Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

+65 9780 7118

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, I bought spice mi435 February 2013. Iwas given to authorised service center for service after given my mobile for srevice they send my mobile for higher level service to ahmedabad and they said me your mobile will give u back after 20 days.after 20 days I call them for my mobile they said me we give your mobile after 10 days.after 10 days icall them for my mobile they said me we give your mobile after a week.in between I laughed complaints to delhi but no response from them.today I call the for my mobile they said me we have no parts for your mobile that's why we your mobile was not repaired.when we got parts then we give your mobile.pls help me for this.
service related
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, Kindly share your contact details, so that we can get in touch with you regarding your concern.

Thanks and Regards
Spice Mobile

Manoj Sharma
    Contat No [protected]
    manoj.[protected]@yepme.com, [protected]@gmail.com
    Service Reqst no 07101561DC0344

Complaint Against your poor service and miss behavior of Customer executive

i have purchase a new cell phone spice mi-502 on[protected] but this phone was not proper working there is hanging problem touch problems etc. i submitted my mobile on 10th Dec-2013 to Gurgaon service center SACH COLLECTION POINT
    but I did not received any response from them and company is not responding about its service they told me that there is no part available for my mobile if you have not parts then why you running this poor company this is not my headache that you have parts or not and your service center people has no manners that how to talk to customer
    i put this complaint against RAJESH (SACH COLLECTION POINT ) when i call him and ask the status of my mobile so he put my call on hold for 10 min and when i ask him why you put my call on hold so her reply me when you come to our service center so we give you 5 rs for your call.
    this is the manner to talk to customer i want a strict action from your senior manager against RAJESH
    and need a proper resolution and my mobile ASAP don't ignore my mail because i have submitted a copy for the same in consumer court also very soon you get notice from them

Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Sharma
    Dear customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Spice Mobile
    Dear Concern,

I am writing you very hopefully that my issue will be resolved. I am
    really very frustrated with service of Spcie Mobile; no one is taking it
    seriously. 24 days are gone but still no solution received.

Number of times, I've tried to communicate with Service center (ideal
    power solution) & customer care department but didn't get any
    satisfactory answer from them. It’s really mentally harassment.

Request you to pls look into this issue and do the necessary
    action against this.

Service Request No – 24100820E30569
    Model No. – Spice Stellar Glamour Mi-436

I am looking forward for your prompt reply. Thanks in advance,

Ajay P. Singh
    # [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Team Spice,
      I Am belong from Meerut and I have SPICE MI-320 Mobile phone before 2 months my cellphone problem in...
      Hello sir, i bought a new spice mobile MI-510 on 13th December 2013.battery failed in with in Two days (13/12/2013,...

Hello sir, i have purchased the mi-352 but before some time it was not working auto restarting again and again. I gave the mobile to your service center in hanumangarh jn.After some time they gave me new mobile set MI-353 . When i reached to get the mobile set ur company boy using my mobile set. than how can u say that is new mobile. or not give me box or mobile book. In Front of me he open the back of mobile and takes his sim and memory card. Its mean second hand set they give me. I am not satisfy o[censored]r services.
      Dear Akhil,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we request you to provide us to contact details, IMEI Number and your email id with us so that we can address your concern at the earliest.

Spice Mobiles

Dear Sir, On 21st July 2013, I had purchased a mobile Set, Spice Mi – 450 (IMEI No.[protected] ) from The Mobile Plus, Shop No. 12, First Floor, Rajeev Plaza, Jayendra Ganj, Gwalior, MP. On 29th /30th July 2013, I was on journey from New Delhi to NJP, Siliguri, West Bengal, Through Rajdhani Express. After appx 3 hrs of starting the train, a crack started developing in the screen of said mobile set from the left middle side to right upwards and on 30th Morning (at about 1000 hrs) the set become unusable due to a fully developed crack in the screen. I faced a lot of difficulties to perform my duties while on move due to defect in mobile. 2. On 30th Aug 2013, I visited a Spice Service Centre, near Roxy Talkies, Gwalior MP, they told that damages are not covered under warranty. 3. It is pertinent to mention here that the screen of above mentioned mobile set got cracked slowly-slowly due to the vibration of the train. I am of the opinion that it happened just because the inferior quality of the screen of above mentioned particular mobile set. It is suggested that such types of screens may be proved for vibrations before supply in market in the interest of the customer as well as the Coy also. 4. In view of the above, you are requested to arrange replacement / repair of above mentioned defective mobile set under warranty at the earliest as I, as a customer nowhere on fault. 5. Thanking you in anticipation. Yours sincerely (RAJVIR SINGH GURJAR) Mob-91 [protected]
        Dear Rajvir,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we have received your complaint and we will revert to you shortly.

