[Resolved] Star Cj — Refund for damaged product

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 nimishshri
I have ordered a beauty miracle product kit worth Rs. 1048 which I paid online. The order number was [protected] on 22nd december 2015. The product I received was faulty and damaged, thus I requested return and refund. For return I have lodged request same day in night and again I lodged request 2-3 days after, when third time I lodged request then the courier person came to pick on 6th Jan 2016. I got confirmation call from Shop CJ stating that they are processing refund by either cheque or transfer to my bank account. Till today I have not received any refund nor I received any response from them also during this duration I have called 8 times to customer care number which were mentioned on website every time they ensured a call back in 24 hrs but that never happened. Also an executive committed that I will get refund till 21st Jan then they extended this date to 23rd. I am totally bugged up by them, I have never expected such kind of attitude from a reputed brand. Through this platform I humbly ask shop cj people the reason for delay and I request them to process my refund immediately. Regards, Karuna Shrivastava
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2016
The process was not at all good, the executives involved in process were talking contradictory to each other. No one was clear about the exact process one says that amount of refund has been transferred but some error happened IT team is checking it. The other one said it is processed and confirmed that too in back to back calls.

[Jan 30, 2016] SHOP CJ Network customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2016
Hi Nimish, We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team.
We regret the delay.

Comments

GOt a call from shop cj he assured quick refund on last saturday, still waiting for refund. Please process it ASAP. shop cJ
From:
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 3:49 PM
Subject: Your refund at www.shopcj.com is being processed(TransactionID: [protected])
To: [email protected]

Dear Karuna Shrivastava,

Your refund request for following transaction is being processed
and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

Transaction ID: [protected]
Refund Amount 1048.00
Merchant: www.shopcj.com

Please quote your reference id:[protected] for any future communication.

Thanks and Regards,
PayU on behalf of www.shopcj.com
payu

TILL DATE NO REFUND. ONE EXECUTIVE VERIFIED MY METHOD OF PAYMENT AND OTHER BANK DETAILS AND LATER ANOTHER ONE SENT MESSAGE AND ASKED FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT. UNBELIEVEABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I TAKE A OATH NOT TO ORDER FROM SHOP CJ AGAIN ITS ALMOST 2 MONTHS SINCE I AM WAITING FOR REFUND OF RS. 1048.

PLEASE DONT ORDER THROUGH SHOP CJ THEY HAVE PATHETIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
Finally I got my refund. The system of shop cj requires improvement as information flow was not clear and executives were talking contradictory to each other.
Hi Nimishshri, We hope satisfactory assurance was provided by our team. We are eagerly waiting for the next time we get to serve you.

magic mop not sing

magic mop rod not working Rod is not working, kindly give service centre details or contact details from where new rod shall be purchase
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2016

Hi Rahul,

We regret the inconvenience. Please help us with your order # so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Customer Support Team
Shop CJ India

dont trust u & ur products

Please every1 don't do shopping with star cj alive If you have to options for money 1. Burn your money or 2 do shopping with star cj Choose option 1
SHOP CJ Network Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2016

Hi Isha,

Customer Support Team
Shop CJ India

1986
    6th Floor, Star CJ Plaza, Doctor DB Marg, Near Apsara Cinema, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400007
    Star Cj - Refund for damaged product