Skoda India

Fax:
+91 240 6631299
+91 240 6631199

Awesome

Skoda India related photos (169)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Skoda India Complaints & Reviews

Mahavir Skoda — Poor Service and Stealing Items [Resolved]

Vishnu Choudhary
I sent my car, Skoda Superb, to Mahavir Skoda, Hyderabad for service and some insurance work. After three days my car was...

Skoda Fabia — problem in pickup in 1st gear and brake problem [Resolved]

SHAH MUKESH RAMNIKLAL
i had bought the car 4-5 months back and from begingin i had a problem of pick up of the car in 1st gear so everytime on signal...

Skoda Fabia — Technical hitch: Skoda recalls petrol Fabia - Me one of the victim [Resolved]

Harish R
Technical hitch: Skoda recalls petrol Fabia - Me one of the victim.
Like most of the SKODA FABIA 1.4 MPI owner I am...

Sunil K Malesha

We would like to inform you we had purchased Skoda Laura registration no. MH-04-CT-7875 dtd 12th Dec 07 from JMD Auto India Pvt Ltd, Versova, Andheri (W) Mumbai.

Unfortunately for more than 20 days the horn has stopped working and without the horn it is difficult to travel on Mumbai Street. We have been corresponding to JMD- Bhandup but were informed by them that the spare horn is not available. We are unable to understand how can a company with reputed brand not keep a spare horn.

Kindly confirm whether the service centre is telling the truth or guide us how to service our horn.

Sunil K Malesha
I had a similar problem in my Laura. Once this got rectified when I replaced a combination switch at Rs 10450/- behind the steering air bag and the second time I had to replace the horns at Rs 7500/- a pair. Parts are simply tooooo expensive. The company could not locate the problem so I had to seek outside help from an expert.
Edgar

Mancheswar Indl.Area,
    BHUBANESWAR – 751 010.

Sub : POOR AFTER-SALES SERVICE OF SKODA OCTAVIA CAR
    Regn.No.OR14J-9662 .

We are extremely sorry to invite your immediate attention to the subject matter.

As you well aware, from 02.10.2008 the above vehicle was lying idle in our Director’s residence at S-1, Civil township, Rourkela, due to starting trouble which was well intimated & regularly complaining from 03.10.08. You have deputed Mechanic 2-times during this period with no result & finally we have sent the vehicle to Bhubaneswar for repairing.

From 17.11.2008 morning to till to-day our vehicle is in your work-shop with driver, you have failed to hand-over the vehicle duly repaired in good condition.

This vehicle is a part of our business & since last more than 1½ months, we have hired one A/c vehicle of similar std. on rental which hampers our day-to-day business very badly besides financial losses.

We are at a loss to understand that this is beyond the expectation from Mahavir Auto & SKODA, supposed to be a reputed brand in the Country.

You are also well aware our plan to purchase 6(six) nos. of Skoda Laura vehicle for which discussions were going on with your sales people. In this situation/in-efficient service from your side, we will be constrained to switch over to other Dealers.

Instead of offering better services to customers, you have put us in great trouble. We are deeply hurt as we have excellent dealings with you since long back.

Please look into the matter personally/seriously & deliver the vehicle immediately after rectifying the defects. Your immediate action in the matter is solicited.

Thanking you,
    Sincerely yours,
    REXON STRIPS LIMITED
    Manager Commercial.
    Copy to: Skoda Auto India Pvt.Ltd., A-1/1, MIDC, Five Star Indl.Area, Shendra, Aurangabad – 431 201. – for kind information & immediate action.
    SIR I HAVE SKODA FABIA PETROL VERSION FROM LAST 1 YEAR BUT AT THIS NO SERVICE PROPER, POOR PICKUP, MILEAGE 4-5, NOISE PROBLEM, COMPANY SERVICE MAN SAYS PETROL PROBLEM, SIR I HAVE TOO MUCH PROBLEM, AT PURCHASING TIME MILEAGE 20 BUT AFTER 1ST SERVICE SOMUCH PROBLEM SIR I WANT TO RETURN MY CAR PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM MY MOBILENO. [protected]

Skoda Laura — Unavailable of Horn spare part [Resolved]

Sunil K Malesha
      We would like to inform you that we had purchased skoda Laura vide regd no. MH-04-CT-7875 dated 12th Dec 08 from JMD Auto...

L P SAHU
      I am a proud owner of SKODA car so called "OBSSESSED WITH QUALITY."
      Their dealer GIRIRAJ MOTOR in GURGAON, Haryana has been the dealer from where I purchased this car, which is nearlly two year old with varities of problem.

