARDING THE PRIZE OF1 MILLION DOLLARS IN COCO COLA AWARD FROM BARCLAYS BANK UK. SO KINDELY LET'S CLERE THAT IT IS FAKE MAIL . AND I AM SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU. AND THEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE DILEVERY CHARGES THROUGH ATLAS COURIER SERVICES. BOTH MAIL ARE ATTECHED UNDER THIS MAIL SO PLZ.. KINDELY FIND ON THIS MAIL. AND RESPOND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBEL
                From: BARCLAY'S BANK Plc. <[protected]@msn.com>

Tel:+[protected]
                +[protected]
                Fax:+[protected]

Dear Lucky Winner,

Barclay's Bank Plc, wishes to congratulate you as you will be receiving a DEMAND DRAFT from Atlas Courier Express UK Ltd as soon as you reach an accord with them regarding the delivery of your DEMAND DRAFT via courier. A DEMAND DRAFT of ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($1, 000, 000.00USD) have been sealed and deposited with Atlas Courier Express UK Ltd for delivery to your address. Atlas Courier Express UK Ltd signed a contract with Barclay's Bank Plc to deliver your demand draft to your address.

It will be delivered to you within 24HRS, 48HRS or 72HRS depending on the delivery option you choose. Once you receive the demand draft from ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS (UK) LTD, it is important to note that the demand draft is cash able in any bank around the world. Do re-confirm your address and contact mobile number with Atlas Courier Express Ltd.

NOTE: You have to keep us informed on your progress with Atlas Courier Express (UK) LTD so that we can assist you if the need be. Do contact Atlas Courier Express (UK) Ltd via the information stated below:

Courier Company Name: ATLAS COURIER EXPRESS (UK) LTD.
                Director of Foreign Delivery: Mr. Chris Morgan
                Company Contact E-MAIL: [protected]@atlascouriers.net
                Contact Tel: +[protected]
                +[protected]
                Contact Fax: +[protected]

You have to contact them immediately as we already sealed and submitted your demand draft to their office for delivery. They are waiting to hear from you. You are to email the following details to Atlas Courier Express (UK)Ltd:

1.Full Name:
                2.Address:
                3.Mobile And Telephone Numbers:
                4:Nationality:
                5:State And City:
                6:Occupation:
                7:Marital Status:
                8:Age And Sex:

Do contact them immediately you receive this mail so that they can inform you on how to proceed towards receiving your Demand Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
                Mr. Brian Lampard
                Remittance Director.
                Barclay's Bank Plc
                I AM FROM INDIA AND I GOT A MAIL REGARDING THE PRIZE (700, 000great british pounds) IN 2010 DEMO INT'L MOBILE DRAW FROM AWARD PRO. AND THEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE DILEVERY CHARGES THROUGH ATLAS COURIER SERVICES. SO KINDELY LET'S CLERE THAT IT IS FAKE MAIL OR NOT. AND RESPOND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBEL.
                hellooooo i really agree to you reviews
                dear sir,
                i recived a sms on my mobile no.[protected], and some one claim our name dr.collines jones and he his working in barclays bank as a director of general barclays bank plc in london, his tel. no.[protected] he was write in sms my cell no you won five hundread thousand great biritish pounds and he was suggested to me pls contect to mr.jonathan hook(director of foreign delivery)tel.no.[protected] and submitte the parcell amount to take the winning amount.
                so pls confirm that is true or false of company name and all of such things happend with me true or false. if it is false can you take a legale action against this kind of false story.

with rgds
                jai narian

MEHUL — Misbehavior of customer care.

today i call to the icontrol costumer care at [protected] for enquiry about recharge pack. I ask to representative about this. He said that "apke pass itna paisa hai ki aap wo pack recharge karva sake." Tell me that is this way to talk to a costumer ?

I am Ayeesha Zawahir from Chennai. I have Siemens Washing Machine WM1000. It went out of order in November 2009. I launched...

We have purchased the washing machine from Siemens co. on 4th Nov 08. Date of expiry of warranty is 3rd Nov 2010. The Model no. WMA07/165 IN. The machine got out of order in Sept. 2009. After repeated requests the company has sent a spare part in the first week of Dec. Even after repeated requests nobody is coming and replacing the spare part. We have informed them that we are complaining in consumerr forum. We will be happy,if you can help us in this regard.

