Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

this is vijay sharma and i have purchased Siemens motor in the month of June 16 on the behalf of Kodar Industry Delhi 110033, that motor 15-20 days before has burnt and i called Siemens and send immediately to siemens service center, when i make so many conversations and emails also the Siemens support team is deny to provide service and this product is with in warranty period. They told me this type of burn issue can not happen due to manufacturing defect, so we can not give you FOC service.
Sir please help me out.
Siemens motor has burnt
Oct 14, 2016
Sep 02, 2016

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 13, 2016
Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We wish to inform that this platform is only for home appliance related queries. However, you can call on[protected] for further assistance.

Siemens Home Appliances.

My dishwasher stopped working and I registered complaint with Siemens on 30th May 2016, reference [protected]. Their engineer visited and said parts have to come from abroad. Finally after many calls, they came and installed the very expensive parts only on 17th August (those who are thinking of buying from Siemens, please note the lead time for spares - they apparently do not stock anything in India!).
    Within three days the front door of the dishwasher came apart, the service engineer obviously did not correctly re- assemble the machine after replacing the parts. As it was on the weekend, I waited till Monday 22nd August, and have called them every day since then (today is Friday 26th August), only to receive the same answer - very sorry for inconvenience, we will ask our service people to call you. Nothing happens thereafter, and one cannot blame their call centre, it is just indifference from their service team.

Am hoping this complaint would be seen by someone in Siemens who has interest in their reputation for servicing home appliances - right now I have to advise any buyer not to buy Siemens equipment, you will regret it later whenever service is needed.
    May 9, 2017
    Aug 26, 2016

Dear Rajalm,
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing the reference number, our representative will contact you shortly.
    Sep 03, 2016
    Updated by Rajalm
    Thank you for your response - someone who said he was head for Karnataka did call, and apologised and said someone from service team will contact you very shortly.

Nothing happened, so after a few days, I called him. He repeated his assurance, but till now no one from service team has called.

When Karnataka Head of Siemens cannot get anyone from his service team to make a phone call, what hope can a consumer client have of getting anywhere?
    Sep 07, 2016
    Dear Rajalm,

Sep 22, 2016
    Updated by Rajalm
    Would advise that finally the dishwasher has been repaired and is working now. It took from 30th May 2016 till 20th September 2016 (from complaint date till final resolvement). Siemens really should look at their policy of not stocking spares in India, particularly for their high end models. I think that as my dishwasher is at the top end of their dishwasher offerings in India, they do not stock spares here, and to get spare parts they don not fly them in but wait for next container load coming by sea, resulting in customer waiting for 3 months or more.

Today my top end Siemens fridge has packed up. Let me see how long it takes to fix. One cannot manage without a fridge in India, so 3 month wait means one will have to buy a new fridge...
    Oct 05, 2016
    Updated by Rajalm
    Complaint[protected] dtd 21st September was filed for fridge not working. Siemens technician visited on 23rd, said parts are needed from Mumbai, he finally came back on October 3rd with the parts, tried out two different parts and concluded these are not the problem. He said the compressor gas level is low and so another technician would top it up. Today on 5th October the technician arrived, checked the fridge, now says the compressor is working ''weakly'', it is not a gas top up issue. Now someone else in Siemens will look into the problem.

Doing without a fridge for two weeks is not practical in India, so I had to buy another fridge (not Siemens, of course).

No idea when the fridge, which is a high end model from Siemens, will finally be repaired.
    An Irresponsible and idiotic response from the customer care

none of them visited my house even after giving complaint for 3 times from 17th aug onwards now its 24th aug still the machine is not repaired and they r giving a stupid reply that we have to wait for 2 more days

dont buy siemens product service is very poor
    Siemens Home India Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here so that the team can look into it on immediate basis.