Spice Mobiles

This is to highlight the after sale service of Spice mobile sets especially at N.D.Traders (Authorised Service Center), WZ - 66/1A., Manohar Nagar contact No.[protected]. I purchased my mobile model no. MI 354 on 9/10/13. It developed on off problem. I took it to the above mentioned center which is located on first floor without any signboard to make it extremely difficult for customers to locate it.They said it is minor software problemI waited for some time at their workshop they gave my phone back and said it is done, It again developped on/off problem. I depositted the phone again on 9/12/13 it needs to go to factory and I will be informed as soon as it is ready Service Request No. 30101456DC0140. Since I did not hear from the I went again on 14/12/13 they do not pick the their phone to enquire about the delievery status. I was told that it is yet to go to factory(to be sent on Monday 16/12/13) where it will take at least 21 days. I am appalled by this. I met people there who had similar experiences and even worse. Service center people claimed there are people whose phones have been under repair for 40 dayas.This is not acceptable.Please help R.D.Bhatt Ph.[protected] [protected]@gmail.com 14/12/13
          Dear Customer,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, Please be assured that we have noted your details and our service team will look into the issue at the earliest.

Team Spice Mobiles

I have purchased one Spice MI -280 mobile phone through Saholic.com(Oder no - 566533).But when I received it the phone is...

sir i have purchase a new cell phone spice mi-505 on[protected] but this phone was not proper working sensor porblem keys problem and haging problem etc. any other service centre compaint this phone but not proper working 2nd time i have submitted my phone on service centre gurgaon but this phone was not proper working iam so upset in this phone please solve my problem details are attached customer name:-naval kishore customer id:[protected] model no:- spice mi-505 contact no-[protected] imei no-[protected] spice retail ltd 21/4 yusuf sarai main market, delhi-10049 tin no-[protected] please solve my problem sir please
            not proper working
            Dear Ashish,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that we have noted your details and customer support team will address your concern at the earliest.

Dear Ashish,

We request you to submit your handset at the authorized service centre and share the service request number with us, we will ensure that your handset is repaired on top most priority.

Team Spice Mobiles

Hi, Please help as Spice is not responding to any emails vide complaint number [protected] and are not providing a timeline...

Dear Sir, I brought Spice Phone M-5910 dated 14Feb13 through online. After 2 month LCD is broken. when I went to spice service centre, they told me that warranty will not work in case of LCD broken. I told him that I will pay for servicing the LCD. Then they told me that LCD is not available right now for M-5910. It will take 1 month. I agreed. Till now, my problem is not solved. Spice is releasing a new brand phones everyday. But they do not provide service for that. So guys, do not buy any china like spice phone. They cheat people.

I have spice MI-495 Spice mobile phone. I have purcased this phone in april month. I have faced battery probs on my phone,...

I have purchased a mobile set Spice MI422 IMEI number [protected] on 13/08/2013 from Delhi and given to my daughter whose is living in Mangalore for study. this mobile become defective and handed over to service center at Mangalore. Service centre ask to repair it within 5 days but 15 days are passed he is not returning it by telling different stories.As my daughter is away from home and mobile connectivity is must .i and my daughter are feeling a harassment from the company. you are requested to take up the matter for repair/replacement of my mobile set

I am using SPICE MI-495 Phone (Sr. No. [protected]ABCDEF) (IMEI SLOT 1) [protected]. This phone is still in Warranty. When I contacted Service Centre of Company, they are unable to resolve the issue and are just wasting time so that my phone get out of warranty. When contacted Customer care of company, I did not received any response from them. I sent them 3 Reminders. Nature of my problem is given below. I am facing few errors in my Spice Mi-495. 1st - Some apps cannot be installed or updated due to signature issues (YOUTUBE & Hangouts which replaces Talk) for example. When I contacted google for this issue, they said I need to upgrade my Play Store App. Unfortunately, I cannot upgrade it because Spice is not allowing me to do it. I sent my phone to service centre but did not got satisfactory reply. Looks like the service centre owner himself don’t know anything about latest software or might be he is not well qualified for owning service centre. 2nd - Battery is not getting fully charged. Also Battery Percentage is changing strangely sometime automatically gets Higher and some times lower. When I sent my phone to service centre for this issue. Those genius guys did nothing but Factory Reset my phone and said the issue is resolved. I really wondered that time how the hardware issue can be restored by factory reset ? Today, The battery problem remains as it is. Battery is not big issue to me. I want to upgrade the Preloaded software. But Company is not providing me the updates because of which I cannot operate my phone’s full functions. If I can purchase Indian company's phone of price 10K then I can purchase other Multinational company’s phone too but I preferred Indian Company. Is that my fault ? Manish Sharma Akola (Maharashtra) INDIA +91 [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Dear Manish,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please be assured that we have noted your contact details and our officials will contact you to address your concern.