Siemens Washing Machine — spinner not working

Spinner of the washing machine doesn't work. it completes the cycle but doesnt spin. also it shows error F=18. In dryer the cycle doesn't complete. after it comes to 9 min remaining the cycle goes back and shows 13 min remaining. Dryer gets heated up a lot

SIR,
                    I PURCHASED SIEMENS WASHING MACHINE 10A 165W AT 09/06/08 AND HAVING 2 YRS WARRANTY.
                    MY WASHING MACHINE FAILED TO WORK BY 20/11/2009,LAUNCHED COMPLAINT ON 21/11/09 REGISTERED COMPLAIN NO AS 6865.
                    FUTHER DETAILS IN DATEWISE:

21/11/09 :
                    GAVE CALL TO REG. COMPLAIN THEY SAID ENGGINEER WILL ATTEN ON 23/11/09

23/11/09 :
                    ENGINEER MR. RAMESH ATTENED THE FAULT & DECLARED TANK (DRUM) . . ASSY REQ TO REPLACE,HE SAID IT WILL BE DONE BY MAX OF 10 DAYS
                    AND ALSO HE SAID SAME COMES UNDER WARRANTY NEED NOT REQ. TO PAY . FOR IT. ALL THE ABOVE SAID DETAILS MENTIONED IN THE JOB CARD.

01/12/09 :
                    GAVE CALL TO O[protected] MAM REVATHY ATTENED THE CALL SAID ITEM . . WILL COME BY 10 TH DEC OR 15TH DEC, AS IT NEED TO COME FROM BOMBAY,SO I ACCEPTED

13/12/09
                    GAVE CALL TO O[protected] MAM REVATHY ATTENED THE CALL SAID IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER ONE WEEK. AS I NEED NOT SPOIL RELATION WITH UR . SERVICE I DECIDED TO WAIT.

20/12/09
                    GAVE CALL TO O[protected] MAM REVATHY ATTENED THE CALL SHE REQUESTED ME VERY MUCH THAT SHE NEED ANOTHER ONE WEEK AND SHE PROMEISED BY 25 TH DEC SHE WILL FINISH THE JOB.I SAID THIS WILL BE MY LAST PERMISSION BEFORE MY ACTION.

SAME DAY I INFORMED TO MR. RAMESH HE SAID IT WILL BE DONE BY 25TH DEC.

24/12/09

# SINCE 25TH IS XMAS AND TILL NO ACTION FROM UR PEOPLE AGAIN I CALL TO O[protected] MAM ESWARI ATTENED THE CALL I SAID I WANT TO SPEAK TO REVATHY,SHE SAID AS REVATHY ATTENDING ANOTHER CALL WILL CALL ME BACK.

# I WAITED FOR 10 MIN NOBOBY HAS CALLED, SO I TRIED MR. RAMESH MOBILE WHICH KEEPS ON RINGING DOESNT PICKED THE CALL

# AGAIN I CALLED TO O[protected] NOBODY PICKED THE EVEN LANDLINE AFTER SEEING MY MOBILE NUMBER.

# SO I DECIDED TO CALL ALL INDIA SERVICE IN CHARGE BASED AT BOMBAY MR.SUHAANT PAWAR & BERIFED HIM ABOVE SAID INCIDENT .HE SAID WILL SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE AND CHENNAI CUSTOMER WILL CALL ME WITIN 1/2 HR.

# I WAITED WHOLE DAY NOBODY HAS CALLED.................

I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH BSH HOME APPLIANCES PVT LTD.ACTED BY MAM REVATHY,MAM ESWARI, ENGG. MR.RAMESH INCLUDING ALL INDIA SEVICE INCHARGE MR.SUHAANT PAWAR FOR NO ACTION, SO I DECIDED TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO CONSUMER COURT IF THE FAULT IS NOT COMPLETED BY 2ND JAN 2010 WTIH THE COMPENSATION RS 10,000 FOR MY MENTAL AGONY AND HARDSHIP WILL FINALISE IN COURT OF LAW.

REGARDS

M.SURESH

complient no.c6869 dt.20.11.2009 - person came from service centre -told for replacement of shaft and drum - paid service...
                      Based on complaint no.C 6289, service engineer visited and reported vide Job card ref 256424 dated 23.10.2009 that the drum...

From: santoshtandon [mailto:santosh.[protected]@strapex.com]
                      Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 12:23 PM
                      To: '[protected]@siemens.com'
                      To: '[protected]@rbs.co.in'
                      Subject: Complaint on Cost of Ownership of Siemens WM-2002XL- Is it a rejected piece.- Seimens India

Dear Chairman and Managing Director of Siemens AG.