Siemens Home Appliances Team

My Siemens refrigerator which is around 10 years old suddenly stopped functioning due to a rat menace which my a/c mechanic fixed. A month later it stopped working again as the relay had malfunctioned. Since the relay was not available in the open market I gave a complaint to Siemens. The service person mentioned that it was an old refrigerator and that they would not fix anything checked by anybody else - so they recommended I scrap the fridge!!! This is not just callous attitude but it gives me serious misgivings about a german brand that I had looked up to all my life. I wonder if I should take this lying down or if Siemens can help find a solution. The part is not sold in the open market to discourage private vendors from attending to faults. I think it is a monopolistic practice followed by the company and this needs to be taken up and redressed. I do understand if my warranty can be revoked when handled by private vendors, but asking me to scrap the fridge just because a relay is being made unavailable to other vendors is really a bit too much. If Siemens so insists that outside vendors should not fix it then they should help me do so because I bought into their brand.I had to seek an outside vendor because I found the response time from Siemens in the past has been rather slow, and in most cases the parts need to be sourced from Germany is what I am being given to understand.

The representative sent by the company was Mr.Hari - mobile number[protected] who attended the call in Mahalingapuram. I do hope someone can take the initiative and help me solve this problem.
      May 11, 2017
      Aug 25, 2016

Dear Muls,
      We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details to us. Our representative will contact you shortly.
      Updated by muls
      Dear Siemens Home Appliances Team

My address is D-16 Brownstone Apartments, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034
      Mobile number[protected]

I am given to understand that a representative of Siemens called home and asked my wife why we had complained again as they had told us that the required spare was unavailable. I wonder why he has taken so much of interest in having us scrap the refrigerator.

Murali Krishnan
      Dear Muls,
      Siemens Home Appliances Team

Siemens washing machine...breakdown on 8 th august 2016. First vist by incompetent technician on the 9 th . Then on complaint a senior technician came to inspect. Spare parts required...as drum lining had been eroded due to scaling. Approx cost discussed was 11, 000rs. So far no oneis giving me an honest reply to the status of the arrival of the spare parts...How shameful and unethical is this kind of consumer service? WIll this be tolerated in Germany?

Aug 24, 2016
        Dear Meera Z,
        We regret the inconvenience caused. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.
        Siemens Home Appliances Team

It took some days for Siemens to send a man home, after much chasing. Then he said that the power module was bust - it will cost 8500 rupees.
          Its been 2 weeks, every 2 days they assure us it is coming in 2 days, . It is also very difficult to get through to them, the BPO has no clue, they are polite and stupid and useless, which is their role. Keep it up guys, you deserve your job, and the security and growth that goes with it!

The Service provider never gets back to us, and they are the actual guys who DO WORK. The call centres and the Branch offices are zombies who forward mails (I guess) but are really useless and ineffective.

Let me say it once more, because you are probably one of them, you are useless and ineffective and a drain on consumer time and resources.
          Aug 19, 2016

Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com or contact us on[protected]. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Siemens Home Appliances Team
          Washing machine tube failure, company representative came on 22.7.16 and received the₹850 for service. The bill also not givenSo for, And also not responding even though call by me. Model No. Wm0074060jn/03. SL.no
          [protected]. please need full.
          Bosch Home India Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2016
          Dear Revethi,
          team will contact you shortly.
          Bosch Home Appliances Team
          SiemensHome_In's reply, Aug 23, 2016
          Dear Revethi,
          team will contact you shortly.
          Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have had a terrible exprience with the siemens washing machine. when we bought it the machine no tecnician gave us any after sales service or told us when to use the scalant. my macine stopped working 10 days back. They first send me an imcompitent jounior servuce engineer a day later they send us a senior service engineer. He told us that the drum had to be changed because we did not use a scalant.so dispite the fact no after sales service was done or provided by the company we asked them to go ahead and change the drum . They told us that they would change itbin two days. its been 10 days now. Every time we call them they tell us its on the way. This has veen a terrible experience .
            Aug 19, 2016

Siemens Home Appliances Team

Your call centre people and your technician think no end of themselves they think they are the boss and customer are their workers.
              Had complained yesterday that please send some one to open my locked washing machine on an urgent basis they have only one reply technician shall call you within 48 hours.
              They do not even inform your contract for maintenance is getting over you have to call them and they come after three months to collect the renewal as if they are obliging us.
              Did not expect this kind of service from siemens
              Sep 22, 2016
              Aug 18, 2016

Siemens Home India Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Hi team,

A few days back our washing machine stopped all of a sudden. We have been requesting to the customer...

