[Resolved] Skoda India — They take lot of time to sort out problems in my car

Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 Prasad B Kini
These people take lot of time to diagnose and manage the problems in my car (skoda superb) In a year my car will be in service centre for atleast 2 months If I call the perticular service centre and ask for the update they just say "lot of vehicles are pending we have problem in Internet connection" Car owner name Dr Prathibha kini Car registration number KA 20 Z 610

[Jun 25, 2015] Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2015
Dear Mr. Kini, we apologize for the inconvenience. Your concern has been noted and our service representatives will connect with you soon. Regards, SKODA India.
Skoda India Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2015
Dear Mr. Kini, we have resolved your concern. Hoping it is up to your satisfaction. Do feel free to contact us for any further assistance. Regards, SKODA India

Comments

Till today no one called me

We almost paid around 28lcs for this car

Total service time till date from the time of purchase is
3 months for changing rear bumper
1 month 17 days for issue regarding engine oil and airbag sensor
13 days for oil change and driver seat adjustment memory switch
1 month 16 days for replacing front window lifter
And now it's 23days since I gave my car for starting problem (intermittent issue)
Totally out of 2 years 4 months
Car is in service centre for about 7 months

Are u crazy? Come on skoda at least for "German brand" sake give good service

And now the service centre ppl telling me that if we buy a luxury car like skoda superb we have to have a standby car for urgent use
Dear prasadappa, kindly share your car registration number and contact details. Our service representatives will connect with you soon. Regards, SKODA India.
Dear prasadappa, we are still awaiting your contact details. Please share the same so that we can quickly get in touch with you and help you resolve the problem. Regards, SKODA India.

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda India - They take lot of time to sort out problems in my car