The maintanace team/staffs however has been courteseyous but without the good knowledge how to address the problem.
      A small problem like starting trouble could not be adreesed in spite of three visit to the dealer's workshop.
      I am in afix now how to get rid of this problem as it keeps me in a very difficult situation on the road left with no option but to get it pushed by help of passers by and has to depend on such mercy.
      May God help me with such a good investment on this car so called OBSSESSED WITH QUALITY"
      I am also facing same problem, please guide me how u solved this ??

Skoda India — skoda Terrible Service [Resolved]

sanjeev kumar
        Dear All,

Don't Buy Skoda !

Just go through the below lines for more information.br...

ranjan gupta
        i'm using a skoda laura and have lot of complaints with the car since i bought it.
        i have got the ac/fan replaced thrice and still the cooling is pathetic, horns 4 times and electronic part repair no. of times, i even got the tyres replaced.
        to get the new part these people take more then 10 days. a lot of time is waisted in fixing these parts. and every time i have to send the the car from patiala to chd. which is 70 kms away and bear the fuel cost.

the quality standards of service are very poor. once i got the car repaired and they spoiled all my beige interior with grease etc.
        please help me out. i'm fed up of the car and poor service.

ranjan gupta
        very bad experience in krishna automobile chandigarh naresh malik m-[protected]
        very bad experience in krishna automobiles chandigarh.in future i will not even think of krishna automobiles if i want to buy new car even i wanted yo purchase a new car.staff of denting painting sec in chandigarh is very cheap .they even dnt knw how to talk even
        with surveyour of insurance co reg claims

Kunj Shah
          I own a FABIA bought from AUTOGRAPH in MUMBAI. Car number MH-04-DN-8208.

On July 28 there was water clogging in mumbai in many places. I stay in borivali and we had the same problem. Though the water was only 1 to 1.5 feet in most places.

I took my car to the bank. On my way back there was a lil water clogging & hence a lil traffic. In front of my eyes an ALTO & SANTRO went thru the water easily. But as soon as my Fabia went in water, the engine died on me. I was shocked. So pushed the car out from the water and got it toed to NUMMER EINS MOTORS. They informed me that the repair would cost Rs. 60000. I said what the *@*% !!!

TATA AIG quietly refused saying it was CONSEQUETIONAL DAMAGE. And all tries to convince NUMMER EINS that the car was , failed. I got tired and told them to repair it at my cost.

I got a call from NUMMER EINS after 7 days, saying they have to put a new HALF ENGINE at a cost of 185000 !!! That did it for me. Also, if at all i say yes, they will order and it will take 15-20 days to come. Add another 6-7 to repair.

I decided i am not paying for it !! I have asked the company to repair it for me under warranty. If not, i will make sure that NO MORE FABIA GETS SOLD IN INDIA. Have also met my lawyer and have decided what steps to be taken to take this to the consumer court.

You'll hear from me soon in papers and also on this site.

SKODA defi not made for india. technology !! They should sell fabia with STATUTORY warning - KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Or just sell it in MIDDLE EAST where they won't have to worry about water.

I read in paper that another guy got a bill for 5 lakhs from skoda for some technical prolem ! Am calling him up today, to pay my condolences.

" 1.5 feet water !! 185000 !! " My wife says I was talking in my sleep last night.
          Share your experiences on Tbhp http://www.team-bhp.com, there is already a thread against Nummer Eins, you can add your story there. This will make for negative publicity for them

Skoda — Defective Superb [Resolved]

Rajender Sharma
            Buying Superb was the biggest mistake.

I purchased SUPERB on the 29th april 06 from Giriraj Motors, Gurgaon:-br...

Skoda — Engine Stalling [Resolved]

Gaurav Mathur
            I have purchased a Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 MPI around four months back, and within 10 days of the Purchase, the Engine had...

Gaurav Mathur
            I bought Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 MPI from New Delhi ( India ) Dealer M/s. Sai Automobiles vide their Invoice No. DELHI-2008-09/000127 dated 09th May 2008. With Chassis No. TMBDCB5J08A500722 and Engine No. BXW120104.

Just after 10 days on the road the Car has started giving trouble. Its Engine suddenly STOPS after a drive of 60-70 KMs on the middle of the road ( which is a very very dangerous thing ). Then it does not start immediately. It has to be pulled off the road and starts again only after 10-15 mins.

It was immediately taken to the Dealer / Workshop in Dehradun ( since I stay in Rishikesh ). They could not make out anything even after consulting Aurangabad and New Delhi. ( India )

Inspite of repeated complaints to Skoda for the past TWO months, there has been NO Action from them. Their Customer Service to describe in one word is 'pathetic'. This car has caused me more mental tension and risk of serious injury, instead of any driving pleasure, and that too with their premium model. Last week when I took the car out, the Engine got over-heated and was about to catch fire, with fumes and smoke coming out. We had to abandon the car immediately.
            There should be some serious action taken by the company or else wind up...
            Currently facing similar kindf issue. how did you manage to resolve this issue?
            can you please guide me

Skoda Fabia — performance and maintenance [Resolved]

sachin narendra agrawal

I Mr Sachin Narendra Agrawal had purchased a Skoda Fabia with the model details given below;br...

