State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (4701)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

State Bank of India [SBI] Photos

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

I have taken balance transfer request for Rs.10, 000 18 months ago. After 10 days I cancelled the request....
I have been trying for last one week, to log in with the user name and password given by SBI. It was working when I received...

My self Mukesh Singh having an account in SBI, Rajgangpur dist- sundergarh, Orissa. From last 15 to 20 days your all ATM counter between rourkela to rajgangpur are not working properly either some time there is no money and most of the time Your ATM card reader is not reading the card, all your customer are in deep trouble, due to this reason i have to withdraw my money from some other ATM counters for which i have to pay Rs.20/- per trancation as transcation charges to other bank.

hope you find this matter to serious & will try ro rectfiy the problem as quickly as possible.

Mukesh Singh

Debit against non payment

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am having a savings...
    SBI comits to open free demat a/c but but accual demate opening charge is almost 5400/- rs.
    you have to open mahabachat...
    Respected sir,
    I have not get the call letter of clerickal examination2009. but in my mail box i have get an email...
    I have surrenderd my card 3yrs ago but still receive mobile message for bill....
    Sir
    I Used my sbi atm card ( No[protected]and my sbi account no.[protected] in ICICI Bank ATM DWARKA...
    I, Neeraj Verma, 24 yrs old, one of the customer of state bank of india in Baraula branch (bank code-5411), Sec- 41, l have...

I am Rajagopalan from Salem Tamilnadu.You are frequently sending the sms to my cell phone no [protected].I got sbicredit card two years back, but even I have not accuate the card .I dont no
    how you are sending the statement to my phne number.Please do not send any statement to my mobile.

Thanking You
    R Rajagopalan
    C10/30 Mohan Nagar
    Salem- 636030
    Tamilnadu
    I am a SBI credit card holder, havent received the monthly statement details for the month September 09.please contact in my cell no-[protected].
    SBI card
    I am Shyamal Das from Mumbai, receintly I received my SBI credit card, I received a massage in my mobile No - [protected] that my first bill despatch but till to day i am not received the bill statement. so i requist you that please send my bill statement in my mail address in every month.

Shyamal Das
    Navi Mumbai
    Iam ur credit card holder Gurdeep singh frm Amritsar.my sbicard number[protected]. and my sbi account number[protected].This has refrence ur letter number {tc-ggn[protected]} dated[protected].dear sir sbi credit card officials visited my shop. convinced me to have a credit card telling me the various benifits and one time payment only.so i went for the card.and in few days card was delivered but i never knew where to deposit the payment .after some time a phone call frm Gurgaon asked me to make a payment.after few days official came and i made a one time payment on the spot and they acknowledge the receipt.i never took any benifits in between the time of gape.and that make me clear enough . Now when i reached S.B.I for my son"s education loan twelve lac rupees.i came to know about the cibil's objections POST(wo)setteled.which very badly made my loan file stuck for the time being.SBI officier want me to clean this objection on the first hand., before the file move any further. so the matter being very argent. Plz clear the cibil;s objections becouse i dont owe you any money till today.Plz do the needfull
    I shall be highly oblidged for ur quick conceren in the matter.

Thanking you Mean wile
    Gurdeep singh . Hno.321 Bhawani
    nagar, Majitha road. Amritsar (punjab)
    cantact no.[protected]
    email - [protected]@yahoo.in

Recently I received the credit card statement from SBI and was shocked to note that the bank has charged me Annual Fees of Rs. 750 + Service tax. This is totally unjust as, at the time of applying this card I had repeatedly took assurance from the sales executive that this is a life time free card.

I hold this card for more than 2 years now and last year around same time they had charged me this fees after I contacted the customer service center they had regreted for having committed the mistake of charging me wrongly and reversed the same.

But now I don't understand why they are hesitating to act promptly. Even a bank like SBI has got into the bandwagon of fooling customers on their way.

Having been on of India's oldest banks it is shamful of the bank to resort to these cheap methods to increase their revenues. The act of SBI should be condemned and hope the bank top brass are aware of such illegal activities.

Suraj
      Aug 13, 2020
      PLS WAIVE OFF RS 750 ANNUAL FEE CHARGED AND GST DEBIT 81.46 WHICH IS SHOWN IN THE MONTHS OF JUN STATEMENT. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER SINCE 1997 SBI ALWAYS WAIVE OFF ANNUAL FEE.