I have purchased siemens washing machine on 8th aug'16 and received the delivery on 9th aug'16. Since then i have been following up with your customer care number [protected] for the installation, installation lock number:[protected]. Each time i call, i am told the service person will call me and visit for the installation. I even tried your regional service center in pune, they do not have courtesy to talk to customer over phone. I am left with no choice if the installation is not done today, to return back the washing machine and buy from another brand which has better service.
                This poor service cannot be expected from a brand like siemens.
                Sep 18, 2016
                Aug 17, 2016

Aug 18, 2016

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                Service engineers do not turn up on time. They say that they will get back within 48 hours after registering a complaint but they always get back after a week or.so. When products like washing machine stop working, it gets very difficult.
                Siemens Home India Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2016
                Dear Anitha Vishwanathan,
                Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Request you to share your concerns by writing to us at [email protected] or contact us on 1800 209 1850. You can also share your contact details here so that our representative can get in touch with you.

Siemens Home India — Drum [Resolved]

I've a Siemens Washing Machine. I'd problem of boot gasket and I'd replaced my Boot gasket. After replacing the boot gasket,...

Hi gigaset team/sudhkar,

Below are the primary checks done before reach you through mail/call,
                  Issue: huge disturbance in voice at times while calling out/receiving calls

1. All the attached checks are done.

2. Already worked with the network provider it works fine with landline & other cordless phone.

3. When i face the "issue" as mentioned above, replaced the cordless with the landline phone, voice is clear and no issues reported.

4. Replaced with other cordless phone, which works fine.
                  Consider with the priority and replace my device with the other new device.
                  Particulars of mine are copied in my first mail.

You can call me on +91-[protected]/[protected]

Place : hyderabad-500038

No one is ready to take care of the custmore!!... I feel like to if you want have a better bussiness, give a better service to the customer, but here no one is ready to take the responsibility!!...

Please clarify the below points.

Consider it on high priority & replace the device

1. After buying your product, why do i need to courier the product which is i received the faulty device from your end (Looks like there is not enough test are done, before deliver the device) from my end and who will pay the amount for the courier, i am 100% unhappy with the support and i don't want to courier it from my end.

2. Who is responsible for the device if something happen to the device in the courier.

3. I wonder as no one is taking responsibility of the device after couple mails from the customer.

Hi gigaset support team,

Please send the new device to the below address and arrange a person to take the device which is with me, again i am reminding that i don't want my product to repaired and return to me, it's just a month product (Received on 23rd june 2016).

I am not responsible for the product to courier from my end, please arrange a person to deliver a new product and take away the existing device from my end.
                  Jul 27, 2016

I had made a complaint to your mumbai service agent bearing phone number [protected] for a working machine needing service due to noticing a slight water leak. The technician came the next day and insisted on replacing the water pump which he did the following day by charging rs. 3500/-. There after the machine has stopped working completely and the technician and the office as above, are not giving a proper commitment on the service rectification, cause and are not sending their person. Kindly take up and revert.
                    Aug 26, 2016
                    Jul 25, 2016

Jul 26, 2016
                    Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                    Dear Nitin, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Hi team,

I have had issue with my dish washer about 6-7 month ago, issue was last cycle was running. Dishes was not drying up. I had called up customer care. After few follow ups, an engineer visited. Not sure what he did as my parents were at home only. However after a week when i operated my dishwasher, it did not start at all. I called customer care again and registered a ticket. Then i got a call from the engineer who asked about the issue over phone. But said he will not visit if we do not pay his visit charge of rs 800. He said he does not get salary, he is paid from teh visit charge only, it is far for him. We agreed to pay him. He visited and then said mother board is damaged, he will call back.

After over a month, we registered the complain again. After several follow up engineer visited. He said the same thing and we paid rs 800 again.

After than, it si on a weekly basis i am calling cc and only thing i am hearing is "we have forwarded your case and there is nothing that can do beyond that".

I called bngalore kormangala branch also several times from where i had purchased the machine. They do not talk at all. They say call cc.
                      I have no clue what i am supposed to.
                      For sure, i will not recommend the brand to anyone after seeing the condition of after sale support but for now, i need my machine cost back.
                      Aug 25, 2016
                      Jul 23, 2016

Jul 25, 2016
                      Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                      Dear Smitaran, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that the issue is being looked into and we will ensure a solution at the earliest. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

Dear sir/ madam,

I, gautam choubal resident of mulund, mumbai, purchased dish-washer manufactured by m/s. siemens on 26th jun 2016. the same was delivered on 27th jun 2016.

