Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

+65 9780 7118

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

i purchase a spice handset mi 270 on 7/6/12, which was defective, i contact costumer care spice handset about 10-12 times...

Dear Sir/mam,

I have bought a cell phone of Spice Model No. QT 52 from my hometown, after some time during warranty period , it went to on and off automatically, sometimes back it didn't even detect charging , I took it to the nearest service center gave them to check the problem, after some days they said your cell phone has been damaged by water even though they don't have any equipment to testify the same (as they say).

They say that they have the final wording in the matter, without hearing customer's complaint.

Also I am attaching the service receipt in the mail for your kind consideration.

I am very much disappointed with Spice mobile service.
Spice service centers are fraud

Spice Mobile QT-52 — Delays in delivery

I have given my Mobile Handset Spice QT 52 for repairing at M/s Asian Sales and Service, First Floor , Anand Chamber, Raisar Plaza Jaipur. Work Order Number is SRJ 262910B00301. The workorder does not display any time of delivery and moreover i am not receiving any verbal communication for the delivery. My work and social issues are effecting badly. I have already made two visits.

My cell phone is under warranty as the purchase date is 14th, Jul, 2010. Kindly resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Pankaj Sharma
Really shameful... You have to consult with Consumer Court..

i have a spice mobile handset no M6800 and in guarantee period. due to some technical reason touch is not working. so i was go to authorisez spice service centre at sirsa(haryana) but they said you have to pay 400/- rupees for this. but my mobile is in guarantee period so tell me what i have to do.

thanks & regards
    Prithvi singh
    m. no- [protected]
    sirsa(haryana)
    touch is not working and there is no help from authorized customer service centre. also mobile in guarantee period.
    Aug 13, 2020

i purchase last 24 jan 2012 ,but mobile handset a very network problem created so service center a complian and compliant...
      I have lost my spice Moblie of Dual sim. Model No-4242. The IMEI No is [protected].It has the number [protected].br...

I purchased mi280 anroid faciliated mobiel of few month ago but stil anroid facility "skype" not woked ,I telephonic contact ganj basoda , vidisha and bhopal on such mobiel nors [protected] ,[protected] , [protected] but problem not short out please do need full actin.
      From : R.B.SHRIVASTAVA
      Ganj basoda ,Distt.Vidisha M.P.
      Mob. [protected]

Email : [protected]@gmail.com
      Aug 13, 2020

i have taken the SPICE PROJECTOR, POPKORN MOBILE 2 months back.

i am not getting proper...

I purchased a spice mobile phone from Rajajinagar, Bangalore outlet. They convinced us to purchase a spice handset with insurance. Unfortunately, I lost the mobile during travelling. Based on the outlet staff advice, I registered a complaint at nearest police station and got their acknowledgement in the prescribed format of the Department and also submitted the same to the outlet. But the staff are asking all baseless documents to book the insurance claim. They are asking the complaint requisition to be in kannada and the request letter copy should also have a acknowledgement of the police station. All the forms of Univercell are in English and why they want in kannada god only knows. Also the Police has mentioned clearly My name, Mobile code number and reason for lost. But they want all unwanted details, which are baseless and I also think it is done intentionally to avoid the insurance liability. So this RETAIL OUTLET IS A BIG CHEATER. CAUTION TO ALL.
        Aug 13, 2020

I Akhilesh Anand have purchased the Spice Mobile handset of Model M-67 3D from Spice Mobile Ltd.,
          Shop. No – 15,...

There are two sim slot one sim slote work proparle but another sim sot is do not worked when i put the sim his write emergency

PICE MOBILE QT 68 NET WORKING PROBLEMS

SIR,
            MY ORDER NUMBER IS 646787 SPICE QT 68 MOBILE HAND SET DELIVERED ON 23.3.2012 .NET WORK PROBLEMS IN THIS MOBILE
            SO,I CALLING YOU . YOU ASK ME CHEK THE NEAR BY SERVICE CENTER. SO,I GO TO NEAR BY SERVICE CENTER NEELKAMAL SERVICE CENTER ASHRAM ROAD,
            AND SUBMIT THIS MOBILE DATE.24.3.2012 JOB NO.1522 . HE ALWAS ASK ME "APP KA MOBILE KAL MILE JAYAGAA " AJA TAK MUJA APNA MOBILE NAHI MELA
            HO IS RESPONCE ? PLEASE REPLACE IT IMMEDIATLY
            Aug 13, 2020

6684 dated[protected] regarding Mobile handset of Spice MI-350. which is deposited on[protected] but neighter repair nor respond...

I have won the contest on spice mobile's facebook wall where the winner was supposed to get two spice mobiles ,,,,, i was declared winner on 21 March and they asked to send the contact details ....... i immediately sent the details as soon as i got aware of this ( on 22nd morning )through mail and message however till today there's no communication from there side...... even after repeated reminders ...............
              Fraud Company Making people foolish by fake contests
              Fraud Company Making people foolish by fake contests
              Aug 13, 2020

i purchased a spice mobile on 15/02/2011. it was working properly for 2 months after that it stoped working properly. then...