Dear Manish,

We would like to inform you that your complaint has been logged and the complaint no. is [protected]. The handset is at the Higher repair center currently and it will be repaired on priority. .

Spice Mobiles

I had purchased a spice mobile M-5008 from SPICE RETAIL LTD. Shop No.497, Kazikheda, Lal Bangla, Kanpur on 04 Aug 2013. When I inserted memory card then I came to Know that it is not working.As soon as I tried to open memory card, phone getting switched off. I approached shop owner who send me to repair center in mall road Kanpur.There sitting person behavior is very rude not taking interest at all. Any how he has repaired after argument. After 4 days same problem occurred again. Then I told to shop person to change the set as all function are not working. He told that service center will change it. Then I went to service center and told him to change the set. He told me that as I have not purchased mobile from him so he can not change it and he has repaired second time.After 3-4 days again same problem occurred. Now I have repaired the mobile 4 times but still system not working. I am a defence personnel and I don't have that much time to go and get repair the set every after 4 days, I think you also agree with me as my case is genuine. I have purchased mobile by considering all functions but my purpose is not solved. So I want that please direct either shop owner or service center person to change the set as early as possible or I will opt for going to consumer court.By not taking any action, your company reputation will definitely go down day by day as this type of news spread fast among the people. Pl reply soon on mobile no. [protected] or email on [protected]@ gmail.com. Hope your early reply.
                    Nov 12, 2013

Spice Mobile Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    FIRST REMINDER
                    Please refer my complain ID 859985 dated 10 Nov 2013. I did not got reply from you so far, why? Pl. reply soon.

I given my Spice Mobile phone to your authorize Spice Service Centre Jodhpur on 24/09/2013. The having problem of display From service date to now i not get properly response. When I call or visit there, they demanding more and more service price of product. When I visit there they giving appointment of future date always. I have only one this phone and i got huge loss day by day.Kindly arrange to repair my mobile on priority otherwise i will knock the door to consumer court PARAS
                      JOB SHEET DATE 24/SEP/2013

Please find self communication to Spice Customer Care as below: on 4th Sep'2013 Q1. Dear Customer Care team Self facing the Battery problem with my mobile Mi-355 and it is draining very fast ex:- in 3 - 4 voice calls, which is hampering my work. self visited the local Spice service center M/s J.K Technologies, Door No 16/342B, 1st Floor, Sai Complex, Nellore, Contact No: [protected]. They said they have left the Spice service and presently NO service/ support. Self wanted to check my mobile and fix the problem. Is the board not functioning OR the Battery life lost with in a year itself. Who is responsible and who will support/ service my mobile. Please respond ???... 1.A Customer care initial Response on 4th Sep'2013 Dear Mr. Patan, We thank you for writing to Customer Care of Spice Mobiles. With reference to your mail below, we wish to confirm that your concern is registered with us with reference number [protected]. We shall get back to you shortly with resolution. Assuring you of our best service support, at all times. Warm Regards Customer Care Officer Q2. Self Follow-up with Spice on 30th Sep'2013 Dear Customer Care Team Is this the assurance of best service support ? Once again requesting you to do the needful Q3. Self Follow-up with Spice on 30th Sep'2013 : Dear Customer Care team Iam suffering a lot by choosing the Spice Mobiles since we are using 4 mobiles in our family, like Mi-280, Mi355, Mi-515 etc... and also we were above to purchase one more mobile Mi-525. But now decided we shall not buy the Spice mobiles further and started advising friends that Spice accessories not available in the local market, hence not to buy spice mobiles. Self was expecting the support on my previous mail by 4th Sep'13, but "spice' didn't turned up till date. And self Couldn't understand the reason for not responding. Q4. Self Follow-up with Spice on 3rd Oct'2013 : Dear Customer Care team Are you providing the service ? OR the Customer Care has been closed. Since past 30 days - there is No Response from your end. This is the reason there are lot many complaints found with Indian Consumer Forum. But till date there is no response from Spice Mobiles. Regds Shahid Patan [protected]

MY MOBILE IS IN NOT WORK TOUCH . I GO TO SERVICE CENTRE BUT HE TOLD ME YOUR MOBILE NOT REPAIR BECAUSE YOUR MOBILE IS UNDER...

last month i had purched a spice mi-435 mobile . it iis always show registering on spice service but it can not access nd when , internet surffing speed is always very slow i m used 3g bsnl nd 3g relaince plane. when i install any other application download to play store show cell is very slow working in not proper work it doing mis behave.
                          about proper working
                          Sep 24, 2013

spice handset mi 435 is not gud for internet surfing becoz it is very slow service provide

My name is DEVENDRA GURJAR I bought a spice mobile hand set juest 08/08/2013 and third day handshet problem...