Skoda — service matter [Resolved]

babulal kothari
              As i am using skoda elgance from last 4 years
              registration no. is RJ 3O CA 3636 .This time when i am on my way to...

DEEPAK BANSAL
              Dear Skoda India Ltd,

I am Deepak Bansal from Mahindra First Choice. As you know that we deal in pre owned Cars. We bought a Skoda octavia from ludiyana bearing reg. no. PB 02 AR 4141. Now we have sold this car in Delhi. When i send the papers in R.T.O to tran. the paper to second party then they asked for Euro 3 compliance certificate then I talked to Krishna Auto Sale. Where Mr. Aditya Luthre G.M. Service([protected]) told me that i will have to mail on our company website. Euro 3 certificate would be issue from Company.

Please advice how I can get the Euro 3 Certificate As soon as possible.

If any documentation proof required please inform.

Our address is-
              Deepak Bansal
              D-192 Okhla Phase- 1
              Near- Airtel Office,
              New Delhi 20
              India.
              How and why is this a complaint??

Skoda — Tyre Burst [Resolved]

Zameer Bandukwalla

I purchased a Skoda Fabia diesel in the month of Feb 2008 from Autograph India, Mumbai.
                br...

Arun
                I own a Skoda laura.Now after one and a half years of purchase, the engine turbo is completely defective.There is a whistle sound comming out from the engine side. They have kept the vehicle for repair at the Cochin service station for almost 17 days during the first repair and again for 12 days just after the first repair. This has been my recent experience as the car has been in and out of the service center over the last few weeks. I feel they can’t even find what’s causing the problem every time. I feel it is unreasonable for a car of this price to have a major fault so soon after purchase.
                I' m using SKODA LAURA for the last one and half year. Soon after the purchase all the three tyres bulged within 5000 Kms and this was reported to the service centre in Calicut and after several negotiations, the tyre got replaced. Again after 10000 kms the same complaint is repeating, in addittion to that there is a high humming sound, while driving. This was reported to the concerned and later it got confirmed that this is due to the mecanical complaint of the vehicle. My vehicle was lying in the service station just two weeks before for a duration of two months due to another major defect i.e. the Mechatronics Device of the car, costing about one and half lakh. But luckly this was covered under warranty.

I'm very much dissatisfied and dissappointed due to the poor service provided by the dealer in Calicut City. I was not abled to use the vehicle for two months and frequently visiting the service centre due to several complaints. I enquired this with some of the other Skoda Laura owners as well and there were also facing several complaints mainly with the very poor performance and unprofessional attitute of the dealer i.e. M/s. Marikkar Engineers, Calicut.

Skoda - Laura — FOG LAMP FELL OFF

I purchased a brand new Skoda Laura on 17 April 2009 from Marikar Engineers, Kochi . Ive driven only about 1500 kms and then the right Fog Lamp just fell off. I complained to Marikar as well as Skoda and till now this has not been rectified under warranty. Today, The company replied backl stating the job cannot be done under warranty as thereare scratched on the Lamp which suggests an external impact. This is false and fabricated. There are no scratches and furthermore the lamp would have broken if there was an external hit and not the fitting inside.
                I kindly request Skoda officials to look into the matter at the earliest.
                Rajesh
                Tel [protected]

Shantibhai G. Tank
                  I had purchased this car on dated[protected], i am suffering from a problem of an Air Conditioner Cooling Fault, outside pollution & bad smell comes inside through AC, I had complaint to Skoda Service Centre, in Sakina Branch, Andheri(E), Mumbai over lots of time, but still no one is handling this problem. i need a service as fast as.
                  hi all,
                  I completely agree to Shantibhai G. Tank for writing about 'Faulty AC' of skoda laura. Performance of AC in skoda laura is disgusting, it fells desert summer besides running the AC on full for quite some time. The car definitely has some problems of foul smeel. Also the service which is provided at the skoda garages are awful.
                  I too am facing the heat. on approaching the service centre here, ahmedabad, in the very begining the vehicle was taken to baroda stating the company is better equipped. then after four full days they give back the vehicle with the ac still barely functional. every now and then the same approach whcih is anti consumer is taken. Now when i am putting my foot down saying i need a resolution they are saying the warranty is over. on asking for the details of the initial outcome there is no data given saying the soft ware is changed and hence during the warranty they gave false hopes and now they are demanding money to replace the same admitting that there is a fault in laura ac. the manager then is not there. the data then is not there. hapless feeling is there.

Skoda India — useless service [Resolved]

nilesh b patel
                    on 25th of march 08, my octavia l&k had a punctured tyre. But the tyre bolt heads were slipped. They needed to be removed...