I Dheeraj R Thakur Customer of yours who have purchased a spice mobile phone...

Dear Sir
                I purchased Spice QT-95 Mobile Handset vide Inv No.TRNPL/DLI/[protected]/552738 dated 29.02.2012
                IMEI: [protected].The very first day of delivery there was problem in Joystick .I approached Service centre in Varanasi & got it repaired after two days the same problem started.First of all I don't have time to go to Service centre frequently.I purchased the handset by trusting the Company.But the product is not found satisfactory.I request you to kindly refund the amount.

From:Manoj Goud
                Swarveda Mahamandir Trust
                Maharshi Sadafaldeo Ashram
                Baraipur,Near Sarnath Railway Station
                Sarnath , Varanasi - 221007
                Mob No.[protected]

Respected sir,

This is regarding the unfair after sales service and rude behaviour of spice customer service center. I bought a spice Mi 270 mobile from flipkart.

After 10 days the touchscreen stopped working. I got a replacement of the phone on 19 feb 2012. But on 1 march 2012, i faced no charging problem in the phone. I called flipkart to get this phone replaced. But they didint gave any solution.

Then I went to Spice service center (Taneja in Vikas puri) and submitted the phone there on the same day (2 march 2012). I was told to call back tomorrow for the status of the mobile. I called them the next day and they said to call back again tomorw. The same dialogue was repeated the next day as well. Finally on 5 march 2012, i called them and they said to call back day after tomorw. They even added that if you want your phone early then take it back and repair it by yourself. Both flipkart and Spice, rather than helping me, are taking there hands off.

Pls help me as I dont have any phone with me right now and I expect a replacement for it.

Expecting an early reply....
                  Sreejith KM
                  ([protected]@gmail.com)
                  Aug 13, 2020

I Dheeraj R Thakur Customer of yours who have purchased a spice mobile phone QT-59, Due to some reason my display as broken from my side which is not in warranty but still I want to repair the cell phone from your service center, fraslin tech care which is located in borivali west Mumbai,
                  I have given my cell phone for display replacement on[protected] but they have given me time of 10 days for the display replacement then to after 10 days they dint turn up with display then they have given 1 week more time I have waited for that time also but still my problem is not resolve then they give me hand set for my use purpose and given me time for[protected] but on[protected] they have revert back to me saying that be bought a display but your display board is broken due to these we are unable to solve your problem as if now I am just given my patience towards your service center as I called up many time to customer care regarding these but my issue is not solve till now .
                  I believe you will look forward in these matter my cell phone IEMI No Is [protected], and my customer ref no – [protected], service center sr no[protected]c30030, 13100556c30029. You can call me on my cell no [protected] or mail me on [protected]@yahoo.com.

I purchased a mobile phone Spice G6550 on 12th April 2011 from Spice Retail Ltd. Shop No. 10, New Market Near Cafee Coffee Day, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017. It started difficulty in working just after one week. I contacted the service centre namely Shri Balaji Telecom, B30A, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110049, that it is not charging properly and battery got discharged immidiately and automatically switched off. The phone got repaired after one and half month.

Again just within two days the phone dead without any display. i again contacted the service centre, they told me that its jag in which the charger is connected, is displaced and need to be replaced. it will be chargeable Rs.450/-. I said ok pls make it repair. The phone again repair in two months.

Now the same problem phone is dead and the service centre, after keeping the phone with them for 15 days, refused to repair and told it cannot be repaired and give it back to me.

Kindly help me out and this phone may kindly be replaced, otherwise i have no option but to approach Consumer Court.

I shall be highly obliged for prompt action from your side.

with regards,
                    Sachin Sejwal
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    Add: House No. 322A, Chirag Delhi, New Delhi - 110017
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I purchased Spice QT 56 on 17 aug 2010 and it stopped working on 19 sep. I took it to service center on 22 sep they submitted it and asked to collect it on 25 sep. They provided their personal number to confirm before coming as they are not having any landline.

They never picked up the phone and when i go their they ask to come after 3-4 days. Its almost 24 days and they do not have the exact status of my mobile.
                    my phone odal is m 3636 its problam is dad plz sol.