I am a customer in india. I wish to bring following to your Kind Notice and feed back

a) I purchased a Siemens WM- 2002 XL on 18/12/2004 vide invoice number 3772 dated 18/12/2004 bearing Chasis No [protected] for Rs 29000/- ( by keeping 31% more expensive)
                      b) This machine is used for washing once in three days for me. ( Single person!!.) Since My family stays in Assam. 2500 km away.
                      c) Since 2004. I have spent
                      a. 16/4/2008- Amount Rs 1400/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 124132. ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
                      b. 19/5/2008 Amount Rs 1800/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 123060 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
                      c. 17/4/2009 Amount Rs 6000/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 209599 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
                      d. 16/4/2009 Amount Rs 3745/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 209599 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
                      d) Approximately Rs 12925/- or 45% of the cost already spent on a worthless machine which can wash only single person cloth??
                      e) It has again started giving problem!!

My take on Siemens Washing machines is

a) It has high on brand and image. Build by keeping the price 31% more expensive than LG/ Samsung front loading machine.
                      b) Extremely poor on performance and quality.
                      c) When compared to Korean LG it is heavier( only steel used is more) but requires enormous amount of repair! LG machine don’t give so much of problem with washing of one person clothes!
                      d) It is 31% costlier to purchase a machine ( initial cost) and 44% to maintain it. In sum and substance an LG front loading machine would have been better buy!! So 2 LG machine against 1 Seimens!!
                      e) No wonder you are expensive

Or you are pushing rejected product to Indian Market!!!

S C Tandon
                      D-42, Central Park
                      Andheri Kurla Road
                      Andheri East
                      Mumbai 400093.
                      Handphone +[protected]/[protected]

My self is Sandeep Kumar Verma resident of C18/29 Piterkunda, Varanasi.My PAN card no.ADSPV7864Q.

My purse has lost taday dated 01/11/2009 in early morning. My PAN card was in the purse.

Please log the comlain so that no one can missuse my PAN Card and kindly reissue me a new card.

Thanking You

Ph#[protected]
                        Mo# [protected]
                        PAN Card lost

Dear Sir/Mam,

The monkeys are craeting problem in our area.
                          there are around 10-15 monkeys that are bothering us everytime during walking and whenever we are around our street..
                          these monkeys are found troubling people walking through our street...they always come early in the morning around 6am and destroy all the household thing like clothes,utensils & small plant inside the house.Even pleople scared to through the kuda to the kuda wala.They not only destroy everything but creat noise during fighting amongst themselves.... and disturb us at night.

request you to kindly send the monkey catchers to take these monkeys away from our street.
                          thanks and regard,

Manoj Kumar

Address:-

MARUTHI VIHAR & SARASWATI VIHAR
                          Gurgaon
                          haryana

I am M.Karthikeyan from metturdam, salem dist, Tamilnadu. I bought Siemens washing machine (WM2020EX/WM07A1601N/04 dt 29.7.09. They given warrent upto 28.7.08. During the warrenty period itself the machine has problem twice, i called the service personal and they changed some spares. Now mid aug'09 i am having the problem in the washing machine, and i registered complaint to the service centre-salem, After ascess the condition of the machine the service engineer has informed that, main electronic board iself failed, the replacement cost would be Rs. 5000.oo.
                            Then i spoke to service head-salem and service centre -chennai also, explained about the pre-mature failure of the siemens product and failing to customer satisfaction. Then they offered 25% discount on 5000.oo worth spares.
                            I feel that, the middle class person like me investing Rs.20550.00 for washing machine is costlier one. I have choosen the product with consideration of long life and relaiability. but the product having every year failure and Repative investment,
                            Kindly look into this and offer me the free replacement.
                            I also have similar kind of problem. I had purchased the washing machine Model No WMo7A165In(A0716), before the guarantee period, my machine had a problem. I had called the service people and they attended to it, the service personnel who attended said that MIC Drum has problem and it has to replaced and assured that the replacement will be done within two weeks. But to my dismay, till today ie 26.09.2009, the repair part has not be replaced and I have contacted Ms. Revathy service co-ordinator at RBS Home Appliances Pvt Ltd., many times, every time she assure that she has place the order for the part but it has not come and as soon as the part come, she will fix it. But now ie- to-day 26.09.2009, she say that my request stands in queue and it will take further time.
                            It is really disappointing from a brand of Siemens and especially failure of the product and dismal service backup.
                            Hence, whoever reads this e-mail can draw their own conclusion about Siemens washing Machine.
                            Vengatesh, Chennai.

When the Washing machine begins to use the motor to drive the belt, the electricity trip switch trips. The socket fuse has...