THANKS AND REGARDS.

H K NIRANKARI
      C-6/322, YAMUNA VIHAR,
      DELHI-53
      I was a regular user of SBI credit card until June 2008.
      In the monthly statement of June 2008, I was charged an annual fee of Rs 750 along with other transaction amount.
      I made the total payment of Rs 2, 534.93 on 25/06/2008 and requested for cancellation of my credit card, as I was not interested in having a card with annual fee.

So SBI took my request and canceled the card. To make me happy SBI cards reverted back the annual amount of Rs 840 to my account, but after making the card inaccessible.

In May 2009, I got a call from SBI cards Delhi asking the reason for cancellation of my card. I explained her why should I go for a paid credit card when I have free ones available.

She said she will check and let me know if my card was a life time free card. Later she called up congratulating, that my card is a free card and asked my address and said a new card will be sent in 15 days time.

I was happy to receive the new card today which was a so called a free card with no annual fee. But to my surprise when I logged into my sbi card account, the annual fee was already deducted from pending amount.

05/06/2009 ANNUAL FEE CHARGED (EXCL GST 77.25) 750.00 D
      05/06/2009 TOTAL GST DEBIT FOR CURRENT STMT 77.25 D

So I am not sure what should I do with my 1 day old card, should I cut it into 4 or 8 pieces or wait for SBI to charge me another annual fee next June ???

VASHI
        12/02/2009

I Pramod KR Malhotra age 50 years is resident of Navi Mumbai. I...

With reference to your statements, i wish to inform that my payments due date is last day of the month or first day of subsequent month, accordingly i am regularly paying the dues. But you are charging Rs:392.84 as Late Fee every month. That itself accumulated a huge amount till now, please verify and made reversal for the said late fee.

Further i wish to state that every month you charging interest charges for purchases, but i have not made any purchase by using the SBI card the interest amount itself also accumulated as a huge amount. I request you to please verify and made reversals for the same.

I am a SBI Life Time Free Credit Card Holder, holding the card for the Past 5 Years and you have not collected any Annual Fee from me, i don't know why you are charged me the Annual Fee Rs:841.30
        at time of joining in form itself you mentioned free Annual fee. So, i request you to please verify your previous records and made necessary reversals entries.

Also you have charged a sum of Rs:1867.70 towards "Cheque No:645386 unpaid Mis-Posting Dr". This also a wrong entry made in your statement dated 11.12.06. Please verify and made sufficient reversal entries.

And i also want to state that i am a Retired Government Gazated Rank Officer. Everyday i am getting phone calls from SBI Credit Card Agencies peoples talking indicipline and using wrong word and also the same agency peoples coming and disturbing me weekly once. Keeping all mistakes in your side, and disturbing me for past 1 and 1/2 years this makes my health physicaly & Mentaly weakining and also you should remember i am a SENIOR CITIZEN, because of you i am not able to concentrate my regular activities.

Also i am not willing to continue as a SBI CARD Holder further and please cancel my card No:
        [protected] immediately.

Thanks & Regards,

G.PALANI.
        Toll free number always busy.Stop any type of transaction against card no [protected] due to some urgent inconvenience.Please pay attention because I am a valued customer of SBI card.

After my numerous personal visit, which does not received ATM Card.
          I had been damage my atm card since 4 months, I had fill new atm card form before 4 months, but that time i can't received my atm card. without atm card i face many problem, I am requesting many time to SBI Employee fro issuing my new atm card, but they are zero result

I know that SBI provided largest Service of Atm & many other
          I requested your good self to please issue my new Atm Card. My SBI Saving A/c No. is .[protected]

I shall be highly obliged

Since last 3 months I am not receving monthly statement.

Last month when I registered for online statement I found dues worth Rs 3970.This amount is the premium amount of SBI CARDS- ROYAL SUNDARAM MEDISAFE POLICY.I have not opted & not intrested for this policy this year.So please cancel the outstanging amount on my account of Rs 4508.81 which includes penalty & administration charges.

S.V.SHAH
            I have taken one policy for my mother HSC[protected].
            Last time I pay premium for the same policy is around 4300/-,
            Now I get renewal letter and they mention increased premium of 5437/-
            without any intimation, how can they increase premium.

I am a customer of SBI nawada branch, bihar and my account no-is [protected].I have a savings account in this...