I was given to understand that m/s. siemens is very professional and that you would immediate arrange for the necessary demonstration.

I received a call from siemens that the necessary demonstration would be arranged within a day or two i. e. around 29th or 30th jun 2016.

I further received a call from some ofsiemens demonstration technician on 30th jun 2016 that he would visit my house on the same day and install the dish washer and give the necessary demonstration.

Regret to put on record here that this man is merely giving assurances right from 30th jun 2016 till date that he is reaching my home in next one hour.

Siemens service centre has not even bothered to check up with us regarding installation/ demonstration.

It gives me a feel that i have been cheated by siemens by continuously giving assurances of installation/ demonstration for more than past 9days without actually maintaining the commitment.

Warm regards,

Gautam choubal.
                        Aug 16, 2016
                        Jul 09, 2016

Jul 14, 2016
                        Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                        Dear sir, We have learnt that our team is in touch with you regarding the matter. For any further assistance, kindly contact us on[protected] to help us serve you better. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have a Siemens dishwasher.Warranty got over just 4 months back.For the last 2 weeks, water in the dishwasher doesn't get...
                          Dear Team,

I am attaching photos of the packaging of washing machine purchased couple of days back. The machine...

I am a resident of Chennai and on Wednesday( 22/06/16) the door to my refrigerator broke. We called the Siemens office and we had someone come over that day to check the problem but after that we had no response inspite of calling them. A fridge is very important these days and we had a real struggle managing considering our door broke. Now we are told that only by the following Wednesday the fridge will be repaired. Its been very hard to manage our kitchen and we hope this is resolved as soon as possible.
                          This is not the first time we are having an issue with customer care. A couple of years back also we were given a lot of trouble by the siemens staff. It is very disappointing to see such a big company with such poor customer care. I do hope you will pay attention and not have a laid back attitude towards your customers.
                          Jul 29, 2016
                          Jun 25, 2016

Jun 27, 2016
                          Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                          Dear Ananya, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your complaint number or contact details here, to help us serve you better .Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team
                          The front door stopper broke when the door swung after it was opened. We are also facing another problem with the magnetic force between the door and side panel. if we open the door immediately after it is closed then we have to put extra force to open it else it wont open.

I pur chased a siemens dishwasher model no sn25l882eu for rs.53, 500 on 11/6/2016, from audio voice, lajpat nagar, new delh. (Audio voice invoice no.980 dt 11/6/2016). I was given to understand that this model had 100% drying function.

However, i was shocked to find absolutely dripping wet dishes after the first use on 14/6/2016 — the date installation was completed!! I lodged my complaint with the siemens help line on 15/6/2016 that i had been delivered a defective machine, & asked for replacement.

Since then, 2 technicians have already visited to 'check' the machine. Technician mr. Dinesh saw the unsatisfactory drying performance of the machine, yet he told me to continue using the machine!! This is totally unethical &unacceptable — that i should be told to use a defective machine which is not giving value for money.

Please replace the machine or refund the amount if the model is a defective one, without further delay & avoidance. Any further delay/procrastination would be viewed as customer harrassment.

I hope siemens india will try to save its reputation which has fallen very low in my eyes. I will definitely spread the word around about the unsatisfactory siemens appliances & very poor customer support.
                            Aug 14, 2016
                            Jun 20, 2016

Jul 14, 2016
                            Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                            Dear Rina, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your complain number and contact details to help us serve you better. Our customer service team will contact you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team

I have raise a service ticket two weeks before and one technician came and done something. Then again the same problem started and raise a service ticket two days before. Nobody attended the service till now . I was following up with the customer care and they told me that they have already assigned somebody .

Really in a frustrating situation as we have few guests coming and lot many things pending .

Looking forward for a solution. I am planning to escalate to the next level.

Jose
                              Jul 16, 2016
                              Jun 14, 2016

Jun 15, 2016
                              Siemens Home India Customer Care's response
                              Dear Jose, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your complaint number here or write to us on service.[protected]@siemens-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Siemens Home Appliances Team