Regarding I have purchased a spice Mobile qt44 order no -[protected] ,but under 1 month there is problem began on new handset i shown to service center of spice they asked me to send it spice company for 1 month,i talked to bagittoday, after conformation from their side i sent this cell to bagittoday,but their ware house, they not accept it , their they refused to except it ,when i called their customer care they told DTDC not provide open delivery so we can not accept it, i called dtdc and asked then they said we only know that they refused to accept, i ask bagittoday customer care and mail them may times to [protected]@bagittoday.com,but they said again sent it through any other courier,i asked then who will pay for that all cost of both courier they said they can only refund 100 rs. while my first courier of 135 rs. if i again sent then who will wear charges

their one thing important that i asked bagittoday just before of courier that which courier i use to send parcel they said that you can sent via any courier and we will refund up to 150 rs. and after sending and their refuse they changed their language.

i told their seniors that i will register a case against you then they answer for what you a will case i said then refund courier money they said no and disconnect my call.
                      please sir help me and tell how to register a case against them for their fraud.i make approx 200 rs call but still no solution no response on mail also after their first mail,

now this 1098 rs cell cost me[protected]rs and also a defective cell.

thanks

Prateek shrivastava
                      p.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Mr. Shrivastava,

We have come across your online complaint registered on https://www.consumercomplaints.in

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, we have received revert from spice mobile company as per spice mobile company QT-44 is not dual sim active phone and therefore during conversation on one SIM other SIM is on standby and so may respond as not reachable. Hence, we would like to inform you that, it is not a defactive phone but is is function of phone that, you can attand call on one sim in same time.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on [protected]@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now –[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
                      Sachin
                      Online Support (Bag it today)

I have purchased new Spice MI310 Mobile dated 1/07/2011 , after one month from purchased this phone, I was suffering with touch screen problem because at the time o[censored]se this mobile the back and search button working automatically and I was unable to use any function/any operation. 2 month I have used this phone with this problem because my work is in field location, I want to check mails , use GPS and Camera in field . then due to low work load I have submit this phone to Spice service center , Kalyan Dated 28 dec 2011, but that time the given the one small not book page with all data handwritten by pen , and they told need to send your phone to factory service center which is in Delhi/Noida. Required 15 day to solve this problem. after 15 days they told me need 7 days extra that time I have taken original printed Job sheet and check submitted date which is 3rd jan 2012. They had submit my handset after 5 days, then after 7 days they told handset still pending need 7 days extra. Dated 28 jan 2012 I went there and said , I want my hand set now the told your hand set replaced with this mobile handset , use this , when I check this mobile the left side head phone not working . then your technician told me wait 30 minutes I will solve this problem. After repaired this mobile I observed that they have connected right side to direct left side and same sound are coming both side. What is this, why that type of service they providing to customer. And they told both are different sound, I show this problem by downloading stereo check software and said the left side not working, you are making me fool. You and Spice are providing the bad service to customer. Then he told again need to send this handset to company need 7 days extra. Then submit again, I was no option. After 7 days, answer “submitted in company, need 7 days extra, Then same answer after 7 days. now 51 days completed but I not received my handset , from last 6 days the contact no( [protected]) of service center is switch off ( also now) . last day I went this location and I saw , service center is close from last 6 days and all customer coming and telling bad sentence to this service center. That time I have checked the service center back side dower is open, and observe two persons are sitting there, all lights was off and closed all work, the told shop closed due to power cutoff . and for my phone same answer “submitted in company, need 7 days extra.
                        Now please reply me, who is help me. Where I want to go for solve this problem, I need to go polis station or Consumer curt, Please reply. I want answer urgently, already I have waited 50 to 60 days .
                        Also I have submit complete on your service center no from last 7 days, but no any reply.

Name : Rishikesh Suryawanshi
                        Mobile Model : MI310
                        Mobile IMEI no : [protected]
                        Service Request No : 13100643C10005
                        Contact No : [protected]/[protected]
                        Invoice No :[protected]

Spice — bad mobile

maine[protected] ko spice qt 55 kharida. aur[protected] ko ye apne aap off ho gaya phir on hi nahin ho raha jis dukan se kharida vo replace karne se mana kar diya spice custmor care ko dikhaya vo bananre aur replace karne se mana kar diya. plzzzzzz aap loog bhi mat kharidna bvilkul bekar company hai aur bekar mobole.if any budy can help me than caal me [protected]
                        Dear sir/Madam,

I purchased Spice MI-350 on 5/11/11 from Pune. I was very happy with the performance of the phone and I told my so many friends about it. Really it was good one. but after some month I got charging problem about that cell and submitted it to Spice service centre at Pune. After some days those people gave me MI 415on 17/10/12 imei no: [protected] and [protected] but within week that cell had some screen problem again i submitted it to spice Service centre then again they gave me another cell same MI 415 imei no [protected] again that cell got problem within month and as per opinion of Spice service centre it was dead. I think these people are giving me second cells. Know they are not giving me free service and asking 90% payment of that old cell for repair pls help in this matter.
                        Vijaykumar Chikate
                        Sukhsagar Nagar,
                        Katraj Pune
                        Now time has come to take action against Mr. Sachin Dere of spice because from Delhi Spice office they are telling that he is fully responsible for all this...

call barring passward

give me call barring passward pls...