My Credit Card No: [protected]
              My Name: Vivek B Naik
              Mobile No: [protected]

Fact - I had obtained a cash advance on the basis of information given by your executive that there prepayment charges will not be charged to me if I make the early payment of my cash advance before maturity date. Your executive said that this is an exclusive benefit of going for cash advance with SBI which no other bank is offering. On the basis of his verbal commitment I went for your proposal & got Cash advance. Subsequently when I decided to repay the full amount in 2 months I was told by another executive that I will have to pay the foreclosure fees. I had an argument with your executive on the basis of earlier commitment given by you executive & then she confirmed that those charges will be reversed in next statement but before that I will have to make payment of the same. On the basis of her confirmation I made the full payment in Dec-08 along with foreclosure fees but I found in next month's statement that the charges were not reversed. Again I enquired with your call centre where I got the reply that those charges will be reversed in 48 hours which again not happened. Again I enquired with your call centre where I got the reply that it will be reversed immediately & I can verify it in 2 working days. But again as usual there was no reply/response from your call centre.
              Again I called up at your call centre on 09/02/09 at 12.45 pm to ask about the reversal & that time another executive said that one Ms. Preeti who was looking after this transaction is on leave & she will call me back in 48 hours & that charges will be reversed. But again I am very sorry to say that I had not received any call from anybody. Again I called up after 3 days to remind your call centre about the same & that time one gentleman said that those charges are surely going to be reversed in next 48 hours & I can check it on 14th of Feb, 09 in my a/c. But today on 18/02/09 when I saw my a/c, the credit I not yet reflecting. Most of the time when I call up at your call centre your executive keeps me on hold & after that either the call gets disconnected or I have to disconnect it as there is no reply from your side.

I am disappointed by the service of your credit card company & wish to inform you that if I don't get the immediate credit in my a/c then I don't have any choice but to go to consumer forum & media for giving me this kind of service.

Disappointed Customer
              Aug 13, 2020

Account No- [protected]
                Card no[protected]
                Dear Sir
                This is to state that I am an account holder of SBI bank, NCERT branch, New Delhi, Account No [protected] and after approximately one month of opening my account my ATM pin stopped working. Since then I have applied five time though the branch for a new ATM pin but still not received it. The Bank Manager is also helpless as he has applied for it 5 times but has not received. This is height of patience, please do something.

I have account with SBI branch in Coimbatore. I have deposited cash into my account in another branch in coimbatore. Both the braches are belongs to Coimbatore only. But Rs. 25 has been charged to my account as "Intercity Charges".
                  When I enquired about this with the bank, they responded that, I can deposit cash into my account only in my home branch. If I deposit in any other branch even inside the city, Rs.25 will be charged minimal.

Charging transaction fee, even for Cash deposit in another branch in the same city is not acceptable for any customer.
                  Transactions Charges for Cash deposit within same town/circle is not acceptable

I have account with SBI branch in KG Marg, New Delhi. I have deposited cash into my account at AIIMS, Ansari Nagar Branch which also in New Delhi only.

But later while chaeking online my account balance I saw Rs. 25 had been dedcuted from my account as "Intercity Charges".

When I enquired about this with the bank, they responded that, I can deposit cash into my account only in my home branch without any charge but if I deposit in any other branch even inside the city or say one the other side of the road minimum Rs.25 will be charged.

Its an illogical charge which has been practiced by the SBI with malafide intension to make quick bucks.

A consumer/depositer desposits his hard earned cash amount to the bank which further utilsed by the same bank as money for other transactions. In such case the bank should be thankful to all depositers and specially those whose account is not there in that particular branch.

Through this web channel, i would request to concerned authorityi that pls look into matter and take a tough action against the malpracitces done by State Bank of India.

Iam from Hyderabad, I had an Account in Sri Nagar Colony and another at Nizampet (Kukatpally)The embarassing thing is that I too had the same experience with our Nationalised Bank, even Rs.100 deposit in SBI reflecting a transaction fee of Rs.25, How could it be..?Hard Earned Money is missing in the pretext of service charge in a Nationalised Bank.what is the Use of opening an Account in a Nationalised Bank other than those Private Banks, which offer services only due to competition but not for service, RBI has to look into this issue to protect the interests of the people.
                  average balance ur charge is rs 200 min charge.but other bank canara bank is minimun rs 20 charge .pls reverse the charge